Hotel Group Sex and Adultery

Story Info
Couples cheat on their significant others after a few beers.
5.3k words
4.01
16.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bent and I jump off the shuttle bus in front of our hotel near Oslo Airport Gardermoen. We're attending a conference via work. I realize that I'm not really excited about a conference right now, and would rather have a quiet weekend at home with my partner.

Actually, I retract that thought. I remember that my girlfriend and I hadn't managed to sort things out before I had to go to bed because I was going to work early. We discussed why we're so emotionally distant from each other, and that we haven't been intimate for a while. Bent, on the other hand, likes these events because he's really keen to network, get away from his family and kids for a bit and have a beer (or three) in good company.

We go to the reception and check in, and we get rooms right next to each other on the third floor. There's a little while to go before the program starts, and Bent says he's going to relax a bit in his room first and maybe take a shower. Smart, I think, and do the same.

The academic program was OK, but nothing revolutionary. After everything was finished the first evening, Bent and I go to the restaurant together to eat and have a better dinner at the company's expense. Since it's a conference hotel, there are several people there on the same business as us, but on different topics. The waiter gives us a two-person table next to a large group of young people. They can't be more than about 20-22 years old. Bent and I, who are both in our 40s, notice that we quickly feel old when those at the neighboring table toasting loudly. They're obviously students who think getting free food and drink is great.

Bent and I eat our dinner and drink two beers with it. The table next to us is about to leave, and one of them asks if we want to come over to the bar for more drinks. Bent says OK, and looks at me. I hesitate a bit, but finally say: "Just one more beer for me".

The group of young people tell us that they are from a youth organization and that they are here for a professional meeting. They ask us what we do, and we tell them where we work and what we do. When I get closer to the young people, I see how young they actually are. They've dressed up for the occasion, but they're still only in their early 20s.

As the evening progresses, my 'just one beer' policy has long since disappeared. It's thinning out around us. Me, Bent and four others are left to have more beers together. The four are a boy, whose name I can't quite remember, and then there are three girls. I catch myself thinking the girls are actually very young, but they're incredibly pretty.

One of them, called Victoria, who is 21 years old, is dark and tall. During conversation I learn her mother is from Kenya and her father is Norwegian. The other one, Beatrice, is only 20 years old and is born and raised in Western Norway. She does gymnastics, and is thin and muscular with red, curly hair.

The third girl, named Emi, is the same age as Victoria. Her parents are from Japan and she's born in Tokyo, but they moved to Norway when she was very young. Now she lives alone in Norway to study and eventually get a job, while her parents have moved back to Japan.

The hotel bar is closing and the young people jokingly say "boo" to the man behind the bar. He just shrugs and points at his watch. "I have a minibar in my room. We can have a drink at my place," Bent says. The girls shout "yes" in unison. The young boy chants "naked nachspiel, naked nachspiel" as he pumps his arms up and down. The girls laugh.

We walk towards Bent's room, and suddenly I notice that Victoria and Beatrice come running up behind me, wrapping their arms around me from either side as they laugh. Lots of energy those young people have, I think and laugh to myself. Beatrice suddenly do a cartwheel in front of us, then goes directly into a bridge with her hands and feet on the ground, and into a full split. "Wow", I say and clap. She stands up and bows nicely, as if she were competing in the Olympics.

Bent unlocks the room with the room key and asks us to keep the noise level down because people in the rooms next ot us are probably sleeping. All the girls jump into the one bed that's there, while the boy takes the only chair. Bent opens the bar cabinet and takes out the drinks. I grab a beer, while the girls open two wine bottles and share them between them. Bent and the boy also have a beer each. Emi takes out her cell phone and puts it in a small glass, and starts some music. Bent and I lean on the work desk and watch the girls get up and start dancing together and singing (sourly) to the song. Bent nudges me in the side and points towards the girls.

Their shapes look even better now that they are moving. Victoria and Emi are the most shapely of the girls. Emi is a bit shorter, but she has made up for it with quite wide hips and medium-sized boobs. Victoria is long and almost towers over both girls. She has a great and bouncy ass, and I now notice that she goes without a bra. Her very large tits jiggle as she dances. Beatrice is also very pretty where she stands and dances with her extremely fit body. Her ass isn't as big as the other girls', but it's clearly hard as a rock from all the training she does. Bent whispers "neither Victora nor Beatrice is wearing a bra". I can see Beatrice's tiny tits through her white shirt and that her nipples are slightly erect.

The boy on the chair shouts "naked nachspiel" again, and takes off his shirt. He is slightly muscular and has a six-pack. The girls laugh and hoot while the boy waves his shirt. He walks past the bed and starts dancing with the girls. Beatrice strokes his bare back. He writhes in a laugh that a kid has. Victoria looks at me with her dark eyes, and signals with her finger that I should come and dance. I smile and nod my head no, but she doesn't budge. Emi walks towards Bent, grabs his hand and pulls him out.

Victoria does the same with me. Beatrice and the topless boy dance closely, and she sways her hips as she grabs her hair. Victoria tries to show me some dance moves, but I just touch my face to show I'm ashamed. She takes them down and shows me again. With her hands, she grabs my hips to show me how to wiggle, and we get very close. She smells good, and her black and sleek hair moves to her beat. Her tits jiggle lightly under her shirt, and I feel myself getting aroused.

Victoria grabs my hand and takes a sip of my beer. She looks me in the eyes while she does it. I grab her waist and pull her closer. She giggles. We dance like this for a while. I notice that something is starting to happen in my pants, and my body tingles every time Victoria touches that area with her hips. Bent and Emi also dance closely, but the height difference is apparent. Emi's head is against Bent's chest, who holds her shoulders and she holds his waist. The boy and Beatrice are dancing very closely, almost nose to nose. Both have their eyes closed.

The alcohol has lowered my inhibitions quite a bit, and I move one hand slowly down Victoria's back and down towards her ass. She looks into my eyes, but doesn't smile. I stop for a bit, but start again and now I have my hand on one of her butt cheeks. She just looks at me and keeps dancing.

Past Victoria's head, I see Bent stroking Emi's hair and bending down towards her. She turns her head up to meet him. They kiss as they dance close. Encouraged by Bent's actions, I do the same to Victoria. Our faces slowly approach and I'm greeted by full, moist lips and a searching tongue. I slowly move my other hand down on the other buttock and squeeze it. Her tight jeans allow me to get a good grip and feel the shape of her ass. She pulls her shirt from her pants and takes my hand up her back. I feel her silky and warm skin at her waist, and a bit of her spine as I take my hand further up her back.

The other boy and Beatrice have moved back the only chair in the room, and the boy sits in front of her as he unbuttons her shirt. She watches and smiles. She lets her shirt fall down her arms and I see her bare firmly toned back. I catch a glimpse of a little side boob, and I see the boy run his hands up over her stomach and grab her tits. He stands up and they start kissing intensely.

Bent strips off his upper body in front of Emi, and she strokes his hairy chest. For being well into his 40s, Bent has a pretty tight and toned body. Must be all that jogging he does. Emi stands in front of Bent and strips off her upper body and unhook her bra. Her beautiful and perfectly shaped tits come into view.

Bent grabs her tits while Emi giggles. He pushes her back in the bed so that she's lying on her back with her head between her arms straight up. His mouth begins to explore Emi's upper body, and she alternates between giggling and breathing heavily. They mingle with the slight moaning sounds sounds Beatrice makes as the other boy licks her stomach and nipples while they both stand.

Victoria looks at me as I use both hands to unbutton her shirt. She keeps eye contact the whole time. The last button goes, and I see the hint of her big tits hanging down like drops of water. I take my hand and stroke between them a little, before slowly pushing her shirt to the side to reveal them. Victoria looks down at her tits. Victoria has dark nipples and a rather small areola. I look at them one by one, as I run my hand up from her hips to just below her tits, feeling her soft black skin. When I touch her tits, I see her nipple stiffen. I then stroke other tit, and see that the nipple there also becomes stiff.

It's hard to describe how her tits feel, but they're silky smooth, have good weight to them and they move easily when I touch them. Victoria looks up at me again, but I hold back a little to admire her tits. After a few seconds, our eyes meet again and we look deep into each other's eyes.

Bent has now started fiddling with Emi's trousers and is about to take them off her. She laughs and helps him. Then he starts kissing her stomach and the area around the upper part of the thong Emi is wearing. "I'm ticklish!" She holds his head and laughs. Bent grabs the upper part of her panties and starts to pull them off slowly. Her face becomes serious and she looks at him. He pulls a little more and some black pubic hair appears at the top, and he sticks his nose and mouth into it and kisses.

Bent pulls her panties down a little more, but now he gets help from Emi. "These are in the way", she says as she quickly grabs the sides of the panties, lifts her hips slightly and pulls them down over her ass. Then she lifts her legs up in the air and pulls them off. From deep withing Victoria's neck, I catch a small glimpse of Emi's pussy as she pulls her thighs back. She has clean-shaven labia and has only left a small square at the top of her pussy. Bent grabs her feet and looks at her pussy for a few seconds, before slowly approaching and burying his face in it. Emi watches and her mouth slowly opens as Bent sticks his face in between her labia.

Beatrice and the other boy are on the same errand, but the boy has been out a little earlier than Victoria. He's now standing in his boxer shorts, and it's clear that his cock is rock hard. He pushes Victoria down on the bed so that her head is quite close to Emi's, and then he grabs her pants and pulls off both her panties and boxers in one movement. She laughs while he does it. Then he takes off his boxers, and his cock is standing in the middle of the room.

Emi turns her head and laughs when she sees the extremely fit boy standing there with his hard cock pointing at both her and Beatrice. In his great eagerness, the boy grabs both of Beatrice's legs and lifts them up and presses his face against Beatrice's untrimmed and red-haired pussy. She laughs a little at first, but quickly becomes serious and closes her eyes.

Victoria takes off her shirt and starts unbuttoning her pants. I help her, and we both giggle and laugh. Once her pants are off, I grab her panties and pull them down. Victoria steps out of them and I push her back against the bed. She grabs me and laughs because she can't see what's behind her. I lay her down and then I start kissing and licking her down from her neck, over her tits that now flow out to the sides, down her stomach and then her pussy.

She has black pubic hair that is very frizzy. I take my hand and stroke my fingers around her thighs, I look up at Victoria who has lifted her head and is looking down. Then I move my head towards her pussy, and kiss her labia and around where her pussy meets her thigh. She puts her head back and I hear her sigh. I start trying to part her labia with my tongue and mouth, to investigate what Victoria likes and how she tastes. Eventually I find her clitoris and start to suck on it

Emi, Victoria and Beatrice sigh heavily and make little moaning sounds. The sound in the room turns me on beyond belief. While I lick Victoria, I take off my pants. In my peripheral vision, I see Bent doing the same. Not surprisingly, Bent is in the same situation as me: sporting rock hard dick. Bent moves his face up and down Emi's pussy before spending some time on her clit, and then working his way back down again. Emi sighs lightly each time, and I see her twisting her body when Bent hits a spot she likes.

My mouth and tongue has locked onto Victoria's clit, and I feel her body shiver every time I hit a spot that feels extra good. Looking up between her tits, I see them quiver every time my tongue moves over her clit. Sometimes I see her lift her head and look down. Her mouth is open and I see her breathing very heavily.

The bed suddenly start to move a lot, and I see Victoria's tits jiggle even more vigorously. There is a long guttural moan coming from Beatrice,. The bed start to rock rhythmically. I look up and see that the other boy has pushed Beatrice further into the bed and she is lying on her back. He has sat on his knees and is holding her thighs far out to the side and she is holding on behind her knees with her hands. He has put his cock in her pussy and is moving his hips with quite a force. Both me and Bent look at Beatrice's red-haired pussy and sees that the boy is sliding in and out, and that her face is in pleasure as she looks at him. Emi's tits wobble slightly as Beatrice is taken hard against the bed.

Bent quickly grabs Emi by her hips and pushes her further in on the bed. Emi and Beatrice almost bang their heads together. They both laugh. Bent grabs Emi's feet and lifts them up. He moves towards her with his cock straight out and towards her pussy, and I see his cock slide in between the clean-shaven and wet labia of the 21-year-old Japanese girl.

Emi moans "yes!" as his cock slides into her. Bent adjusts his body slightly and pulls Emi a little more towards him. Bent presses her thighs down like this and to the side so that her ass comes up more. Then he starts moving his cock in and out of her. In my peripheral vision, I see her asshole become visible, and Bent's glistening cock slides in and out of her. His balls hit her asshole every time he takes it all the way in. Her asshole contracts slightly every time he pushes in, and I see her labia move every time he pulls it out.

Victoria looks down at me as I lick her, and then over at the others. "I want you. Now!", she whispers as she jumps further in on the bed, pulling me up and in between her thighs as she spreads her thighs wider and wider. I follow suit, pushing her thighs as far back and to the side as I can and putting my cock right next to her pussy. I pull the foreskin back a little, pushing it slightly against her labia to look for the right spot.

Victoria looks at me and moans a little as I put it in, and I feel her heat. I move my cock in and out of the early 20s black beauty's pussy as I lean forward and grab each breast, squeezing them and sucking on the nipples in turn. Victoria grabs my hips and presses me against her every time I thrust my cock into her. Victoria watches me intently, her dark eyes meet mine and we look at each other as I thrust against her pussy, making slapping sounds.

Bent and Emi, who I see in my peripheral vision, do the same. Bent pushes Emi's thighs back even more, and I get a glimpse of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Emi's perfectly formed tits are now between her thighs, yet they move up and down vigorously with the movements of Bent, her nipples stiff and slightly wet so they glisten in the ceiling light.

The room fills with the soft moaning of young women in their early 20s, wet sounds and the occasional sound of slapping as our cocks are sliding in and out of the girls. I look around the room, studying the group sex I'm so passionately participating in. Beatrice and the other boy are really going at it. The raises his head from watching his cock going into Beatrice to looking at Victoria, moving his gaze towards Emi and then back to his cock in Beatrice's pussy.

It's clear that he's concentrating on the task at hand. Emi's tits bob up and down every time Bent thrusts into her, and she lies with her eyes closed and her mouth open, making little moaning sounds. Victoria does the same, but she occasionally opens her eyes to look at me as she moans lightly. I feel Bent move, and without pulling his cock out, he pulls Emi towards me and Victoria.

Now Emi and Victoria are close together, their bodies touching and their tits are bobbing up and down at the same time. Bent looks at Victoria and how her big dark tits jiggle every time I thrust hard into her. She opens her eyes and sees that Bent is looking at her. He signals with his hands and asks if he can touch her. Victoria eagerly nods "yes". Bent's hand slowly moves to the nearest of Victoria's bobbing tit, and grabs it, stroke it, moving his fingers over her nipples and areola. He leans over a bit more and does the same with the other tit. Her pussy tightens when Bent does that, and I hear Victoria moaning and breathing much heavier.

Victoria hasn't let go of eye contact with Bent the whole time. I look over at Emi, and see that she sees what Bent is doing before our eyes meet. I signal if it's okay for me to touch her, and she says "you may touch my boobs" and smiles. I lean over a little and take a firm grip on her nearest tit. I stroke it, squeeze it, take two fingers on her nipple and stroke around her areola. She starts to sigh very heavily and her eyes slowly slide shut. I do the same to Emi's other tit, while I grab and fondle Victoria's tit that Bent isn't occupied with.

Beatrice and the young boy change positions. She turns around and gets up on all fours, and the boy pushes her a little inwards as she squeals, laughs and crawls with small steps towards us. "Don't push me onto the others", she laughs. Beatrice and Emi are now almost face to face. They look at each other and giggle, before Beatrice twists her extremely toned body around to towards her ass.

The boy grabs one of Beatrice's butt cheeks, and I see the other hand guide his cock straight into her pussy. "Fuuuck!", Beatrice moans quite loudly as he drives it in her pussy quickly and forcefully. Bent shushes her, and she laughs quietly. The boy starts to drive his cock hard, and the slapping sounds and moans from Beatrice increase.

Bent puts his hand on the back of Beatrice's head and gently push her face down against Emi's face. She looks at him and then moves down a little. Emi lies with her eyes closed, but notices Beatrice's breathing and her moaning getting closer. They look at each other, and Bent pushes a little harder to hint that he wants to see them kiss. They kiss each other lightly on the mouth, but then they start laughing.

Victoria opens her eyes and starts laughing a little too. While Beatrice is on all fours, she alternates between hanging her head down and moaning heavily, to twisting her upper body around to watch the other boy take her from behind. I reach out and stroke her face tenderly, and she looks up and looks at me and grins. She looks at Victoria and Emi as she breathes heavily in time with the boy's cock going in and out of her hard, and then she puts her head back down and moans lightly.

12