Hotel Carnalifornia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctor scratched some notes out on her chart, then twisted a knob and activated the electrodes again. This time there was no pleasure, only pain.

Her body arched, and she shrieked into the rubber gag. She bit down into the rubber in her mouth as pain radiated from her core, sending streaks of agony through her. When he finally relented, her body crashed back to the metal surface, leaving her panting and wishing she could beg him to stop.

Through the glass ceiling, clouds built up. Thunder rumbled and lightning lit up the darkness. The Doctor hurried to the computers and pushed some buttons. The towering spire rose higher into the sky.

Lightning reached down from the heavens and struck the metal rod. One strike seemed to invite more. Time after time, bright forks licked at the shaft and caressed its length. The electricity traveled down the pipes, cables, and metal coils into the machinery and shed. Sparks rained from the ceiling.

Moving around the room, the Doctor checked dials and gauges as the storm rampaged above them. His face reflected manic joy — the first time she'd seen any expression from him. "One hundred percent capacity. Perfect. We're ready for the next phase." He went to the shed and opened the door.

Heavy footsteps thudded in deliberate steps across the stone floor. A gigantic robot shambled behind the doctor to her side. A naked, square-shouldered, green-skinned robot, covered in scars and stitches.

The Doctor lowered the table to horizontal and left the robot between her spread thighs.

No. He couldn't mean for this machine to —

"Orally stimulate the specimen."

Lora whimpered as the sexbot knelt and pressed his tongue to her slit, just barely stroking her, then closing his mouth over her clit. He gave her throbbing nub a suck, then her body writhed as the Doctor activated the clamps on her nipples. The sexbot licked her slowly. A low moan filled the quiet space as he laved over her sensitive knot of nerves. He alternated sucking and nipping, bringing her already stimulated body to the edge over and over again. She struggled to not react. To close her legs. To not feel pleasure from this. It did no good. Terrible pressure coiled within her.

The sensations were too much — she couldn't hold it back. Her orgasm crashed around her until she shook with sweet release.

Sexbot licked her entrance, her slick folds, her sensitive nub. She couldn't hold herself still, moving against him, the bliss taking her over. Wild erotic tension expanded until she wondered how it all fit under her skin and she wanted to burst, but still he didn't stop. The Doctor pushed a button and the sensors inside her pulsed into life. Lora cried out as she came in a crashing wave. The sexbot used his mouth to coax out every aftershock, until she was spent and panting.

The Doctor made notes on his clipboard as the sexbot kept licking and sucking, mouth hot against her core. Her hips rocked in time with his thrusting tongue, moving with him, feeling that now-familiar unwanted pleasure gathering in her core, sending sparks through her whole body.

Hot tears leaked from her eyes and slid into her hair. Rape was one thing. She could handle straightforward rape. But this... this studying what her body liked and using it against her... recording it all... for the first time, she felt genuine hate.

What felt like every nerve ending in her body vibrated in unison as all the sensors on and inside her body activated, fueling the intensity of the sensation. Unbelievably, another climax built and roared down on her.

"I have the data I need. Penetrate the specimen," the Doctor ordered.

The sexbot stood. A thick, fully erect cock jutted from his body. His nostrils flared. His eyes slid back up her body, locking with hers. They smoldered with lust. His jaw clenched and his throat worked as he covered her body with his much bigger, much harder one. Maybe he wasn't a robot after all. Maybe he really was a reanimated man.

Lora wasn't sure which she preferred.

She reached out with her magic, begging it to help her. The doctor didn't have any lust. Her magic didn't stir. This really was all clinical to him. The sexbot looked like he was excited, but he was empty inside. No emotions at all.

Shit.

She'd never have escaped if she hadn't fed on the vampire and figured out how to use his power against him. How was she going to get out of here?

Sexbot bent over her, his chest smashing her breasts, abrading her sore nipples and pushing the clips into her soft flesh. She turned away as he tried to kiss her. He pulled back enough to allow his huge hand to fit between them. The monster cupped her breast, squeezing her flesh hard enough to wring a cry from her throat before raking a thumb across her nub. Her breathing hitched. His hand trailed lower, down her belly, which quivered from his touch. She made useless, inarticulate protests through her rubber gag. His whole hand circled her mound as he dipped a finger into her pussy.

She moaned, the sound turning into an all-out cry as he used the same finger to zone in on her clit. Using fast, deft strokes, he had her panting in seconds. Her nipples tightened and need coiled inside her.

The monster glanced between their bodies, his eyes dipping down to where his cock rested against her pussy. He pulled back until the head of his dick was at her opening. He slipped his hands up her inner thighs, under her ass, caressing her flesh, and pushed into her with a grunting noise as he reached the hilt. The sexbot fucked her with mechanical thrusts, eyes half closed.

Using deep, slow strokes, he thrust into her. He didn't touch her again with his hands. Didn't have to, since his body rubbed against hers.

Her breasts felt heavy, her nipples tight as the Doctor adjusted dials and pressed buttons. Her clit throbbed. The robot found a spot inside her that alerted the doctor's machinery. "Repeat that motion until I say otherwise." The monster made sure to hit her g-spot every time, keeping the rhythm slow and deep.

Her skin felt too tight. The coiling sensation felt so much more intense. Sexbot leaned forward to kiss her, but didn't seem to mind when she turned her head again. His tongue landed on her ear, mimicking what his cock was doing to her. She hovered on the edge of release for the longest time as the doctor adjusted his dials and knobs.

The robot growled as he nuzzled into her neck. He thrust into her faster and harder. His hands cupped her breasts. Fingers toyed with her clit. Sensors activated and stopped, then burst into life again, flinging her into another orgasm.

Still, the sexbot didn't relent. The Doctor made notes and adjustments. Lora sent her mind somewhere else.

A thunderous crash brought her out of the safety of the other place she'd been drifting. More thunder meant more lightning. More power for all these machines. Her eyes burned, but she was out of tears.

When the rhythmic jolting of her body stopped, it took Lora a moment to realize the monster had paused mid-thrust. She turned her head listlessly to see Igor standing over the unconscious doctor, the wheeled stool raised above his head. He brought it down on the doctor's prone form again, then dropped it with a clatter and wiped his bloody face on his sleeve.

Igor rounded the table and went behind her. Moments later, the straps of the rubber gag loosened and she spit the hard rubber out of her mouth.

"What —" Her voice rasped, throat sore from screaming. She licked her dry lips and tried again. "What did you do?"

He held a finger to his lips, tapped on the keyboard near the bank of computers, and returned to her, holding out a glass of water.

Lora glared at him and turned her head away. He'd already tricked her once.

"I don't blame you for not trusting me. I've shut off the sound and dictation features. We can talk freely. The water isn't drugged." He released the bands holding her to the table. "I wasn't always this person, you know. When I started working for the doctor, it was just programming. I wasn't even here! I was an outside contractor. I didn't know about all this, or the kidnapping."

Lora raised one foot and kicked the sex monster in the face, toppling him over with a satisfying thud. She picked up the glass and sniffed the contents. What did she know about sniffing for drugs? Her throat ached, though. She took a sip, letting the cool liquid soothe her throat. "Why should I believe anything you say?"

Igor stared at his shoes and held out his white coat. "You aren't the only one who ended up here because you came looking for someone you care about. One of us should have a chance to save someone and get out of here."

This seemed too easy. Maybe it was some sort of test or trap. The next phase of testing. Give the specimen hope and see how much it takes to break her. Lora took the jacket and slid off the table as she covered herself. "Why help me now? You're the one who brought me up here."

"I found the vampire's fangs in your pocket. Plenty of people have wanted to escape this place, but you're the first one I believe can do it. No one ever hurt the vampire before. He only lets the ones he captures go free when he gets bored with them. And none of them are ever the same after that."

"So you know there is a way out?"

Igor nodded and waved at himself. "But I'm not exactly inconspicuous. Even if I could leave, where am I going to go?"

"Where are you from? Do you want to go back?"

"I came in through Central Park in New York City."

"That's all the way on the other side of the country from where I came in. How does that work?"

Igor snorted. "The west coast is where you found us, but as far as I've been able to tell, this place is limitless. And once you're in, you can never leave."

Lora refused to accept the rest of her life, or Eve's, was going to be spent as a sex toy for a bunch of sex-crazed men.

"This place is a sort of vortex that's always growing. And I didn't always look like this. Being here... it changes people. The longer someone stays here, the more humanity slips. The magic warps you. When you've been long enough, you'll change and not want to go, too."

She stiffened. She wasn't completely human to begin with. Would she lose her humanity faster? Become whatever grandmother never got to tell her she was? She had to get out of here quickly. "Can you tell me if Eve was held here?"

Igor nodded and went back to the computers. "How long ago do you think she arrived?"

"A few days ago, at the longest." They'd talked on the 29th, and Halloween was the attraction. There was no need for Eve to have come here prior to that.

More tapping on the keyboard. "She wasn't a patient in the tower. The last one we had registered in that room was years ago."

So where was Eve? "The last one registered in that room? How many women do you have up here?"

"Two."

"Where are they now?"

"Locked in their rooms."

Of course. Where else would they be? "They're the other work the Doctor was talking about? We have to get them out of here, too. And I've got to find Eve."

"They're on the second floor. Rooms 21 and 28. We can stop for them on our way out. For what it's worth to you, I don't think Eve was in the castle. She was assigned a room when she arrived, but some people don't come into the building first. If your friend went to the graveyard or lake instead, she could still be out there." He waved a hand to indicate the grounds.

"How big is this place?"

Igor shrugged. "Huge." He tore a piece of paper from the clipboard, scrawled a childish drawing on the back, and handed it to her.

She examined the squiggles. "What's this?"

"A map. I don't leave the castle often, but that's the nearby area from what I've seen. It's not to scale or anything. Not that it matters. This place changes size. But it'll give you a direction to go."

"Thank you." Lora held his face in her hands to make him look at her. "For what it's worth to you, I think you need to get out of this tower and find the person you came here looking for." On impulse, she pressed her lips to his cheek.

He stiffened in her arms, then pulled away with an agonized cry and fell to the floor. Power rushed into her — a delicious wave that sent her body into full orgasm. Lora reveled in it, letting it flow, giving it free rein. Her abused breasts and pussy healed, along with her sore throat. Strength filled her, leaving her feeling better than ever before.

Igor screamed as he writhed. She broke free of her trance and dropped to her knees next to him, trying to hold him on his side while his body seized. The hump on his back vanished. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. Igor?" She hadn't set her magic free, but it had taken over. Was that how this place would change her?

He went motionless.

Lora stared at him. Was he dead? She touched two fingers to his neck. Not dead. Had she made that hump disappear? Before, it felt like her magic fed on the vampire. She hadn't tried to feed on Igor. She was losing control of it. Placing a hand on his arm, she shook him. "Igor?"

He groaned and blinked up at her. A dawning expression of amazement crossed his face as he reached over his shoulder to pat himself on the back. He sat up. "It's gone!"

"It is." Rising, Lora held out her hand. "Come on. Let's get out of here." She didn't want to talk about what happened. Wasn't sure she understood it herself. He'd been frightened of her when he thought she was Fae, but she suspected she was something much worse.

Igor took her hand and let her pull him to his feet. "My name is Oliver. And I think it's time to do a little reprogramming first."

Lora eyed the unconscious doctor, the toppled sexbot, and smirked. "I have an idea, too."

While Igor typed, she found her backpack on the floor of a nearby closet, clothes neatly folded atop it. Lora dressed quickly, her jeans, sweatshirt and boots feeling like armor as she pulled them on. She unbound her hair, then re-braided it.

Ready for anything now, she slipped on her backpack. Oliver said Eve wasn't in the castle, so Lora would have to search the grounds. She held up the rough map. Where would Eve go? The forest? The lake? Was there really a desert in this place? She shook her head. The graveyard was most likely, and it was closest.

That's where she'd start. But first, there was a final thing to attend to before she left.

She went back to the examination room.

The Doctor, naked, lay strapped to his table. Let him wake up to being bound to an examination table with rubber straps and see how he liked it.

Oliver rose from the computer and guided Sexbot to the chair. "I've injected the Doctor with a stimulant. He'll be waking up soon. I'm going to change clothes."

She nodded and applied electrodes to the Doctor. Lots of them. Okay, all of them that she could find.

He groaned as he woke, shaking his head and glancing around until his gaze fell on her. "What do you think you're doing?"

Lora offered him her sweetest smile. "Giving the Doctor a taste of his own medicine."

"This won't hold me." He pulled at his restraints and shifted his gaze to the sexbot. "I order you to release me at once!"

"Your voice is no longer authorized in the system to order anything, Doctor."

There was emotion in his eyes now. He hated her.

She didn't care.

The sexbot kept its eyes fixed on the clock. As the minute hand swept by the twelve, a thick finger pushed a button. The doctor's body arched off the table. Was that smoke?

Maybe there were too many electrodes. Or maybe she should have shaved him first.

Lora held up the gag he'd forced her to endure. "Maybe I should give you the full experience if you can't be quiet." She tried to be a good person, but some people made it really hard. She couldn't help feeling some satisfaction in his pain.

The monster twisted a dial and pushed the button again.

The Doctor screamed as his body absorbed the electrical jolt.

"Shocking, isn't it?" Lora glared at the Doctor. Hate still simmered in her, and she hated him for making her hate him. "But I bet you're more surprised by what comes next."

It was her turn to type. She entered the code Oliver had given her and pushed the enter button.

The sexbot rose, cock fully erect, and positioned himself between the Doctor's spread legs. "Penetrate the specimen," she muttered, and closed the door on the Doctor's muffled screams. "How long is that going to go on?"

Oliver stood at the head of the stairs, wearing jeans, a blue and black checkered flannel shirt, and converse, looking every inch the college student that he used to be. "It won't last forever. There was a nice charge last night when the lightning struck, but the power will run out, eventually. He'll get free later, but we have most of the day as a head start."

For what the Doctor had done to her, and who knew how many others, it was the least of what he deserved.

Pushing the hair off his forehead, Oliver opened the door. "Don't make a sound until we're past the fifth floor."

"Got it." Lora peered into the staircase winding down into darkness and slid her backpack off one shoulder.

Oliver stopped her, handed her a torch, and lit it. "I know it's old-fashioned, but save your flashlight batteries as much as possible."

"Good idea." Lora followed Oliver down the stairs. The stone steps wound down through the tower. She counted them. Doors appeared at random intervals, but Oliver didn't pause as he led the way until he came to a halt so abruptly she crashed into his back.

Lora held up her torch for a look at what had stopped him. "What's that?" Well, that was a stupid question. She could see what it was, but she'd never seen such a huge web before. It spanned the entire staircase wall-to-wall, and floor-to-ceiling, made of strands thick as her wrist and gossamer threads so delicate they didn't seem like they trap a fly. No way to get through without touching at least some of the webbing.

"That bastard." Oliver turned a rueful expression at her. "We'll have to go back up and around."

"Who's the bastard?"

"He normally stays in the forest. I guess technically the stairs don't belong to anyone, but the fact that he's come into the hotel means he really wants a chance with you."

"Who?"

"The Spider. Avoid him at all costs."

"Now, now," a voice slithered from farther down the stairs. "It's not nice to talk so disparagingly about me. If I want her scared of me, I am quite capable of doing that myself." A shadowy form darkened, taking a more solid shape as the man neared. But he had too many arms. Or legs. Or both.

Her magic unfurled, brushing past the now familiar presence of Oliver. Stop! Come back! Her unruly magic didn't obey. It plunged into the webbing and reached for the stranger.

Lust, need, and darkness.

Lora half stifled a gasp.

"Back upstairs. Quick!" Oliver whispered. "We'll go around."

She didn't question him, retreating until the heel of her boot hit a step. Turning, she fled up the stairs, torch light flickering wildly. Their footsteps clattered up the stairs. Noise. They were making too much noise!

What floor were they on? There weren't any numbers. How many floors were there?

An icy breeze gusted around Lora, snuffing the flames of her torch. A chilly touch on her cheek drew a startled shriek from her. She jerked away and threw her arms up to protect her face as she took a step backward. Her back hit the surface behind her. Not stone. Wood. A door? It gave way, and she tumbled through the opening, landing on her backpack with a thud.

"Lora!" Oliver's terrified face appeared in a pool of torchlight on the stairs. "This is the fifth floor! Get out of there!" He leaned forward like he was walking into hurricane winds. His torch flickered, the flames streaming backward.