Hots for the Boss Pt. 05

Story Info
Pete Roleplay's again, and asserts his domination over Lisa.
3.8k words
4.67
7.1k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was cooking pasta for dinner. She was distracted, as she had been since she left the office earlier. Pete was working, but he wanted a full debrief over dinner. Lisa had almost run over her neighbour as she pulled up at home. Chloe was walking across the road and she had a strange step, like she was in pain. Lisa had been wondering if that was how she had looked with the butt plug in, when Chloe jumped out the way, as Lisa hadn't stopped to reverse into her driveway.

She dropped her window, and said, "I am so sorry; I was a million miles away. Did I catch you?"

"No, no," Chloe said, "I was already being careful how I walked. I pushed something far too far earlier, and it punished me severely." There was a wry smile on her face.

"You and the gym!" Lisa laughed. "Are you still doing the pole exercises?"

"Yes, and I wish it had been that," she laughed as she spoke.

"OK, sorry again," Lisa said. "Have a good evening."

"You too," Chloe replied, as she walked carefully towards her house.

Lisa had almost burned the pasta sauce, too, thinking about the day, but felt she had just about got away with it, and was now dishing up dinner for her and Pete.

As they sat and ate, Lisa told Pete all about the day: the butt plug, Sophie, and squirting. Pete looked a little shocked when she got to squirting; she could almost read on his face that he was unhappy that he had never achieved that. There was a little conversation about the details of it all, but Pete seemed very relaxed. Too relaxed, Lisa thought, as they both finished the meal. As soon as he had finished eating, Pete jumped up and said, "I suppose I should show you this, then," as he walked out the kitchen and towards the living room. He reappeared about 30 seconds later carrying a good-sized Amazon box.

Pete started to pull things from the box: lengths of silk rope, handcuffs, a whip, a paddle, a strap, a blindfold. There were a number of things.

"Sorry, no butt plug; I had not thought of that. I will order one tomorrow," he said cheerfully.

"Al gave me the one I had in," she replied, a little sarcastically.

"Great. I will look at that and buy a bigger one." Pete laughed; Lisa did not see the funny side.

About 9 p.m. Pete got up from the sofa, and said, "Come on, then. Time for your punishment."

Lisa looked at him, then said, "Not sure I can, after last night. I am still sore."

"You have all weekend to recover. Come on; don't make me punish you for avoiding punishment," Pete said, a light tone to his voice that told her she could resist if she really didn't want to. However, she sort of did want to. She had been thinking about the paddle and blindfold since she saw them at dinner. She did not object further, and Pete was flying up the stairs before she had even got off the sofa.

As she walked up stairs, she could just hear Pete moving things about, and then when she got into the bedroom, it was clear Pete had been thinking about this. His exercise bench was at the foot of their bed, sticking out like a tail. He had the end furthest away elevated to about waist height, and the end against the bed at the height of the bed. Before she could examine it all too closely, Pete said, "Remove your clothes and let me inspect that beautiful body."

Lisa slowly removed her top and skirt, then her bra and knickers, which she had only put on about an hour ago. Finally, her socks came off, and she was naked, standing in the middle of the bedroom. It occurred to her that she was naked here a lot, and it was normal, but for some reason it felt different at this moment. She felt exposed. On show, even. She was very aware of her pink bottom on display, but she stood up straight, making her athletic legs pop, and her pert C-cup boobs stand to attention. If she was going to be on show, she would damn well make it a good show!

Pete walked around her, taking in the view. She didn't expect him to comment; she was submitting to punishment, not body shaming.

"Right, Mrs. Wolfe," Pete began, his voice stern and commanding. She almost laughed at him, but he continued. "You need to be punished; I have here a list of your crimes."

"Yes, Al, sir," Lisa replied. Pete did snigger at that, but composed himself quickly.

"First of all, you let another man touch you, then you let him make you cum," Pete paused, clearly thinking if there was anything to add but decided to move on. "Then when you arrived home, you almost ran over poor Chloe. Yes, I saw that! Last of all, you burnt the pasta sauce."

"I did not," Lisa immediately complained.

"You did. You tried to hide it, but because you objected, I will add 5 spanks for that, too." Pete sounded like he was enjoying this now.

Lisa was not happy with the charges, but stayed quiet.

"For the first part you will be getting a paddle, for the second part you will be getting a whip, and for objecting you will be getting the strap," Pete was fully into role now.

"Yes, Al, it is only what I deserve," Lisa replied, as meekly as she could manage.

Pete took her hand and moved her to the workout bench. She stood facing the bed, with her legs apart. Pete tied her ankles to the legs of the bench, so they were only about 50 cm apart; it was quite comfortable. Next, he bent her over the bench, her body running downwards so her head was level with the end of the bed. Her hands were handcuffed under the foot bar that was close to the floor, and then the cuffs were tied to some rope that was pulled tight across the bed to the headboard, and secured. She was a little stretched out, but it was not too uncomfortable. It did feel like an odd position though; her legs were straight, her waist was pulled tight into the end of the bench, her body angled down so her head was level with her knees, then her hands almost on the ground a good meter from her feet. She was secure, though, and could not move that much.

Pete moved away, and when he returned the blindfold was wrapped around her head and secured. She was in blackness, and her arousal started to rise the moment she could not see what was going to happen. Pete spoke again, now, not sounding so commanding, "I have spent a load of time investigating this yesterday and today, so I think I know what I am doing." Lisa hoped he did; she was very aroused now and wanted some punishment.

In darkness, Lisa waited. She could hear Pete moving about, but had no idea what he was doing. Then his hand caressed her butt cheek, and slipped down to her pussy. Delicately, his fingers teased her lips apart and the wet mess that lay behind was exposed. Lisa felt air move across the wet skin of her inner lips and she flinched. Pete brushed his fingers with tender care across the wet areas and said, "Mrs. Wolfe, it is as if you want to be punished."

"Only wanting what I deserve, Sir," she replied. Pete played more, teasing her pussy with his gentle touch. He moved away and moments later the air was filled with whooping sound as the paddle swung through the air towards her bottom. Even before it hit, she knew what it was, and then in a forceful whack, the paddle crashed into her cheeks, pushing her hard into the bench. Lisa yelped. Even as the yelp escaped her lips, she could feel the ripple of waves from the impact spreading down her legs and the other way up onto her back. She was imagining the image.

With solid thuds, a second and third stroke connected hard with her bottom; it was both painful and fabulous. Her eyes were closed; in her mind, Al was dishing out the punishment. She wanted to rub her clit—it was very frustrating not being able to—and her rising arousal was feeling decidedly unsatisfied.

Two more swats landed, whacking sounds bouncing off the walls of the bedroom, followed by Lisa yelping. Moments after the fifth landed, Pete's hand slipped between Lisa's legs, and immediately started to tease her pussy, moving slowly towards her clit. She shivered at his touch, gentle and sensitive, but still arousing. As he got to her clit, he just glanced across the top, making electricity bounce through her body. He flicked back and forth, just barely touching it. A moan escaped her lips, as she started to feel more satisfied, wanting more and more pressure, which was not coming.

Pete's fingers danced and played with more subtlety than she could ever recall, slowly increasing her arousal, building her desire, almost making her forget the sting of her bottom. Much slower than she wanted, the pressure on her clit built; he was both arousing her and frustrating her. She let out a soft moan and Pete flicked back across her clit; she hoped he was about to give her what she wanted. As her climax started to approach, she gasped as he twisted her clit between two fingers, moments away from that final trip over the edge. Pete stopped, and stroked her arse.

Her breathing calmed, the stimulation removed, and she blurted out, "What the fuck?"

"This is punishment," was all Pete said, then the whoop of the paddle filled the air again and pain exploded across her bare arse cheeks, and she yelped.

Another slap from the paddle. Lisa was torn between the desire to cum, and the enjoyment of the punishment. She could not deny that the spanking turned her on, and from the level Pete had got her to before, she considered if she could cum without her playing.

Three more slaps landed; they were hard, and she felt the bench move under the strain they caused. She all but blubbered at the discomfort. Pete stroked her arse again; it was sore. There was heat she could feel as Pete's touch brushed across them, but he seemed a little distracted, and she wished she could see what he was doing.

As she found out what he was doing, she wished she had not. There was a swish sound, then the leather tails of the whip lashed her arse, 10 or 12 points of pain that were all more intense than the paddle. Through gritted teeth, she howled, trying not to.

As another landed, several tails fell on her pussy. The pain was altogether different and also unexpected. She let out a slightly anguished cry, as she looked into the darkness of her blindfold, wishing she could see the scene that was happening. Three things were running through her head at this point: an image of what Pete was seeing, which definitely drove her arousal higher; a desire for Al to be doing this—she somehow thought he would be less forgiving, although she was not sure how; lastly, she was trying to decide if she liked the pain in her pussy lips from the whip or not.

Even as that thought was going through her head, another strike landed, and again her pussy caught tails. She was sure Pete was aiming for it, but she was getting used to the feeling now. She grunted at the pain. As the fourth one landed, she realised it was creating welts. Not big ones, but they were there, because tiny points of each tail caused more pain. That only flashed in her mind for a moment, because one of the tails landed firmly on her clit. She was sure that should have been painful but it wasn't; the feeling caused electricity to fire through her body. It was wonderful, and the sound that passed her lips was more the carnal moan of an orgasm than pain.

Lisa could have held that moment forever, it was so amazing. But less than 10 seconds later another swish and the whip slapped her cheeks, only one or two tails hitting her pussy, both much too high to hit her clit, and that drove away the high she had felt.

The pain her bottom was in at this point was exquisite; she knew she would not be able to sit comfortably for the rest of the evening, and that somehow made her feel even better. Pete's hand grazed her pussy lips as he began to stroke and play with her again, abruptly driving her back towards that orgasm she had been denied.

He played so gently with her lips, but it was more intense at the points the tails had hit. She loved it, and said, "Al, Sir, my pussy needs the punishment of your tools as much as my cheeks."

For a moment Pete's play was distracted. She had thrown him off, and it took a moment for his play to regain the composure. Then he said, very out-of-character and normal Pete, "What, you want me to whip your pussy?" Lisa realised that the tails hitting her pussy had not been deliberate, and that he had probably not even noticed.

"Yes, Sir. I need the punishment if I am going to learn," Lisa said, trying to sound meek and compliant, but she wanted to order him.

Pete's play again lost its composure, but he was pressing her clit now, so she was already moving towards an orgasm again, and she just knew he was going to stop her beforehand. Again. She was surprised by his gentle touch, teasing her sensitive skin. It was driving her wild in a way he had not really before. More pressure was applied, and she flinched and let out a moan. Pete pushed more, and her body fought against the ties. It was involuntary; she was losing control, and as her body convulsed, Pete stopped pressing. Breathing heavily, she felt the orgasm escape her grasp; she wanted it so desperately now.

As she calmed, Pete said, "I can see from your reactions that my research has not been in vain. This punishment is just delightful."

Lisa wanted to tell him to 'fuck off' but didn't want to break character and lose the illusion that Al was punishing her. "Yes, Sir," she said, waiting for the next slap to arrive.

Pete kept her waiting; it was a good 30 seconds more than she expected before the whip sound filled the air again. She just had long enough to think he was taking this denial thing too far before the whip slapped fully across her pussy, and her whole world was absorbed into that pain.

The blackness in front of her eyes, for a short time, seemed to consume her entire body. Not a sound came from her lips; she was to shocked by the pain. Her pussy was on fire. A few tails had landed on the inside of her legs too, and the burning felt so much wider. Lisa coughed as she sucked in breath. Her body was tense and straining the bonds that held her. The pain subsided, and she started to revel in the discomfort; she loved the feelings flooding her body at this moment. It did not last long. Pete slapped the whip against her pussy again. This time she yelped, and more deliberately pulled on the bonds, trying to close her legs to protect the now very sensitive areas of her pussy and inner legs.

As she pulled and struggled two more slaps hit. On one of them, a tail landed fully across her clit setting off a whole new fire, and the noise that she expelled, close to screamed in fact, was a heady mixture of pain and lust.

Lisa was a little lost, her feelings overwhelming her. It was several moments before she realised Pete had dripped lube into her arse crack and was massaging it into her.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" she said forcefully. Pete had never been up there, nobody had, and it was not about to start now.

Pete ignored her, and before she could say anything else, the butt plug, cold and metallic, was pressed against her hole. She tensed hard, and felt her sphincter resist the plug. But Pete just pressed harder, and said, "Mrs. Wolfe, you took this for another man, you will take it for me. Do not make me add to your punishment." His voice was stern, and Lisa detected just a little sound of annoyance. It seemed Pete was not prepared to let her experience things with another man that she would not do with him.

Lisa relaxed as best she could, and was shocked how easily the plug slipped up, popping into place. She was sure it was less uncomfortable than it was earlier too.

She was still thinking about that when the strap sizzled through the air and slapped against her arse with a cracking sound. Pain burst across her, and she yelped out, "Fuck me."

"Shortly," Pete said. Then a second landed, and she expressed the pain as an anguished, "Arrrrgh."

Two more slaps landed in quick succession. She screeched with the first of them as Pete caused the strap to land across the plug and it drove the sensation of being slapped deep inside her. But then there was a pause. She wished she could see what Pete was doing. The answer came a moment later: a perfect slap across the entire length of her pussy with the strap, the end crushing her clit. The sound she made was a heady mixture of pain and desire, and she wanted more.

Almost before the sensations of that slap had dissipated, another landed almost the same. She shook with pleasure, then a third. She was so sore, but still wanted more, even if she was extremely close to the limit of what she could take.

However, Pete seemed to know that any more would actually be too much, and she felt him return to playing with her pussy, stroking gently, teasing her clit. She moaned loudly as he took her back toward the orgasm she so desperately wanted.

But as she was just getting there, he stopped again. A growl of frustration was Lisa's response. But moments later, she felt his cock against her lips and then he plunged it into her. She moaned a loud, satisfied moan.

There were a couple of lighter strokes that opened her up, then Pete thrust in, hard and deep. She moaned again, loudly, as he fucked her hard.

As he fucked, he said, "Now, Mrs. Wolfe, my issue is that you seem to let this other man do whatever he wants. You have no will to resist him."

Lisa did not really have the energy to speak, as she moaned and enjoyed the fuck, but managed, "No, sir," in a breathless and slightly lustful voice.

"So, when he takes your arse, you are going to let him, and I can't have him taking your anal cherry. Do you understand?" Pete's words had an odd rhythm to them as his voice was punctuated by his thrusts into her.

Lisa took a moment to realise that he meant he was going up her arse tonight. She wanted to object, but he was right. When Al took her arse, she would let him. He could do anything to her and she would completely submit to him. That was not fair to her husband; Pete deserved to have her body first. She might not want to try anal, but she felt she needed to let him. When her breathless voice spoke again, she said, "Yes, sir. I understand and I agree."

With that out of the way she got back to focusing on her orgasm. Pete's thrusting was driving her onwards and she would cum, she knew. She just wished she could rub her clit. She began to dream about Al, forcing himself on her, having spanked her into submission. He was fucking her, hard and deep, just like Pete now. She kept that thought going as Pete slowly popped the butt plug out, then withdrew his cock.

Moments later, she felt it press against her arse. She flinched a little, but relaxed as the head started to push in, just like the plug. Pete's hand came down and around her, his fingers searching out her clit and, as soon as he found it, he gently rubbed. Lisa moaned as more of his cock slipped up her arse. It was uncomfortable in the same way as the plug, not painful, as she had expected. Over the next minute, Pete's cock slowly slipped further and further up her arse until it was fully in. She felt so full, and tried to focus on the clit rubbing, which he was intensifying. When he withdrew to just the head inside her and then thrust back in, Lisa gasped, and tensed a little, but made herself relax as he withdrew again. Starting a gentle thrusting motion, he began to properly fuck her arse; she could not believe she had let this happen.

She focused on the rub, and felt her orgasm rise again. She could feel the start of it, just as Pete changed the thrusting to be longer and deeper. She did not care; she was on a one-way trip now.

The carnal moan that she let out was loud and extended. Pete had to know she was going to cum and there was no stopping it. He pushed hard on her clit, and she shook in her bonds, the energy running through her overwhelming everything else. The orgasm was intense, very intense, and the feelings from it seemed to drive as much from deep in her body where Pete was thrusting, as from her clit. She was in blackness, but the world seemed to swirl around her as her body fell to this intense orgasm. She was only vaguely aware of Pete cumming, his seed spraying deep into her arse.

12