Hot Tubs are Dangerous!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Chloe I'm gonna cum" Some sane part of me held it together long enough to pull out, the instant my cock was free it exploded, the first shot was straight up her body, the rest was aimed perfectly at her nice neatly trimmed pubes. I was weak, but I had to stay strong and make sure Chloe didn't fall over the edge of the hot tub, we both fell back into the tub, my cum still in her hair.

We both just kind of lay there panting in the hot water.

"I don't think I should have laughed last time I saw your dick," she joked. "Because clearly I was wrong," she continued to pant between breaths.

"Well, it was cold okay, kinda glad I got to show off a bit to be honest, it was a little haunting."

"Yeah well, I hope you don't plan to show off too much more, we kinda just fucked." She said with a smile on her face.

"Kinda huh? I'm pretty sure we definitely just fucked, and I definitely made you cum."

"Uh yeah, thanks bro" she said as she started to laugh "imagine you just said to your sister that you made her cum, pervert."

"Yeah, I guess I am, and by the way, I did see, your pubes that is." I said with a smirk.

"Fucking knew it, creeper" she stood up, her legs shaky "where the heck are both our bottoms anyway, how did that happen?"

I realised, hers came off accidentally, I could say the same for mine and save a little face. "I have no clue, one minute we were wrestling and the next my cock as free and against your ass"

"Hmmm so you just decide to penetrate me against my will?"

"Wait wait wait" I said about to panic.

"Relax I'm kidding, I needed that, badly."

"Badly huh, you needed your brother to fuck you so badly you ambushed him in the hot tub?"

She was speechless... "huh? wait? what? but that didn't..." and then she realised that's pretty much what happened. "Well anyway, at least thanks for not cumming inside me."

"Uhm yeah sure... how about we not tell anyone about this huh? Our little *accident*.

"Of course, I'm never telling a soul, so long as next time you cum inside me."

I was speechless as I watched her grab her bikini bottoms and walk back inside the house, her ass swaying and boy was it sexy!

Then a realisation hit me...

"Shit I hope none of the neighbours saw that."

12