Hot Wife Pure Food Breakfast

Story Info
As planned, she brings him a hot pure-food breakfast.
4.8k words
13.1k
7
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers

Hot Wife - Five Years After The Wedding.

June 2017

>

I gunned my Nissan Frontier as I slipped out of the Grandview Apartment's underground parking garage, merging into the light traffic on the Upper East Side at 5 on Friday morning. Since Noon yesterday I had spent my time naked (yum, 17 hours!) enjoying the carnal attentions Tony Coth, a Grandview resident who was one of my virile, well-screened young lovers. Now I was driving home where Jeff, my husband, expected me to wake him up with a very naughty breakfast in bed.

I always start my visits to Tony with a BJ in the shower to take the edge off, and end with a BJ at the front door to leave him happy and relaxed. In between he fucks me, every position I want, for hours. He has stamina and muscles. It is nice to feel light as a child while a strong young man holds me up while putting his cock into me again and again. Now I was headed home with 3 loads of Tony's cum in my pussy. I inserted a custom-fitted pussy-plug after screaming myself hoarse with Tony's last vaginal climax. I also enjoyed the 2 loads of his tasty ball mix in my tummy.

Tony really does make good stuff, he says it is because of his 'health nut' diet. With some expert advice I have helped him improve it, all us ladies agree. I do not mind sharing the wealth, we hot wives have something we call our "book club." There are 10 guys in our group, Tasha keeps track of the schedule. It is better to book our dates to avoid conflict and keep them fresh for use.

<

This quick story involves a married couple who left "fidelity" out of their modern marriage vows. They both like sex, and are often separated. Instead of a vow which they knew was doomed, they made their own rules and promised to allow pleasure and support each other. This is called "freedom."

The characters are modified from those in an unpublished long story (over 1 meg) by another author. They are used with permission.

Ona Edge often tries to find scenarios that are "on an edge" of conventional behavior, such as the "Hot August Night" tales where a couple married, had children and then divorced, but still live as a man and wife with love and lovers.

Action scenes start with a ">" and end with a "<" symbol.

-

Tony, who is handsome as a cement truck, is a college student about five years younger than me. (For handsome I have my hubby.) Tony used to be without a regular female partner, until I got him involved with my little "book club." Now that he is motivated about things like grooming and proper behavior, Tony enjoys six 20-somethings eager to book him for sex. We keep our little herd healthy and happy while they do the job for us.

As a student Tony's life revolves around being college senior, a back-up linebacker who happens to be the strongest guy on the team, based on their standard of 10 bench presses. Tony is also a bit of a health nut. After graduation (more motivation, he is in the minority who actually earn a degree) the team will have him on contract as an assistant strength coach, it is what his university education prepared him for.

Since my wedding day I have had enjoyed a few guys with big muscles so I expect to keep Tony on my "active" list for a few more years, assuming he does not move. Muscles are not a fetish, but it used to be a negative for me. Now I am much more tolerant. It is hard to find really good big-muscle guys who got that way with hard work. I learned that the "pill and needle" or "juice" crowd may be big, but they just do not offer the same 'pop' to the nice lady in the bedroom.

Lest you get the wrong idea, the book club library also includes a slim 5-foot-6 Persian who is extremely handsome, but terribly shy. Today, with our efforts he has a very talented tongue and a well-trained long-lasting cock. We like all types, as long as what is inside makes us happy when our husbands are on the road making money and improving the world.

As I pulled out into traffic I had all that Tony had made recently, and we both enjoyed him giving it to me over the last 17 hours, until he had no more to give. Tony would make more good stuffing for Nikki to enjoy next week while her husband is in Brazil selling sugar water. He says that to raise the standard of living in the third world, US corporations have an obligation to create a worldwide demand for dentists. Then self-interest in the third-world will naturally create a demand for dentist-teaching universities which will, in turn, make life better for everybody in Brazil. We all want to make the world better. At least, that is what he says he tells himself. It might even be true.

For myself, I could not wait to share the story of the night, as well as my shapely very well-fucked hot-wife body, with my dear husband before he leaves for the office. Jeff flew home from Sea-Tac last night after a 24-hour working layover, he got to our apartment after midnight and needed to sleep, so he would have been no good to me if I was there. Before the stopover in Seattle my husband was working overtime in China for the 10 previous days, making lots of money by day and making lots of smiles at nights with our mutual lover in Beijing.

Jeff started his career as an accountant, but he got a lucky break. Now he is the CFO for a firm that makes anti-cancer drugs in China, India and the US, so travel is part of life, doing what he has does to make the world better.

After my husband flew from China to Sea-Tac he billed a 20 hour work day around the Seattle office, arranging for some new R+D contracts, and taking meetings, because the damn cancers his firm fights keep mutating. Cancer does that, the truth is that you (yes, you!) have cancers cells in you right now. Your body may have them in hand, but if nothing else gets you, someday your body defenses may need help.

My man says that since he left Beijing more than two days ago he has been working up a hunger for me. We would work on feeding that hunger soon after I got home.

>

While he was in China we did a couple of FaceTime threesomes - mutual lover and I have regular Magic Wand session where we hum and moan together while watching somebody beautiful we have held and tasted as they get off. Hot spicy creaming Chinese is good for all of us!

<

(Okay, it is not really FaceTime or Skype or Zoom, we are talking China and their Great Firewall, where such connections do not get through. But if you know the right people and have a corporate account for secure business reasons - like cancer killing drugs that saved the life of a high ranking Party Minister's wife - there are options.)

>

The woman Jeff shared a bed with in Beijing is a Chinese national we both know intimately, the fact is that I nailed her yummy body first. Then she returned the favor. Honestly, just thinking of her and a favorite strap-on (going either way, we are both flexible) makes my pussy water. I love my husband, and really like my willing, pleasing book club guys, but sometimes I just get a taste for Chinese. Next month she and I will take turns tied up in my bedroom, she is coming to our home for a very friendly visit. She scheduled this naughty sex vacation with us 6 months ago and she expect lots of naked give-and-get fun. I get wet thinking about her juicy Chinese peach sitting on my face, while she is putting a Magic Wand on just the right spot, after she has stuffed me with loving toys fore and aft. The next day I will tie her down and return the favor.

Unfortunately, my husband who planned to join us for the party will be busy on a last minute business trip in Utah, dealing with some recent clinical trials. He will miss most of her visit, but I will record it for him. He is going to see each of us lady-fucked so hard... Like I said, she is a mutual lover. With my husband gone I will have to do her twice as nice, plus she will have more time to please me.

-

When I get home after my husband's shortened night of sleep he will be ready for "his favorite alarm clock" (me) to wake him.

My wake-up kiss will be delivered by my nether lips while I straddle his head. He will embrace my hips while he enjoys taking what I offer. What he gets from my dripping pussy will meet his protein needs for the day better than any "Wonderful Egg King Macbran Sausage Sandwich to go" from some drive in, where it was prepared and wrapped by the lowest tier of America's employed masses. He never has time for a good breakfast so I liked to do my part to help.

<

Now, here is a little thought for those who think "Yuck!" at that idea. Let me ask you, when was the last time you took a bite that you know was flavored with rat and insect droppings?

Oh, you don't do that? Liar.

You have to know, disgusting additives are part of ANY fast food or packaged food product you purchase. But what my pussy brings my husband is 100% pure, untouched by human or mechanical or vermin hands. So really, who deserves the "Yuck" comment?

In terms of the basics, ask yourself what the heroes on the space station drink for their 2 liters a day. Maybe watch Matt Damon in "The Martian." Get the idea? Protein and calories are food, it is a question of what is added.

What I give to my husband does not have a series of minimum wage unwashed employees handling the product and it's questionable contents between supply [via: harvesting -> gathering -> shipping -> factory processing -> ship to market -> unwashed cook ->] and consumption. It is not wrapped in a almost paper-like product that contains recycled toilet paper, toxic waste and forever chemicals.

Do you know there are government standards for rat stuff (you know what stuff) and insect parts and other things I will not mention in whatever you ate yesterday that was packaged or wrapped in any way? Think about that.

Now think on this: which factory selling to the grocery store or the fast food place is more profitable? Factory A sells 1,000 pounds of almost pristine product, after spending a lot of money on pest control, spending lots to keep the factory spotless without any nasty cleaning products. Factory B sells 999 pounds of pristine product plus 1 pound of the freshest rat and bug stuff, while minimizing spending on pest control and cleanup.

Go ahead, I'll wait while you figure out what is going into that tasty burger or burrito or "add an egg breakfast" with extras. Maybe, after due consideration, you want to unload your last fast food or packaged meal.

You know that in today's world all managers, facilities and their work force are evaluated based on profit. The less profitable companies are taken over by the more profitable giant agribusiness conglomerates, it is the American way which has produced the greatest per-capita excess food supply in history.

You probably think "but there are rules for that stuff." Yes. But try to find these gems of wisdom "for the people" written by the genius minds in Congress who are never influenced (much) by money. Plus, when was the last time you heard of a violation? You know, if a factory is caught violating those rules by an infrequent inspection, they can be fined. But a recall or a shut-down, putting workers out of work? Not so much. It would cause bad publicity far above the pay grade of any government inspectors. They sure don't tell you about such inspection failures at the fast food place, or in the snazzy pizza commercials on TV. Or on the broadcast news... paid for by pizza commercials.

However, unlike what you buy at the drive-up window, the protein deposited in my "hot pocket" by my various lovers like Tony comes straight from a living, loving, all natural source. Thanks to my sterile pussy plug, it is not even get exposed to the air between Tony's balls and my husband's mouth!

Tell me, where can you get anything fresher and more natural for love or money? Just think a little broader than immature 4th grade boys on a schoolyard. Think of the brave hero in "The Martian." Think about the entire crew in the space station living for years on each other's reclaimed... you know what. Then ask yourself, for a breakfast in a hurry would you rather eat the tasty fast food with extra rat and bug stuff, or the shitty potatoes of Mars, or the contents of a very hot wife's messy pussy as she makes a happy face sitting on your face?

(To be clear, I'm not saying the US food system is terrible. It is a lot better than it was years ago. But any food attracts critters, who are hard to keep out of each step, and today there are a LOT more steps between growing the food and you putting it in your mouth compared to 150 years ago. For my pussy delivery, there are no rats or bugs or unwashed workers involved.)

>

You must know that our breakfast would be a delightful two-way exchange.

First I will sit on his face while his tongue gets all the messy stuff from the surface of my pleasure valley.

Next he always spends extra time licking and licking and licking to get every bit off my clit. Even if there is nothing there. I assume you know what that action does to a lady. Good times, screaming good times.

Then he will start to lick up the bounty stored deeper inside, sending his wonderful long strong tongue up after the good stuff. Fuck me, he feels good! We usually spent a lot of time on that stage, there was always a little bit more. Based on the creampies that I have sampled from mutual friends and lovers the deepest treasure has the richest lady flavor. We both enjoy it when he licks clean his plate.

After I feed him breakfast we will share some intense quality time reconnecting and exchanging true-life dirty stories while we also connect our messy parts and wiggle, it is friendlier that way. When it is time for him to get out of bed to dress, he will feed me his cock so I can enjoy all of his stuff from his cock flavored with my stuff. It is usually a large serving and did not take long once I put my mouth to it.

His Chinese treat drained him, I watched some deposits. But during his overnight flight to Sea-Tac, then his long workday in Seattle, then his flight from Sea-Tac to home, then his night in bed sleeping on a very wife-scented pillow, his big round cum factories were working like Chinese overtime, so his serving for my pleasure would be a biggie! Yum!

When he leaves for work he would carry the fresh perfume of my pussy on his face as a reminder. His imaginings of what I did when he was away would stay with him all day, with every breath he takes. It would wind his balls up something fierce, but since he has to track his time at work by the minute for billing purposes he could not even step into the rest room to relieve the growing urge, he had to save it all for me.

Meanwhile, because I did not get much sleep last night I would be in bed all day, dreaming good things. We have a way for him to check his phone for the view of my naked sprawled sleeping body, to keep his mind on what treat awaits him after work.

When he finally gets home my well-rested body would ready for him to molest completely, top and bottom, front and back, in every way he desired all weekend long. There might be toys to help. He would desire a lot. We promised to FaceTime with our friend in China so she could pet and tickle her kitty with us. She would probably make very indecent suggestions in real time, she has such good ideas. We are lucky that way.

Oh my, I could hardly wait. When my husband was done with me my muscles and naughty parts would ache so wonderfully.

<

As I have mentioned, I am a sort of hot wife for my hot husband. I say "sort of" because the term really requires a discussion of limits and expectations, which began long before our engagement and has evolved over time.

He claims he did not make this sex-craving woman that way, I am how nature made me. He does take credit for bringing out the slut in me that was always slumbering inside. You know the quote from the sculptor, about seeing the famous statue 'inside' the piece of stone, and then just taking away what did not belong? That was the way it was with me. I was frozen, a virgin in a hard shell. He said I was always a natural slut inside, but I was wrapped in the "excess stone" of being my father's good daughter. I never knew my true self until he brought the slut out to see, play with and get delightfully dirty along with some dear females friends who liked toys. We have pictures.

He argues that sluthood is evolutionary, those females who were not inclined, on a genetic level, to be sluts had fewer children so their percentage, in relative terms, has decreased from the gene pool over the last 60,000 years. That genetic natural selection lasted until we got civilized by men that decided they had to pass their accumulated wealth down to their "legitimate male heirs" about 10,000 years ago. But as accumulated physical wealth decreases in value while intellectual talent appreciates in value (circa Y2K), the blip in the trend will reverse naturally and social acceptance of sluthood will grow.

(Easy way to determine if you are wealthy or not: do you know what a QTIP is in the tax code? Or do you just know the Qtip cotton thing or Q-Tip the rapper? If you know the tax thing, you might be wealthy. If you just know the other two... maybe work harder finding a spouse with a big, active... brain. Your kids will be better off.)

Today I understand that no matter who I married, I would not have been able to stay faithful no matter what vows I took. I am pre-disposed to like sex (it is a bell curve after all, and I am an outlier) and today's world has too many opportunities to be unfaithful and still be home for dinner. Something like our honeymoon, or some guy's special look, or a hot movie scene, or something else trivial would have activated the slut I was inside. My body would tell me to bust out of the stone, and eventually the natural urges would come busting out. Then, trapped between my genetic true nature and some wedding promises I made just because everybody did, I would betray the man I loved.

It sounds like such a predictable bother that ends with a plague of rich lawyers.

But with my husband who knew my true self, and still loves me, we can be honest about making a life together without the drama and heartbreak and slimy lawyers.

>

It helped that, in college when we met, they shared a house with two very poor Chinese women who had made a trade with a criminal. Their grades as the smartest girls in their state won them a sort of "scholarship." They signed a contract where, in exchange for a American college education, they had to return to China to arranged marriages, as intact virgins. Pictures were taken periodically, their families were their bond with these criminals. The girls were very smart but not so attractive, their bodies were so skinny and flat they could pass as men if needed. Their husbands would have other women, their value was their high raw intelligence in a land where males far exceeded females.

Initially they needed academic help, but they also had normal female urges. The four of us learned things together, we all learned about sex while keeping their hymens intact. Together they and I learned to kiss above and below, how to pet, how a strap-on worked (they rogered my pussy, I reamed their cute little butts) and how to please a man with the hand or mouth. Working with the girls and my future husband really gave my inner slut some needed sexercise, and a chance to see and accept my man doing the same.

<

Impossible promises may have made sense at some time in the past. Going back 150 years, most women never saw anybody who did not know her, folks died younger and the nearest opportunity for adultery was a long walk to the next farm over, where a spouse or kid could walk in anytime. Passing down the family farm included the knowledge of how to make it work plus the responsibility to care for one's widowed mother. When folks had fewer choices and less mobility, passing down the family wealth, which was often tied to real estate, was essential for society.

ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers
12