Hotel Room Anonymous Gangbang

Story Info
Wife never gets to see or hear the men in her gangbang.
2.1k words
4.05
73.7k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning after my wife Karen got up and had read her email I told her that we had plans today. I told her that first we would get a shower then go into town for a late breakfast. While in the shower I told her to be sure and shave her pussy as I would want it smooth later. We finished getting ready and drove into town and had a nice meal. I then started driving us North to a nearby large city. During all of this Karen asked me several questions about our plans but I really didn't give her any answers.

When we arrived in town we went to a large outdoor/home show. We walked around and got a couple of ideas for projects around our home. After we left the center I drove us to a hotel nearby. I went into the lobby and picked up a key to the room I had rented previously online. We drove around the hotel and found our room and parked near it.

We then got out and I reached in the back of the vehicle and grabbed a tote bag full of stuff to carry in with us.

The hotel room had a sitting area with a kitchen right off of it, with the bed and bathroom in a separate room. After Karen went to pee, I had her sit down in the sitting area while I pulled a blindfold out of the bag and put it on her. I then carried the tote bag into the bedroom and pulled a small music player out, turned it on to some music I had loaded it with and sat it on a table. I wanted it to be just loud enough to cover up any noises of Karen's surroundings.

I then stripped the king size bed of its spread and its top sheet and started some other preparations. After I was finished I went and got Karen and sat her on the bed. I stripped her clothes off which left her big tits and freshly shaved pussy clearly visible.

Taking Karen's hand I helped her scoot back onto the bed and had her lie down. I then reached down and took a soft rope and tied her wrist so that her arm was comfortable, and she still had the ability to move it a little. I went to the other side of the bed and did the same, and then tied her ankles similarly. Karen was asking questions again while I was tying her. When I was done I told her she should stop asking questions as her mouth was going to be busy and she shouldn't tire it out.

I then got into the tote bag again and took condoms of various sizes out and put them on the nightstands as well as bottles of sexual lubricant. From the bathroom I took a couple of towels and threw them on the bed. I adjusted the light down so that the room was dim and comfortable for multiple people to be naked in. I walked into the sitting area, picked up my phone and sent a text to several phone numbers that read "We are ready, Executive Hotel on West I20, room 114. No talking when you get here." I then cracked the room door open and went into the bedroom and got down on the bed and started licking Karen's very wet pussy.

Very shortly out of the corner of my eye I saw someone had entered the bedroom. He smiled at me, I stood up and gestured towards Karen in a sweeping motion that said "Be my guest!" He began removing his clothes and when he was naked he slipped a condom onto his erect average length, but thick cock. I went into the sitting area to wait for further participants. While waiting I could see the bed from my chair. The first participant, we will call him One, was kneeling on the bed and gently rubbing Karen's hard nipples and sucking them. He hefted and squeezed her big tits appreciatively. While sucking her right nipple his left hand slid down and began to massage her pussy, occasionally sticking a finger into it. After a while he moved down, got in position between her legs and slowly worked his cock into her with several short strokes.

One held his self-up on his arms and slowly stroked in and out, enjoying Karen's tight pussy and occasionally leaning down for a suck on one of her nipples. About that time, someone else arrived, we will call him Two. I nodded my head at Two and motioned towards the bedroom. He stepped into the bedroom and watched One fucking Karen for a moment then he leaned down and kissed Karen long and hard for a couple of minutes. When he was done he pulled his clothes off and instead of sheathing his long thick cock with a condom, he kneeled next to Karen's head, reached behind her head and guided her mouth to his cock. One didn't seem to be bothered at all and kept up his steady fucking while Two squeezed Karen's tits.

While Two was getting his cocked sucked, two more guys arrived, stripped down and moved up on either side of Karen. I saw that they didn't really have anything to do so I moved over and took Karen's lightly bound hands and put them on the two new guy's cocks. She began masturbating them as I handed one of the guys a bottle of lube for her to use.

One was apparently getting close as his fucking speed was increasing. Suddenly he slowed down and moaned, obviously cumming. He slowly pulled his cock out with the loaded rubber drooping from it. As soon as he did, Two removed his bare cock from Karen's mouth and moved down and stuck it into her pussy in one long stroke. One of the two guys getting a hand job moved up and started feeding Karen his cock, he was a really big guy and had a long thin cock.

One grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom and shortly thereafter came out, shook my hand, smiled and left. As he was leaving two more guys arrived and I just pointed into the bedroom. They looked in, saw the crowd and pulled two kitchen chairs into the bedroom and sat down and waited their turn. As they were doing that another guy showed up and I pointed at another kitchen chair and at the bedroom, he carried the chair into the bedroom, high fived the other two guys that were waiting, and sat down to watch and wait for his opportunity. I carried the last chair in and put it along the wall in case it was needed.

I realized that we were quickly developing a bottleneck and I needed to streamline operations. So I walked up to the side of Karen's that was unoccupied, leaned over and told her so that the others could hear "I will untie you if you promise not to remove your blindfold or let it fall off." She said Ok. I untied her hands and feet, and then told her to turn over and get on her knees on the end of the bed. This allowed guys to fuck her easier and should speed things up. Everyone readjusted to the new position as I put two thick pillows under her stomach to keep pressure off her big tits.

I was right and it wasn't but a couple of minutes before Two came in Karen's pussy. He hadn't chosen to use a condom and as he pulled his cock out, some cum dripped out too. He grabbed a towel and cleaned it up and wiped Karen's pussy a little too. He then sat down in the remaining chairs, apparently he wanted another round!

The big guy who was getting a blowjob moved into position and sank his cock into Karen's pussy. One of the others moved into position under her hot mouth. After a little while the big guy fucking Karen motioned at me to come to him. I walked up to him and he leaned back and pointed at Karen's asshole and gave me a questioning look. He had a long thin cock and probably couldn't get much friction as Karen's pussy was probably stretched a little by the two thick cocks she had already taken. I nodded and then leaned in and whispered to him he was going to have to take it very slow. One finger first, then two, then three. All with lots of lube. I handed him a bottle of lube, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and did as I said and got her relaxed enough for his cock to slip into her asshole easily. He got a good rhythm going and about that time the guy in Karen's mouth apparently came as I heard her choking and then swallowing. He apologized and I told him "No talking." He moved away and another guy took his place by her head. I told them all to warn her if they were going to cum in her mouth by tapping her on the shoulder.

I figured by this time Karen probably need a short break, so I said "Let's let her change position." The guys all stood back while I helped Karen stand up. I handed an open bottle of water and she took a long drink from it. I took it from her and then had the big guy with the long thin cock who had been ass fucking her sit down on the edge of the bed. I pushed Karen back up to him and motioned for him to put his cock back up her ass with her sitting on his lap. When she was sitting all the way down with his cock up her ass I pushed them both back so he was laying on the bed and she was laying on him, with both their feet on the floor. At this point there were several naked guys around the bed and I picked the one with the biggest cock and told him to fuck her. He lifted her legs up and started pounding her and one of the other guys moved over her head and started putting his dick in her mouth. She seemed to be having trouble concentrating with that dick up her ass and a big cock pounding her pussy, but the guy in her mouth just fucked her mouth to make it easier for her.

Shortly the guy fucking her pussy came and was quickly replaced. After the replacement finished in her pussy, I had Karen get up and turn over so that the big guy could get a chance to cum in her ass. She had scooted up on the bed and he laid on top of her and kissed her neck while he fucked her ass furiously and finally came hard into it. As he moved out of the way one of the other guys helped Karen turn over and then he moved into position and buried his cock deep into her pussy, fucking her with rapid strokes as he kissed her hard until he came just a few seconds later. As he got off the bed his position was quickly filled, as was Karen's pussy.

I sat and watched in the sitting area while the fucking and sucking continued. Quite a while later the guys were all fucked out and left, shaking my hand or hugging me on the way out. Some of them had cum three times. Except for the one apology, they hadn't said anything except for a moan or two and an occasional "Oh God!" Karen was exhausted and I took inventory as she lay on the bed. She had cum dried on her face and in her hair. She had hickeys all over her tits and the back of her neck and shoulders. Her asshole had been stretched by multiple cocks and though it was red it showed no signs of wear or tear. Her pussy was an angry shade of red and it dripped cum anytime she shifted or moved.

I reached down and removed her blindfold and then helped her off the bed and into the shower.

We had been on the way home for about an hour when I realized she hadn't spoken hardly at all to me since her gangbang was finished. I asked her "Well?" She said "When can we do it again?!"