Hotel additions

Story Info
Finding out the worse hangover is your best hangover.
4.9k words
4.2
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
89 Followers

I groaned as I slowly woke up, my head pounding after a solid night of drinking with my friends. We had gone to no less than four bars that night. I couldn't even tell ya how many beers and shots I had taken. I just know we had a hell of a time and now I was going to pay for it.

I tried to catch my bearings and figure out exactly whose apartment we had landed at. The couch was soft and plush. It felt like leather, so most likely Jeremy's although it could have been Rick's. He had some pretty nice furniture also. Honestly it felt sorta like his couch truth be told.

Either way I willed my eyes open letting the first rays of light in, blinking as I finally sat up. The plush blanket I had been wrapped in fell off me as I blinked confused and looked around. This sure wasn't Rick's or Jeremy's or anywhere I even recognized. I wasn't even sure this was an apartment, the place looked more like a strip club.

The more my vision cleared and the more I looked around the more confused I became. There were all sorts of lewd images on the wall. Women in various forms of undress or having sex. The entire place had a pink motif going for it. That wasn't all, there was white goop here and there, some of it dried and some of it fresh.

I genuinely felt like I stumbled into a porn set, maybe I had? Perhaps I had ended up chatting up one of those cute blonds last night. I think they said something about porn. Perhaps they had invited me and the guys over to star in one of their films. That would be fun, I totally would have been down for plugging some hottie on camera.

Either way I wondered if there was something I could take for a headache as I got up off the couch. Rubbing the side of my head as I wandered around. I noticed outside a set of arcade machines that were loud, so I avoided those.

There was neon lighting everywhere most of it lewd words like slut, whore, fuck, Yes Daddy, etc. Which made me think even more we ended up on some porn-o set. There were also neon nudes, neon girls completely naked and a set of neon tits. This place was so out of this world.

There was a pile of plush super soft looking pillows and a stripper pole. Though none of that compared to the giant jacuzzi set across from one wall. There was even a massive pink cock that seemed to be spraying water out of its tip. The entire place was fantastic to say the least.

The further in I went the crazier things seemed to become, I was starting to wonder if perhaps I was stuck in some sort of dream. A reality outside of reality. Had I fallen into the twilight zone?

There was only one way to find out as I continued to push deeper and deeper. I spotted a room simply named conversion. Once I stuck my head in, I made a note to be more careful. Behind that closed door was a room filled with all sorts of machines and devices. That wouldn't have looked out of place in a mad scientist lab.

There had been posters galore about giving up your humanity and why deal with life when you could be converted. Then various cybernetic beings, most female, a few something in between. They all looked happy smiling; their brains most likely empty of anything but what they were programmed to think.

Closing that door, deeper down the rabbit hole I went. The hallway was like a gallery lined with photos and pictures of women in various forms of undress. Most doing lewd acts splashed in cum.

There was one particular picture that had caught my eye. The woman was topless on her knees, her panties stuck to her sex. It was obvious how excited she had become. Her tits were out both her nipples pierced with golden studs that seemed to accentuate them. I had never thought of nipple jewelry in that way but there was an allure. A pull even, about this photo. Her mouth hung open with her tongue sticking out. There was cum? Drool? I wasn't sure her eyes were crossed looking up at the person above her.

The most awkward part of the photo was the guy standing above. He was tall, muscular and looked to be well hung. He was the sort of alpha male type you see in porno. His cock was going in one ear and out the other. The big mushroom tip drooling cum onto her shoulder. Above the image was the caption *Cock goes in, Brains go out*. I could certainly understand the ideology of that caption.

How could a slut like that think after having her brains so thoroughly scrambled. Speaking of brains, my head was still pounding. Hopefully I could find some pain killers for that soon as I continued to wander down the rabbit hole.

Passing a room titled theater, I simply ignored it. I wasn't ready for a cinematic experience. What I had gathered from this place so far was going to be something lewd and most likely loud and brash. Lots of neon lighting, lots of naked horny chicks, and who knew what sort of special effects there might be.

Instead, I pushed on the next room labeled bedroom. I figured what better place to find drugs. Then a bedroom. Perhaps a nightstand or something. When I pushed open that door, I was greeted with the smell of sex. There was white goop all over the floor in various spots, some of it fresh, some of it dried.

Doing my best to avoid the stains on the floor I made my way over to the bed. Which had spotlessly made-up sheets on it. Twin nightstands flanking either side. Checking those nightstands, I was rewarded with nothing. The only thing inside them was an assorted variety of toys. There were vibrators, dildos, plugs, beads, Oni-holes, and even a few things I didn't know what they did nor was I going to try and find out. Closing the drawer, I found and continued to explore.

There were tons of magazines against one wall, and assorted video tapes. There was even a camera set up to record the action on the bed. This place had to be a porn studio I thought. There were more assorted toys on the wall along with whips, cuffs, and gags. This place had to be amazing when it was in use. This place was wild to say the least I thought as I made my way back out the door I came in at.

On the other side of the hallway, was a room marked bathroom. Maybe there was something in there for my head. Pushing open the door, I was shocked, surprised and a little taken back. This bathroom was beyond nice. The floors, the walls, the fixtures were all done in lavish looking Marble. I was no expert, but fuck did it look expensive. The faucets and accessories were all golden or least gold plated.

There was a walk-in shower, a huge clawfoot tub. The sinks were gorgeous and there were rugs at each one that looked plush and soft. A small part of me wanted to take my shoes off and run my toes over the silky fibers. I resisted that urge; it was a bathroom after all. While it looked well taken care of and seemed to have been meticulously cleaned. I wasn't about to risk getting anything.

Musing about that was when I spotted my salvation. On the wall next to the door there was a small chrome box and I knew exactly what it was. It was a common fixture at restaurants, gas stations and truck stops around the world. Walking up I couldn't help but let out a small "fuck yea". It was a vendor and inside was condoms, candies, and something called Femdoll.

I never heard of Femdoll and there was no description, but there was a photo. The stuff looked like painkillers, only pink with a big G in the middle. My head was pounding, so I searched my pocket for the elusive change I needed. I found none. Heartbroken, I was ready to give up. I was ready to live the rest of the day with the pounding hangover of a headache I was suffering.

That was when by some glorious turn of events I noticed it. The card reader that hung off the side of the machine. Quickly pulling out my wallet, I grabbed my credit card. I had no sooner placed it against the card reader then I was met with that satisfying ding of acceptance.

I was truly on my way to bliss as I made my selection of Femdoll, the machine rumbling as it dispensed the packet of Femdoll along with a packet of Kawaii burst candies and a Hawaiian punch flavored condom. I saved the condom for later of course.

Taking the packet of Femdoll I started reading the label *for the treatment of cramps, bloating, and other period related symptoms. Also great for headaches, toothaches, and mild fevers. * Perfect was all I could think of as I ripped open the foil pouch, dropping the tablets onto my tongue and swallowing.

I didn't bother or need water, instead I set my eyes on the candy I got. Opening the packet of hard little candies, I dropped the Kawaii burst right on to my tongue. Which was a world class mistake in some ways. Since the flavors were beyond intense. Taking my breath away, I inhaled the candy and started to choke.

My vision was getting blurry, and I wondered if I was about to choke to death when I slipped from the world of the conscious to the world of the unconscious. My final thoughts are how silly it would be to die in such a stupid way. I could see the headline now, a local man found dead in porn studio after asphyxiating on candy.

Blinking my eyes open, I groaned. My headache was gone at least, but my body felt like shit. I felt like I went through a blender or something. There wasn't a single part of me that wasn't hurting. I felt like I had gone twenty rounds with a pro boxer. That was when I noticed I was sitting on the toilet of all places. I could have sworn I had been on the ground when I passed out.

Standing up on shaky legs, I tried to reorient myself, but my entire body felt so far off so far gone. I felt like my center of gravity was all wrong. That my legs didn't feel like my legs. When I tried to walk forward, I stumbled like a zombie from a horror movie. I might have even moaned for theatrical effect. I was happy when I caught myself on the vanity.

I was happy to say the aches and pains were quickly dwindling, which seemed odd. There was the bounce and shake of my chest and backside that had felt very off. The way everything looked bigger around me. Though that was easy to explain. My eyes had been blurry but were starting to clear.

Looking in the mirror waiting for things to focus, I was left wondering if that Kawaii burst candy had been drugs. Maybe the Femdoll stuff I took. What if this entire place was some sort of secret drug dispensary. I had unwittingly dosed myself with something. I knew deep down all that was silly and stupid that no such thing had happened.

Blinking into the mirror, I was in for another startle. The person looking back at me wasn't me. The thing looking back in the mirror at me was Humanoid. I say humanoid because it was a rabbit, a human rabbit. Perhaps it was a bunny? I didn't know, it was always so hard to figure out people's pronouns nowadays.

Either way she was gorgeous! She had a soft face, and big eyes that were multiple colors. One eye was a brownish color, while the other was mesmerizing jade green. The tip of her nose was black and seemed to be twitching as she looked on at me curiously. Her mouth looked so soft, so inviting. They were exciting and I should have known something was up when I didn't feel my cock react. She had a cute little set of whiskers. I could just imagine tickling my thighs if she had gone down on me.

Instead of thinking about that, I admired her auburn color that sat two long floppy ears. That seemed to be dancing around on her head. I was mesmerized by them. Watching them twitch this way and that. Dancing a rhythmic dance that only she understood. Perhaps they just danced like that in reaction to her emotions?

I didn't know but decided to take a step back from the mirror. Idea's racing thought my head as I did. Perhaps this wasn't a drug den but was instead some sort of strange alien spacecraft. Perhaps I was at ground zero of an alien invasion. Maybe I needed to say something, but what should the first words from the human race be to their new alien overlords?

Ugh this was a lot of stress, I thought and the last thing I wanted was a phallic probing. That was when I noticed as I backed up. The image in the mirror had backed up with me using the same jerky movements. Perhaps the aliens were trying to mimic humans. Carefully picking up an arm I waved to the image in the mirror. I watched as its hand lifted with mine.

Then mustering as much courage as I could I spoke "Hello, I am a human I come in peace." As soon as the words left my mouth. I knew something was wrong. Not only did the image in the mirror's mouth move with mine, but my voice was so soft, so feminine.

Then for the first time I truly took in the image in the mirror noticing how female it was, how pretty they were and how every movement I made they made. This wasn't some sort of alien. I was looking at myself, I thought as I started to panic. My breath came out in gasp as I shook my head trying to push down the panic.

Instead, I tried to focus on myself, I had a nice handful up top now and my entire frame was much smaller than I started with. That wasn't all, though my eyes going down my body I noticed how thick and fat my nipples had become. I could only imagine how good having them sucked would feel.

My stomach was flatter than it had been, and my arms longer and thinner. I tried to ignore my crotch and instead I focused on my legs that now seemed thinner than they had before. My feet also looked smaller though seeing them past my new boobs was proving to be difficult. I had to reach up and pull my mounds apart, leaving a small gap in my cleavage. The sensation of my hands on my nipples was magic and I let out a very girly moan.

Blushing I let go of my new boobs which bounced their way back into place, instead of looking between my legs at the most pressing issue at the moment. I chose to focus on my hands. They were smaller with long slender fingers, each finger tipped with a long nail that looked to be about an inch and a half, maybe two inches. Completely impractical for most things other than looking cute.

Twisting my body around I felt my boobs bounce and my ass jiggle. That was going to be something to get used to I guessed. That wasn't all I was going to have to get used to. Sticking out of my backside was a fluffy bunny tail. "Shit" I said out loud, frowning at myself. This was going to be complicated, was I a bunny or a rabbit. How would I decide?

Who would ever think they have an interspecies conflict like this. I thought frowning and watched my new tail bounce around behind me. Perhaps I could go to the vet, yes, the vet. I mean bunnies or rabbits went to the vet right. Perhaps I would go to the regular doctor?

Ugh this was so much to think about. I shook my head, stealing my nerves. I knew I needed to check and turn my body back around, I gasped. I wasn't a boy bunny my cock was totally gone. Replaced by a juicy fat mound that looked puffed up. My lips slightly parted and a fat hood right above with a very visible nub.

Hyperventilating again, I debated on touching myself, I was still feeling weak but least wasn't hurting. I started to slowly lower my hand. The guy in me wanting to touch, wanting to feel. Perhaps it was all an illusion, a bad trip or maybe the aliens were testing humanity.

When I touched that little button, everything exploded. Pleasure untold shot thought my body and the world once again went dark. I felt myself-falling a feeling of worry and disgust filling me. I didn't want to pass out on the bathroom floor again. What about my nails, I didn't want to break a nail. Then the darkness took me, and I was out again.

Groggy waking up, I knew I really needed to schedule that vet or doctor's appointment once I got out of this place. Bumping my head so many times couldn't be good for me. Perhaps I had a concussion. Perhaps all that from before was just a hallucination, I mean that made way more since then aliens.

Squirming I felt something plush, and soft under my very exposed booty. Looking down shook my head, Seeing the set of twins still hanging off my chest. Though now they had been adorned with something to cover them sort of.

I was wearing a barely there bikini top, the small triangles of fabric covered my nipples but that was about it. The rest of me was very much exposed and it left me feeling odd to say the least. When my hands went down between my legs, I was greeted with a similar textile barrier. Small little triangle of fabric that covered my hood and clit. I wasn't even sure if it was covering my new pussy.

The thought of having a new pussy made me squirm again as I started to look around. I was in a pile on a very pliable soft leather sofa. It had some white goopy stuff on one of the arms. Sniffing at it, my new nose could tell exactly what it was, and I blushed. The stuff smelled musky and like men.

Shaking my head trying to not think about the white goopy stuff. I continued to survey the room. My legs still tucked under me as I looked this way and that. When I looked up my ears must have knocked something down because all of a sudden, I was bonked on the head by a big fat orange carrot shaped dildo.

Taking it into my hand, it felt huge, much bigger than it should have. The shape made me feel tingly in places I didn't want to think about tingling. The color and shape also made me feel things. I was a rabbit or a bunny I still wasn't sure, and I knew from cartoons both loved carrots. Perhaps it was just instinctively I was drawn to the carrot?

I didn't need to worry about focusing on that long, as the big screen that I thought was nothing more than a picture, in the middle of the room started to play. The title of whatever we were about to watch flashing on to the screen in big fat bold letters. "Bunny's Big Day" Then under it was a carrot much like the one I had in my hand. Blushing, I wondered if the screen somehow knew.

Then the video started, it showed a normal dude wandering around a hotel, finding all sorts of places to explore and look around. He didn't seem to be looking for anything though. He was handsome, he was sixish feet tall, and had a nice body. He was dressed casually in a button up shirt and some khakis.

I was so enthralled with watching this man move around in the movie, the way he walked with confidence. The way he seemed to be exploring and when he moved the way his muscles pulled tautly against his button up shirt. When he bent down, I swooned. His ass was yummy; those khakis left almost nothing to the imagination.

What was the music, soundtrack, noise? I hadn't even noticed it started. The soft whispers in my ear. That seemed to be creasing my brain. The more I watched the more I listened, the more enthralled I became.

The whispers told me to push my chest out, so I did. Spread my legs wide open. That a good bun slut was always spread waiting for a cock or toy to penetrate them. That it felt so awkward and odd not to have something inside me. That I was always in heat, always needy and wanton for penetration.

That I always strived to become pregnant, that bunnies were known for their fertility. That I never need to worry about the offspring. They were taken care of so I just needed to enjoy the moment. This all made so much since, I thought as I pulled my legs out from under me.

Getting comfortable once more, I made sure my legs were wide open. My puffy fat mound displayed, as I absentmindedly reached down pulling my panties to the side. Lining up that big fat thick orange dildo and pushing just the tip in causing myself to squirm. The heat of penetration took me as the pleasure started to build.

I watched the screen as the image shifted, replaced by another man, this one even bigger. His arms seemed to ripple as he stretched looking down below him. He was black and looked like a mountain compared to the small demure little bunny thing below him. I listened to the whispers as I watched him on screen grabbing her panties and ripping them off. Exposing her hot blushing cunt to the air.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
89 Followers
12