Hot-wife Enigma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nancy got home around 11pm, the living room lights were out. She headed for the shower thinking Joe was asleep but when she entered the bedroom, her husband was sitting naked in bed slowly stroking his cock. Because of the night table light being on, she saw that he was smiling from ear to ear.

Joe asked, "Good evening the love of my life. Judging by your late arrival, can I assume that my wife got lucky this evening?"

Shaking her head with an equally large smile, she responded, "Honey, you have no idea. This morning, that new gynecologist and I had a great time while I was still in the stirrups!" Joe swallowed and stroked himself a little faster as she continued, "Then this evening I met this gorgeous large black police lieutenant who presented at the board meeting and we went at it in the training room. That is why I was heading directly to the shower."

Her husband snapped excitedly, "No! Let's do it right now. Get up here and sit down on this."

Nancy shook her hand in warning, "Oh no honey. You better wait until I shower. I'm a mess down there."

That response only made him harder and he insisted. She shrugged and removed her heels and clothing. When she was nude, Nancy stood on the bed straddling her husband's lap. As she lowered herself down to his erection, she warned again, "I hope you don't get upset but Charles had the thickest cock I have ever had. My pussy is stretched beyond belief."

When her slimy gaping slit accepted Joe's 6 inches, he groaned. Nancy began grinding on his lap while teasing, "That black cock was thicker than my wrist. I'm sorry I can barely feel you but I hope it is at least tight enough to make you cum. Dr. Hutchins had a long one so you know my pussy has been worn out today. Both of them shot huge loads in me. You can probably feel Charles's sperm right now."

Joe was moaning louder, "Uhhhh, yes I can. Did they make you orgasm?"

As she continued rocking back and forth on her husband's cock, Nancy whispered seductively, "Oh yes. Both of them made me cum so hard. Charles even made me squirt."

"Ohhhhhh! Augghhh! Aughhhh! Ohhhhhh! Uhhhhhh!" Joe grunted while cumming in his wife's stretched pussy. Hearing the details about her sexual encounters was just what he needed to put him over the edge.

Nancy didn't orgasm with Joe but she didn't need it. She was more than satisfied with her two lovers on the day. She and Joe showered together, hugged and washed each other. Afterwards they spooned and lovingly slept the night away.

On Tuesday, Nancy went to work, came home and showered before her 6 o'clock pick up at the animal shelter. Twice a month she went to local Veterinary Clinic, picked up medicines and traveling cages and took them to the shelter. She dropped off one son at Boy Scouts and the other at a friend's house before driving her car to the clinic.

When she walked in, the receptionist had already gone but the back door was unlocked for Nancy. She was greeted by Dr. Keegan, a 71 year old semi-retired veterinarian who had practiced there for the last 44 years. He was a large man at 6'4, 250 pounds with a thick head of snow white hair. Nancy had always thought the widower was handsome, distinguished with a caring heart who stuck with his wife through her illness.

The clinic was now run by Marvin Keegan's grandson Cody who had stepped in full time a couple years prior. Cody was a 28 year old protégé who had inherited his good looks from his grandfather. He wasn't as big but still a tall man at 6'2 and 200 pounds. He had short black hair with piercing blue eyes.

She greeted Marvin with a soft smile, "Hi Dr. Keegan. How are you this evening? Where is that gorgeous grandson of yours?"

Dr. Keegan responded, "He is in the back gathering up the antibiotics the shelter wanted. Don't let him hear you call him gorgeous or he will have a stroke."

Nancy laughed, "Is that so, huh? Why do you say that?"

The old Vet looked around the corner before answering, "He would kill me if I told you this but after you left last time, he said he thought you were hot and if you weren't married he would ask you out."

Nancy was genuinely flattered by the compliment from a guy who was 14 years her junior. She also saw that as an opportunity and when Cody brought the medicine to her while loading some cages in the car, she flirted, "Thank you handsome. I swear you get better looking every time I see you. When are you going take me out to dinner?"

The blushing young animal doctor stuttered, "Uh...well...you are married and...I...would but I didn't think you would want to go."

Nancy was stooped down with her upper body in the car and when she raised up, she leaned over to whisper in Cody's ear while he held a large box with both hands, "Sweetie, not only would I go, there are a lot of things I would do." She then gave him a seductive smooch on his ear lobe as he gulped.

All three of them continued carrying supplies to the car, discussing how they need a van for hauling. Nancy told them that she was going to meet with Ed from Ed's Used Cars on Friday to see if he would come down on his price for a delivery van. Cody wasn't as talkative as he had been previously, mesmerized by what Nancy had told him.

When Dr. Keegan went to the back again, Nancy approached Cody who was wearing Khaki Docker slacks, grabbed his crotch and asked, "You haven't said much. What's the matter, cat got your cock?" She unbuckled his belt and allowed them to fall to his ankles.

With lightning speed, she jerked his underwear down, allowing his rock hard 6 ½ inch erection to bounce like a diving board after someone had just jumped off of it. It had a perfectly proportioned head with a slight curve in the shaft. Sitting on the examination stool, she slid it up in front of him as Cody leaned his bare ass against the table. She cupped his balls and began sucking his cock like a woman possessed. His voice quivered, "huhuohhh!"

Cody managed to stutter, "Grandpa will...oh...be back...uh...s...soon. We better...s...s...stop."

While sucking his cock, Nancy began to undress herself. She would pause, pull her blouse off then suck. She would unhook her bra then suck. She took off her skinny jeans and panties, then sucked. Soon she found herself completely nude, blowing the young Veterinarian.

Nancy was wet and wanted Cody to fuck her. She got up on the table on her hands and knees, turned back, stuck her tongue out and began to pant like a dog, "Come on doctor. You need to take the temperature of this doggie with your meat thermometer."

He stepped out of his pants, climbed up on his knees and began slamming Nancy doggie-style. She was squealing and Cody was grunting. Nancy held onto the sides of the smallish table to better steady herself to accept the pounding. She was about to cum when Grandpa Keegan walked into the door.

He quickly covered his eyes in embarrassment, "Oh my! I'm so sorry. I had no idea." He turned to leave.

In a jarring voice like someone talking into a high speed fan, Nancy stopped the old man, "Marvin! Don't go. Why don't you join us for a little fun and excitement!"

Cody was holding onto her hips and slamming himself into her while Marvin responded, "I really shouldn't. I will give you two some privacy."

Nancy was very persuasive while she kept insisting. Suddenly, she erupted in orgasm. She screamed, "Ohhhhhh! Yesssssss! Ohhhhhhhh!" Seeing her cum, Marvin began to get more interested. Nancy gave her last request as she smacked her lips, "Come on Dr. Keegan. I need something in my mouth."

Marvin could no longer resist and moved to the end of the table to where Nancy's head was located. When he pulled down his slacks, the elderly doctor displayed a huge package surrounded by white and grey pubic hair. Even though it wasn't hard, the 71 year old was blessed. His flaccid cock was at least 7 inches long and very plump. He offered it to Nancy who hungrily gobbled it.

She yanked and tugged on Marvin's growing dong while sucking and his grandson continued assaulting her vagina from the rear. Just having that huge, spongy piece of meat in her mouth, helped ignite her second orgasm, "Hummmmunfff! Unnghhhhfff! Unghhhh!"

With a mouth full of cock, she could only garble in pleasure. She wanted the guys to switch places. Marvin was not completely erect but because he was hung like a donkey with a near 10 incher, she was craving it inside her. They switched positions and the spit roast continued. Marvin's cock was so spongy crammed in her pussy but still felt amazing! Tasting herself on Cody's erection added to her ecstasy.

Soon, she was orgasming a third time. It was a perfect storm of hard cock in her mouth and massive rubbery cock in her pussy that gave her a long, drawn out twitch. She had the guys switch back so she could taste her own juices on the big one. That time, she wasn't up on the table but leaning over the back of the chair. Cody was standing behind her while Grandpa was standing in front of her.

Cody let out a loud yell we he exploded inside Nancy, "There it is! Aughhhh! Ohhhh! Aughhhhh! Aaaaoohhhhhh!"

She was satisfied and Marvin told her, "Dear, it has been years since I have had sex. Probably at least ten or so. I don't think I will be able to get off. Don't think that I didn't enjoy this but I have some prostate trouble and it takes me a while. My wife Betty was sick for many years and I think I just need that extra foreplay when I make love.

All three were getting dressed when Marvin added, "If you want to go out on a proper date, maybe some dinner then we could see what could happen."

Nancy said, "Sure. It is only 6:45 right now. I will drop off the supplies at the shelter and I'll be over by 7:30 and we will go out for a late dinner since you guys don't open the clinic on Wednesdays."

The kind old Veterinarian agreed and gave Nancy his address. After dropping off the supplies, she arrived at his nice large brick home only to see Marvin standing on the porch. He was dressed in jeans with a collared shirt, sports jacket, a cowboy hat and boots.

He drove them to a nice Italian restaurant with dim lighting and soothing Italian music. It was very classy and they got to know each other better while they dined. She learned he grew up on a Texas ranch which explained the cowboy attire. They held opposite hands on the table and both of their wedding rings were pressed against one another. They both enjoyed the conversation and didn't get back to Marvin's place until 9:30pm.

He offered, "I would invite you in but I know you probably have to get back to your family."

She grabbed his hand and they walked together toward his house, "I think we have time. Let's go in so you can show me your bedroom."

Little did she know, he had popped a Viagra before they left for dinner in hopes to get another love making opportunity. Once in his bedroom, they began to kiss slowly and sensually. Neither person even thought about removing their clothing during their twenty minute make out session. Nancy ignored the fact he was one year shy of being thirty years older than her. He was a fantastic kisser and she was a beautiful woman giving him something he had missed for many years.

When they removed their clothing for the evening's second time, Nancy marveled, "Wow! That thing is ready to go!"

With a little pharmacological help, all 10 inches were hard as a baseball bat. He wasn't near as thick as Charles's impressive manhood but the length was out of this world. Marvin lit a couple of scented candles and turned off the lights. They both crawled into the fresh sheets and continued kissing. He took his time sucking her gumdrop nipples until they were harder than his cock. Eventually he moved on top of her while guiding his huge penis between her legs.

When it penetrated her lips, Nancy squirmed. Even though her pussy was a slightly sore from the abuse it took from Charles the previous day, his cock was able to slide in thanks to his grandson's left over semen. He slowly thrusted it inside her, carefully adding more inches with each passing minute. Her knees were back and she spread her legs a far as she could get them in order to allow him complete access. When he pressed his lips to hers, she began to climax. Marvin was a gentle lover and even while she came, he continued to slowly thrust himself inside her at a manageable pace.

She whispered, "You are amazing. We can keep going for as long as you need. I want you to cum inside me but only when you are ready."

With no added pressure, Marvin made love to Nancy giving her another strong orgasm. She held onto his shoulders, trying not to scratch them with her fingernails. They kissed and caressed each other until it was time. He stopped kissing her and lifted his head. He held his breath then exhaled with full force as he shot years of pent up spunk into her pussy. He was convulsing on top of Nancy as she held onto him tightly. She thought he would never stop cumming as spurt after spurt flooded her vagina like a warm douche.

When he finally stopped ejaculating, Marvin gasped, "That was incredible. I needed that. Thank you Miss Nancy for a great evening and even better sex. You have no idea how happy you have made this old man."

Expecting her to leave soon, Nancy called her husband, "Hi Honey. No I'm still at Marvin's. Oh yes, we made love and I'm going to spend the night. I will be home early in the morning to get ready for work. Give the boys a kiss for me. I love you."

Marvin was astonished at that type of relationship but he wasn't going to complain. Because of the little blue pill, his enormous cock had not deflated in the least. Nancy wanted to spoon and while on her side, she lifted her leg and inserted him back inside her gooey, leaking pussy. She pushed and shimmied her ass back until the entire shaft was buried once again. It was going to take some getting used to but be she wanted them to fall asleep with it in.

Marvin placed his arm around Nancy in a tight spoon cuddle and was out like a light. Nancy wondered if she would be able to fall asleep while being stuffed so full. She wiggled her hips to feel that snug friction while she masturbated. She licked her middle finger and rubbed her clit until she climaxed one last time before falling asleep.

It was Wednesday and she awoke early in the morning and couldn't believe that Marvin's penis was still inside her. It was soft but with all that size, it had not slipped out. He kissed her on the back of the neck, thanked her for a great evening and she thanked him as well. Nancy got up to dress and noticed her vagina was sore but then again, she had never had a large object lodged in it for six consecutive hours. They planned another date. She dressed and headed home to shower, change and back to work.

After work, she came home, changed again and took her children to the park to play for an hour then out for dinner and ice cream. After dropping them off at wrestling practice, Nancy went to the church for bible study and choir practice.

She knew the Pastor was going to want sex but Nancy needed to give her tender pussy a rest. She planned ahead and grabbed a bottle of lubrication from her dresser drawer and threw it in her purse before she left. When the singing had ended and everyone had exited, she and Peter went up the stairs to the baptism pool area.

She sat on the top step and Peter kissed her while on his knees between her legs. Eventually the clothing came off and he had her hands up under her knees, lifting her legs and licking every inch of her wet pussy. She held onto the back of his head while getting closer and closer. His tongue was like her own personal pussy masseuse trying to smooth out the soreness.

She clenched a handful of his hair and her thighs against his ears when she orgasmed! When he stood up and prepared to insert his leaking seven inches, she stopped him, "My purse is sitting down on the pew. I want you to get in it and bring me that bottle of lube. Tonight, you are putting it in the backdoor."

The naked preacher tiptoed in the semi-darkened church and brought back the prize. Nancy squirted a line of lubrication down his shaft before spreading it around with her hand. When she used two fingers to grease her own ringed anus, it was ready for action.

Laying on her back on a pile of robes, Peter held her legs back by her ankles while Nancy guided his goop covered penis to her sphincter. He first pushed the head in causing Nancy to whimper before added all 7 inches. In no time, his balls were simultaneously slapping her ass while her fingers were rubbing her clit. He put her legs back further and downward thrusted himself until she squealed out in orgasm.

"Ohhh! Oooooooo! Oooooooo! Oooooooo!" She continued to voice her pleasure until the young preacher kissed her ankle and exploded deep in her rectum. He stopped pumping to better enjoy his own pleasure while making his deposit. When finished he shook his head like a wet dog. After wiping his forehead with the back of his hand, he pulled out, cleaned his cock with the robe sleeve that Nancy was lying upon, then kissed her.

Breaking their lip lock, Peter said, "That was great. We should anal more often."

When she got home, Joe was sleeping and Nancy was too tired to shower. After kissing the boys while they slept, she undressed and snuggled up to her hubby completely naked. Her butthole was slimy and stretched, but she knew he would not care as she slept with her head on his chest.

It was Thursday and the alarm sounded much too soon signaling to Nancy it was time to head back to work. Her shift was uneventful and she took off an hour early because there was a school PTO meeting and she was the president. The main discussion topic was going to be which type of computers were to be purchased for the students at the turn of the calendar year.

Nancy got home, fed the boys a snack before she showered and got ready. She wanted to convey professionalism so she dressed in black slacks, a nice cream blouse with an accent scarf and a pair of black strappy heels. When Joe walked in, she kissed him in passing and headed to the school.

Once the PTO meeting started, the biggest issue that caused a split between parents and Principal Garvey was the parents wanted the school to purchase laptops so they could be placed on a rolling cart and used more often while administration wanted to buy desktop computers and house them in a classroom because it was cheaper. A slight argument ensued and neither side was persuading the other. The decision ended in a stalemate and tabled until the next meeting.

While people were leaving the gymnasium, Mrs. Garvey stopped Nancy, "Do you have a minute? If you don't mind, I would like to continue our discussion in my office."

Nancy knew Susan Garvey from when they were in high school. Susan was 46 years old but when she was a senior in high school, Nancy was a freshman. Nancy remembered her coming from a family of money and was a snob to all lower classmen. Susan was 5'10 with thick brunette hair, long legs, blue eyes and weighed a slender 130 pounds in spite of having four children. She was tough as a teacher and just as tough as a principal who didn't need to work because of her marriage to a millionaire stock broker. On that day, she was wearing a lady business pin-striped suit with thick bottomed high heels.

Once inside the office, Susan sat behind her desk, instructing Nancy while getting right to the point, "Please sit down. I think we might be able to get the laptops with a little help from you."

Nancy responded confusingly, "Uh...sure. Whatever I can do to make it happen, let's do it."

Susan stood up and removed her blazer while bluntly explaining her proposal, "I'm glad to hear that. My husband Bob and I have been married for 23 years. Do you know when the last time he went down on me?" As Nancy's eyes widened by the brash talk, Susan answered her own question, "I would guess at least 20 years ago. You are woman and you know how it is. We have needs. I figured who better would know what a woman wants but another woman."