Hotel Date Night

Story Info
A wife pushes her boundaries to spice up a Date night.
3.9k words
4.59
6.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xforzhc
xforzhc
5 Followers

Michelle

Michelle packed some clothing, toys, a camera, and a few extra items as the dare instructed her. A few weeks ago, she had been online looking for something to spice things up and found a challenge. It was in an adult dares forum on a site her husband, Tony, had bookmarked.

So, she booked a room in the best resort hotel in town for tonight and told Tony. She told her husband to keep his calendar free for a date night she had planned.On Saturday afternoon, Michelle arrived at the hotel, checked in, and went to the room. It was a nice room, 8 floors up, with a balcony facing the beach. But she wasn't here to admire the view. She had work to do.

First, she took a long, hot, luxurious shower, shaved, and put on a hotel robe. In just the robe, Michelle walked down the hall to get a bucket of ice, which she put on the dresser near the door along with a couple of glasses. Then, she opened her bag. From it, she took out a Candle, a lighter, her favorite purple dildo and the vibrator Tony had recently bought for her. They took a spot next to the ice. The last things she took out were two red envelopes. One said, 'OPEN FIRST' and the other said 'OPEN LAST.' She displayed them so they could not be missed from the door.

It was 5;30 and time to get ready. She spent nearly 30 minutes working on her hair. When she was satisfied, it was time to do her makeup. She didn't get made up like she did for work or even a date. That wouldn't do. To her foundation, she added heavy eyeliner and mascara, and the final touch was a healthy coat of slick, glossy, red lipstick. Tony would sometimes call that her slutty look, and that was exactly what Michelle wanted it to be.

6:30. Time to get dressed. She opened the bag and pulled out a brand-new set of black lingerie. The panties were lacy and almost completely transparent. The bra was the same. It barely held her breasts, and her areola were clearly visible through the material. In the center of the bra and panty set were two tiny red bows, a perfect match for her lipstick. Around her waist she put on a matching black garter belt. Finally, she rolled a pair of black stockings up her freshly shaven legs and clipped the tops to the suspenders hanging from the garter. A black silk blindfold joined the outfit, and she left it aside for the last minute. The last things out of her bag were a pair of shoes. Patent leather with red soles atop 4-inch-high stiletto heels.

As Michelle walked across the room in those heels, she immediately felt a sexy jolt go through her. She stood in front of the full-length mirror and her eyes nearly popped. She was a vision of sex, and she hoped that Tony's eyes would pop even a fraction of how hers did. Not that she would see his face.

6:40. Shit. Tony should be here soon, and she wasn't ready. She went to the chair. It had smooth curved wooden arms and legs, and the cushions were upholstered in a boring yellow fabric. It was heavy and she slid it across the room next to the dresser, about 10 feet from and facing the door.

Tony should be here at 7:00pm. Considering the predicament she was about to be in, she hoped he would not be late.

-------------------------------

Tony

Earlier that day, Michelle came out of the bedroom with a large bag over her shoulder. "We are going on a date tonight." Before he could reply, she tossed a red envelope in his lap and interrupted, "Get a shower, get dressed in something nice, and open that envelope at exactly six o'clock. Don't open it earlier and DO NOT open it late!"

"OK," he replied. "Do NOT be late!" she repeated.

At 5:30, he realized he had been working in the garage and watching TV all day. He ran to the bathroom and got a quick shower. Tony had always been good at getting ready quickly, so he was dressed in a nice shirt & slacks, hair done, and Michelle's favorite cologne.

At 6:05, Tony opened the envelope. The note inside said:

Come to the hotel. A key will be at the desk in your name. Be in the room PRECISELY at 7 pm. DO NOT BE LATE!

'What does my wife have up her sleeves?' he wondered.

------------------------------------

Michelle

There was nothing up Michelle's sleeves. She had no sleeves. All she had was lacy panties, a bra, black high heels, and fishnet stockings. At 6:45, she opened her laptop, logged into Tony's Porn video account (she had found his password), and navigated to his favorite videos. She set up a few videos of some attractive "amateur" couples, cast it to the TV, and turned up the volume. The first video began. She had to admit, this video was hot. She was getting a bit turned on already. But it was 6:50, Tony was about to be here, and she still had the most difficult part of her preparation.

She fastened the arm and leg restraints to the arms and legs of the chair. They were padded cuffs that Tony had bought for light bondage play, and they were comfortable but effective. Before sitting, she took out her surprise. Tony had shown her a remote-controlled insert-able vibrator online, and she had sneakily purchased it without him knowing. She took a long look at it, shrugged her shoulders, and got it ready. She pressed the power button until the little red light was glowing and placed a small amount of lube on the end. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she pulled her panties down, held her legs up and slid it inside. It wasn't huge, but Michelle still felt full. Pulling up to her underwear, she walked over to the chair and sat down.

Finally, she sat herself in the chair. At first, it took some effort to find a comfortable position as the toy inside her moved with her. She put the remote on her right thigh to present it to her visitor. Next was the tricky part. Michelle leaned down and put the neoprene cuffs around her ankles. She used her right hand to do the same to her left wrist. Then she pulled the blindfold over her eyes. It seemed to take an eternity to cuff her other hand blindly and with only one hand. There was a moment of panic as it seemed she would never get it. Just as she heard footsteps in the hall just a few feet away, she heard the final click that meant she was cuffed.

'Holy shit. I am stuck,' she immediately realized. Michelle was cuffed, nearly naked and exposed, porn playing loudly in the room and with a toy inside her pussy. Her heart raced, her pussy grew wet and trembled from the anticipation. She always had a restless leg and this time it worked against her. The remote propped on her thigh fell off the chair, and landed on the button, starting the vibrations inside her.

She let out a "yip" of surprise and the footsteps in the hall paused briefly at the door. After a moment, the steps did not stop at room 807. The footsteps faded leaving Michelle to ponder her situation. It wasn't Tony.

--------------------------------

Tony

Tony got to the hotel at 7pm. But there was a line at the front desk that he did not anticipate. It was nearly 7:10 by the time the clerk handed him the key to Room 807. With it he was handed another red envelope that said "For Tony. Open Now."

He stepped to the side in the lobby and opened it. Another card:

"Come to the room and let yourself in. Do NOT SPEAK. There is an envelope on the dresser with instructions inside. DO NOT SPEAK!"

Excite, he rushed to the elevator, and a couple got in with him. He selected level 8, and they said they were going to the same place. When the elevator stopped, the couple went to the left, and he went right. As he reached 807, the couple had doubled back down the hallway having gone the wrong way.

Just as he placed the key on the door pad, the other man asked his wife, "Are you sure this is our room?" He had a booming voice with a distinct British accent. At that moment, Tony was distracted, and the door mechanism locked again.

In his excitement, he dropped the key card. Cursing under his breath, he dropped his bag, fumbled for the key, and stood back up. He returned to the door, held the key to the sensor, and turned the handle. What he found when he pushed the door open was unexpected to say the least.

--------------------------

Michelle

She had been sitting for what seemed an eternity. The couple on the TV had already finished their first session. Judging from the dialogue, it must have been hot. This meant Michelle had been sitting like this for 15 minutes. Her pussy was soaked, and she squirmed on the vibrator. It was hot, but no substitute for Tony's cock.

Footsteps. Her heart raced.

The familiar beep of a key card. The racing doubled.

"Are you sure this is our room?"

'WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Who is this British guy with the key to my room?' She tried to stand, but the cuffs and heavy chair reminded her that she was trapped. Her face went flush, and she nearly screamed.

The lock clicked. Her heart was still racing...

The sound of fumbling at the door. Her leg was bouncing...

The key card beeped again. Her heart was now pounding...

The door handle turned. She held her breath...

The latch clicked...

Michelle could feel the rush of air as the pressure changed in the room when the door swung open. She nearly fainted.

-------------------------------

Tony

The sight before him was unreal. There before him was his beautiful wife, Michelle blindfolded and in her sexy black lingerie. She was trembling, and the part of her face he could see was red. The room was filled with the sounds of fucking coming from the TV. As he stepped forward, he noticed the cuffs holding her to the chair.

Before Tony could ask 'what the fuck' he remembered her note to be silent. He glanced at the dresser, the array of toys, and yet another red envelope.

The sound of voices in the hall reminded him that he was still holding the door wide open, with his sexy wife on display. He suddenly let it go and it slammed shut behind him.

He stepped to the dresser to read the note:

Do not speak!

Do not remove my blindfold!

I am here for your pleasure.

Enjoy me. There are some toys near me, and one you cannot see!

When you are done, open the last envelope.

Tony took a deep breath. He scanned the dresser at the various toys and implements. Just before he stepped on it, he noticed the pink remote on the floor. He saw the light on the remote, and scanning his wife, saw a matching red light glowing through her panties. He leaned closer and heard a light buzzing sound. 'Dirty girl,' he smiled.

He stepped back and took a long look at his wife. The lingerie set was so sexy, and she knew he was a sucker for stocking. But the glossy red lipstick and stripper heels, that was the coup de grace. She looked like the picture of sex.

'Picture,' he thought. Tony always travels with a camera. And it was about to pay off. First, he took a bunch of photographs. But the way she was squirming and twitching needed to be captured. So, he set the camera on a small table to take video and began recording.

When he was satisfied that her predicament, and the fun they were about to have, were in frame, he decided to play with her a bit more.

He took the remote and pushed the + button. Michelle immediately squirmed and let out a soft moan. He did it again and got the same response, but a bit louder. Now the vibrations audible along with the fucking sounds from the TV.

Tony picked up the lighter and struck the wheel three times before he lit the candle. Michelle flinched at the thought that she was about to get hot wax dripping on her body. Instead, he turned up the vibrator to level 4.

After a few minutes of this, he made a production of poured ice into a glass and swirled it around with his finger. He watched her shiver in anticipation of the cold on her body. Again, he only turned up the vibrations to level 5. Michelle began panting lightly, and he could tell he was driving her crazy.

Tony picked up the other vibrator, this one curved and long. He moved it close to her ear and pushed the power button. She jumped at that sound. He moved it around her head so she had some time to think about it. Michelle was already covered in goosebumps and her nipples were poking through her bra.

When Tony touched the tip of the vibrator to her left nipple, she squealed. He removed it and then repeated the action. She flinched back and took a deep breath. He slid the vibrator across Michelle's breasts, back and forth, and enjoyed seeing her arch her back each time he contacted a nipple.

Tony pushed gently on her back to lean her forward so he could reach the clasp of her bra. He fumbled with it until it fell away, and her breasts heaved in front of her. With the vibrator on her left nipple, he took the right in his mouth and gently sucked. Michelle whimpered.

After a few minutes of this kind of attention, he worked his way down. He could see that she was shaking, and her panties were soaked. As Tony knelt in front of her, he saw the base of the vibrator inside her pushing against the lace. He pulled the panties aside.

-----------------------------

Michelle

Michelle did not know what would be next. She could feel his breath on her crotch, and knew how exposed, wet, and red she must be. His fingers wandered across her lips, feeling where they stretched around the toy. The rumbling vibrations inside her were driving her mad. She was full but still craved him even more.

She could hear the second vibrator buzz, but it was still a surprise when he pushed it against her lips. The two sets of vibrations were out of sync, and it felt like her entire pussy was rumbling. She felt his fingers join the vibrator already inside as he moved it gently. He alternated pushing it deeper and shallow, side to side. The rumbling inside her increased to what seemed like several levels higher. He fucked her with his fingers and the toy gently but deeply like this for no more than a couple of minutes, but it seemed to her like an eternity.

With fingers still inside her, he moved the other vibrator just over her clit. This one was now set to a pulsing pattern. She was being finger fucked, her G spot was being vibrated like a jack hammer, and her clit was getting a rocking and rumbling workout. Her husband was driving her crazy.

---------------------------------------------

Tony

By the look on her face and her rapid breathing, Tony knew Michelle was about to cum. He held the vibrator firm against her and kept moving his fingers in and out. She held her breath and he knew she was coming. He pushed both vibrators to their highest settings and held three fingers inside of her. He could feel the vibrator and his fingers being pushed out by her contractions, but he would not relent. He knew how sensitive and horny his wife could be, so he pushed her past her limits.

Finally, as Michelle's entire body was shaking, he quickly removed his fingers and the vibrator from inside her. She gasped at the sudden emptiness, and he smiled knowing this was torture for her. He slid both toys slowly up her belly, past her breasts, across her neck, past her ear and turned it off, dropping it on the dresser. They left small trails of her body's moisture and lube where they went.

Tony was insatiably horny by now. He dropped his pants to the floor and tore off his shirt. He looked at Michelle and could see the combination of exhaust, exhilaration, and pure lust. Her mouth hung open as she heaved in deep breaths.

'My turn,' he said to himself. He moved to the back of the chair, right next to her face. He knelt, grabbed her head with his hand, and turned it to face him. Tony enveloped his wife's mouth in a needy and passionate kiss. She reciprocated, their lips and tongues working together. This went on for 30 seconds or a minute before he pulled away. Still holding her head in his hands, he stood up and quickly put the tip of his fully erect cock up to her lips.

Michelle inhaled quickly with surprise, which immediately pulled him into her mouth. He held her head in place, just the tip of his cock inside her lips, and stayed still for a minute, savoring the moment. He pulled it out, and slid it back in. Just until the mushroom head was past her full lips. He repeated this over and over, going slowly at first and eventually building momentum. Eventually, Tony was fucking Michelle's mouth, with just the tip of his cock.

As suddenly as he had entered her mouth, he stopped. With his cock on the tip of her mouth, Tony wrapped both hands around Michelle's head and held it securely in place. Then, slowly, painfully slowly, he slid himself in. Tony was as horny as he could ever remember being, and he was as hard as a rock. He watched, hypnotized, as his length disappeared into Michelle's small mouth. He knew that the combination of his thickness and her small mouth meant that she could not deep-throat him fully, but he slid to the point which he knew was her limit. He just held it there. He could see her take a deep breath through her nose and relax. To his surprise, his wife made a swallowing motion which pulled him an additional inch into her mouth.

His cock was almost fully in her mouth. He had never felt this before, and he meant to enjoy it. Overwhelmed by lust, he held her head tight and made his cock throb, knowing the head would bulge even more inside her mouth. Michelle tried to pull back, but he held firm for a few more seconds. When he finally pulled back out, she took a deep breath. Her mouth gaped like it wanted more, and a thread of her drool hung between her lips and his cock for a moment. Tony stood hypnotized by the sight.

He snapped out of the hypnosis and couldn't hold back any longer. He quickly stepped around the chair, grabbed Michelle's knees, and slid her hips to the edge of the seat. Without hesitation, Tony entered her and immediately began fucking his wife. This wasn't love making. This wasn't about romance or sensuality. This was just pure, animal fucking. He pounded away at her, and she squealed and screamed at almost every thrust. Her pussy was raw and soaked and his cock was rock hard.

He continued pounding away like this until they were both out of breath. After a few minutes, he was sure that everybody on the hotel floor could hear his wife's ecstasy. But he needed to slow down and catch himself. He was sweating and his heart was racing. He wanted to cool down so that he could savor his own orgasm as much as he had enjoyed Michelle's.

After a minute, he re-positioned himself for a better angle. Instead of the animal fucking, he went at a normal pace, allowing them both to feel every sensation. He could feel the inevitable impending orgasm building as his balls tightened.

He slowly pulled out of her pussy, which was gaping with all of the evening's action. Tony stood up in front of her, put one leg up on the chair and straddled her body. He pumped his own cock for a minute until he unleashed ropes of cum. One shot went far enough to get on her face and blindfold, with most landing on her neck and chest.

Tony admired the sight before him. She was exhausted, panting and limp. Her mouth covered in drool, her pussy and the chair soaked, and cum spanning from chest to forehead. Michelle was glorious.

After coming down from his orgasm, Tony moved to the dresser and grabbed the last envelope.

Do not speak.

Leave me cuffed.

Go take a shower and get dressed.

Then, and only then, un-cuff one hand.

Leave the blindfold on.

Then, leave.

Wait for me in the bar.

------------------------------------

Michelle

All Michelle could feel was heat, and she was wet, and sticky. She was exhausted and her pussy would not stop throbbing. She heard his camera as he took more still photos. 'After' photos to go with the 'Before' pictures from earlier. 'Tony was always a perv,' she mused.

The sound of her lover turning on the shower in the other room let her know this adventure was over. Michelle was still cuffed to the chair, so she could only sit there, exposed with the fluids of their sex drying on her body. She listened as the water turned off, and the familiar sounds of a man dressing in front of her.

xforzhc
xforzhc
5 Followers
12