Hotel Encounter Pt. 03

Story Info
Jay goes back to the hotel.
816 words
4.41
4.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers

Jay gets on a bus and prepares to head back into town. Kyle had yet to respond and Jay was feeling lonely he needed some comfort. He didn't have any friends in Derby and Kyle was the only person he could turn to. As he sat on the bus, he felt like crying in the bus on the way into the city center.

Jay got off the bus and headed back to the hotel it was only 11am hopefully Kyle was lazy he thought. He entered the hotel and confidently walked past reception and to what he hoped was Kyle's room. He knocks. No response, thoughts run through Jay's head like What if he's gone, what will I do? He knocks again. The door opens it was Kyle still here half-dressed looking relaxed. "Jay? What are you doing here?"

"Hi daddy, can I come in?"

"Of course, you still horny?" Kyle says smiling

"I need to talk about something else daddy."

"What is it?" Kyle responds, the simile washes away to a look of concern.

"Please don't respond until I finished, I just want to get this across." Kyle nods and holds Jay's hands. "I came out to my parents today and they didn't take it well." Tears begin to form in Jay's eyes "I didn't know where to go and what to do. I have no friends here, if my family aren't here for me, I don't know what to do. So, I came here. I don't know what is going to happen to me, but truth be told I just want someone to cuddle me and abuse me I need to feel wanted."

"Wow" Kyle responds, "I'm sorry I came on to harsh I got lost in a fantasy world."

"It's ok. I'm glad I came out, I can be who I want to be. Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" Jay asks.

"No go ahead."

Jay heads straight into the bathroom with his bag. He begins to get changed, he wanted someone to be inside of him and to feel wanted, he needed sex. He thought instead of being separate from his culture he wants to embrace it so he puts his red saree, with red panties tucking his cock inside. Jay becomes Jaya and she leaves the bathroom.

"You're so beautiful." Kyle says.

"Thank you" Jaya blushes. "But daddy I want you to know something."

"What's that?"

"I want to have hormone therapy I want to be a girl and I know it's a long process, but I want that, and I want you." Jaya says with a look of concern on her face

"I want to help you too, if that is who you feel you are, I want you to be you."

They kiss and begin to touch tongues both are beginning to get hard. Jaya releases her mouth from his "Please dominate me, I know you have some stuff in that bag of yours."

Kyle similes and without saying a word goes into his bag and pulls out a blindfold. He utters one word in a commanding voice "Strip."

Jaya removes her clothes and then Kyle puts a blindfold on her and lies her down. Jaya is hard right now, as she prepares to enter the world of submission. She feels her arms being moved without her will. He is tying her down so she can't move. He then begins to tie her legs to the posts, so she is spread open.

She then feels her body being caressed by Kyle, she moans "Yes Daddy." The touching stops, as Kyle places a gag over her mouth. Jaya has no control over herself. She feels her soft being felt up, her body being kissed and worshipped. Kyle lines up his cock and pushes it slowly into her, no lube. He wanted her to feel pain. Jaya squirms uncomfortable. She is still hard though as she is entered. She wants this, she wants to embrace this world of submission. Kyle proceeds to fuck her. Without her other senses Jaya feels hornier that ever in her life. All she can feel is sex. He withdraws from her Jaya lets out a moan, telling her daddy she misses his dick. She felt a mouth go around her own cock she cums instantly in his mouth. Then she feels a cage go over her cock.

"You are mine slut." Kyle commands. He then proceeds to re-enter her. He spits her cum over her ass to use it as lube. He then pushes in her and fucks her hard and fast. Kyle wants her to act like a doll. He then cums in her with a groan.

"Jaya, you're going to move in with me." Kyle says as he removes the gag.

"Yes Daddy." Jaya responds as the blindfold is still on her. Jaya was looking forward to this new world of submission.

Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers