Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband and wife tell their older neighbor another story.
4.2k words
3.52
9.7k
17
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous episode the hung neighbor fucked the wife in her marital bad while her husband watched and joined in. He wants more of the young wife's pussy.

There are references to characters in other episodes of the Private Game series.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

After taking a break the hung neighbor wants more. The husband takes the dishes to the kitchen. When he returns, his wife is sucking him.

"Honey, I love sucking our neighbor's cock. The great thing about older men is I have to suck longer to get them hard." She asks their neighbor in a sultry voice, "Would you like another story?"

"I liked the story you guys told me the other night. Tell me another one."

"We have some good ones, don't we honey? First, I need to get in position." She straddles the older man's body. "Honey hold his cock for me."

Her husband holds the older man's s erect cock and points it to his wife's s open vulva. She slowly slides down on his nine-inch cock. Resting her palms on his nipples she lowers her head to watch his cock disappear into her nether regions. She controls her descent until their bodies meld at the pubis and begins a steady fucking motion. With each stroke it feels like he reaches further into her tight passage.

"Oohh...yeah that your cock feels good in my pussy." She says to her husband, "Come closer honey, doesn't his cock look good in my pussy?"

She places her hands on her lover's thighs and leans back arching her back. "Is this a better view. Look at his cock stretching me."

She begins her narration, "The first guy I fucked after my husband's buddy's visit was an older businessman."

"Was he as old as I am."

"Not quite he's in his early fifties. He's an executive with a tech company."

She tells about meeting Derek at the Ritz and going to his room while her husband waited for her at home.

"This sounds hot. Tell me about it."

"That's for another time. He invited us the following week for dinner, I think it was Wednesday."

Her husband interjects, "It was Thursday. Wednesday you fucked Chris here in our bed."

"That's right. It's difficult to keep track."

She tells about meeting the older businessman for dinner.

"What were you wearing?"

"I was wearing one of my new outfits my shopping buddy helped pick out. It was a business suit with skirt and jacket without a blouse. I was wearing my husband's favorite earrings."

"I sounds like the one you were wearing when you flashed me."

"It might have been." She talks about having dinner and casual conversation. "And then he whispered to me to go to the ladies' room and take off my panties."

"What did you and this guy talk about while your wife was in the ladies' room?"

Her husband answers "He got down to brass tasks. He told me Lynn, I mean my wife, was looking hot and he had been thinking all week about getting her back in bed. He gave me a key card and the room number and told me to have a drink at the bar. Just like you he wanted a few minutes alone."

The wife continues, "I returned to the table with my panties concealed in my hand. I reached under the table and gave Mike, I mean my husband, my panties and told him I wasn't going to need them for a while."

She chuckles, "I felt so wicked going to the ladies' room to take off my panties. I didn't go into a stall but just used the sink for balance. My panties were halfway down my legs when another woman walked in. I can only imagine what she thought."

Her husband says, "A woman a couple of tables over, was looking in our direction and was whispering to her dinner companion. That's probably what they were talking about."

Their neighbor has his hands on his hands the young wife's hips controlling a slow rocking motion. Her husband kneels beside them and fondles his wife's breasts."

"Mmmmm....I love having two sets of hands on my body and a nice cock in my pussy."

The cuck hubby continues. "Then he asked my wife if she was ready to go to his room and she said she was. We left the restaurant and walked down the hallway the elevators. My wife and her lover were walking alongside each other, I followed. We reached the elevators for the guest rooms, my wife gave me a light kiss, and said she would try not to be too late."

His wife says with a chuckle, "And he gave me some bullshit story about going to have a drink at the bar before going home."

"But you knew better?"

"Of course I did. They thought they were being so devious. I know he likes to watch and my businessman lover likes to fuck a wife in front of her husband. I just played along."

'We kissed as soon we entered the elevator. At the next floor the elevator stopped and two other men got on. My lover had his arm around my waist. I was getting so wet. I had a brief fantasy the other men were joining us and all three will take turns with me."

"Yeah, missy I bet you would like that."

"The other guys got off at another floor. My lover's hand dropped to one of my globes. It felt so natural for him to feel my ass. On the way to his room, I had my arm linked in his leaning one of my breasts against his arm. His hand was still on my ass. There was another man who passed us but I didn't pay attention to him."

"I love the details. You must like telling your stories. You're getting wetter."

Her husband says, "She really does. When she tells me about fucking my buddy, I feel her getting wetter."

The young wife lays down on the retired marine. She eases his cock back in her cunt. The older man fondles her breasts, and her husband caresses her ass.

"I like telling the details. I just didn't want to take too long."

"Take all the time you want."

"We reached his room and I immediately put my arms around his neck and gave him a deep open mouth kiss. He was probing my open mouth with his tongue. I sensed the stirring of his cock. I was breathless. It was the same room with a king-size bed that we fucked in the week before.

"He poured me a couple fingers of scotch. He told me the first time how I should learn to drink scotch or bourbon. He even gave me a present of Macallan 12 year. She laughs, "He kept going om about scotch until I stopped him. I felt his bulge and told him I came for his big cock."

"We sat on a couch. I folded my legs and my skirt slid mid-thigh. We began making out. He kissed me like this."

She gives her neighbor a full open mouth kiss. He probes her mouth with his tongue. A moan escapes her lips. He cups her left breast and she arches her back to press her firm globe into his palm."

"Ooohhhhh....God. He kissed me just like that. I wanted to make it last. We relaxed and kept making out. My lover unfastened the top two buttons of my jacket and pushed my bra cup off my breast exposing my erect nipple.

"That's a lot easier than fooling with a blouse. But say 'tits' it sounds naughtier. And I bet he did this." He takes one of the young wife's nipples in his mouth.

"Mmmm...he kissed my nipple just like that, except I coated my nipple with scotch."

"I'm not much for scotch, but I'll try it with whiskey."

"That's when I told him he and my husband didn't fool me about going home and waiting. He kissed my neck and ran his tongue tops of my tits. He was caressing my thigh below my skirt. I opened my legs as far as the skirt will allow to give him better access. He stroked his way under my skirt until his fingers brushed my outer lips. He played with my pussy just like you do. He probed me and used three fingers to stretch my cunt. I'll have to wear a skirt so you can play with my pussy like that."

"I can't wait for that. I like playing with your pussy and making you wet."

"He even asked if my husband played with my pussy on the way to the hotel. What did I tell you honey?"

"I had my hand on my wife's thigh but she told me the cuckold husband has to wait his turn."

"For a couple who just started doing this, you certainly have caught on fast."

"By this time my older businessman lover had a pretty impressive tent in his slacks. He was already getting hard. I unfastened his belt buckle and unzipped him to free his cock. I stroked him to hardness and told him I wanted his nice big hard cock."

"Which hand did you use?"

"I used my ring hand."

"I like a wife using her ring hand to stroke me."

"What about you cuck boy?"

"It's erotic seeing her with her wedding and engagement rings wrapped around another guy's cock."

"I feel so naughty when I do that. He asked me what I told my husband about his cock. Honey, what did I tell you about his cock?"

"How much you liked sucking him and how he stretched your cunt. You told him he's a lot bigger than I am."

"I needed to get ready for my husband to catch us. I helped him off with his shirt and kissed from nipples, down his abdomen to the head of his cock. What do you think I did next?"

"I think you sucked his cock. Cuck, what were you doing in the lounge?"

"I was sipping an old fashioned when this guy sat next to me and ordered a drink. We were just shootin' the shit when he starts raving about this hot blonde chick with an older guy."

His wife says, "That must have been the guy we passed in the hall."

"You may not have paid attention to him but he sure paid attention to you. I asked what this blonde looked like and he described you perfectly. He said you were a hot looking piece of ass. He talked about your tits."

"Honey, this is so hot. He really said I'm a hot piece of ass?"

Their neighbor chimes in, "He's got good taste. You are a hot piece of ass."

"I tried to steer the conversation and conjectured the couple he saw were work colleagues. He didn't buy it. He said she was wearing a wedding band and engagement ring and the man's hand was on her ass and they went to the same room."

"He continued to talk about the young married woman giving an older businessman some pussy."

"That must have turned you on."

"A lot. I was getting aroused picturing my wife in another man's room. I put up with his bullshit for a while and excused myself."

"How did you feel this time honey?"

"This time was different. The first time I went to the parking garage and left for home. This time I went to his room."

"What were you doing missy?"

"I was sucking my lover. I had his cock more than halfway in my mouth when I heard the door lock click."

"Cuck what did you see when you walked in the room?"

"It was incredible. They were on the couch. My wife was nude to the waist, her skirt was past mid-thigh and his hand was under her skirt fingering her pussy. His slacks were unfastened giving my wife access to his cock. He does have a big cock. She was giving him a slow sensuous blowjob. Her engagement ring sparkled on the hand wrapped around the base of his erection. He was lightly stroking her neck and back and while talking dirty to her about sucking a cock that's bigger than mine."

"Missy I know you liked your husband walking in on you sucking a big cock."

"Just like he was excited walking in on me sucking your cock. I'm sure I looked like a real married slut."

Her husband said, "You were honey. His cock was slick with cum and your saliva. You said to join you. It makes me feel like a third party. She told me to get comfortable and watch them."

His wife says, "I ordered him to put my drinks down. Since I've cuckolded him I've adopted a more authoritative voice. I told him I wore a skirt so the businessman could play with my pussy."

"My wife's lover invited me to feel her pussy. I gave her a deep kiss and felt slick vagina. Her passage was open and her light curls were slick. She was really wet."

"I like warming up a slut wife."

"And then he told me to take off my wife's skirt to give him better access to her cunt. I get turned on when another guy asks for access to my wife. I unfastened her skirt and she lifted her hips and I slid it down her legs. She immediately opened her legs"

"What did you want to do?'

"I wanted to sink to my knees and taste her juices. She would sip her scotch while I service her. Then she said I could watch. But I didn't."

"Let me guess missy, you got to your knees and sucked him."

"You know me already. I don't have to tell you how I sucked him."

"Then did you fuck him?"

"Not yet. He said he wanted to taste my pussy like he did the first time. I lay down in the middle of the bed and spread my legs. He told me to open them wider and to play with my pussy. I used a couple of fingers on my slick vagina. He lay on the bed between my open legs. He opened me further and used gentle licks before covering me with his mouth. I lifted my hips to give his mouth better access."

"How did that look cuck?"

"That's the best part of being a spectator. My wife raised her hands above her head stretching her breasts taut. I sipped my scotch and stroked myself watching another man service my wife."

The wife said, "He's a really good pussy eater. Just like when I fucked my husband's buddy, I was no longer conscious that my husband was watching."

The cuck husband continues, "My wife said she wanted to suck me. I knelt at her head and she took me in in her mouth. I fondled her full tits. You should have seen her. My wife was thrashing and bucking her hips against her lover's mouth."

"I can only imagine what I looked like. I stopped sucking my husband to concentrate on cumming. Fuck it was great! That guy is a great pussy eater."

"Did he fuck you?"

"He sure did. I'll give you the condensed version or you'll be here all day. He knelt between my open legs with his buttocks resting on his heels. He took me by the waist and pulled me up on his thighs. I don't know if you've ever tried that position, but my legs were spread on either side of his thighs."

"I've tried that. You're right it really spreads a woman's legs."

"My husband helped like he does with you. He got him nice and hard and put his big dick in my pussy."

"You're lucky to have a husband who helps."

"He fucked me 'til we both came and my considerate husband cleaned my pussy while I cleaned the businessman. We relaxed 'til I got horny again. I got on all fours and he fucked me doggy like you just day."

"Did he play with your ass like I did."

"He played with me and fucked my ass. Honey, tell him how you helped?"

"I got some lube. He came prepared. I warmed it up and lubed her tight rosebud and used a finger to open her up."

"Tell our neighbor how you helped my lover."

"I lubed him and got him nice and slick for my wife's ass. I added more and stroked his cock 'til he was fully lubed. I placed his cock head at my wife's tight entrance. He applied pressure and penetrated past her sphincter."

"Missy, did you blow your husband?"

"Just like I did earlier. I sucked him 'til he came while I was getting fucked in the ass."

"Did the other man cum in your ass?"

"No. You're going to love this; he came on my tits. That's where I want you to cum."

Her husband moves leaving his wife space enough to lie on her back. The older man kneels beside her and strokes his cock pointed at her tits. She has a close up of his engorged head and open slit ready to give her swollen tits a coating. She places her hand on his to stop his motion.

In a tone of voice that sounds more like an order than a suggestion, she tells her husband, "Honey, make him cum on my tits."

Her husband doesn't say a word. He takes the other man's cock in his hand pointing to his wife's tits. He begins a stroking motion, squeezing his neighbor's cock. He keeps up a steady motion. His wife feels his big balls while her husband jacks him off. She anticipates the amount of cum that is about to explode on her.

The older man tells the couple, "That's it. Both of you feel me."

With the ministrations of the husband and wife, it doesn't take long for him to let shoot streams of cum over the young wife's tits. It's not as much as earlier, but it's still a lot. His cock continues to throb in the younger man's hand. His wife eagerly lifts her head to clean the remnants. Her husband continues to hold the neighbor's cock while his wife licks the residual cum from his slit.

The young wife lies back with that 'just fucked look' of satisfaction. Her legs are spread putting her used cunt on display for her husband and neighbor. Streams of cum coat both of her breasts and nipples. Her husband is subconsciously stroking his cock.

She looks at her cum covered tits and tells her husband, "Look at all of that cum. I think you should lick it off while you fuck me."

Her husband mounts his wife and begins a steady fucking motion while he licks his neighbor's cum from her tits. He covers one of her nipples, swirling his tongue around her dimpled aureole completely cleaning her. Then he repeats on the other nipple.

"Does it taste better with cum?"

He doesn't answer. He uses a lot of tongue completely cleaning her breasts.

Their neighbor watches the younger husband lick cum off his wife's tits.

The threesome relax. The young wife strokes both men on the thigh. "God that was great. I feel so slutty.

The two men get dressed. The young wife starts to put on a short robe.

Their neighbor says, "Put your lingerie back on."

The young couple walk their neighbor to the door. The wife places one of the older man's hand on her breast and says, "Who would have thought accepting your invitation to join you in your hot tub would lead to this."

Her husband opens the door. In full view of the street, their neighbor kisses the wife and shakes her husband's hand.

"I think you'll agree we've had a good holiday. I'm glad you accepted our arrangement."

Wrap up

The young couple relax on their deck in the shade. Lynn is drinking wine and Mike a beer.

He raises his beer in a toast, "Here's to starting your new job tomorrow."

"I can't wait to start. I'm really looking forward to working and making decent money again. I've given it a lot of thought. I'm going to do things differently from my last job."

"How so?"

"I'm going to take in the environment before opening my mouth. I know I was too critical of management. That's what got me fired."

"That's a good lesson. Remember your peer group isn't going to promote you or give you good projects."

"I've learned a lot from having sex with older executives. That first night talking with Derek before going to his room, I felt so comfortable and relaxed. He talked to me like a professional. I'm going to go to the older managers for advice."

"Anything other than advice?"

"Not even. You're the one who's always saying, 'don't shit in your own back yard.'"

"I think you're going to do well. Then there's the thing with our friends."

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry."

"That horse is out of the barn. It's not going away."

"Maybe no one told their husbands."

"Are you kidding me? I bet they weren't out of Doug and Robin's subdivision before they said, 'You won't believe what Lynn told us about Mike's friend. She says she didn't fuck him but I bet she did.'"

"I know. How are we going to handle it?"

"We'll have to play it by ear. It depends on what the guys say. No body's going to think nothing happened. I may just tell them we got a little wasted and you ended up fucking him."

Lynn responds excitedly, "What if one of the guys when you are alone, asks you seriously how it was watching me fuck?"

"You mean our friends may have the same fantasy?"

They speculate about other couples.

Lynn says, "I know Robin cheated on Doug when they were dating. What if she is getting restless for some variety and Doug has cuckold fantasies? Wouldn't that be hot for us to help them."

Mike changes the subject, "Speaking of cuckold, what's going to happen with the other men?"

"I'm going to keep seeing Derek. Although once his project reaches steady state he'll be coming here less frequently. Remember you said you were going to invite him over."

12