Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah then reaches into her purse. She slides slides four key cards across the table. Madison can see the room numbers written on the cards. "I don't know how I could have been a good mother if I'm willing to do this. That is Ryan's as well."

Madison faces breaks into a huge mischievous smile. "You're going to enjoy yourself. I promise, Mom. Sometimes you need to just let your hair down a bit, and do something unexpected."

Ulysses comes back to the table and announces that he has finished collecting all of the cards for the interested parties. Madison and Ulysses then go back to her room to prepare the lottery.

"We need to go, Mom. We'll see you later," Madison winks at her mother.

*****

In her hotel room with Ulysses, Madison dumps the cards out onto her table and sorts them into two piles. She asks Ulysses to hand her a print out from the top of her dresser.

"Why do you have a list of everyone's rooms, Maddy?"

"Because, I'm the Maid of Honor, goofy." Madison remarks. Ulysses give her a scrutinizing look. "Remember when Heather asked me to help assign rooms to avoid arguments between the guests? That's why. I never thought that I would be using it like this though. But I did think about pranking some people several times." After putting the keys cards into numerical order, she cross references the cards with the guest listing. She pulled out several cards out and put them into a different pile but further separated from the others. She repeated the process with the other pile. "Uly, buddy, can you hand me four manila envelopes from my bag?" She marks the envelops, "Girls #1," "Boys #1," "Girls #2," and Boys #2." After filling the envelopes, she puts all of the unused cards back into the original envelope.

Confused Ulysses asks, "Maddy what are you doing now?"

"Hmm? We don't need all of the cards. I'm going to hold onto them until we meet back up tomorrow to give back the borrowed cards," Madison explains. Ulysses gives her another look of "That's not what I asked about." She sighs deeply knowing exactly what he was referring to but didn't want to answer, "Listen. Buddy. I love you. Please remember that." Madison starts her explanation over again. "I've separated out the people that I know are most likely to have an STD or are toxic as fuck. Unfortunately that really increases the chances of getting a family member. But..." Madison sighs. "This activity is already pretty fucked up as it is. I don't want one of us getting like truly hurt because we were bored and horny." Madison then grabs her card out of the "Girls #2" envelope. "But this? This is just the perk of running the activity. Do you want to get yours?" She stands up and holds the "Boys #2" envelope open, offering it to Ulysses.

Shifting nervously, he un-enthusiastically states, "Nah, I'll take my chances."

Chuckling, "That's my little Chaos Goblin." She pats him on the cheek. After a second thought, Madison gets up on her tip toes and kisses him on the other cheek.

"Please stop calling me that. I'm not a little kid anymore."

Looking him up and down, She snarks playfully, "Trust me. I've noticed."

*****

Madison stands in front of the television in her room looking at the 18 gathered women. There is little room for anyone to stand, and the body heat is becoming oppressive. She shouts, "Shut up!" once the door has closed behind the last participant to arrive. Once she has their attention, she speaks with a calm and measured voice.

"Ok. Ladies. Before we get to what everyone is here for, I want to review the rules. 1) There is no obligation to do anything that you don't want to. If the person you're matched with isn't agreeable to you, you can opt out. 2) No comparing notes. Before or after. Second rule of Fight Club applies. So do Vegas rules." All of the women slowly nod there heads in understanding. "3) There are condoms here. Grabs up to three packs if you want them. I would recommend that you do. There's no need for a mini baby boom in nine months. And if you need more than nine condoms, you're a sloppy drunk. And I'm proud of you. But seriously, you need to go buy more on your own dime. 4) Enjoy yourselves. This is for fun, not long term relationships. And lastly rules 5&6) if I find out that the shit hit the fan and you did nothing to deal with it, like getting the fuck out, I will hold it against you after I have Ulysses beat the ever living fuck out of them."

Madison doesn't hear her sister's question to the other sister, "What is Maddy's obsession with Uly?"

"If you are in danger, do not call or text me until after you've called 911. Are we clear?" All of the women respond affirmatively. "Has every one gotten what they need from their rooms, like medications, phone chargers, a change of clothes? Good. Now, I have the cards separated in order to keep all blood related participants from pulling each other." Both of her sisters give each other questioning looks. They are both aware of their eldest sister's history and skill at deception and gaslighting. Madison looks around to see if there are any objections. Smiling with high energy, "Ok. So who's first?" she asks gleefully.

After distributing the key cards, Madison continues, "I'm waiting for a text confirming that Ulysses has finished with his group. After that we can mingle in the bar for a little under an hour until 9 o'clock. That should be enough time for you to loosen up or start to panic. Ladies go up to the rooms at 9. The gentlemen will follow at 9:15. You'll have 15 minutes to get yourselves ready and to set up anything that you want to have or do. Any questions?" Madison waits for a half minute. "Good."

Her phone buzzes. She pulls it out of her bra to look at it. The text reads, "Let the fuckery begin." "Ladies, we are ready to roll. Enjoy yourselves, and stay safe." She watches people leave and pick up condoms as they walk by.

Once everyone has left, Madison types into her phone, "Come find me in the bar for your card."

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories