Hotel Frolic

Story Info
A little 'alone time' turns out to be anything but that.
4.9k words
3.71
4.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers

Your comments are always welcomed. Please leave one.

Hotel Frolic

There we were, finally checked in. We had chosen this particular hotel because it was off the beaten path, and a posh restaurant on the premises was very highly rated. Our room appeared typical, having two queen beds, a small area for sitting, and a desk/dressing table with a mirror above it. Looking out of the window, I saw the outdoor pool located in the small courtyard below. We had wanted to get away from our hectic daily routines and spend a night alone. Choosing to stay in the middle of the week, we figured fewer guests would be there. We packed for a sexy evening, and brought swimsuits for the pool. Little did I know that our 'alone time' would turn out to be anything but that.

Nettie, my wife, had showered and plopped backward onto one of the beds, wearing nothing but a towel.

I moved from the window and sat by her side. As she lay there, I reached down and pulled open her towel, admiring the beautiful woman hiding under it. My hand reached out to stroke one of her 35 D breasts and watched the nipple pucker under my touch. Its hardening nub seemed to beg for attention, so I gave it a slight pinch between my fingers.

"Mmmm..." Nettie sighed. "Oh God, Tom, I have been waiting for this day away forever!"

"Me too," I mumbled, as my hand drifted down her flat belly and cupped her soft womanhood. I let a finger drift downward, slipping easily between the smooth lips of her bare pussy.

Reluctantly, I spoke, "But, I need to get cleaned up before we do anything. Anticipation can be a great aphrodisiac, right?"

"Well, should we get dressed after your shower and go have dinner? Then we can come back and have some fun?" she asked.

My gaze lifted from my hand playing beneath the small patch of blond pubic hair, neatly trimmed on her mound. My eyes drifted up her body. I saw she was now cupping her right breast and teasing her rock hard nipple.

I was getting mixed signals here. Did she want to go eat, or did she want to stay here and play? I lowered my head and kissed her soft belly.

My thoughts were answered when she pushed me away, laughing. "Tom, go get in the shower!" she chimed with a giggle. "Tell you what... I will put on something sexy for dinner."

Groaning, I leaned in and kissed her soft mound. I drug myself off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

When I returned, Nettie was sitting in front of the mirror finishing up her makeup. She stood and turned in a circle in front of me. "Will this be okay?" she spoke teasingly.

Damn! She looked so fucking hot! The wide plunging neckline of her dress opened loosely to just above her navel. Her breasts pressed against the thin midnight blue fabric, revealing slightly hardened nipples under it. The hem rode just above her knees. As she turned, the dress hugged at her hips and caressed the roundness of a well-formed ass. Matching heels finished off the outfit, making her slim legs look a mile long.

Catching my breath, I replied, "Uhh... Yes! You look fantastic... beautiful!"

As I dressed, I kept looking over to her and wishing we could skip dinner. She is a very sexy woman, and that dress brought it all out.

The front of my slacks bulged as I pulled a light sweater over my head. I could hardly wait to get back from dinner.

The maître de sat us at a table in the rear of the dimly lit dining room. In helping with my wife's seating, his eyes were rivited to the view of her barely covered breasts. Once seated, he wandered off, stopping to chat with a waiter. They both smiled, glanced toward us, and went their separate ways.

Throughout our dinner, the waiter, Michael, seemed to pay special attention to our needs, most often standing close to Nettie. He was trying not to show the obvious glances down the top of her dress. I found it exciting to have another man ogle her. I wondered if he could see the dark nipples as he looked down at her. She was a thing of beauty, and I didn't mind sharing that beautiful sight with others, knowing that they wished they could fondle the body I would be playing with later that evening.

Michael kept our wine glasses full, topping them off at every opportunity. I think Nettie loved the extra attention because several times she would push her arms together, enhancing her deep cleavage, as Michael reached over her to fill her glass. I am sure he got an eyeful of those magnificent breasts!

I noticed once, as Michael reached forward to fill her glass, Nettie leaned toward him, allowing the top of her dress to gape open, giving him a full view down her dress. I thought he was going to pour the wine right over the rim of her wine glass! I teased her a little about giving Michael a show. She immediately blushed and told me she was just having a little fun with him.

I am not the jealous type. I am used to having men admire Nettie. Our neighbor is constantly stopping by whenever he sees Nettie working in the garden. She would usually wear loose short-shorts and a little white tank top with no bra, while working outside in the heat. It seemed he always had some lame excuse to come over; showing her something he had been working on, or just to have a chat. I am sure he came over just to catch a glimpse of her feminine charms. I had often fantasized about what he must have been thinking... How he would love to be fondling those beautiful tits. Or, how he wished he could be running his hands up the inside of those loose legged shorts and feel the soft wetness hiding there. It was a great turn-on for me. I wondered if Nettie had the same thoughts, but I never asked.

Michael brought us the tab for the evening. Although we had two bottles of wine, the bill only showed one. When he came back to get our credit card, I told him there must have been some mistake.

"Oh, no, sir." Michael replied with a huge smile. "I put the second bottle on the house. I hope you enjoyed it."

I smiled at Nettie as she turned to Michael, reaching out and grasping his arm, "Well, thank you! It has truly been a wonderful evening." Her voice almost had a giggle to it.

Michael asked if we were guests at the hotel and if we had anything special planned for the rest of the evening.

Nettie spoke up immediately, "We are staying here, but just going to chill around the pool and then... go to our room." She gave him an alluring smile. Her hesitation hinted at some type of invitation.

"Very nice," Michael beamed. "I will return with your card in a moment."

Once back in the room, Nettie kept looking out the window toward the swimming pool. The setting sun silhouetted her body with the evening's glow. I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, tugging her back against me. My thickening penis pressed tightly against her rear. One of my hands slid up the smooth fabric of her dress and caressed her breast. She leaned her head back against me and sighed deeply. My lips found her bare neck, sucking at the soft skin. I could see down the front of her dress as my hand slipped through the opening, searching for a hardening nipple.

"I bet Michael would love to be doing this!" I jokingly whispered, as I pinched her hard nub. I pressed my cock against her ass at the thought.

In a soft reply, she answered back, "Mmmm... Maybe. And, maybe I would let him." She pushed back against my thickening cock, teasing me.

My other hand slid under her the hem od her dress, feeling the goose bumps form on her silky skin of her belly. Nettie made no move to avoid the view from the open window, as if not caring if anyone saw the caressing of her body. Slight whimpering noises escaped her lips. My hand slid downward, my fingers carressing the pantyless folds of her womanhood. Hot wetness surrounded my touch, soaking my fingers as they slipped through her. Her body shuddered and a loud groan fled from her as one of my fingers rubbed over her hard clit.

Stepping backward, I grabbed her hips and spun her around, pushing her against the window sill. Spreading the opening of her dress, I suckled and kissed her delicious tits, feeling the puckered nipples in my lips. I dropped to my knees and pushed the hem of her dress above her hips, kissing and licking at the mound of her pussy. She steadied herself by placing her hands back onto the windowsill as I lifted her thighs and buried my mouth into her waiting pussy.

Nettie was now panting as I drew my tongue through her soft folds, lapping up her juices. She came as my tongue lashed out against her swollen clitoris, nearly falling from her grasp on the windowsill. I rose and pulled her toward the nearest bed. I wanted to feel myself in her. My cock ached for release. I wanted to fuck her in that sexy blue dress!

I bent her forward over the queen sized bed, and pulled her dress up onto her back. I slid easily into the hot slick wetness of her. As my thighs slapped roughly against the back of her legs, I could feel the boiling deep within my groin. I knew I would not last long. I desperately pounded into her from behind.

"I'm comm... mmmm...inggg!" Nettie cried out, her body jerking violently. The puckered hole of her ass started winking at me and her pussy spasmed around my cock.

She slid her knees onto the bed, exposing herself more to my violent thrusts. Watching my cock slide in and out of her pushed me to my limits. My cock pounded in and out of her slippery vagina in wild abandon. Grabbing at her hips I pushed as hard as I could, burying myself deeply into her. My cock swelled and my legs buckled as the heat in my groin burst into an orgasm, gushing my burning semen deeply into her. I held her tightly as my orgasm pumped hot cum deep inside her vagina. We both fell forward, collapsing onto the bed, breathless. The thin material of her dress clung to her sweaty body.

Gasping for air, "I love that dress," I eventually managed. "You should wear it more often!"

"Mmmm... Yes, I should," she replied back. "It makes me feel naughty!"

After a short time, Nettie rose and wandered back to the window. "Do you think the pool is still open?" she questioned.

"Uh... Yeah, it's only about nine. It should be open till around ten, I would guess. Do you want to take a short swim?"

"Well, we did bring our suits, and it might feel refreshing, don't you think?"

"Well, let's do it!" I spoke, raising from the bed. My legs wobbled as I stood. "Can you see anyone out there?"

"No, it looks empty," she replied.

We both slipped into our swimsuits. Nettie's swimsuit was a one-piece maillot design by Tan-Thru. The suit was made for suntanning and the thin, stretchy fabric allowed the sun's rays to easily penetrate through it. A tropical print camouflaged details of the body under it. It had thin straps on the shoulders and a plunging back that dipped to her waistline. It stretched snuggly to her body, following every delicious curve. Nettie had mentioned that the fabric was so thin and stretchy that it was like wearing nothing at all. She looked gorgeous in it.

We grabbed our hotel supplied robes, a couple of towels, and headed for the pool.

The pool was surrounded by tall, well maintained, shrubbery. Lounge chairs were gathered in groups around the pool, and several sets of tables with chairs were handily strewn about. The water was crystal clear and inviting. We were the only two there. We dropped our towels on a couple of loungers, removed our robes, and jumped in.

The cool water was invigorating. After swimming a short bit, we made our way to each other and were wrapped in each other's arms, chatting and caressing.

Holding onto my shoulders, Nettie's legs raised and wrapped around my hips. She leaned back and floated in front of me, using her legs around my waist to keep from sinking. My hand grasped at one of her breasts, feeling a rock hard nipple. My other hand stretched out on her lower belly, my thumb gently rubbing against the folds of her pussy.

Smiling back at me, she said, "The water is cold. But, this is nice. I love having the pool to ourselves."

I moved my hands under her, slipping into the stretchy leg openings of her suit. Grasping the bare ckeeks of her ass, I lowered her and pulled her tightly to me. My growing hard on warmed against the thin fabric on her crotch.

"Again?" she smiled.

"Well, maybe not right here," I laughed back to her.

"Can we get out for a bit? I'm getting chilled." Nettie begged.

Back at the loungers, we dried off and slipped on our robes. Sitting there quietly, we heard faint voices nearby.

"You here that?" I asked quietly.

"It's coming from over that way," Nettie whispered, nodding her head toward a break in the shrubbery.

I got up and snuck my way over towards the opening. When I leaned around, a voice spoke directly to me.

"Hello!"

Stepping forward, I saw a man and woman sitting in a steamy hot tub. Suddenly, I recognized the man.

"Oh... Hi, Michael! I didn't know this area was here." I stammered.

Michael smiled and said, "Yeah, it's pretty hidden. Come join us. The water's great!"

I motioned for Nettie to come over.

"Oh...Hello, Michael!" Nettie's voice was slightly shaky.

Still chilled from the pool, we decided to join them in the warmer water. Nettie dropped her robe and slid in first. Michael ogled her body as she stepped down into the tub. I slid in next to her.

Michael was about 10 years younger than Nettie and me. His full, dark hair made him appear Italian, or maybe Greek. His wide chiseled chest bore no sign of any hair and was deeply tanned. Sitting near him was a lovely woman named Renee, another hotel guest.

Renee had shoulder-length light brown hair and seemed quiet as a mouse. She wore a two piece swimsuit, the top of which covered two small, but perky, breasts.

"Want a rum and Coke?" Michael offered.

Nettie spoke first, "I would love one!"

"Sure that would be nice," I replied. "Do I need to go get anything?"

"Nah, I have everything right here in my cooler." Michael returned.

He did, too. When he opened the cooler behind him, a large bottle of rum sat inside, along with several bottles of Coke. A stack of plastic cups lay on the ice.

We sat chatting, drinking what may have been a few too many rum and Cokes. Nettie and I, after having the two previous bottles of wine, were well on our way to a good drunk.

Eventually, Michael's focus turned towards Nettie. "No offense," Michael laughed. "But, you look a little tired...or tipsy!"

"Not really," denying her intoxication. "I just work on my feet all day, and this is just so relaxing." Then with a giggle, " But, yeah. I do feel the alcohol!"

"Well... here," Michael continued. "I give a great foot massage! Put your feet up on my knees."

They both looked inquisitively at me. I just smiled and nodded my approval.

Nettie tried to stretch her feet across the tub to Michael. But, he was just out of reach and her butt would slide off the seat.

"Here baby, let's try this," I spoke. I slipped my arm under Nettie's back and lifted her onto my lap, supporting her legs on my knees. I wrapped my arms around her as she laid back against me. She stretched out her feet to the waiting hands of Michael.

Nettie sunk her head back against me, resting it on my shoulder. Her breasts were slightly elevated above the water line, the whirling water teasing at her nipples. Small sounds came from Nettie as Michael worked his magic on her feet.

I lowered my head and kissed her wet shoulder. Michael continued the massage of her feet as I turned and sucked against the soft skin of her neck. My hands, slightly under the water, gently stroked her sides and belly. Nettie moaned loudly.

I whispered in her ear, "This is fun, sweetheart. Enjoy yourself."

I looked over to Renee. "You okay?"

Her eyes were fixed open, like a deer caught in headlights. She drunkenly nodded with a wide open gaze.

My hands slowly moved up Nettie's body and began to stroke and massage her covered breasts, while kissing and suckling her neck. Rock hard nipples pressed against the thin fabric of her swimsuit and scraped against my palms. She began to squirm in my arms, slipping lower on my legs. Her ass was on my thighs as her back ground into my hard cock. She groaned deeply, as if no other person was around.

Pulling at a shoulder strap, I tugged it down her arm and released the breast from her suit. She whimpered in delight as I cupped the bare breast and massaged the puckered nipple between my fingers. She gave no objection as I did the same to the other side, exposing both wet breasts to the cool night air.

I looked towards Michael, seeing his eyes delight in the sight before him. He caught my gaze. I just smiled and gave him an approving nod.

Michael leaned forward, sliding his hands up Nettie's smooth legs, massaging her calves. Slowly, he worked his way upward, caressing the outside of her soft thighs. Lifting Nettie with my legs, I raised her body partially out of the water, then pushed her suit down to her waist. Michael's fingers grasped the top of her suit and pulled down, finally pulling it off her legs.

There she was, totally naked, exposed in front of total strangers. Her lips parted, breathing deeply against my neck. Michael reached forward and slid his hands up her thighs, and then over her hips. His upper body pressed between her legs as he slid his hands up her sides, then began to massage the magnificent breasts he had been ogling earlier.

I whispered in Nettie's ear, "Mmmm... I love you. You are so sexy... so exciting."

I clamped my mouth to hers in a wet, passionate kiss, feeling her body tremble and squirm above mine. My arms were under her, caressing her back. Michael's outstretched hands were playing with her hard nipples, with his face just inches from the mound of her pussy. I lifted on her back and pushed up with my knees, raising her womanhood above the water. Michael instinctively slid his hands to her hips, then lowered his mouth to meet her tender lips, swollen with excitement. I watched as his tongue slipped up and down through her swollen folds, then dart in and out of her vagina. Michael's sucked against her vagina.

Her shaking body twisted and lifted to the pleasures Michael was giving her. Her hands moved downward, holding his head tightly against her. I wondered if he could taste my cum inside her vagina.

I whispered in her ear, "Do you like this? Do you want to Michael to fuck you? It's okay, if you do."

There was a long pause. Then, between short gasps of pleasure, she hissed weakly, "Yessss."

"Michael, she wants you in her," I told him.

Michael kept his face buried in her crotch as he reached under the water and removed his bathing suit. Her legs hung widely on his shoulders. Then, he rose out of the water between Nettie's legs. He lifted her calves with his arms and his large hands grabbed her waist, steadying her there. His stiff cock looked larger than mine as he aimed it to her opening and pushed his way into her.

A short gasp escaped Nettie's mouth as Michael's cock buried itself into her hotness. Without having to hold Nettie up to Michael's advances, I moved my hands to her breasts, cupping and fondling them as Michael began fucking her. Nettie made squeaks of pleasure as Michael slid in and out of her, and I pinched and pulled at her nipples.

Renee just sat there, one hand cupping her covered breast and the other plunged down the inside of her swimsuit bottom, as she watched the woman in front of her get fucked and fondled by two men.

Large waves splashed through the tub as Michael swung his hips back and forth, pounding vigorously into Nettie.

It wasn't long before Michael yelled, "Oh GOD!!"

He lifted Nettie's hips higher, allowing deeper penetration into her hot vagina. His hips then suddenly slowed, exposing the thick cock pumping in and out of Nettie. Her body shook as she bucked with the convulsions from her climax. I pinched and pulled hard on her stinging nipples.

Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers
12