Hotel Wedding

Story Info
Sneaky lesbian sex at a straight wedding.
1.9k words
4.39
11.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been at this wedding reception for hours now in a hotel's conference room. It's the point of the wedding when everyone is getting wasted and the people with kids are heading out. I look over at you resting your back against the bar. I can't help admiring how your slacks hang off your hips and legs in all the right places.

You're distracted with your people watching as per usual, but I have something totally different on my mind after looking at your body. Your eyes shift back over to me again, smirking to let me know you caught me staring. "Do you want another drink?" you ask me.

"If I'm going to stay all night at another celebration of heterosexuality, I'm definitely going to need a drink," I replied, turning towards the bartender to get their attention.

"You know there are drinks in our room right?" you said, as your pinky hooked mine underneath the bar and a charge went through my whole body.

People don't know about us yet, but I don't mind. I secretly love sneaking around while it's new and exciting. Even better, I get to see the look on your face when you're desperate to be fucked and no one else in the room knows it.

I can't hide my grin thinking about stripping you down in the hotel room again. It's becoming my new favourite way to waste time. "It's only 10:30, people could notice that we're gone," I said, as if I haven't wanted my hands on you since I saw you put on that outfit for the first time back in the hotel room.

Your hand runs up my forearm and you lean into my ear as if to say something over the music, "but I want you right now," you said, just loud enough for me to hear. Hearing those words is enough to make my legs numb. I can't think about anything else now other than how soon I can get you alone.

Your head scans over the crowd at the reception. My head motions towards the elevator in the hallway.

As I'm walking behind you out of the reception towards the elevator, my heart starts beating faster. By the time you get to the doors and press the button, my heart is pounding in my ears so loudly that I swore you could hear it too.

I can't remember the last time someone got me this excited just from their touch. I remember when I first kissed you. I had thought about it a thousand times before and I still wasn't ready to feel it through my whole body. You've become like a fucking drug, my body constantly craving your touch.

We stepped into the empty elevator and the doors closed, leaving all the chaos of the wedding behind us. My ears are ringing and I forget about everything else around me. The excitement of being alone with you blocks all my other senses and all I can think about now is wanting to touch you again. Your eyes lock with mine across the elevator and I know that you can't wait either.

I grabbed your waist to pull you towards me, but you didn't need any encouragement. You pressed your body into mine, pushing me back against the wall of the elevator while your hands found their way into my hair.

You kissed me harder making my back arch towards you, and I pulled your hips closer to mine. Having to wait to kiss you all night only made me want you more. Already catching my breath and worked up, my hands make their way down to your ass, but then the elevator bell goes off.

We break apart half panting and the elevator doors slide open. "Perfect timing" you said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the elevator.

My heart is beating even faster now while we're making our way down the hall. I'm still half dizzy from kissing you, and I feel the familiar burn across my skin as you pull me through the hotel door and it shuts behind us.

You instantly notice the red flush across my chest peeking out from the neckline of my dress, "a bit risky choosing a dress that shows so much cleavage when you know how worked up I can get you," you said, running your finger across my collarbone with satisfaction.

I love these rare moments that we get to ourselves. Moments of fucking you that have already been burned into my memory to last a lifetime.

"This morning in the shower was so hot, I kept getting flashbacks of you all day Kate" I said in a low whisper while you kissed my neck. Your lips made their way over to my ear, "so that's why you've been teasing me all night then" you replied, sending another shiver of arousal through my body.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playfully pulling you in by the waist for another kiss.

"When you put your hand in between my thighs under the table at dinner," you said, catching your breath. "Not mention getting all handsy when we went to the bathroom"

"I can't help it," I said in between kissing your neck. "I love teasing you too much". Your body presses into mine with another kiss, and I can feel myself melting into you all over again.

"Well your plan definitely worked," you said, your hand slowly running up my thigh through the slit in the leg of my dress. "You're already so wet", you said, fingers brushing against my underwear. You can feel how badly I want you now, and you gladly oblige by unzipping my dress and yanking the straps down.

Leaving my dress on the floor, you kissed your way back up my body. You stop to kiss my nipples, your blue eyes looking up and taunting me. A small whimper escapes from my breath and I can't hold it back anymore now.

I pushed you back on the bed, taking in how hot you look with that red flush in your cheeks. I pulled off your slacks and you threw your shirt to the side, as if waiting for another moment to feel your skin against mine would've been unbearable.

My heartbeat is pounding in my ears when I feel your warm skin closer against mine as our legs interlock. My leg presses harder into your pussy and I can feel how turned on you are from the heat on my thigh.

My tongue teases yours and I bite your lip not being able to hold back the excitement. "I need to make you cum first" I said, kissing down your collarbone to your nipples.

Your hips thrust towards me in a way I've learned that tells me you want to be fucked now. I can't wait to taste you, but I love teasing you too much.

I pull off your already soaked underwear and spread your legs leaving kisses on your inner thighs. I love making my way closer to your pussy and watching your legs shake from the feeling of my lips against your skin.

Your eyes look at me with anticipation as your hands brush back my hair. My mouth hovers over your pussy and your hips roll towards me practically begging to feel my lips. I run my tongue and bottom lip over your pussy to make sure you're wet, but I shouldn't have been worried.

My lips close around your clit and I hear you gasp in the way that makes me weak. I tried to start softly but I can already feel your clit swollen against my tongue.

"Use your hands" you command, knowing I love it when you tell me what to do. I curl my two fingers inside you, making your eyes slam shut. Your pussy grinds harder on my face and writhes harder on my fingers, soaking my chin and telling me you want more.

I admire how sexy you look with your head thrown back in the pillow, hands gripping the white sheets. I love when I have you worked up like this. Ever since the first time we hooked up I've become addicted to listening to your body. I know that you're close now, I can tell from the way your legs shake and the feeling of you clenching against my fingers.

I take a moment to enjoy how long I can keep you there before you can't take it anymore. A moan comes out of your lips that sends electricity through my body. I feel your clit pulsing against my tongue and your pussy throbbing on my fingers as I stroke you through your orgasm.

I lightly trace my lips around your pussy, slowing down to feel you throbbing on my fingers.

I made my way up to kiss you. "You taste so good," I said, kissing your collarbone while you caught your breath. "I've been thinking about it all night." Your eyes locked with mine again, your eyelids are heavier now but your pupils are dilated with excitement.

You run your fingers over my swollen pussy, "I love how wet you get from fucking me" you replied, tracing wet circles around my clit.

You teased me more by kissing my nipples while you slipped your fingers inside me. I can tell you love the way my body shivers from your touch. I watch your eyes eagerly run over the red flush across my chest that you've learned only happens when I'm around you.

"Fuck Kate you're so hot, I'm already so close" I said through my breath while soaking in the sight of your lips on my nipples. I'm desperate to feel your mouth on me now.

"What do you want?" you asked, gently biting my nipple, eyes locking with mine.

"Make me cum with your mouth" I begged. Your mouth traced kisses down my body, sending another charge of arousal that made my hips roll.

I feel your mouth pressing into me, letting out a soft moan when you first tasted me that made my head fall back into the pillow. I desperately try to keep my body under control, but my legs are shaking in between the breathy strokes of your tongue. I run my fingers through your hair, taking in the image of you dragging your tongue across my clit.

My body starts to tense, "right there, it feels so good" and your tongue licks the centre of my clit with more pressure. You know exactly how to make me lose control and I want you to have it. Your hands press down my hips holding me in place, and I feel my clit throbbing before my body releases. You slow your technique, letting my clit pulse against your mouth after my orgasm.

You finally lay beside me smiling as you playfully run your arm down my waist and pull me in closer towards you.

"That was totally worth missing the rest of the wedding reception for" you said.

"I only thought about that a hundred times today" I laughed, pulling the duvet over us and kissing you again. "I'm definitely too tired to go back now".

You pulled my body tightly into yours and wrapped your legs with mine. "I might actually be tired enough to cuddle tonight," you said, only half joking. I wrapped my arms around your waist and we drifted off to sleep.