Hotel

Story Info
Her and Him on an erotic weekend away.
4.2k words
4.66
8.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hotel

"Are you comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes" he replied with a whisper and a faint nod.

The Velcro restraints they had purchased at the adult's only store earlier that afternoon were holding his wrists snugly to the chair arms, his ankles bound to the legs. She had positioned the chair in front of the full length dressing mirror in the room, so he could watch himself.

He could see her behind him, stripping down to her satin bra and thong.

Looking at himself, he wasn't surprised that he was getting aroused. His semi hard member draped over his left thigh was starting to stir on its own, moving from his groin to start sliding towards his navel, his balls starting to swell at the same time. The black ring around the base of his shaft is snug, but not interfering with his arousal. The bullet vibrator nested between his shaft and balls...

....Earlier that the day,, they had also purchased a variety of toys for the enjoyment of both of them, including his and hers remote controlled vibrators, designed for 'discreet' fun while in public.

She slid hers into her thong before they even got out of the store parking lot and handed him the remote. He methodically tested every speed and pulsation, changing the routine every time he could tell she was getting close to orgasm. Her whimpers and mews turned him on to the point he was straining in his pants, yet still he stopped her toy every time she got close. He finally stopped edging her and slipped the remote into his pocket with a smirk.

"Alright funny guy, I'll make you a bet," her voice was creaky from many near orgasms.

"I'm all ears," he smiled.

"When we get to the restaurant, you go put yours on, and then I get to torture you at the same time. First one who creams their pants or calls uncle loses and gets tied up tonight."

"Deal!" and he held out his hand for a high five. Instead she grabbed it and sucked two fingers deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them erotically. Then guided them under her skirt, past her damp thong (and the toy) and into her soaking wet pussy.

He didn't even get a chance to wiggle them before she pulled them back out and stuck them into his mouth.

He almost lost the bet right then and there.

"Table for two?" the Host asked.

"Yes", they replied in unison.

"Table or booth?"

"Booth" he asserted, before she could even open her mouth. The Host followed by her, then him. The rhythm of her swaying skirt and the cloud of pheromones in her wake, having an obvious effect on his arousal.

The Host swept his arm at the empty booth like he was displaying a new car.

"Here you go. Candy will be your Server tonight. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Gin and ginger, thanks," she replied as she slid into the booth.

"Dark rum and iced tea," he said, "and where are the restrooms?"

He didn't have any difficulty installing the device, he was hard enough from earlier that it slid easily down to the base, and he positioned the bullet between his shaft and his sac, making sure the small wire antenna wasn't tangled anywhere.

He returned to the booth the same time the Bus Boy arrived to fill the water glasses. Just as he settled in across from her he felt her foot rub his calf as she looked at him, seductively licking her lips. He felt a quick buzz around his cock and he jumped a little.

The Bus Boy, seeing her lick her lips, spilled some water on the table. He apologized and wiped it up before scurrying away.

They snorted a laugh together.

As they perused the menu, they each took turns with the remote controls, sending 2 or 3 second bursts to each other. This continued, with them both flinching a bit until Candy came to take their orders.

As she ordered her salad (Caesar, no croutons) and meal, he flicked the remote on and off, rapid fire. This caused two reactions, her voice to jump, and her foot to kick him under the table.

When he started to order, she wasn't so kind. She turned his vibrator on high and left it. He stuttered through his order, visibly squirming. When he was done, she turned it off and he relaxed back into his seat.

Candy left with a sort of puzzled look on her face. She was smiling over her drink, licking her lips again, and she gave him a wink.

The game was on.

Between sips of their drinks, there was a lot of eye contact, and button pushing. First for 2 or 3 seconds at a time, then longer. Small L.E.D.s on the remotes indicate the speed, intensity and routine. He selected one that went from slow to fast in 3 seconds, stopped, then repeated.

This made her back stiffen and she would bite her lip. When Candy brought her salad, he flicked it off until the parmesan grinder started, and then he put it on high.

She gripped the edge of the table and squeaked, "That's enough," and the grinder stopped. After Candy left he asked, "Were you talking to her or me?"

"Both, actually" she replied.

"Is this uncle?"

"Noooo."

She slid her closed hand across the table with an offering, and placed it in his hand. It was her satin thong. Still damp. As he looked at her she gave him a wicked smile and started buzzing him, a routine that built up and eased down over several seconds, simulating a mouth.

He locked in on her eyes and pushed the button on his remote, scrolling through until he found one that cracked her gaze. She released him and he let her go as well, and they both took a deep breath and giggled. He looked around quickly and gave her a "psst".

She watches as he discreetly slips her panties into his pants. She mouths OMG and bites her lip again. She knows biting her lip turns him on.

The meal went on, as did the game, each time they buzzed each other it was for a second or two longer than the last. She was so aroused her nipples were visible through her bra and top. Several times through dinner she had to hold the table and push herself back into the seat back to keep control.

He had to change the way he sat so much, her panties had slipped down and were surrounding his balls. This made things worse for him, intensifying the sensations. He hung on, but it wasn't easy.

When the dessert cart came around he was going to pass so he could get her back to the hotel room. That is, until she selected a tart delight with a cherry on top, staring at him the whole time.

"Alright, I believe I will then," as he selects a crème filled pastry.

She smiles wickedly as she plucks the cherry off her tart, and as she raises it up, she turns on his vibrator, a pulsing pattern that makes him sit up straight. She raises the cherry in air, holding it by the stem, and tilts her head back, keeping one eye on him. As she lowers the cherry slowly, her tongue snakes out to surround it, and she pulls it painstakingly slow to her lips.

He is sweating, his balls are tightening, his feet are up on his toes. The pulsing, the satin, the look, the lips, the tongue, the cherry.....

"Uncle" he whimpers.

"What was that?" she whispers loudly.

"You heard me, Uncle"

"Yes!" she pumps her fist and plucks the stem of the cherry from her teeth. She does a little happy dance in her seat and continues to savor her tart with a broad smile.

"But wait, there's more," he says. He picks up his pastry with one hand, and with the other he pushes a button on the remote. A slow speed and she wiggles a bit, a puzzled look on her face. He examines the dessert carefully, turning it around until he finds the spot where the filling was injected.

As she watches, he slowly starts licking around the opening, softening it, making it wider. She stops chewing. He turns the vibrator up a notch as he pushes his tongue into the narrow opening. She bites her lip. The speed goes up a notch as he goes deeper.

"What are you doing? I won!" She hisses through clenched teeth.

"I know," and he swirls his tongue deeper into the donut, pulling back with some cream on his upper lip, he licks it off and pushes the button again.

Her eyes are wild as she grips the table. She tries to speak and all that comes out is, "mmmmnnuug!"

He pushes the button one more time and plunges his tongue as deep as he can into his dessert. Her arms stiffen and she trembles. She sighs deeply as she sinks into the seat, her eyes suddenly sparkly and sleepy.

He switches off the vibrator and she growls at him, "You rat. You're gonna pay for this."

"I'm counting on it", and he devours the rest of the pastry, licking his fingers clean.

When they get back to the car, he opens the door and holds her hand as she sits down. She turns suddenly and unzips him. "What are you doing?"

"I want my panties back!"

She slides her hand in, hooks her thong with her pinky and then stops to grip him. As she runs her thumb over his head, she feels a drop of pre-cum, and she smiles wickedly again. Holding his cock firmly inside his pants, she presses the button on her remote.

"Oh shiiit", he groans. He braces himself with the door and roof of the car. She keeps pressing buttons until she finds the right one. He's moaning as his balls start to tighten and he grunts, "I'm gonna..." She lets go of him, turns off the vibrator and zips him back up.

"I told you so", she smirked...

...Back in the room and staring in the mirror, he can see her sitting on the bed, rummaging through the parcels they picked up earlier.

"What weapons are you choosing?" he asked.

"Hey! No peeking!" she snaps.

His eyes follow her as she strolls slowly up behind him, her satin covered breasts shimmering. She stops and tilts his head back between them, leans down, her hair cascading over his head and shoulders, and kisses him softly. While his eyes are closed, she slips a soft blindfold over them.

"Aw man!" he protests.

"Be patient, I have plans I don't want you to see just yet" She says.

He hears more bags rustling, a suitcase opening, she says "Aha!" and then he hears her plodding around, and the bathroom door closes. After a bit the door opens and she is humming softly with the music in the background. She putters around the room a bit.

He becomes aware she is behind him, and once again she tilts his head back between her breasts. She leans down and he feels her breath in his ear, "Are you ready for this?"

"Bring it on, lady", he whispers back.

Her perfume, along with the lingering pheromones, makes his cock jump. As her hands glide down his chest he realizes she's wearing satin gloves. She must have brought those with her. She palms his nipples as she kisses his neck, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Mmm" he growls, "That's exquisite."

Her hands slide further down and her mouth follows, giving him light kisses as she goes.

He feels her breath on his nipple at the same time as a satin covered finger runs the length of his erection from the tip to the base and back again.

"Ohhhh" he sighs as his cock twitches.

She giggles and then mounts a three pronged attack; closes her satin hand around his member, licks his nipple and activates the vibrator on his balls.

"Shhhh....ohhhh" her move caught him by surprise and he jerks forward as reflex, his cock flexing in response simultaneously.

As he regains control of himself she asks, "You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"No," he moans.

"Hmmm, looks like it's gonna be a long, hard night for you then, isn't it?"

He can almost hear an evil grin as she changes the speed on the vibrator to a pulse. She walks around him, caressing his face and shoulders with her gloved hands.

"You should see what I'm wearing, but you can't can you? You will just have to use your imagination. I brought this with me to surprise you, now your just gonna have to wait"

"Ohh I think I'm going to like it", he says.

"I know you will. But first, payback!" and she turns the vibrator off.

He is aware now that she is in front of him. Her fingers are lightly caressing his thighs, dragging slowly up to his stomach, circling his navel and then back down.

"Hey, that's my move!" he protests.

"Shush you!", she says as she continues to tease him with a light touch, inside his thighs and down to his knees. Her hands lift and he hears a faint rustle.

"Let's see how you like this," The vibrator hums to life with a slow low buzz, and he feels her hair against him. She gathers her long blonde hair around his cock with her satin gloved hand and slowly strokes him, her breath on his thigh.

"Holy crap!" his hands grip the chair, the incredible sensations taking over. He does his best not to move his hips, but it's involuntary at this point.

"Mmm you like that, huh?"

"Oh yeah," he breathes. The speed quickens on the bullet and he feels her satin hand gently squeeze his balls. His balls start to churn, and he stiffens in the chair. The vibrations, the gloves, her breath, her hair...

"Babe, I'm gonna..." She releases him and turns off the vibrator...again.

"Brat!" he scolds.

"I told you that you were going to pay," she purred as she stood up. She releases the strap holding his right wrist, then the left and eases his arms around the back of the chair, re-securing them behind him.

"Comfy?"

"From the waist up, yes," He chuckled. He feels her against him, as she straddles his legs.

"Let's see if you like my outfit" He feels her hair brushing his chest, then her breath in his ear. Her hands caress his cheeks, and then the satin grips his shoulders.

He feels her pressing against him, there is material between their bodies. Is it lace? It's soft, smooth, and there's a pattern of some sort. She's settling on him now, arms drawing his head to her chest, nuzzling him against her breasts. He tries to get his mouth to a nipple but she holds his head tight.

"Not yet", she whispers. As she lowers onto his lap, he feels soft fabric covering her ass rubbing against his cock.

"Mmm you feel so sexy. I want you right now!" He flexes his cock, slapping her bum with it.

"I said not yet!" and she turns the vibrator on high, long enough to give him a shock, then switches it off. "Behave or this will go on for hours", she warns him.

As she starts to slide and grind against him, she releases his head and moves an nipple to his mouth, letting him suck it through the fabric for a few seconds then pulls it away. She grasps his face in her hands, and kisses him, long and slow, their tongues wrestle, until his breathing started getting faster. She leans back, grasps his erection and starts rubbing it against her covered ass, turning the vibe back on low.

"Ohhhh, this is a special kind of torture, Lady"

"I've been planning this ever since dinner."

She starts to grind on him, and he can feel that she is aroused, the heat and wetness is tangible. It won't be long till she can't hold back. She kisses him deep again as she turns the vibe up a notch. He moans into her mouth and arches towards her. In one motion, she releases his lips, stands up and turns the buzzer off again.

"Damn!" he whispers as he settles back into the chair.

She rubs his shoulders as she walks back around behind him, then she leans down and runs her hands down his chest again. She breathes into his ear," That was just the warm up, Babe. You ready for the main event?" and licks his neck.

"Ohh yessss" he hisses.

She lifts the mask off and as his eyes adjust he can see the room is lit by candles. As she strolls around in front he can finally see she is wearing a red cami set, sheer with lace in the right spots, and the bottoms are all sheer, save for a patch of lace at the crotch, the matching gloves go almost to her elbows.

She twirls and asks, "You like? I bought it for this weekend"

"It's perfect! You're perfect! It's all perfect!" He is straining somewhat.

She holds a finger to her chin and cocks her head, "You want out of that chair?"

"Yes please"

"Not yet Sweetie, there is still a show!" she says, patting his head.

As she strolls past him, she walks her gloved fingers up his thigh and then pats the head of his penis like it was a good boy. "Phone..." she pauses to stare him in the eyes, "play my hotel playlist."

Horns fill the room and he immediately recognizes the Joe Cocker song from 9 1/2 Weeks.

She strolls behind him again, running her hands over his shoulders and head, pulling him back onto her chest, leaning over and letting her coconut scented hair cascade over him again. She rubs herself against his arms and bound hands, leaning over his shoulder to rub her gloved hands on his chest. While breathing into his ear again, she sucks his earlobe into her mouth, biting it gently.

Part 5

She slowly walks back around in front of him, her gloved hand staying in contact with him the whole time. When she gets in front of him, she turns around to offer a close up view of her perfect bum, swaying to the music erotically.

In the mirror he can see as she runs her hands up under her top, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples. As they make eye contact, she licks her lips, and shakes her nipples up and down. She spins around and slowly removes her top, gyrating to the music.

His erection is throbbing as she uses it to hang her flimsy top on, the soft gauze giving him goosebumps.

"Mmm, that feels incredible"

"Yeah? How's this feel?" She leans forward as if to offer him a nipple but stops just out of reach of his mouth, at the same time she reaches down and strokes his camisole encased dick with her gloved hand. He lets out a whelp as he arches up into her hand.

"Jesus! I'm gonna burst!"

"Aww, you poor thing."

She lets go of his cock and places both hands on his thighs as she slowly gyrates to a squatting position, eye level with his crotch. She gazes into his eyes as she licks her lips again, removing her top from his cock.

The next move surprises him, as she flips her head forward and blankets his cock and balls with her long hair, drawing her head slowly back to caress him with her blonde locks.

"Oh shit!" and he draws his breath sharply in.

She repeats this move over and over until his balls tense up. Seeing him squirm, she licks her lips yet again, and then blows softly on him, like she is blowing out a candle.

He moans out loud, "Ohhhh! I'm sooo close, Babe"

Locking eyes with him, she grasps his swollen member at the base, and opens her mouth, her tongue rolling out over her lip, and she inches towards the swollen head.

"Yes!" he whispers as she gets to less than an inch away.

Suddenly she stands up and kisses him deep and hard, but for only 2 or three seconds.

"You are such a tease"

"You love it and you know it"

She turns around, and wiggling her ass, slowly lowering the see through bottoms. Bending over, she gives him a perfect view of her pussy. He can see it glistening, and knowing this is turning her on too, makes his cock start to flex on its own.

She stands up, turns around and raises the panty shorts to her face, inhaling her own scent. "Mmm I smell sooo tasty. You should try this, Honey" She holds her panties to her face as a gloved hand slides down to cup her pussy, and he gasps as he sees her finger slip inside. "I'm so wet baby. I bet you wish you could do this."

"Yesssss!" His cock is visibly throbbing now.

She takes the panties and slips them over his head like a mask, making sure the crotch is covering his nose and mouth. The scent of her juices blended with her perfume is almost too much for him, and he arches in the chair, his cock straining to reach her.

Bad Company is playing now and she dances some more, bumping and grinding to the music. At one point she spreads herself with her hands, exposing the pinkest parts, and her erect clit.

Smiling wickedly, she lifts her left leg and places her foot on the arm of the chair. Holding his head with one hand, she slides the other up her thigh, then, mere inches from his face, she slips one, then two gloved fingers inside herself. As she is gliding them in and out, she lets out a soft moan.

12