Hot Tranny Sex with My 18 yo Son!

Story Info
My own son wants to have sex with me! OMG, he doesn't know!
2.7k words
4.01
27.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

It was supposed to be the hardest, most emotionally taxing days of my life, and it ended up bring the absolute, fucking hottest. Seriously, I still get instantly hard whenever I think about it... And I think about it all the fucking time!

So to begin with, I was a single dad, living alone with my son. His mother and I had divorced about five years ago. Once she moved out and the divorce was final, it was like she didn't want to have anything to do with us either one of us ever again. No visitation days, no nothing, she was just completely out of our lives. So it was just me and Zach.

Zach was a great kid and he took it all in stride, as best he could. There were worse days than others, and better days than others, but for the longest period of time, it had been absolutely great, like living with my best friend. We did everything together... went hiking, camping, watching movies... I taught him how to drive, helped him apply for colleges. It was an absolutely fulfilling period of my life. I was so grateful to be able to watch my son grow into a man.

A very tall, muscular, handsome man.

There was always a bit of a hang-up, though, whenever the subject of the divorce came up. My wife and I had never discussed it in front of him, so from Zach's perspective, it was like one day mom and dad just weren't together anymore.

But people don't just get married, have a kid, and then get divorced for shits and giggles. As Zach grew older, and developed more of a perspective on life, he became increasingly inquisitive.

"Were you cheating on mom?"

"I've told you a thousand times, no!"

"Was she cheating on you?"

"God, no! Please stop with all this!"

"Then why, dad? What aren't you telling me?"

I'd put my hand on him, as though that alone would serve to mollify. "Son, sometimes people just fall out of love with each other."

That was bullshit and he knew it. He knew I was hiding something, and that knowledge drove a wedge between us. I couldn't blame him. No one likes being lied to. No one likes having information withheld.

So why not just tell him, then? Just come out with it, lay all my cards on the table? "Son, your mother and I hadn't had sex in nearly a decade. Son, your father doesn't like women, your father likes other men. Son, for years, when your mom wasn't home, I would dress up in her clothes and put on her make-up and pretend that I was a woman. Son, one day your mom caught me in her bra and panties and wearing a blonde wig that I'd bought at Walmart, and that, as they say, was fucking that."

So if that was the truth of it, why not just come out and say it?

Because I was a coward. A coward who was unable to be honest with himself and who was about to lose the trust of his son as a result.

In the years since my wife left, I'd been experimenting more and more with dressing up. I have a whole hidden wardrobe with nothing but dresses and blouses, along with an extensive make-up collection. There were days when Zach was at school in which I would spend hours sitting in front of my make-up counter, perfecting my look... Of course I always washed it off before he got home.

I used to even love getting all dressed up and going to the bar and trying to hit on other men as 'Bambi,' which was my alter ego... But mostly I ended up just hanging out with my other tranny friends. Many of them were full-time trans. They lived their lives as women but knew I was still closeted.

"When are you going to come clean?" they'd ask, and I'd hem and haw.

"I don't know... Zach just turned 18, he's going to college.... I don't want to interrupt his life more than it already is."

"The best thing you can do for your family is to be the real you!"

"I know, but..." I never had a good response. They were right and I knew it. I had to come clean. I had to be who I was.

Zach did go to college on a football scholarship, so in the first time in forever, I was completely alone. He was only a couple of hours away, but it may as well have been a thousand. It provided me with lots of time for soul-searching and finally I came to a couple of momentous decisions:

One: I was going to come out to my son. I was going to tell him everything.

And two: I was going to live my life as a woman full-time. "Bambi" was going to be my primary identity from now on. I was done with being a man.

i wont get into the nitty-gritty of my procedure. My insurance covered my transition surgery, which was awesome, but it was still a whole ordeal. But within a few weeks, I had a completely new body and a new identity.

What kind of a woman was Bambi? Well, for starters, she has perfect, gravity-defying boobies. Double-D's, that is. I mean, why not go all out? I also had some of my paunch removed, so that I was thin and tall and had a perfect hourglass figure. That, along with the professionally-made blonde wig and a session in front of my make-up counter, and I looked like a beautiful, bosomy blonde.

After surgery and after I had gotten myself all together, I stood looking at myself in the mirror when the doctor came in. "Wow, you look great!" he said. "I wouldn't ever have guessed that you'd been born a man!"

I ginned. "Oh thanks so much, Doctor!"

And by the way the doctor kept looking at me, I could tell he had other things on his mind... Oh, this was going to be so much fun! I felt like I was truly myself, for the first time in my life!

So that was Step 1. All things considered, Step 1 had been a piece of cake.

Now came for Step 2.

*****

I rehearsed it all to myself on the drive up to Zach's college. I hadn't told him I was coming... My plan was just to march up to him and let him see for himself who his father actually was, and then be as transparent as possible in answering all of the questions he was bound to have.

"Zach, you wanted to know why your mother and I divorced... Well, now you know."

"Gosh, dad, it's so great that you've been able to be true to your authentic self! You're a true inspiration!"

I almost turned around a dozen times... I'd never been more nervous in my life. By the time I finally I pulled up outside his dorm building, it was like I was in a dreamworld. This couldn't possibly be happening. I got out, smoothed out my red dress, shook out my blonde hair, gave my new body a little pat -down, just to ensure everything was still in the right place, and walked with my red high heels with as much confidence as I could muster.

"Who you looking for, baby?"

That totally threw me off-guard. I looked around to see who had asked, and saw what looked like two college freshman sitting atop a brick wall. I could smell the reefer as they blew out smoke as they laughed.

"Zach," I answered. "Zach Brown. You know him? Are you friends of his?"

That sent them into hysterics. "You're here to see Zach???!! Damn, when he's done with you, ask him if he'll share!"

My goodness, I'd forgotten how horny 18 year-old boys can be! I continued on my way, knowing full well that they were checking me out from behind as I did so, and were most likely making filthy comments to each other.... But I have to say, I didn't actually mind it. It was kind of fun! After all, when I was just a middle-aged dad, no one ever 'checked me out,' but Bambi on the other hand was a complete object of desire. How nice!

Boys dorm halls are all the same... microwaved burritos and dirty laundry wafted around me as I sought out Zach's room, while loud music thudded from behind shut doors.

"Zach, it's me, your father. I'm only here because I want to be honest with you. I hope that we can discuss this like adults."

"Gosh, dad, it's so great that you've been able to be true to your authentic self! You're a true inspiration!"

Who was I kidding? He'd never accept me as I was! I'd just be a total embarrassment! He'd never want to see me again! I wasn't helping my relationship with him, I was damning it!

I'd just made up my mind to turn around and leave when the door opened, revealing a very buff and very shirtless young man. He looked me up and down. "Yeah, who the hell are you supposed to be?"

"Zach, I can explain!"

"Explain what? How do you know my name?"

I laughed, and could feel my Double-D's bouncing as I did so. "Zach, it's me!"

That didn't serve to conjure anything. He just continued to look me up and down in bewilderment.

"It's me, your dad!"

I've wondered long and hard why I didn't just say that. It would've been the easiest thing in the world to say those four words: "It's me, your dad!"

Instead, I said these four words:

"My name is Bambi!"

*****

He'd been working out.

He'd always been in great shape... you'd have to be in order to get a football scholarship, but this was next-level. Like, he'd always been big and muscular, but looking at him now, with his shirt off in the dim light of his dorm room, I could appreciate the insane amount of definition in his body. That was new. He'd never had perfect six-pack abs before. He'd never had perfect biceps and triceps with such clear delineations. It was quite frankly the most perfect-looking male body I had ever seen, and it made me light-headed to take it all in. It was all I could do to not reach out and start touching its hardness, feeling his muscles, running my fingers along his abs...

He'd invited me in and shut the door behind me. He was inspecting me as well, looking at my chest. I know there were probably tons of hot college girls, but none that had tits like mine. As he looked at them, wide-eyed, his breath gone slight, licking his lips slightly, I could tell all he wanted to do was likewise reach out and squeeze them.

And I wanted him to, God help me. I wanted to feel his hands over my body. I wanted to be used by him. I wanted him inside me.

Oh yes, I wanted him inside me.

"So, how do you know who I am?" he asked again.

"You're on the football team," I said. "I looked you up."

He nodded, as though that explanation made sense.

"How... how old are you?" he asked.

"Thirty-five." That was a lie. I was 45. But in the way he nodded, I could tell he bought it, and I could tell that the thought of being with an older woman was a huge turn-on... especially when the older woman looked like me.

"Damn, you are so hot..." he said. "But I don't know if you're allowed to be in here... I mean, this is just for students..."

"Zach, I've wanted to be alone with you for a long time. You have no idea.... I..." I swallowed and licked my lips, my chest heaving and squishing up against his.

And then he kissed me.

My son kissed me. Full on, tongues set to explore-mode.

His hands were on me, squeezing and massaging, groping.

Then my hands were on him, all over his muscular, chiseled body... My knees went weak. "Oh, Zach... Oh, fuck Zach..."

He broke away from me. "You sure I don't know you from somewhere."

My brain was broken. Desire had overwritten everything. I couldn't have responded even if I had wanted to. I was his cock slave, body and soul... and speaking of his cock...

My hand went down his abs and down the front of his pants. My other hand unzipped his jeans, and out sprung the largest cock I had ever seen. Seriously, it was probably twice the length of mine. It was hard and firm and very, very thick. My eyes grew wide. "Holy shit!"

"You like that, slut?" he said, and my body tingled at his use of the word.

"I.... I love it!" I held it in my hands like it was a perfect work of art. "I love it," I said again. And then looked up into his lust-filed eyes. "And I love you, Zach."

"If you love it, then get down and suck on it."

I nodded eagerly, getting down on my knees, puckering up, coming at eye-level with my son's massive cock. I opened my mouth and I grabbed it with one hand and licked up its long shaft with my moist tongue.

"Oh God," I heard him moan as he gripped my head.

I gave the shaft another lick, longer than the first, trying to cover as much of it as possible in my gooey saliva. I could feel his whole body tensing up, and his breath gone slight. Then I put it in my mouth. Just the head to begin with, then I slowly, slowly eased it back down my throat... very gently... didn't want to choke my....

He rammed my face into his cock. It went full back, as far as it could go, all the way down my throat. I tried to struggle, tried to escape from the vice-like clasp of his strong hands, but I couldn't. He just rammed it down my throat again and again, using me, using my mouth as his personal cock sleeve.

Then came the cum. Everything tightened and hardened, his fingers gripped my skull like a bowling ball, and a torrential flood of cum shot down my throat. It was unreal... Not that I wanted it to end, but I kept thinking, my god, how much cum could one man have?

Eventually he shoved me off, but that didn't stop the cum. Now free, his cock was able to shout cum where it wanted.... All over my gasping face, all over my exposed breasts, in my hair, over my dress. He came and he came and I tried to catch as much of it as I could but there was no way.

I fell backward from exhaustion, in a pool of my son's cum. He'd zipped himself up and looked down at me with a very satisfied grin.

"Zach, that was.... You were...."

"Say, cheese, you fucking slut," he said, and I realized he had his phone out and was snapping a pic.

"No, Zach, don't do that... I don't want this to be..."

"Let's get one thing straight. This isn't about what you want, this is about what I want, got it? You don't get an opinion!"

"Zach! Honestly, is that how I raised you?"

"What?"

Then there was a knock at the door. I tried to cover myself up but it was no use. Into Zach's room strolled the two horny stoners from earlier.

"Dude! She looks even better this way!" said one, putting his phone down.

"No, wait.... I'm not here for that, I'm just...!"

"What did you say to me, slut?" demanded Zach.

"I... I said that... Uh..." I always had a hard time saying no to Zach. "Whatever you want. I'm all yours."

His two friends had already begun unzipping their pants, giggling uncontrollably as they did so while Zach locked the deadbolt on the door behind them.