Hotel Threesome MMF

Story Info
Erotic MMF Threesome.
4.8k words
4.37
30.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
97Heaven
97Heaven
16 Followers

My latest story is a threesome adventure between two men and one woman with an extremely tight miniskirt playing a supporting role

After having dinner with Brad and I you leave the restaurant and head to a local hotel for a sensual erotic threesome with us

Your wildest dreams of having sex with two well hung studs at the same time finally realized with a mind blowing double penetration as the finale. I hope you enjoy it....

You were wearing the tightest miniskirt we had ever seen in our entire lives. A tight little one size fits all number made from some black stretchy man-made material that was hugging your thighs like a second skin. Your skirt was so tight on your body that it was making us wonder how you could even get it up over your hips without it ripping at the seams and both Brad and I could just picture you in front of your bedroom mirror slowly sliding that mini-skirt up your legs and making a few final adjustments so that the hemline sat in that perfect sweet spot in the middle of your thigh. That magic zone that exists on a woman's body where a mini skirt is neither too long or too short, but just the perfect length to accent the God-given curves of the female physique.

I couldn't resist letting my right hand come down onto that slick, black spandex material and feeling how cool it felt to touch. Brad was sitting on your right, and when I brought my hand down on your leg he did the same thing as well. Having the hands of two different men come down on your body like that was such a turn on to you and you felt your clit tingling with excitement. You were filled with a strong urge to start kissing us both, but decided that maybe that wouldn't be so appropriate in a crowded restaurant. Still, you enjoyed being the centre of attention and you were loving the feeling of our hands gently resting on your legs.

That skirt combined with the silky black nylons you were wearing were doing a number on me and I knew that Brad felt the same way. I knew Brad's dick was just as hard as mine and I had no doubt your pussy was getting wetter by the minute.

The three of us were filled with a wild combination of nervousness and excitement at the realization about the threesome that was about to take place. It was something you had fantasized about for years and had seen in porn a million times and now here you were sitting in a booth of a fine dining restaurant between too well muscled studs. It was hard to believe it was real.

Me and Brad were just the kind of men you were attracted to. Both well muscled and athletic. I was known for my well defined muscular, arms and abs and Brad too was no stranger to the gym lifestyle. I was wearing an expensive Hugo Boss shirt that accented all my best features. It clung not only to my tight muscular midsection but had a way of making my well-defined shoulders look huge as well. I always got attention from women when I wore this shirt and so I should; it cost $200 after all. Brad was a sharp dresser as well and doing a good job of keeping up with me in that department.

The three of us sat in that booth waiting for our server to bring the check, and as we did time just seem to stand still in the most amazing way. I was loving this moment and didn't want it to end partly because I was a little bit nervous and partly because I was loving the looks our server had been giving us all night as it was obvious she had figured it out that the three of us we're going home for a threesome.

Me and Brad had really good chemistry, and even though we were both straight, we felt relaxed around each other enough to share a woman in the bedroom and it was something to three of us have been talking about and planning for several months. In the past I had come close to some other threesome experiences but somehow they had never quite panned out. Usually because somebody got cold feet at the last minute. But with you and Brad, I felt such a relaxed chemistry. Everything just felt right, and you were so gorgeous and so hot that for me, it was a no-brainer.

Apart from being sexy as hell you were also intelligent and I was loving the way you could so effortlessly and confidently hold down a conversation with both Brad and I. When our conversation drifted into the realm of politics, you had no problem standing your ground when Brad and I teamed up against you on a particular topic.

I've heard some nightmare stories about threesomes about men losing their erections when it comes time to perform in front of another guy and stuff like that. But Brad and I had no doubt about your powerful sexuality and we both had complete faith in your beauty and sexual prowess to make the whole experience something insanely erotic and something we'd never forget. You were the kind of woman that was born for this kind of threesome experience anyway. I loved the way you were so effortlessly relaxed in front of the two of us and the way you held conversation with us both without favouring one over the other. I loved the way your eyes gently moved back-and-forth between the two of us when we were talking creating a sense of relaxation with Brad and I and making it feel as though the three of us were just one unit rather than three separate individuals. I loved the way you'd ask Brad a question and listen to his answer so intently with those sweet, gorgeous eyes of yours only to turn to me and ask me the same question. It was hot.

After what seemed like forever our server returned to our table and gave us the bill and Brad took out some $20 bills and tossed them on the table and the three of us got up to leave the restaurant.

As the three of us left the restaurant I fell behind you and Brad by a couple of feet so I could look at your legs and your ass in that ridiculously tight spandex skirt. With every step you took, it tugged tightly against your thighs as they challenged every inch of that stretchy fabric. I was loving the way the lights were coming down from above and shining off it as strands of light danced and bent with each step that you took. The slightly reflective nature of the material that it was made of was catching what little light there was in that dark restaurant and drawing attention to you as you made our way towards the door. All eyes were on you, and I was loving the looks of jealousy you were getting from all the other women in that room. A sex goddess.

The car ride back to your house was an experience of excitement and hormones that I'll never forget. Brad was driving and you were sitting in the passenger seat, and I was sitting in the back directly behind you on the passenger side, and again time just seem to stand still and the nervousness started to grow a little more. It was dark out, and I watched the glow of passing orange street lights streaking down the front windshield. I remember your long, dark hair and how you were so close to me I could smell the sweet scent of your shampoo as the wonderful sexy scent of your hair met my nostrils only serving to turn me on even more.

We had decided to meet at a local best Western Hotel just a short ride from the restaurant where the three of us had enjoyed a wonderful dinner. As we pulled into the parking lot, I could hear the soft crunching of gravel beneath the tires of Brad's car. Brad shutting off the ignition made me realize we had arrived at the hotel and once again that familiar feeling of nervousness rose up.

We entered the lobby and made our way towards the front desk to get a our room key and once again, we got a funny look from the man behind the counter; I was getting used to the funny looks at this point and just didn't care anyway. Truth is I felt like a total stud/porn star was loving it at this point anyway.

We made our way towards the elevator with the heels on your boots clicking loudly on the hard marble floor and your spandex mini-skirt somehow seeming to have gotten even tighter.

You stood between me and Brad inside the elevator and you used the 30 second elevator ride to allow your hand to playfully come down on our cocks. You took it as an opportunity to kiss the two of us. First, turning to Brad and allowing your lips to meet his for a moment or two, and then turning to me, and giving me the sweetest kiss as well. It was a juicy little appetizer for what was about to come and made the three of us horny as hell.

When the elevator doors opened we made our way down a long, dimly lit hallway to find a room at the very end and you took the key card, swiped it, and the three of us entered the room. Now it was nervousness Maximus. For some reason, it bugged me that you were so cool, even though you had never been in a threesome before. You just seemed like such a natural, like you were just born for kinky shit. As if this was your ultimate calling, and you knew it. Brad and I both knew that this was a once in a lifetime experience, at least with a woman like you. A woman as beautiful and stunning and sexual doesn't come along often and I didn't wanna rush anything.

The room was perfectly warm with a queen size bed in the middle of the and a loveseat off to the side. I walked over to the light switches and adjusted them to create a darker, sexier ambience. The hotel room was pretty typical with a small kitchenette off to the side and a TV on a table at the foot of the bed.

Brad and I were standing next to each other in front of the bed and you approached us in that sultry sexy way of yours and placed a hand on each of our chests, letting them slowly slide down a few inches as you felt our muscular defined chests through our shirts. From there you allowed your hands to come up to our faces, and with your left hand on my face and your right hand on Brad's face, you allowed your lips to come to mine, and we embraced in a beautiful sensual kiss for several minutes. Brad's hands were roaming all over your body while we did.

After a couple of minutes you slowly turned your head towards Brad and allowed your lips to meet his. And for the next couple of minutes, you and Brad also engaged in a long sensual kiss as your tongues explored each other's mouths as you were learning what are tongues would be capable of doing to your clit in the very near future.

After a couple of minutes you again returned your lips to mine, and once again you and I engaged in a couple of minutes of erotic sensual kissing before turning to Brad and doing the same for a second time with him. At this point our dicks couldn't have been any harder and your panties were hot and sticky and your clit starting to throb.

After making out with Brad for a couple of minutes, you slowly turned your head to me once again and brought your lips back to mine for a third time. It was obvious you were loving this wonderful and sensuous foreplay, and didn't want it to end. The three of us engaged in this three-way kissing fest for at least 10 minutes. The scent of your feminine body spray was mixing with Brad's cologne and mine, and the three scents became one creating a sexy, sensual aroma that filled that small hotel room. As your tongue explored my mouth, I let my hands run from your stomach up to your hard nipples which were clearly visible through your silky blouse. Brad unbuttoned your blouse exposing your breasts.

After a few minutes you again turned your head towards Brad and allowed your lips to meet his as I brought my mouth down onto your nipples. The sensation of Brad's tongue exploring your mouth and my teeth very gently, biting your nipples as the sensation of my warm tongue circling your areola made you feel as though you were building towards orgasm already.

It was time to get you undressed although bitter sweet because I could've looked at you in that skin tight mini skirt all night. I told you how much I loved it and how good you looked in it, and Brad agreed.

You sat on the edge of the bed and lifted your legs up, and I slid that skirt slowly down your legs and over your feet and with your curvy hips no longer stretching out your skirt it retracted to its original size which was not much larger than a wristband. I couldn't believe it.

You were left wearing only a white silky blouse which was unbuttoned and black thigh high nylons with beautiful little patterns interlaced in them.

Me and Brad wasted no time getting naked. At this point any qualms I had about being naked in front of another man were completely gone I had never been so turned on in my life. The site before you was every woman's dream. Defined biceps, washboard abs, and two beautiful erect cocks just waiting for your sweet attention. You wished your mouth was big enough to take both of them in at the same time, but because that's impossible you'd have to settle for gracefully moving back-and-forth between the two spending a couple of minutes on each has your talented mouth gently teased the head of our cocks. You were on your knees in front of us. Your pretty little hand with your bright pink fingernails looked so good gently wrapped around Brad's fully hard cock.

After spending a couple of minutes, giving Brad the blow job his life, you decided it was only fair to turn your attention to me since you knew I've been waiting several months for this experience. The sensation of feeling your warm mouth sliding up and down the shaft of my cock was exquisite and now I knew the pleasure. Brad has been experiencing just moments before. This was the first time I had ever received a double blow job from a woman, and I had always fantasized about what it must feel like to receive a blow job for a couple of minutes, and then having to wait while a second cock in the room, got the same pleasure. Let me tell you it is insanely erotic to have to wait for a woman's mouth to return to the shaft of my cock after having watched another man receive the pleasure for a few minutes. It's the most amazing kind of turn on.

You were definitely a talented cocksucker and I loved the way you focussed more on the head of our cocks since that's where all those wonderful nerve endings are. I love the way you circled your tongue gently around the tip going nice and slow and sensual. Your goal here wasn't to make us cum after all but to make us feel so good that we felt as if our heads were going to explode.

After about 20 minutes of giving me and Brad some amazing head you got on your knees on the edge of the bed so Brad could eat your pussy from behind while you continued giving me the blow job of my life. At this point the sexual energy in the room was starting to build and so was the sensation in my cock. And for the first time that evening I started to worry that I might cum too soon. I closed my eyes and brought my attention to my breath and tried to allow some of the orgasmic energy in my cock to dissipate away from my groin and into my body. It was a technique I learned years ago and it was helping me control myself as I was at the mercy of your sexual prowess and skills.

Behind you Brad's tongue was dancing across your swollen clit and sending wonderful pre-orgasmic sensations up in to your stomach. Having a warm tongue on your clit and feeling the swollen head of my dick gently pressing into the back of your mouth was so exquisite that you couldn't help but start gently moaning and voicing your pleasure. Things were starting to build and it became obvious to you that an orgasm was in your near future.

Behind you Brad was loving the salty pungent juices that were filling his mouth as he worshipped your pussy from behind making sure to tongue fuck your asshole as well. The sensation of feeling his tongue moving back-and-forth between your clit and your ass was driving you wild.

After twenty minutes of having Brad's tongue work miracles on your engorged clit you had taken all the teasing you could take. You wanted Brads hard dick inside you and you turned around and told him to fuck your pussy; so he did. First, he teasingly rubbed the head of his dick over your clit a few times just to drive you wild before slowly sliding it into your wet pussy inch by inch first using slow, sensual strokes before moving faster and faster all the while you focussed your mouth on my cock like a good little slut. The harder he fucked you the harder you sucked my dick.

It was easy for me to see that a massive orgasm was starting to build inside you as your moans got louder and more intense and you started struggling to focus on my dick. I told you to keep sucking it but it was a hopeless cause, what Brad was doing to your pussy from behind was just too much for you to handle, and a massive orgasm was building to a crescendo; the pleasure that was starting to spill over inside your body left you no choice but to abandon my cock and surrender to your pleasure; you were about to cum all over Brad's dick.

Brad was thrusting hard now the sound of his balls slapping off your ass as you moaned and screamed, bracing yourself for your orgasm. You told Brad to keep going, you were begging him not to stop as I lay on my back watching your upper chest and face start to flush red as your orgasm kicked in. I reached down and gently stroked my dick while I watched this wonderful scene in front of me. It was beyond erotic to take a blow job from you while you got fucked from behind, and even more so because Brad's talented strokes were about to make you cum from it and I got a front row seat!

You told us you were going to cum and then went quiet for 6 seconds or so as the intensity built and the involuntary contractions kicked in that rock to your body from head to toe. Your orgasm started as an intense pin point of pleasure in your clit and then rapidly spread out first to your legs in your stomach and then to your entire body as your pussy exploded like a water balloon on Brad's cock and I could tell he loved it as the warm sensation of your juices flooded his shaft and your pussy spasmed and convulsed around it. I could tell by looking at Brad's face that he was exercising some control and trying not to cum with you as your cunt rhythmically pulsated on his shaft, as if trying to coax him to come as well. Your first orgasm hit you hard and your moans and vocalizations were loud echoing off the walls and definitely being heard in the hallway by passersby.

As your orgasm started to mellow out, Brad slowed his strokes a little bit and you managed to regain your composure enough to bring your mouth back to my solid cock; now you could taste the saltiness of my pre-cum as your body glowed in post orgasmic ecstasy. You were in heaven.

Brad threw his head back and looked at the ceiling and took a breath as he tried to gain a little bit of control before once again returning to a steady pounding of your pussy from behind. Already another orgasm was starting to build inside you as you took it doggy style, you commanded Brad not to stop.

I enjoyed another few minutes of your talented mouth worshipping my cock before you once again had no choice but to abandon it and surrender to the orgasm that rocked your body and for the second time in 10 minutes your pussy exploded in orgasm on Brad's hard cock. Again, Brad enjoyed the sensation of your vaginal canal, squeezing his cock as the involuntary contractions of your orgasm played themselves out on his throbbing member.

After your second orgasm subsided both you and Brad needed a break. Your legs were gently quivering in post orgasmic bliss and Brad needed some time to let his dick cool down.

After having two orgasms in short succession your clit was too sensitive to be touched directly, you needed to be in control of your pleasure right now so you got off your knees and straddled me and positioned your pussy directly above my cock. You reached your hand down between your legs to steady my cock so that you could slowly lower your hungry pussy down onto it and inch by inch it swallowed my dick in its entirety.

Woman on top it's my favourite position and I loved the way your breasts fell forward towards my face as you leaned forward, I put my hands on your thighs and our eyes met and for 10 minutes or so you and me retreated into our own little world as Brad stood next to the bed watching as he gently stroked his cock it felt good to finally be inside you for the first time that night. Your pussy was hot and wet and gently convulsing in random little intervals that sent waves of pleasure throughout your entire body.

97Heaven
97Heaven
16 Followers
12