Hotel Rendezvous

Story Info
Hotel meeting between a pet and his Queen.
7.5k words
3.22
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it, he thought as he pulled into the hotel parking lot. He was finally going to see his Queen again after missing her for several months. He grabbed his bags and entered the hotel lobby. His Queen had made the arrangements for their meeting. He walked up to the counter that was being tended to by an attractive woman in a sharp business suit.

"How may I help you Sir?" she asked. His voice caught in his throat as he remembered what his Queen had instructed him to say.

"You have a reservation for Queen Z", he said. "Yes I do, and your name?" She said with a knowing look. Does she know why he is here? He contemplates whether or not to answer her as his Queen had instructed. He knows there will be harsh punishment if he doesn't.

"I am Queen Z's caged, panty wearing submissive slut Ma'am." He says. She smiles and bites her bottom lip as her eyes roam up and down his body.

"Very good Slut!" She nods at him approvingly. "Here is your room key and instructions. Your Queen will be here in an hour", she says. His face is red with embarrassment as he takes the key and picks up his bags. He can feel her eyes on his body as he walks away briskly. His heart races as he takes the elevator up to the fourth floor and hurriedly finds room #407.

He enters their room and puts the bags down on the bed. He opens a note leaning on the alarm clock labeled 'My pet'.

Congratulations my pet your have passed my first test!

The desk clerk is a "special" friend of mine and you are to serve her as you do me should she request your services. Your next task is to prepare the room for my arrival and be waiting for me on your knees wearing your collar, cuffs, panties, chastity cage and blindfold.

Do well my Pet and you will be rewarded.

Love,

Your Queen.

He put the note down and opened the toy bag and laid out all of the implements on the desk in the room. He carefully organized them on the bed in the order she prefers them. He could feel his excitement rising as he put on his cuffs and put his blindfold over his head. He dimmed the lights and turned on the lamp by the window. He left the shades open for anyone to enjoy. He then attached the straps to the corners of the bed. He then undressed and put on his collar. He was already wearing his chastity cage and panties as he had been instructed to earlier. He assumed his position on the floor before pulling the blindfold down over his eyes.

The room is very quiet; too quiet for him to be able to determine how long he has been on his knees. His knees start to ache a bit as he is not used to kneeling for so long. He stretches to the right and shifts his hips to relieve some of his tension from holding this position. His ears perk up as he hears the sound of someone sliding a key into the door and the unmistakable click as the door unlocks. He feels the rush of air as the door swings open and then swings shut again. He hears the sound of her heels as she walks towards him and stops in front of him.

"Well isn't this a lovely sight!" He hears from the woman in front of him. The voice is not his Queen's but that of the woman from the lobby. "Your Queen called and said she will be here a little later than expected and that I was to come and check on you and keep you company until she arrives." She says.

"She has told me that you are a very obedient slave and how good you are at pleasing her. Her stories are very arousing so I just had to come and see for myself. You are to pleasure me with your mouth and if you do well we may do more. If you disappoint me she will most surely punish you."

"Reach up and slide my pants off slave!" She says. He reaches up and slides his fingers under the waistband of her dress pants and pulls them down. He can feel her garters and thigh high stockings as he does and it excites him a little more. She steps of of her pants and moves closer.

"Open your mouth slave!" He opens his mouth a little bit not knowing what to expect. "As wide as you can and stick out your tongue slave!" He opens his mouth as wide as he can and sticks his tongue out. He feels her grab the back of his head with one hand.

Suddenly his mouth is filled with something long and hard and so deep that it is pushing at the back of his throat causing him to gag slightly. He realizes what his Queen meant in her note about this woman being her "special" friend. She is no ordinary woman but is in fact a transgender woman with a very large cock!

His tiny cock strains to get hard in his cage at the thought of this woman's large girl cock nudging the back of his throat.

"Surprise Slut, how do you like my cock?" "Mmpftt" is all he can get out with her cock filling his mouth. He can barely breathe with it in and he is starting to feel light headed. He instinctively put his hands on her thighs to try and push away from her so he can get a breath. She pulls her cock out of his mouth and slaps his hands away. He gasps for breath and a glob of thick saliva drips down his chin landing on his bare chest.

"Put your hands down and behind your back slut! You are not going to deny me your throat!" She says. She grabs the leather cuffs and puts them on his wrists and snaps them together behind his back. She stands back in front of him and slaps his face with her cock. He opens his mouth up and she slides her cock back inside.

"I am going to use your mouth and throat until I am ready to cum and you will take my load on this pretty little face. Is that clear?" He nods his head in compliance. She grabs his head with both hands and begins to thrust in and out of his mouth. He tries to concentrate on pleasuring her cock with his lips and tongue while keeping his teeth from scraping her cock. He sucks in a breath of air everytime she withdraws. He can feel her cock get even harder and knows she is getting close.

Suddenly she pulls all the way out and lets go of his head with one hand. Her cock starts to erupt her white hot cum all over his face, some landing in his still open mouth. It seems to last for over a minute before she finally stops cumming. She lets go of his head and steps back. He hears the door click and then open up as another guest walks into the room.

"Hello Queen Z, I was just finishing up with your Slut! I need to get back to work but I will be back after my shift to try out his other hole" the woman says. "Thank you my dear. I do hope he has met your expectations." His Queen responds. "We shall see!" The woman says, as they both laugh. He hears them kiss and then hears the door as the woman leaves. He hears several clicks as his Queen silently snaps a few pictures.

She hasn't spoken to him since she walked in and he starts to worry that he has already disappointed her. The cum he just earned is now dripping down the sides of his mouth and onto his chest. He wants so badly to clean his face but his hands are still cuffed behind his back.

She moves closer to be in front of him looking down upon him. He is intoxicated by her presence and is soon enveloped in her familiar scent. He can't help but look up to her and feel his heart race as he waits for her to greet him. She grabs his collar to pull his face up to press his cheek to hers and giggles. Finally she begins to say something to him...

"Hello again my darling pet. Oh my I have missed you." She whispers into his ear. She takes his face in her hands and kisses the top of his forehead. Her presence both comforts him and excites him. He can feel his cock harden against the chastity device as she touches his flush skin.

She smiles, holding his collar again to her face. "My friend Michelle tells me you were a very good boy for her today. I hope I didn't interrupt you my pet. I arrived a bit earlier than I thought I would tonight. But just in time to prepare you for the end of Michelle's shift I suppose." She explains. "Please stand up and stretch as needed. I want you to go into the bathroom and remove your panties, blindfold, cuffs and collar. Please wait for me in there, in 'collar me' pose until I arrive." He nods and stands up slowly, his knees a little stiff from kneeling on the hard floor. He removes the blindfold and walks into the bathroom to remove his accessories.

He waits for her in the tiny bathroom with his hands behind his head. She hasn't done much to him in the bathroom before and he is curious as to what she has planned. He hears her changing in the next room and he counts the bathroom tiles to occupy his mind. 13.....14......16.....18.... He is interrupted by the soulful sound of Nina Simone coming from the clock radio near the bed. He continues counting and holds his pose as she prepares. She walks in behind him in a bright red silk robe that is a little too short for her and places a couple items on the counter, one is a bottle of some sort of oil, one is a soap container, and the other is in a velvet case. She pulls down a couple washcloths and towels from the rack above the toilet and places them on the counter next to the shower.

"Draw me a warm shower slut." She instructs him as soon as their eyes meet. He nods and pulls the glass door open to enter the shower and turns it on to a higher temperature than he normally uses, knowing she will enjoy it. She watches him carefully while she removes her robe. She feels the temperature of the water next to him and pushes him into the shower. He gasps as the hot water pours over his face and chest. His Queen laughs and turns his face away for a moment to let him acclimate. She grabs him by the back of the head and forces his cum filled face into the stream again, waving it back and forth to wash her friend's reward off of him. "Steady now slut. I don't like my toys dirty. I don't get anyone's sloppy seconds."

He struggles to get a breath before she pulls him back by his hair to the edge of the shower. "Now it's my turn, my pet. I've been driving for hours and I need a good cleaning. Please grab my soap and a washcloth to wash me."

He gathers the items as requested as she wraps her long hair into a messy bun above her head and steps into the shower stream. She groans slightly as the warm water pours down her body. He prepares her soap and washcloth behind her and begins washing her neck and back. He runs the washcloth across her soft skin gently in a circular motion.

He can't take his eyes off of her glowing skin. Thinking of how soft she is next to him, how lovely she always seems to smell, even after an intense sexual encounter. He finds himself daydreaming slightly as he works, getting lost in the motions and doing his best to fight the urge to kiss her neck.

Oh how he has longed to hold her again! His cock is now almost fully erect in his sissy cage. Thankfully the warm water had released a little of the uncomfortable pressure but touching her right now is almost too much for him to bear. She raises her arms above her head and turns around to face him. She looks down and smiles, noticing his arousal in his cage. She grabs his cage and brings her lips to tease his urethra, which is not almost poking out of the top of the cage.

"Gggrrrhhhh." He groans, lifting himself up on the tips of his toes toward her face. She laughs and stands up again, releasing him back onto his heels.

"Keep going, my pet. When you are done with the soap I will need you to apply body oil to my thirsty skin."

He continues washing her chest, arms, legs and feet with the homemade soap. She helps to accommodate him by lifting her arm, and moving her legs. She is clearly enjoying his pampering and the warmth of the water.

He feels his cock getting larger in his cage as he touches her skin. It has been so long since they have met in person and he has looked forward to this night for many days now. His breath increases and he feels this overwhelming primal urge to take her in this moment. He is overcome by his lust for his Queen when he sees her neck and her exposed collar bone. He drops the washcloth to grab her shoulders, forcing her forward under the shower stream. He lunges at her neck with a growl and bites the base of her neck hard.

She gasps quickly while her knees suddenly weaken as he is biting her. She whimpers beneath his grasp, feeling him press his groin against her bare ass so that his cage is pressing against her pussy. She grunts and tries to fight back against him, but she is too weak under him. She stands up farther on her toes to get away from him but this only gives him greater access to her pussy, the tip of the cage now rubbing against her inner labia and enlarged clit. He continues sucking on her neck, almost frozen now, afraid to move again for fear of a reaction from her. I can't tell if she is powerless right now or if she is really liking this....he thinks to himself.

He slightly lifts his mouth up off of her neck and is shocked when she turns quickly beneath him and pushes him hard against the cold shower wall.

"And what the fuck do you think you are doing slut?" She says sternly, catching him off guard. He is stuck against the wall, unable to explain himself. "I....I......my..." He begins to speak but she smacks him so hard across the left side of his face that he has to turn away from her to hide his shame. He can't believe he let his lust control him this time. He was so stupid to give into his urges. He is usually so careful around her.

"Don't speak slut. Apparently we still have work to do on your impulse control." She says, water spraying out in all directions behind her. "I was quite enjoying you washing me until you decided to help yourself to my body! On your knees again, right here!" She said, pointing down in front of her.

He falls to his knees, still trying to hide his face. In this moment he can't bear to see her cross with him. "Look at me!" She says, growling into his ear. He opens his eyes and looks up to see her face, so soft and kind but now disappointed in him. He breathes out quickly, hoping to never see her look at him this way again. He is already beating himself up for his mistake. He doesn't need her to do it as well.

She looks deep into his eyes, examining him for a sign, reading his energy as he stares up at her longingly. He has not ever felt so nervous around her in all the time they have been together. Yes, he has made mistakes before, but she was always very patient and just with him. He fears he has crossed that line this time. He can feel his erection fade as fear begins to take hold.

"Cross your legs and sit in front of me." She hisses, releasing his gaze. He quickly swings his legs in front of him to sit on the cold tile floor in front of her. She is blocking all of the warm water and he feels his body chill, goosebumps forming on his forearms. He keeps his head down for fear of seeing that disappointment in her eyes again.

She shifts to stand above him and he suddenly feels the warm water wash over his neck and chest. "Hold still slut." She says, pushing his head down beneath her. She is now straddled over him, the soapy water running off of her onto him. He enjoys the warmth for a moment until she lets out a quiet moan and a warmer liquid travels down his head and onto his shoulders. Is she peeing on me? He thinks to himself, afraid to look up.

"Now, I don't know who you think is in control here, slut, but it is definitely not you. I don't care how horny or needy you are or how much you want to take me, it is not your decision. Understand my pet?" She says to him as she is straddled over his head, finally releasing the contents of her bladder all over him. He nods and lowers his head in shame.

"I need to hear you say it slut. Tell me who is in charge here." She says

"You are my Queen. He responds, looking away.

"Tell me why I am in control."She says.

"Because I love you deeply and I have given you everything you ask of me, including my submission, my Queen." He responds

"Why did you choose to try to dominate me just now, my pet?" She asks.

"I'm sorry my Queen. Your body is like a drug to me and I cannot help myself sometimes. I am weak to you my Queen. I need you to help me. What can I do to earn your approval again?" He begs, looking up at her as she finishes covering him with her urine. She likes seeing him below her, and feeling the power that comes with giving someone a golden shower. She feels strong, and in control of him in this moment. She washes herself off again and steps out of the shower in front of him.

"I will not forget this slut. Stand up and clean yourself off. Then join me in the bedroom. Bring the oil." She adds, handing him another washcloth. He stood up and warmed himself in the shower, using her soap to clean the urine and cum off of his body. He exits the shower and comes into the bedroom to find her lying naked, face down on the bed. He kneels at her feet as she gestures.

"Much better now slut." She says smiling. "Now rub the massage oil into my legs and back. I've been driving all day and my muscles are tense. Since you seem to have a problem controlling your sissy cock today, if I see an erection in your cage you will be punished." She holds up a handheld taser in her right hand, grinning at him. "Nod if you understand my pet."

His eyes widened and he nods. Just the thought of her using that on his cock tonight makes his erection grow slightly. He had been celibate as per her request for the past two weeks. He couldn't even think about her without his cock coming to attention. How on earth would he be able to control it now, with her in front of him?

He tenses his body and prepares for this. He pours the oil into his hand and warms it, rubbing his hands together. He starts on her feet first, taking the right one into his hands. She giggles, pulling her foot away at first. She is so ticklish on her feet. "I'm sorry my Queen." He blubbers, taking a firmer grasp on her foot so she will not react to his touch. She moans as his fingers work along the ball of her foot.

The way she moves her hips and arches her back as she moans sends the blood rushing to his cock once again. He nervously looks down, as he feels powerless behind it, hoping she does not notice. He continues rubbing her feet, replacing the oil as needed, her skin absorbing it nicely. She groans loudly and turns to the side to examine him.

"Tssk. Tssk slut." She says with a grin, plunging the taser against his right hip, just next to the chastity cage. He gives a yelp, mostly from the surprise and apprehension. He falls back a little on his knees, his cock engorging with every move. He gasps and catches his breath, nervously looking between her and his cage. "Oh now this is going to be fun! Isn't it my pet?! Now, get back to work." She says in a low, excited voice, not taking her eyes off of his cage.

He pours more oil into his hands and begins to work up her leg and onto the back of her thighs. He shudders now as he moves, knowing he is plunging closer and closer to that threshold again. Unfortunately now, the threat of the taser again is further exciting him. She groans loudly again as he massages her butt, arching her back again off of the bed. She sticks her ass up into the air slightly to tease him. He shakes as he moves, feeling more and more powerless. She catches him off guard and pushes the taser into his left side. "Oouuuuuuuggg." He cries out, falling down onto the bed and onto her. She giggles on the bed, watching him stumble up again.

Just then, the door access is opened with a key.

"Well hello darling!" The Queen calls out to Michelle as she enters the room again. "Already done with your shift?"

"Indeed Queen. But it looks to me like you've already started without me."Says their new arrival.

"Oh nonsense! This little cum slut was just massaging me and we are playing a fun game! Would you like to join us?" His Queen says patting the bed next to her.

"Of course! I adore games!" says Michelle as she starts to undress.

12