Hotel L Ch. 01

Story Info
Avery meets her long distance girlfriend Emily ft. WEDGIES!
3k words
4.67
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood beside her car, her keys still in hand as the blades of the windmill cut apart the air above the hotel. She watched the white blades against the gray clouds.

Twenty-two year old Avery Eden had seen this hotel a thousand times but had never been. She often brought up Google Maps on her computer just to look at it, the soft brown walls, the red neon letters of HOTEL L. Those photos always helped, just knowing it was there waiting for her. Waiting for both of them. But those photos had been taken in a different season, in a different year. The grass was longer now, the sky more turbulent.

Avery looked at the automatic doors, still not ready to move. She checked her pink shirt and her jeans, still clean. She ran her hand through her long black hair, still smooth. There was nothing else to do but move. She grabbed the two bags that rested against the car. One was a backpack whose contents were rather boring, a simple collection of necessities: a journal, a phone charger, an old laptop that was beginning to slow. But the other bag, the other bag was filled almost entirely with underwear.

'It's gonna rain soon' It was that thought that finally propelled her forward and carried her through the doors. The air was warmer. The lobby stretched out before her, a couple of lounge areas with nice chairs, cute booths for breakfast, a cozy balcony outside.

'Where is she?' They had planned and unplanned and replanned this weekend a million times. So why wasn't she here yet?

"Hello?" A young man at the front desk called.

"Oh, Hi!" Avery approached him.

"How can I help you?" He smiled, his name tag revealed him to be Randy.

"I have a reservation. It should be under Eden, Avery Eden." Randy typed away at his computer for a few seconds.

"Yes, single room, queen bed, two guests." Avery slid her driver's license across the counter. As she looked at her past self, the tan shirt and the frizzled hair, she wondered if anyone had ever been ready for a government photo in the history of time. The man took a look.

"I'll grab your card."

"Thank you." Steve stepped away for a moment and then returned with a key card.

"Just swipe and you're in. Breakfast is from 6:30 to 9:30. The gym and pool are on this floor to the left, they are both open from 7 in the morning till 10 at night. We do offer room service and wake-up calls. We do ask that you refrain from the third floor, we have some repairs to finish, and if you need anything at all feel free to call the front desk."

"Thanks, Elevator?"

"To the right, down the hall."

"Thank you," Avery grabbed her bags and walked. She passed the white doors, reached the elevator, and hit the button. After a slow ride up, she was on the fourth floor and after a short walk she was in front of Room 423.

Avery swiped the card and pushed her way inside. She hit the light switch and took it all in. She had seen pictures of the room of course, but in person it looked so much better. The red curtains that blocked the view, the little dresser with the black phone beside the bed, the smooth writing desk and office chair in the corner. The large flat screen on the dresser across from the nice red bed. The closet near the bed was nice and roomy and the bathroom near the front door was pristine with new towels on the racks. Even the little refrigerator beneath the tv had its charms.

Avery sat on the bed and dropped her bags on the floor. She checked her phone. No New Messages. She tried to stave off the anxiety, she went to the window and pulled back the curtains. The balcony and a tall black fence were below her, and in front were long rows of green trees swaying in the breeze of a coming storm.

Her phone buzzed. I'M HERE! Avery ran her hands through her hair, checked her clothes again, and went to the front door. In just a few seconds everything would change. There was a knock at the door. Avery opened it and standing before her was 23 year old Emily Jones.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hey." All their midnight conversations and planning and it hadn't prepared her for this moment. Avery couldn't take her eyes off Emily. She was taller than she looked in the pictures and video chats, the green vine tattoos curling around her arms were brighter, her green eyes sharper, her bright pink hair more vibrant. She was wearing a faded band t-shirt and black shorts.

Avery hugged her tightly. Emily was surprised but then hugged her back.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, yes, please," Avery let go and backed up. Emily stepped in. She dropped her bag beside the bed. She walked around the room and stopped at the window.

"I want to pay you back for the room," Emily turned, "it's too nice."

"You don't have to."

"I want to be equal in this."

"Listen, I wanted to do this. I had to. The minute I booked this place I knew it was real, I knew I would get to see you. Let me do this for you, let me give us this weekend okay?"

"Okay," Emily looked out the window again, "Does anybody know about me?"

"I told my roommate I was staying with a friend, which is not a lie," Avery

admitted.

"I told my parents I was hiking," Emily said, "Not cause I'm embarrassed by you, but because they're insufferable about relationship stuff." Avery nodded, she didn't mind being a secret.

"Guess what I'm wearing?" Avery turned around and raised her shirt, revealing a pink waistband sticking out of her blue jeans. Emily could feel the heat rise to her cheeks. Avery lowered her shirt.

"I think we should have some ground rules before we get, before," she gestured with her hands, "you know."

"Of course," Emily crossed to the bed and sat down. Avery sat beside her.

"Rule #1: Communicate. Let me know what you want, I'll let you know what I want. I like surprises and our safe word is..."

"Submarine," Emily squeezed Avery's hand.

"Yes," Avery blushed. "Rule 2: Don't talk about the future. Everything after this weekend is a black hole. I just want to be here, with you."

"Is that it?"

"That's it," Avery got up. She went over to the desk, leaning her hands against it, her waistband still peeking out.

"We can wait if you want, I know jet lag can be...," Avery began but she was cut short. Emily grabbed the back of her panties and yanked them upwards, bringing Avery to her tiptoes as the pink panties burst out of her jeans.

"EEEeeeeek," Avery squealed, her hands shot out, knocking over a row of paper cups.

"Is this what you want?" Emily whispered in her ear. Avery felt goosebumps dance across her body. She nodded. Emily pulled harder, grabbing more and more of the big pink fabric.

"Ohhh," Avery's feet left the floor and her mind went blank. The soft panties were rubbing into her. Her ass was on fire. Her whole body was buzzing. She'd waited months for this, and now nothing else mattered but Emily's hands on her underwear.

"Wow," Emily blushed, looking down at her hands which were wrapped in soft pink underwear. She gave the panties a quick bounce.

"Whoa!" Avery laughed. Emily did it again. She pulled Avery away from the desk, giving the panties a third bounce. She bounced Avery all the way toward the bed, the short girl's feet never hitting the ground.

Once they reached the bed, Emily dropped Avery onto it and then jumped up. She stood over Avery and cracked her knuckles. Avery looked up and met Emily's gaze. She smiled just as she grabbed the trapped girl's waistband.

"Here goes nothing," she teased before pulling the panties with all her strength. The wedgie pulled Avery's ass straight into the air, the pink panties spreading far and wide across her back.

"Oh my God!" Avery yelled as her face was pressed into the bed and her panties were pressed into her ass. She thought she would be split in two.

"Are you okay?" Emily let go of the underwear.

"Yeah," Avery sighed pleasantly, laying her face on the side of the bed.

"Should I keep going?"

"Please," Emily leaned down and grabbed the waistband with both hands and yanked forward. Avery's ass was back in the air, her panties almost at her shoulder blades. Emily pulled harder and harder, and the panties showed no signs of ripping. The panties rubbed Avery in all the right places as Emily wedgied her.

"Thanks for wearing the stretchy ones," Emily laughed.

"Of course Captain," Avery answered. Emily pulled the waistband a little higher, it touched Avery's neck, her long black hair swallowed by the long stretch of underwear. So close, so close, Emily thought.

"ATOMIC WEDGIE!" Emily yelled, pulling the panties with everything she had. Avery couldn't believe her luck, her first real wedgie and it was atomic. She watched the waistband travel over the top of her head and slowly over her forehead. Emily pulled her panties with perfect precision.

"Oh fuck," Avery gasped as her panties where pulled over her eyes. Emily didn't let go until they reached her nose. Avery couldn't move an inch, her ass was on fire, her whole body bent by her first atomic wedgie.

Emily got on her knees and then grabbed the back of Avery's jeans and gently pulled them down to get a better look. Her ass was in full view, only a pink sliver left while the rest of her panties were stretched across her back and over her head. Emily pulled back her hand and slapped Avery's ass.

"Ow!" Avery gasped. Emily spanked her a few more times before she gently grabbed the waistband and pulled it off Avery's head.

Avery sat up and stood, she nearly fell over and Emily caught her arm.

"You okay?"

"That was amazing," Avery smiled. Emily leaned close and kissed her. Avery grinned and kissed back.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Emily let go and grabbed a small red book from her bag.

"What's that?"

"Just a list."

"What kind of list?" Avery asked, pulling the undies out of her ass.

"Just some ideas for the weekend," Emily marked ATOMIC off her list.

"Can I see?"

"I don't want to spoil the surprise," Emily put the notebook by the phone.

"Can we take it slow before the next one?" Avery pulled her jeans up.

"Of course," Emily laid down on the bed. Avery laid her head on her stomach. She was light headed, her panties had been pulled over her head just seconds ago and that was only the beginning. It was a lot to process. Emily gently ran her fingers through Avery's hair and they fell into a comfortable silence.

Avery wanted to say something but she didn't know what. When everything was digital they had agreed to never talk about the real stuff, what growing up was like, if they had ever been in love, what they wanted from the future. It was all surface level, the weather, homework, kinky stuff. Avery didn't want to pour her heart out if it was all gonna go down the drain. But now Emily was beside her, she could ask her anything.

"Emily?"

"Yeah?"

"Where'd you grow up?" Emily took a minute before answering.

"I grew up in Granite Falls, Washington on a farm outside of town. We barely saw

the neighbors. I think we had wolves, but I never saw them."

"Your parents still there?"

"Yeah, I go back in the summers. What about you?"

"I grew up in Massachusetts, on Wylore Island right off the coast. We had a small town and a lot of little roads. I lived near the lighthouse and my dad ran the general store. He named it after my mom. He's still there." They were quiet again. Emily's hands still played with Avery's hair as they rested.

"Does it hurt your wrists?"

"Your hair?"

"No, the pulling or whatever."

"The pulling or whatever," Emily laughed.

"Well?" Avery felt a little warmth rise to her face.

"Oh, not really, I mean not unless I do a lot of them in a row."

"I see," Avery nodded. She felt kinda weird, how often had Emily done this? How much experience did she have? Had she played hotel games before, not that there was anything wrong with that but Avery was new to this. Not new to women, but this little specific world of hotels and rendezvouses.

"Are you hungry?" Emily asked.

"Yeah." All Avery had eaten that day was an airport pretzel. She had been too nervous to eat anything else.

"Pizza?" She offered.

"Yes!"

"I saw one on the way in," Emily searched on her phone and dialed a number. The line rang a few times and then:

"Hello, what Pizza Wish can we grant today?"

"Hi, we'll take 2 large pizzas, one just cheese, the other with onions and green peppers and pineapple, two orders of breadsticks, and a 2 liter of Pepsi. Yes...we're at Hotel L, the one with the wind thing...okay, perfect...I'll meet you outside in 30."

"You remembered what I liked?" Avery smiled and Emily nodded. They had pizza together in June. They had eaten together a few times, they were in different places, different time zones, and couldn't share a thing, but it was a nice way to almost date. Emily put her phone down.

"A lot can happen in 30 minutes," Avery pondered.

"A lot can happen," Emily agreed.

"What should I wear?"

"Something yellow." Avery grabbed her bag and opened it. She threw a frilly purple pair aside. She pushed past a few whites, another pink, and a light blue before she found the perfect yellow.

"Close your eyes," Avery asked. Emily did. She could hear Avery's clothes hitting the floor. She waited.

"Okay." Emily turned. Avery knelt on the bed, wearing only the bright yellow underwear. Her dark hair long and beautiful, reaching down to her chest. Emily got in bed and took off her shirt. Avery's eyes lingered on her white bra. Emily reached her hands over Avery's back and got a grip on her yellow undies. She gave them a sharp tug.

"Ouch!" Emily pulled Avery's yellow panties higher. Avery's hands gently slid down Emily's back, she found the clasp and undid Emily's bra. She slowly pulled it down her shoulders, exposing her.

"Wow." Avery leaned closer and her lips met Emily's. They scooted closer together as they kissed, all the while Emily slowly pulled the panties a few inches higher.

"Ahhh," Avery squeaked. She kissed Emily again, pressing her chest into Emily's as her panties were pulled even higher. Her bare back was covered by the lacy yellow panties.

Avery kissed harder, slowly pushing Emily backward. She fell onto the bed with Avery on top of her, the two girls kissing deeply. Emily surged the panties forward, the waistband reaching her shoulders. Avery wrapped her legs around Emily's, kissing her again and again. Emily's hands were still tangled up in yellow, the waistband hovering at Avery's neck. Emily then grabbed the leg holes of Avery's panties and yanked them toward her.

"Emily," she moaned. Emily yanked them again and again and again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeated as her ass was flossed by her underwear. Emily smiled. She knew she was close, just a little bit longer. She kept one hand on the underwear and moved the other hand to Avery's chest, caressing her.

"Mmmmm," Avery moaned. Even with one hand, she pulled Avery's panties just as hard. She pulled harder, faster. Avery was on fire, the taste of Emily on her lips, the soft hand on her chest, and her wedgie rubbing her in that oh so perfect way. Emily kept pulling the pretty yellow panties until Avery couldn't take it anymore.

"OOOOOooooooo," Avery moaned as her body shock with pleasure. Emily let go, Avery's panties still stretched up her back and her ass still jammed with underwear.

"You good?"

"Yes," she laid her head on Emily's shoulder. Emily ran her fingers through Avery's long black hair, kissing her gently on the top of her head. Avery turned and kissed Emily softly. Emily kissed back. Her phone buzzed.

"Shit," Emily rolled out of bed and went for the door.

"Wait," Avery sat up. Emily turned, and Avery nodded toward the shirts on the floor.

"Right," Emily laughed, she grabbed a shirt and pulled it over her head, "Thanks."

"Anytime."

"Find us something to watch," Emily opened the door and left. Avery went to the bathroom, fixed her wedgie, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, but she couldn't help but smile.

She walked back to the bed. She grabbed a shirt from the floor, but it was Emily's. She put it on anyway. She flipped on the tv. The weather was on. The weekend would be cloudy. She flipped through channels until she found a movie channel. A laser was being aimed at the Earth, people were fleeing, classic summer movie stuff. She stood up and grabbed a couple plastic cups from the floor. She then pulled the desk chair over the bed and sat down.

Emily kicked open the door, holding the pizzas, breadsticks, and Pepsi.

"I stole your shirt," Emily set the pizza on the bed. The pink shirt stopped just above her pants.

"Me too," Avery gestured to the band shirt, which almost went to her knees. Avery sat beside the bed in the rolling desk chair. Emily sat on the bed with her legs crossed. They clinked plastic hotel glasses of soda and ate local pizza as heroes fought aliens on the hotel screen.