Hot Wet Cabin Orgy Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex and Stacy try to leave the cabin.
1.9k words
4.36
20.3k
18
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abaddon89
Abaddon89
72 Followers

Stacy and Alex were sleeping together in the guest bedroom of Tom's cabin. They were going home tomorrow to a new life... together. It had all changed for both of them with last night's events, where they had, after all their struggles, reconnected again sexually. Stacy's long athletic arms cuddled Alex who nuzzled his backside up against her crotch area. They had fallen in love all over again.

They woke up that morning, and began to pack, excited for their future. Alex stared at Stacy while she packed up her shirts, and remembered how he had fallen in love with this beauty. Her freckled brown arms slowly moving up and down through the rays of sunshine coming through their window, the short brown hair that only a girl as hot as her could pull off. And when she turned toward his stare, he got lost in her round brown eyes.

She came toward him, touching him on his shoulder, then his neck, her lips brushing his own then. It felt like high school all over again for Alex as Stacy's tongue slipped into his mouth, her wet taste suddenly all his. But whereas their first night together Stacy had surprised Alex by going down on him, this time Stacy pushed Alex back onto the bed, yanking a hole into her stockings, pulling up her light blue skirt, and planting herself on Alex's surprised mouth. She sat there for some amount of time atop Alex, smiling mischievously. She could get used to this.

Later the two both left their room barely containing their smiles, and made their way, suitcases in tow toward the door. They said morning pleasantries to Andrew and Nick who were sitting at the kitchen table playing crib. After last night's spectacle, Andrew and Nick looked surprisingly reserved and rested. Andrew was wearing a black polo that went well with his dirty blond hair, and looking tanned. Nick looked like he had gone for a run in the morning, his black legs glistening with sweat and toned muscle. They blew them joke kisses, and left through the door.

Outside, Marco's burly body was lying in swim trunks in the sun. They tapped¬ him on the shoulder to tell him they were going home. Marco nodded, said he had had a fun time, and they all looked at each other and laughed.

"Hopefully we can do it again sometime" Marco joked.

"I think you guys have helped enough," Alex said, kissing Stacy on her blushing cheek.

"Glad to be of service," Marco said, nodding at them, as they made their way toward their car.

Stacy got into Alex's car, and he turned the key. Unfortunately, it wouldn't start. With every effort, Alex slowly began to realize that the car was somehow completely dead. Bewildered, he shook his head to Stacy, and said, "We're going to need to get some help from the guys."

The two both reentered the cabin to inform the gang of the situation.

"Oh no," said Marco as soon as he heard the news.

"Yeah, we have no idea how it happened," Alex said.

Andrew suddenly turned from his crib game toward the two of them, and said "Probably killed it themselves, just to be sluts again tonight."

Stacy was horrified, and Alex protested: "That's not true at all. Those days are over for us. We're back together."

"That's the problem. I'll admit it, we killed your car," Andrew said, giving up the game early.

"You think we would let ball drainers like you two leave so easily?" Nick said, also completely removed now from the crib game.

"No, we have a little plan for you two. One of you can leave. I'll fix your car. Maybe you can go get help for the one left as we try to satisfy ourselves with just one set of holes. But—" Marco continued.

"—but, before one of you leaves, that one has to make us cum 10 times."

"Pretty easy, could do it in a day if you pushed us," Andrew said, his cock visibly throbbing now through his sweatpants.

"You guys could work together, or consider it like a kind of competition."

Alex turned to reassure Stacy that they could work through this, but to his shock, she had already scrambled over toward Nick and was pulling down his jeans. Unbelievingly, he watched Stacy nestle her soft face under Nick's soft, but still 7 inch black cock, giving his balls soft licks.

'You little slut," cried Alex.

"Just let me — unfgh — do it" Stacy blurted out, as one of Nick's balls popped in and out of her mouth. "You were worked so hard last night; it's time for me to do my part."

Alex retorted: "I could get us out of here a lot faster than you."

He noticed then Nick's cock was pulsating as the athletic dude stared down at this little white girl with both of his mammoth balls inside her cheeks, her beautiful features stretched wide. But still she was looking at him with a steady somewhat innocent gaze. Suddenly, inside Stacy's warm mouth, he could feel her little tongue giving the space between his balls little licks, almost like little 'come hither' motions. His balls tensed, and he plopped them out of Stacy's mouth, stepped back shakily, and blanketed Stacy's face with cum.

Stacy looked back toward Alex, "Oh yeah?" she asked, grinning barely through dripping cum.

Alex was shocked, but still managed to blurt out, "Yeah" and immediately moved toward Marco's jeans, to match Stacy's prowess.

But Marco said, "You won't get to 1 that easily" pushing him away from his crotch, toward the floor, where he quickly unpeeled Alex's way too tight shorts, before thrusting his curved cock into Alex's still gaping asshole.

His face pressed to the floor, his spine curved, Alex began to get pounded roughly by Marco. Suddenly, Stacy's still cum-covered face was scrunched up against the floor across from his. Alex looked up to see Andrew enter her from behind, grinning down at him. The two sluts slowly looked at each other, their faces so close as to be almost touching, both with a dude fucking them at the other end. Their dream of being together again was obviously a sham, and suddenly both felt regret at how they had handled this new obstacle. They both, in looking into the other's eyes, wished they could go back in time and change some decisions. They reached out their tongues toward the other in a kind of final embrace.

It was at that moment, when Nick's once again rigid cock appeared between their two faces, its girth completely blocking out their vision of the other. Their tongues both hit black cock. Their faces were so closely pressed up against the other, that Nick started slowly pushing in and out across both of their lips, his cock rubbing against four wet lips and two wet tongues.

As each man began to release, Nick groaned "That's one and a half points for both of you."

-

Marco pushed his cock into Stacy's pink, tightly controlled ass to her cries, then dipped into Alex's gaping wide, soft ass to his squeals, then shoved into Stacy's moistly gripping hole again to her moans, and turned toward the guys, "I really have no idea which one's better."

Stacy looked over toward Alex and grinned, as she clenched her bum, so that Marco's dick got pulled upward, deeper into her. It tensed, then began to squirt wetly and warmly deep inside her.

"Guess we have a winner," Marco said.

That was #3.5 for Stacy.

-

As Nick's cock entered Alex's ass, the motion carried perfectly through to Andrew's cock entering his mouth. It was a very real looking spit-roast, as if a single cock was moving through Alex's whole body. Nick's long cock pressing up against Alex's stomach as it moved into him contributed to the illusion.

Both came with high fives to the other, as they shot strings of cum aimed at each other both jammed balls deep in Alex's respective orifices.

That was #4.5 and #5.5 for Alex.

-

Marco woke up from an afternoon nap, resting from the exertion of the morning. Through sleep-covered eyes, he suddenly noticed and felt that a cute brown-eyed girl had her red lips wrapped around the base of his rigid cock. Her eyes danced up to his. He looked into her eyes with shock. Her little tongue danced out, and caressed wetly his just awoken balls. Looking with surprise into her eyes, Marco exploded.

That was #7.5 for Stacy.

-

Alex desperately chased around Andrew's dick, as he made himself a sandwich for lunch. Having gotten his jeans down, Alex bounded after Andrew's dick that was swinging around now as he moved from counter to counter. Finally, as Andrew started buttering his bread, Alex got to work on Andrew's cock. Irritated, Andrew pressed Alex up against the counter by pushing his cock into the back of his friend's throat, then face-fucked him, pushing until a soft mouth and throat. With resignation, Andrew came deep down Alex's throat, and went to have his lunch.

That was #9.5 for Alex

-

Alex kept trying to tell his professor that he couldn't come to the honours seminar tomorrow.

"Why?" the critical race prof demanded.

"Because I have to do volunteering work for the black community," he said.

"Damn right," said Nick pressing deeper into him, and hanging up the phone.

Alex was so close, both to #10.5 and to cumming from Nick's thick penis tickling the bottom of his ass. He had no idea where Stacy was or what number she was at, but Nick had taken a sudden liking to him it appeared, and was despite already having cum a couple times today, already feeling rigid inside Alex's very loose hole. He began to play with Nick's big balls with his hand, tugging and pulling at them coyly for his desired #10.5.

"But that's the thing about volunteering," Nick said suddenly.

"What's that?" Alex moaned.

"You don't always get paid."

Suddenly, Nick pulled out from Alex's ass. Alex turned his head back, and was horrified to see the open mouth and open eyes of Stacy pointed at Nick's glistening black cock. Nick promptly slid his cock slowly into her welcoming mouth.

Stacy experienced the distinct taste of Alex's ass and Nick's cock mixed together and rubbing her clit to the thrusts of Nick in her mouth, began to orgasm on the floor, as Nick's cock pushed its way down her throat. He tensed, impossibly widening her neck, and then shot cum straight down her throat, as Stacy cried tears of happiness at feeling her #10.5 hit her stomach.

Nick drew back from Stacy's throat, and Stacy turned toward Alex, beaming with pride at having beat him.

"You're the bitch," she said, her voice burbling a little with cum. She got up, walked over to him, and spanked his still exposed ass.

"I'm going to get dressed, and if you're lucky, you little whore, I'll come back for you."

Alex watched with horror as Stacy's fine ass bounced out into the open light of the outside, and the three guys close in around him, still somehow possessed by lust, their cocks all rising. The light became blotted out as the dicks bulged in front of his eyes. He still had work to do.

Abaddon89
Abaddon89
72 Followers