Hotel Encounter

Story Info
22 year old trans man is traveling alone for the first time.
2.2k words
3.33
3.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was short standing at only 5" tall, luckily for him he only dated other men so it wasn't too much of an issue in the dating scene. He's been on testosterone for three years at this point and was pretty much stealth, being out to his friends and anyone who knew what the trans flag was due to a tattoo he had gotten at the beginning of his transition. Buzzed dark brown hair complimented all of the piercings he had on his face as well as his stretched ears. Despite being out and medically transitioning for years, he had not gotten any surgeries due to the expense and desire to do so.

After some consideration, Alex decided to go on vacation by himself this year. The thought of going to a nude beach since he's turned 18 wandered in his mind. He always felt more dysphoric wearing clothes than being naked anyway so figured to give it a go. He didn't have a reason not to go this year.

The sand slid between his toes as he took his first steps onto the beach. The warmth felt so pleasant. "I can't believe I'm doing this, going to a nude beach." Alex thought to himself as the "WARNING NUDE BATHERS" sign was in view. He couldn't turn back now. Continuing in his path he passed the sign and was officially on the nude beach. His chest swelled with both anxiety and excitement. The beach was small, but there were a surprising amount of people there. Mostly, older people, but there are few younger people who stuck out in the crowd. No one who was particularly attractive unfortunately.

Getting settled in Alex puts his beach chair down and bag down. The sand kicked back up onto his leg. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and took it off in one motion. He was topless in public for the first time. He felt nervous at first, but looking around and realizing no one cared, he began to feel euphoric. He set up his chair and sat down relaxing and reading in the sun.

After an hour or so of sun bathing, Alex touches his shoulders. Their warmth alerts him it's time to get into the water to cool down before going back to the hotel. He confidently walks to the ocean before stepping into the warm water. He swims out a bit and goes under completely. He feels weightless as he gently rocks with the waves. His head bobs above the water as he takes a breathe. There are some other people about 30 feet away, so he dives back under the water without fearing social interaction. This continues until he dips under the water and then feel something touch his leg. Popping his head above the water a stranger greets him.

"Oh hi, sorry I didn't see you there." Alex says as he treads backward from the tall older man. The man stands with his chin dipping below the water. The man was somewhere in his mid 40's. His short brown and gray hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes terrified Alex. Something about them felt predatory.

"Oh you're alright, the ocean is for everyone. Even if some people don't have any situational awareness." He smiles and laughs softly.

"Thanks for understanding." He responds forcing a smiling.

"I like you're tattoos." The man says to Alex.

"Thanks," he quickly responds before swimming back to the beach to get away from the older man. Getting to the beach he peered back into the water, but he no longer saw the man. He quickly gathered his belongings, through his shirt back on, and walked back to the hotel.

Stepping into the cool air conditioning made the hair on the back of Alex's neck stand up in the most relieving way possible. He didn't realize it yet, but the summer's sun wasn't just making him hot, he was sunburnt. He enters the elevator alone and hits the "6" button. As the doors began to shut a hand jumps through the opening startling Alex.

The hand belonged to the man at the beach, the guy who complimented me tattoos when I was in the water. "Hope you won't mind some company." the stranger says as he gets on the elevator. For the first time Alex was able to comprehend just how large this man was. probably 6' 5" and 250 pounds. The stranger was muscular but not jacked. If he didn't have predatory piercing blue eyes Alex might have found him attractive.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" The man kills the silence.

"I think we spoke briefly at the beach earlier. you complimented my tattoos." Alex faked a soft smile.

"Oh yes now I remember. I guess I was a little distracted, I wasn't looking at your face with all of those," be pauses for a split second and using air quotes he says "tattoos." Alex looks at the man confused and uncomfortably not sure what to make if him.

"What floor are you on?" Alex asks as the doors close.

"Looks like it's already pressed." the man gestures to the buttons. The two ride in silence for what is too much time for Alex's liking.

After thirty seconds or so the doors open and Alex is so relieved to just get back into his room when he begins out if the elevator first. His room was the last in the hall so he knew this guy would eventually leave his side.

"So what room are you in?" the man asks walking too close behind Alex.

"I'm near the end of the floor. How about you?" He says hoping this guy will get a hint.

"What a surprise. I'm one in from being the last on the floor." Alex's heart dropped. He'd have to walk this man basically to his door.

The two walked in complete silence before the man stops at the second to last door and says "I can't wait to see you again." He gave Alex a gentle smile and unlocked his door. Alex was in panic mode now. He stumbled for his key card and got into his room.

He threw his beach equipment down before the door was even shut. "Alex think." he says out loud to calm his nerves. He shuts and locks the door behind him. "That guy was just complimenting you. He wasn't being creepy or following you." He walks to his bed and lays down exhausted from the long day and the weird encounter.

After a long day all he wanted to do was get a couple drinks and relax alone. After taking a cool shower he heads down to the hotel bar and gets a few drinks. He drinks enough to feel loose, but not enough to not remember what happened tomorrow. He flirts with some of the other hotel members in the bar with little success and heads back to his room.

Coming back from the hotel bar Alex ping ponged along the hallway a little more than he would have liked to. He had pushed the buttons for the ninth and second floor before hitting the correct one. Stumbling out if the elevator on his floor, he eventually made his way to his room after bumping into the wall a few more times. He fumbled to get his key and dropped it on the floor. Picking it up led him to fall over sideways unharmed thankfully. He finally managed to get his door opened and he slams it shut. He throws his wallet, keys, and phone onto the counter and he steps into the bedroom. Rummaging through his bags he finds his vibrator. Drinking always has this affect on him.

The covers get pulled to the side as he places his toy on the bed. He turns the air conditioner down to a cool 65 degrees Fahrenheit before stripping and laying down on the bed. Click, he hears his creepy next door neighbor enter his room before hearing him enter his room. "Great," Alex thinks, "I really have to keep it down now." He turns his vibrator on low to not alert the man next door of his activities.

Rubbing the tip of the vibrator against his swollen t-dick felt so good especially after those drinks he had.

SLAM! He turns off his vibrator as he hears the door next to him slam shut. "Good, now I can do whatever I want." He waits to hear loud footsteps walking away from the door, with no luck. He figured the man was just a quiet walker even after slamming the door shut like that. He turns the vibrator on high and picks up where he left off.

Being lost in his horny daze, trying to find some half decent porn, he thinks he hears a door open. Must be his neighbor, but he didn't hear a key unlock the door. His vibrator must've been louder than he thought. He turns it down, but doesn't stop.

Before he can process what is going on, the man from before is standing in Alex's room staring at him caught with a vibrator between his legs.

Speechless, Alex covers himself with the blanket she tossed aside, the vibrator still buzzing under the covers.

"So you recognize me." The man from earlier states. "You know you have gorgeous eyes." He steps closer. "They look so scared. What are you scared of?" The stranger continues to walk closer to the naked man. Alex slides backwards on his bed trying to create distance between him and his attacker, with no use.

The stranger comes close to Alex, whose heart is beating out of his chest, and the man pulls the covers off of Alex.

"I've already seen you naked, what are you hiding?" The man says as he slides his hand down to Alex's pussy.

"Please leave," Alex chokes out.

The man smiles, "Why would you want me to do that? You're obviously in need of some help." He leans down to Alex's crotch and begins to suck on Alex's clit.

"No stop it please, I'm drunk." Alex whimpers.

The man ignores Alex and continues to eat him out. Alex knows this is just going to get worse, but doesn't want this stranger to defile him. Alex tries to kick the man off of him, but the man uses his size to hold Alex's legs in place.

"Now it's your turn." The man gets up and shoves his dick into Alex's mouth even before he can respond. He gags on it due to his excessive drinking before hand. The man slaps his face.

"You're a bitch, can't even handle six inches. What a shame after all I did for you." The man continues to gag Alex a little longer before pulling out and getting completely undressed.

"Please no more, I've had enough." Alex pleads. The man slaps him across the face harder.

"I don't care if you had enough, I haven't." He shoves a couple fingers into Alex without warning. "You haven't had enough anyways, you're loving this." He shoves his fingers into Alex's mouth before pulling his body to the side of the bed.

"No I'm serious I'm just drunk please don't," He gets slapped across the face again before he can finish his sentence.

"I'm tired of hearing you complain shut up or I'm going to really hurt you next time got it?" The man warns and Alex is frozen. "Good." The man forcefully thrusts into Alex.

"You're so wet, you're such a bitch." The man moans as he begins to fuck the drunk trans man. He continues before grabbing something behind Alex. The man takes the vibrator, still buzzing, and presses it firmly against Alex's t-dick. Alex can only stare into the stranger's piercing blue eyes as he gets violated.

"I'm so fucking close." The man moans.

"Don't cum in me please, I can still get pregnant." Alex says without thinking. The man slaps him twice and holds up a fist.

"I don't care if you get pregnant, I'm going to cum wherever I want to bitch. Turn over I want you on your knees." The man pulls out and Alex waits a moment before getting up and trying to run out of the room. Before he even makes it five feet the stranger grabs his and throws him back on the bed. He pins Alex on his stomach and shoves his cock deep into him.

"So you want to play this game?" The man snarls as he fucks him harder and faster than before. Alex can feel him cum in him, but he doesn't stop. Slap! Alex feels his ass turn bright red.

After what felt like hours, more like thirty minutes though, the stranger gets off of him. "I'm taking your key with me." The man says going through Alex's wallet. "Alex, if you leave and come back to the room you have to get me. I may not be in my room so you might have to wait outside for me. Or you could just accompany me instead." The man asks like Alex would want to spend time with that creep. "My room of course will be opened if you need somewhere to hide out until I'm back, but of course I'm not the only one staying in that room. Oh and don't get a new key. I have friends who work here and I'll know. You don't want that punishment do you?" He leaves without saying another word.

Alex is stunned not sure what to do next. One thing he does know is that he shouldn't have traveled alone.