Hot Tub with My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it work?"

"How does a dick work? I thought you had a dick or twenty in your time" I joked.

"No, smartass, your foreskin. It looks like you still have your turtleneck on."

"Ohhhhh, that." Two can play at this game I thought. I grabbed my shaft and slowly worked my foreskin up and down over the head of my cock. She just looked on as I stood there jerking my cock, her eyes not moving from it. "Want a better look?"

I didn't wait for her to answer and teased her in the way she teased me. I stood straddling her as she sat, still working my foreskin with my hand. "Why don't you give it a try for yourself and see what it feels like."

"I don't think we should..."

"It's too late for that now, don't you think?"

She looked at my eyes, and then back down to my cock. Her right hand reached up and replaced mine on my shaft as I leaked precum from my tip. She slowly began to masturbate me, taking time to rub the foreskin with her fingers, getting a feel for how it worked. Her pace quickened as I reached down to grab one of her breasts and began massaging it with my hand, tweaking her nipples which produced an audible gasp from her.

"If you keep going I'm going to cum..." I said as she jerked my cock. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to cum, but I also wanted more.

"Uhuh." That's all she could get out of her mouth. She was in pure sex mode and I knew I could push the limits. Looking down I could see that her other hand was now furiously rubbing her pussy, and she appeared to be getting close as well. I closed my eyes as I approached the point of no return, and then all of a sudden she stopped.

I opened them back up and looked down, and she popped up and sat on the edge of the hot tub while she spread her legs wide and worked her fingers as fast as should could across her engorged clit. "Ughhhh, ughhhhhh, ughhhhhhhhh" she moaned. Her open pussy was on full display and I jerked my cock while looking at the show in front of me. Her eyes were closed and I took my hand and put it on her cheek, then bending down and engaging her in a hot kiss. Our tongues were intertwined as she tried to force hers down my throat as her climax went into full swing, her body convulsing as she squirted a stream of clear fluid into the hot tub.

"Holy fuck, you're a squirter? That's the hottest thing I've ever seen.'' I wanted nothing more than to squat down and lick her juices, but she had other ideas.

She stood and we embraced in a kiss, though this time it was more deep and passionate than the pure lust it was before. Becca took my cock back into her hand and worked me as my fingers explored her soaking wet pussy for the first time. She rapidly build up pace again and I soon found myself approaching my own climax.

To my surprise, she crouched down with her head just above the water and in line with my cock and took me into her mouth. She began to use her tongue under my foreskin before she started to bob up and down on my cock. I was close, real close. I grabbed her by the back of her short hair and started pushing her head further down my cock, feeling her choke on me as I had gone too deep.

"Sorry about that" I said as I backed off.

She pulled her mouth off my dick and looked me dead in the eye and said, "Don't you dare fucking stop" as she forced her way back down my shaft. I took this open invitation to go all out and began to fuck her face to the point she was gagging and her eyes were watering.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" That was her command and she took me in her mouth to just before her throat. I began shooting what felt like a bucket of cum as she swallowed over and over again, with cum still seeping from her mouth as she was unable to get it all. As I subsided I pulled from her mouth, only to see her work her new favorite toy by pulling my foreskin back so that she could lick my glands and get every last drop. I used my index finger to wipe the cum that was now running down her face, and fed it back to her.

"Mmm... That was fun. God I can't believe we just did that. I feel so naughty. We can't tell Connie about this, she'll never forgive me!" I could tell that remorse was setting in, but at this point I didn't care. I had just experienced the most passionate encounter that I had in years, though I did agree we needed to keep it a secret.

"Becca, that was absolutely amazing, but I agree. This is between us and it has to be a one time thing. Deal?"

"Deal.''

We stood there and embraced, though this time just holding each other. I ran my hands around her back as hers sat on the top of my ass. I began to pull away so that I could head back inside to my passed out wife, only to have her pull me back in for one last kiss. I could taste my cum on her lips still and honestly I couldn't have been more turned on, but I know I needed to leave.

"See you in the morning." I said as I grabbed my trunks and wrapped myself in a towel.

"Aren't you going to help with the cover?" She asked.

"Nope! It's all you." I smiled at her and blew her a kiss as I headed back inside to lay next to my wife.

To be continued...

12