Hotel Concierge Service Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mistress, for letting me please you."

Bella smiles, you will be pleasing me much more tonight. The waitress comes over. "Hello Mistress Bella, the usual?"

"Yes, Sammy that will be great, and my pet will have the same in a bowl."

Sammy smiles, winking at Michelle, "Of course Mistress Bella."

She returns several minutes later placing the glass of wine on the table and the bowl of wine on the floor.

"Thank you my pet, that will be all."

Sammy smiles, and walks away. Michelle watches her naked tight ass sway, then realizes she works out at the same gym as she and Bella do. Bella leans in, whispering, "Would you like to taste that sweet ass my pet?"

Michelle snaps out of her trance, nodding, "Yes, Mistress if you will allow it."

She takes a sip of her wine, signalling for Michelle to do the same. "I think I will have her come by tomorrow to play with us."

Michelle leans down into her bowl, and starts licking the wine the best she can. She feels Bella's soft touch as she whispers, "Good girl."

As the night goes on, Michelle licks and sucks Bella's pussy, bringing her to orgasm two more times. She orders Michelle onto the table, telling her to spread her legs and place them on the wall behind her. Quickly she obeys, not having her pussy touched once all night. Bella pulls the plug from her ass and slides it into Michelle's mouth.

Michelle accepts the plug licking it clean before Bella places it onto the table. "Good pet", smiles Bella.

She spreads Michelle's legs wider, grabbing each of her wet pussy lips, pushing her thumbs deep into her cunt.

"Ohhh," moans Michelle, feeling her Mistress's thumbs sliding deep into her.

"Mistress, fuck," purrs Michelle, as Bella slips a finger past her engorged lips.

Bella slowly fucks her pet, building her up like she always does. Her free hand pulls the chain attached to Michelle's nipples, extending them slowly as she continues to finger her pet.

Pulling and releasing the chain, making her sub moan as she extends her nipples further and further.

"Fuck, mmm. May I come for you," begs Michelle already close to orgasm.

Ignoring her request, Bella continues to assault her pet's wet pussy, adding a second and a third finger into her needy hole.

"Mmm.. shit," moans Michelle, her pussy tightening.

Bella continues, adding a forth finger into Michelle's dripping cunt as she squirms on the table doing everything she can to not cum. Her nipples exquisitely stretched as Bell' folds her thumb and jams her fist inside her pet's tight pussy. She looks up, seeing Michelle in distress, needing to cum, but she continues to fist her, fucking her harder, faster.

"P...Please Mistress, please," pleads Michelle, her pussy tightening around Bella's pounding fist.

Continuing just a little longer, bringing Michelle to the brink, as Michelle tries so hard not to disappoint her Mistress.

Bella spreads her legs and begins rubbing her pussy as she commands her sub to cum, "Cum my pet, cum like a good girl."

Michelle moans, instantly cumming for Bella. Tears forming as the most intense orgasm rips through her, so happy that she didn't disappoint her Mistress.

Bella relentless, not slowing her fisting, wanting to bring her sub to an intense pleasure, rewarding her for the amazing night.

Several minutes later, a puddle on the table, Bella pulls her fist from Michelle's pussy. She leans in close, kissing her softly whispering, "You made me so proud tonight, my pet." She slips her tongue between her pink lips kissing her passionately and looks into her pet's wet eyes, caressing her, "Let's go home sweet baby, you will sleep in our bed tonight."

12