Hot Valentines Day!

Story Info
What happens when the A/c breaks down on Valentines Day?
3.8k words
4.3
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers

What happens when the A/c breaks down on Valentines Day?

All characters are over eighteen. Entry in the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024

JoJo and Kim had come over to my house that afternoon to hang out. We've been friends since we were in grade school. Three more or less nineteen-year-old college girls on Valentine's Day and we don't have a real Valentine between us. JoJo's boyfriend Is away at college, and Kim and I don't seem to have much luck finding guys who are worth the time or the trouble. Most seem to be looking for someone to replace their mother.

It's February in Florida and the weather for the last few days has been windy and cool, mid-sixties. When we heard that the weather was going to improve, we all figured to take the afternoon off, but today it's crazy hot, pushing ninety. We decide to stay inside in the air conditioning and hang in my room. We're getting a little tired of JoJo wittering on about how her 'cunt', her word not mine, is withering away from lack of attention, when I hear a faint pop, and the air goes quiet. It's around four-thirty and almost at once we feel the temperature begin to rise and it starts to get stuffy. I open a couple of windows but that's a bad idea as my room is facing the wrong way to catch the light breeze.

We live in a range style home, one level no basement, about ten miles inshore from the Florida coast.

"Let me check the breaker panel," I say in the vain hope that is all that's required. I duck out to the garage where it's located and flick the breaker back and forth.

When I get back to my room both girls are naked. I mean it's not as though they had much to take off: T-shirts, shorts, panties, and crocs. Well, Kim also wears a bra as she has rather large boobs, unlike JoJo and me. I notice the edge of its strap neatly folded inside her T-shirt.

"Look at you! Does it feel any cooler?" I ask.

"Probably not much, but it's fun. We should go skinny dipping in the pool."

"It's almost five. My parents could be home any time."

As I said that I heard the front door opening. I quickly go into the front hall.

"Hi Mom, we're just chilling in my room."

"Why is the air conditioning off? That's hardly chilling...Hi girls, I see you are doing your best."

I realize the girls, both naked, are filling the doorway behind me.

"Hi Mrs. Hutchinson!" they say almost in unison, and JoJo says, "The A/c's out and we were going to swim in the pool."

"What! The A/c?"

"Yes Mom, it happened about fifteen minutes ago, and..."

At that moment the door opens again, and my dad comes in.

"Jim, the girls say the A/c's out."

"Hi girls! I'll just check in the..."

"I already checked the breaker panel, Dad. That's not the problem."

"Have you called Sully's, Lindsay?"

"Nooo?"

"They have the maintenance contract. Hang on and I'll call them."

"You girls go to the pool, and I'll bring some towels", says my mom.

"They haven't got suits," I say.

"Well, I'm sure it's not the first time you've all gone skinny dipping," says Mom, and Kim laughs.

"Off you go then, I might even join you."

"Mom!" I'm shocked.

"Loosen up Lindsay. I expect they've both been to the beach behind the dump."

There's a nude, well I suppose 'clothing optional', beach off to the right of the dump, not official but nobody ever complains. I know about it but have not been there.

"I know JoJo does because I've seen her there," Mom continues.

"What?" I splutter almost choking, "You've been to the beach?"

"Yes, your dad and I started going this fall. We didn't think you would want to come with us."

"I've seen you and Mr. Hutchinson too," replies JoJo.

"Me too," says Kim, "Oh, and Chad."

"Mom, does Chad go with you?" I'm dumbstruck. It seems everyone goes to this beach but me. Chad is my older brother."

"Certainly not, but I am not surprised. He's more outgoing than you are."

"I've skinny dipped before, just not in public. I thought you guys would kill me if I went to a nude beach."

My Dad reappears.

"Mrs Sully says Fred is out, but she'll try to make sure he comes over as soon as he's able, seven at the latest she figures."

"We're all going skinny dipping in the pool for now, Dear," says my mom.

"On you go girls. I'm going to get those towels. Jim, if you're going to join us you might put on some beach shorts... Oh I think I hear Chad's bike now. If he's coming tell him to wear something too."

As we go outside, Kim says, "I think your parents are really cool."

"Your mom's cool, but you dad is so hot!" said JoJo giggling.

"Chad too," laughed Kim, "You have such a great family."

"Ew! Don't talk about my family that way."

"Just tellin' it like it is, as they say," laughs Kim, as they head out the patio doors to the pool.

I follow them wondering how I am the only one who has never been to this nude beach.

Mom is just behind me with a bunch of towels. I'm glad to see she has a sundress on.

"Mom," I say turning towards her, "Do you and dad really get naked at this beach...I mean fully nude?"

"Well, yes. It's generally very quiet. Hardly ever more than fifty people there and they are pretty much all local. Apollo beach isn't that far and it's bigger and much better known. It's nice to just hang out in the buff. There's no judgement, just body acceptance."

"Well, you and dad are both in pretty great shape. That shouldn't be a problem. In fact, my buds think you guys are pretty cool."

"That's nice! I think they are cool too."

The girls are already swimming and I'm still processing as I walk to the deep end. I dive in. The water is freezing. Of course. It isn't. It just feels that way for an instant. It's actually quite warm. I swim speedily to the far end. It always feels so good to be naked in the water. One senses it touching every part of one's body in a way that is quite sensual.

As I stand, I see mom pull the sundress over her head and she's naked. She steps forward and does a neat shallow dive towards the deep end. It's certainly not the first time I've seen my parents naked. We're not prudes around the house. She's the one who showed me how to groom down there. Still, this feels a little different and we are not even at a public beach.

After a minute or two we all stand and start chatting with our boobs out for all to see. I mean our yard is very private with a fence and trees, not to mention the nearest house is on another two-hundred-foot lot. Okay, we're privileged, sorry! Mom's breasts look as firm as mine and I see where I get my hard pointy nipples from. Nice size, no implants for us!

Dad comes out with a tray on which I see a pitcher of water and plastic glasses. I notice huge bulge in his pants but a moment later he pulls an aerosol can of sunscreen out of his pocket.

Chad follows a moment later carrying a six pack of beer. Kim and JoJo give him a thumbs up and I do too. I've spent most of my life picking fights with him while he tried to ignore me, but I have to admit he is one good looking dude.

Dad sits down on one of the pool loungers and Chad stands around in his beach shorts looking awkward.

"Hi, Chad, can you pop one of those cans for me?" calls JoJo as she moves towards him. Chad obediently does so and comes to the edge of the pool. He hands the can to JoJo, and she says, "thanks!" and takes it. I can't believe what happens next, my mom grabs his wrist and pulls him in.

"You looked so foolish just standing there," she says as he surfaces spluttering.

"Shit, thanks Mom!" he says, but I can tell he's really not angry.

The girls are both giggling. JoJo says, "You can take your shorts off, Chad. Hope there's nothing in the pockets. We've seen you stuff at the beach even if you didn't see us."

Chad's face goes bright red, but after a moment I see him unfastening his shorts and laying them out on the side of the pool.

"That goes for you too, Mr. Hutchinson," continues Kim.

My dad gets up and sure enough he undoes his shorts and drops them on the ground. I think it looks a little chubbier than usual. Not that I spend a lot of time watching but I have seen it before. Like my mom he does a quick neat shallow dive and swims over to her side.

"Well, isn't this the party?" he says, then he begins to swim lengths up and down the pool.

"I'm going to get some of that sunscreen," says mom, hefting her bum on to the side of the pool and standing up. She doesn't seem to give a shit who sees her pussy.

"Good idea," says JoJo and follows her. Kim follows a moment later and I look over at Chad whose gaze is fixed on this bevy of beauties or at least on their pussies. JoJo has a little landing strip above shaved lips, much like my mom and myself. Kim is the only one who is completely hairless, the full Brazilian. They take turns with the spray and do each other's backs, then Mom says, "Come on, Lindsay, you don't want to get burned."

I start to walk over to the steps to get out. I'm just not as relaxed with this as they all are.

Did I mention JoJo is drop dead gorgeous? All the guys at school used to drool over her. They probably do at her college too. Kim is nice looking but slightly on the heavy side. My mom works out a lot and I hope I look that good at her age. My dad's a runner and Chad's an athlete like me. We are a very active family. I mean even naked we've nothing to be ashamed of.

"Hi there! Anyone home?"

"Good Grief, it's Sully," says Mom and in a second, she slips on her sundress, and heads over to the gate.

Meanwhile, JoJo is sitting on the poolside dangling her legs in the water.

"Aren't you coming back in?" asks Chad moving towards her.

"I just put sunscreen on my upper body and butt," she says, parting her legs slightly as he gets closer.

"Er, of course," he says, and he can't keep eye contact as she parts her legs further and then raises one knee and places her foot on the poolside. I'm still in the pool and from where I'm standing, even I can see her labia are puffy. Chad must practically be so close that he could reach out and touch her. Dad steps past me and climbs the steps.

"Come on, Lindsay; Chad you need sunscreen too."

Dad must have been watching JoJo too for his penis was sticking out in a partial erection. I saw him try to push it down as he struggles into his shorts but that had the reverse effect and his shorts now push out awkwardly in front of him. I'm embarrassed to say I find the sight quite arousing, and this is compounded by the sight of the tip of Chad's firm erect penis poking above the water before he realizes, turns and dives back into the water.

JoJo has in the meantime stood up and is offering my father a beer, studiously ignoring his barely concealed erection as she moves closer and looks wistfully into his eyes.

"Fuck, you little tart!" I think, sure she's provoking him on purpose, just as she had Chad. I start to move towards her but at that moment Mom emerges from the house followed by Mr. Sully. As she approaches, she says, "Mr. Sully has fixed the A/c, everyone."

"The breaker was shot and needed replacing is all," says Mr. Sully

As they get closer there's a series of splashes as everyone dives or jumps back into the pool. Only Dad's caught flat-footed, and he grabs the half full six pack of beer and holds it in front of him. As Mr. Sully passes Mom and comes towards us.

"Would you like a beer, Fred?" asks my dad.

"I'd rather have a swim if that's all right? I've got a suit in my car."

Dad's somewhat tongue-tied, but Mom says, "Not necessary, Fred," and to my horror and surprise she removes her sundress saying, "We're all skinny dipping, as the girls did not have costumes. You are welcome to join us. I think I've seen you at the beach before."

"Oh, um, all right, if you're sure."

By now we we're all standing so he could see the truth of what my mother had just said.

and he quickly proceeds to undress."

As he shakes his pants off his ankles JoJo emerges naked from the pool and standing right beside him, asks, "Could I have that beer, please, Mr. Hutchinson?"

Mr. Sully does a doubletake and his face is contorted by a rapid succession of expressions as he takes in the nubile naked form right beside him.

He hesitates while JoJo cracks open her can of beer and smiles at him. Then he says, "Yes, well right then," and pushes his underwear to the ground. I gasp as I see the length of his flaccid penis and wonder if that's why my mother remembers him from the beach. I think both Chad and my dad are blessed with a bit above average, but Mr. Sully is in a different league.

JoJo immediately starts talking to him while sipping her beer. Then she casually sits on the nearest lounger and spreads her legs either side as she continues to talk to him. He's trapped and his eyes are glued to her pussy as she moves her legs around in front of him. Then she says something and actually points to a spot on her inner thigh. Mr. Sully sinks to his knees in front of her and leans closer to see the dark spot she's showing him. She puts a hand on his thigh and urges him closer. He reached over and brushes at her thigh.

She laughs and I hear her say, "Thank you, I was so worried over nothing but a speck of dirt."

He laughs too and when he stands up his penis is no longer flaccid. It's sticking out a little above the horizontal and pointing straight at her open crotch.

"That's naughty...but very natural," she says, and they both laugh. I wonder if they've met before...at the beach. He doesn't not seem embarrassed and comes over to the pool with his proud banner before him. I can't say it's grown that much but it did not need to. I just know I'm really turned on just by the sight of it.

"Jim, can you come in the house, Dear," asks my mother firmly.

"Lindsay, will you let Mr. Sully out after his swim. You guys don't need to rush. Thanks again, Mr. Sully."

"Thanks Fred," says my dad following mom towards the house. I know we had all watched JoJo's shenanigans and my dad's erection is stiffly upright pushing at the waistband of his shorts. that can't be comfortable.

Shortly after their departure Mr. Sully, says, "Thanks for the dip. I won't intrude further," and quickly gets dressed again. it seems his erection subsides as quickly as it grows.

"Let me walk you to the gate," I say, but I stop a few yards short of it in case anyone passing is watching. As soon as he leaves, I hurry quietly into the house. They're probably trying to be quiet but failing miserably, for I can hear my parents in their bedroom fucking their brains out.

I hear a snigger behind me, and I find Chad, and the girls are listening too.

JoJo grabs Chad's hand and drops to her knees in front of him. She takes hold of his half erect penis and begins pumping it before enveloping the top half of it in her mouth. She continues to pump him while her other hand plays with his tightening balls. I know that unlike me she isn't a virgin, but I never dreamed I'd see sex quite this close and openly. Kim's rubbing her clit and grunting, and I find that my fingers have also found their way inside the folds of my sex and are moving gently.

I'm not sure what makes me look round but there outside the patio door is Mr. Sully. His fly is undone, and he's stroking an impressive erection. Kim brushes past me and opens the door. As he comes in muttering something about having left his tools, JoJo appears and grabs him. Her hand is on his...his cock, as she slides to the floor pulling him with her. She and he are both engaged in pushing his pants down. He still has one ankle in his pants and underwear, as he begins to sink his long thick shaft into her. I look up to see a dazed Chad standing there with an unfulfilled but now strengthening erection. I almost have to elbow Kim out of my way as I step towards him. I take hold of him...down there and drop to the floor pulling him between my parted legs and saying, "Fuck me! Please?"

If there was any hesitation it was only a moment as he positions his cock and gives a firm thrust. I scream at the searing pain, but in the same instant lock my ankles behind his back, reaching under his armpits I pull him close.

"Please don't stop," I plead into his ear. He hesitates then pushes further into me. The next thing I know he is literally lifting my torso as he presses me back onto my shoulders and starts thrusting again.

That's enough, despite the pain, my body is overtaken by a powerful orgasm. I feel my vagina clenching tight on his buried dick as he struggles...whether to keep moving or withdraw I don't know, just that in the next second I feel the flood of his urgent release inside me. He keeps sort of jerking as he spills more of his cum into me and then we're done.

"Happy Valentines, thank you!" I whisper into his ear, as my legs drop to the floor, and he collapses upon me.

I open my eyes and look past Kim's shocked stare to see my mom and Dad peering over the banister. Their shared look of disbelief is almost comic. Beside me, I can hear JoJo's moans as Mr. Sully continues to drive into her.

"Mr. Sully, stop that!" shouts my mom as she hurries downstairs.

She helps Mr. Sully to his feet and picks up his pants and underwear. His oversize penis is still erect and dripping no doubt from JoJo's juiciness as mom leads him up the stairs to where my dad is waiting.

JoJo is still lying on the floor moaning with a smile on her face. Leaving her with Chad and Kim I slip quietly upstairs. My parents' bedroom door is pulled to, but not quite closed. Dad's sitting in a chair his phone in one hand and stroking his floppy penis with the other. I can see he is videoing and by pushing the door, a smidgeon wider, I see Mr. Sully standing at the bottom of their bed with my mom's feet up on his shoulders. His hands are grasping her hips as he fucks her like a madman. I see blood on the hand she is biting to avoid crying out and her eyes are rolled way back in her head in a paroxysm of ecstasy.

It can only have been minutes, but it seems I have been standing there for ages when his whole body quivers, and he gives a barely audible gasp. His legs are shaking as he gives a few final slow thrusts. When he pulls away pinching the end of his dripping penis, I also give a gasp at the sight of my mother's gaping pussy leaking his stuff everywhere.

In a flash I am gone from the doorway hoping no one has heard my involuntary gasp. I take the stairs two at a time almost falling in my efforts to be quiet. Once through the patio door I see Chad and the girls are back at the pool and I hurry to join them.

"Were you there when I came?' asks JoJo immediately.

"Yes, what do you mean 'when I came'? You had multiple orgasms. Just as well Mr. Sully didn't."

"I guess I did, but he came too. I'm still leaking his stuff," and she pulls her labia apart to show me.

"But he was still hard when..." I bit my tongue before I said more.

"I hope he's not in trouble because I led him on."

"I don't think so," I say quietly.

"I guess he's my Valentine this year. He was on my list of 'fuckworthies', you know. He's a legend at the beach. He's known as 'foot-long Frank' and everyone knows he and his wife are swingers. They say half the housewives in town have fucked him or at least dreamed of doing so. Supposedly he can stay hard forever."

I realized my mom could now be added to the list, even if Fred was getting sloppy seconds. I really didn't know what to say as Kim continues, "I've always wanted to, but I wouldn't dare. It's too big."

"It's really not that long," laughs JoJo, "maybe a bit over eight inches but it is super thick. You couldn't give that a blowjob." Then she looks at Chad. "Sorry I left you hanging. I'll give you a raincheck, but I guess your Sis finally got lucky. Brother and sister that's so cool."

DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers
12