Hotel Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bearfactz
Bearfactz
16 Followers

"Lick my cunt, God you gorgeous bastard, tongue-fuck my wet cunt, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!!" She was screaming at him now. In any other place this language would be a complete turn off but Dave was hornier than ever and he wasn't going to let this lovely lady down. He kept on at her with fingers and tongue, almost getting cramp in both. She pushed him away, breathless.

"Oh Christ I'm so sorry, what the hell must you think?" For the first time she opened her eyes to look at her inpromtu lover.

Dave smiled, lovingly at her and looked her in the eyes, "I think I've just given a very pretty woman a good orgasm; and I feel great."

"A good orgasm? You can't know much about girls, that was fantastic and I've been climaxing for ages, one ran into another, into another. I thought I would faint."

With that she rolled onto her front and then all-fours, presenting her curvy arse to him. Dave's cock had been fully hard again for some time and it was obvious what she wanted him to do with it. He kneeled behind her and traced his cock down, along the crack between her cheeks, pausing to tease her rear hole. He pressed its head against this tighter entrance a little more firmly, as if to attempt penetration before moving on to the true object of his lust. At his cock pressed her outer pussy lips he rolled his foreskin forwards to cover the head, knowing full well how nice it would feel when he pushed it, slowly into her from behind and the tight muscles in her pussy forced it back again revealing the sensitive end inside her warm box. That's exactly what he did, and that's exactly what it felt like. Again Linda sighed audibly and started to rub her own, abused clit again. Every now and again her fingernails would just catch the shaft of his thick cock, making him gasp a little with the added sensation. For his part Dave took the opportunity to massage and grope her lovely, smooth arse. He kept his strokes slow and long, each time withdrawing enough for his cock to almost fall out, before driving it back into her. He loved the view of her heavy tits, no longer bound by the strap and swinging free in time with his thrusts. These were beautiful breasts, not ridiculous, silicone filled balloons of some vanity-driven celebrity bimbo. He suddenly felt the urge to lean over her and place some more kisses on her back, she was pleasantly surprised by this attention to a remote, usually unreachable and neglected part of her body, and she liked it very much.

She pulled herself from him to change their position and, thus, the nature of her vaginal/clitoral stimulation from his big cock. She pushed him onto his back and took charge of the situation (and his manhood!). Using one hand to steady herself on his chest, she gripped his shaft with the other and guided it into her wet pussy as she lowered herself onto his pole. Once in position she pulled her arms away and put them behind her head as she began to bounce up and down on his erection. Her large tits bounced freely around her chest and, much as it was a view Dave loved, he found his eyes drawn to the sight of his cock gliding in and out of her trimmed pussy. Each time his shaft was exposed it glistened with a fresh coating of her pussy juice. She reached around her back and sought out his balls. Her hands were going to give them another, thorough going over; she intended to leave them sore, empty and not about to forget her in a hurry! She squeezed them playfully and Dave winced, noticably.

"I don't believe they're really empty." Her statement had an element of threat attached to it.

"You emptied them!" This typified the playful exchanges they were having, menace and fun in equal measure.

"They feel like there's more in there, and I WILL extract it!" She dug her nails in a little, just enough for Dave to cry out softly. "Oh yes, there more in there alright!"

She leant forwards and they kissed like a pair of lovestruck teenagers while he continued to fill her. Her breasts hung down onto his chest, her nipples excited him; the feel of his thick chest hair against the delicate white skin of her tits excited her equally. Dave was getting close again. Linda sat up and skilfully spun round without ever extracting his meaty cock from her womanly folds. Again he was treated to a view of his cock disappearing into that beautiful, white arse. She'd moved for a reason, his balls were now totally at her mercy and she was going to be ruthless with them. While she bounced up and down on his cock, effectively using her pussy muscles to wank it, she traced her fingers over the hairs on his ball sac. This was teasing beyond tolerance, he lay back and relaxed. This time there'd be no attempt to hold back at all. She could hear and feel the rhythm of his breathing and toyed with the orbs under her control accordingly. They tightened again and she knew Dave was close. Once more she squeezed them, hard! This time he poured out the choice language.

"Oh fuck I'm spunking inside you, filling you, oh God yeah, harder!"

She gave his poor balls quite a mauling until the spunk stopped once more. She lifted herself from his cock and shuffled her pussy over his face; Dave happily lapped up his own spunk and her juices from their warm confines. He didn't miss the opportunity to have another go at her tasty clit either.

Linda gazed down at his large, soft floppy cock, coated in a mixture of her pussy juice and the remnants of his spunk. She bent over and took it in her mouth; this was when it was nicest to suck for her. It was still hot and big, but had a nicer, more spongey feel. And, of course, it tasted lovely.

They rolled over and re-aligned themselves on the bed, side by side. They were both thoroughly exhausted. They been at it non-stop for over two hours; her clit was as sore as his balls, which were now well and truly empty.

She leant over and whispered his ear "Now, if we'd done that straight away, you wouldn't have lasted half as long!"

Bearfactz
Bearfactz
16 Followers
12