Hotspur Ch. 02

Story Info
Mafanwy learns about Hotspur.
3.6k words
4.4
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Mafanwy

Once the Lord Protector had departed, Mafanwy was led away. By two Ladies if the Court of New Jerusalem. Dressed in red and green heavy gown, all cut modestly, they took her by Underground Railroad to the Palace of the New Jerusalem, formerly the Palace of Westminster.

Such institutions were now in 'safe keeping' until the Protectorate ended. Hotspur had promised the people that the 'democracy' would be restored after the age of strife ends.

An elected council met every day, but only with the Lord Protector was any deliberations enacted. It was a benign dictatorship, but the people feared a return to unrest and Hotspur was seen as a saviour.

Mafanwy was shocked to see the strides in technology, power supplies and the restoration of transport in the new capital.

"You have power here?" She stammered, "And I can see cars, trucks." Such things were before the time of strife and lawlessness. She also saw platoons of Holy Paladin Guards marching down the open, litter-free clean streets. She also saw the men and women scrubbing those streets, with their own guards watching their every move.

The Ladies chuckled, "ah child, the Lord Protector has furnished all of New Jerusalem with his strength and bounty." One of the ladies sniffed derisively at a clutch of street scrubbers, " Criminals and the godless." She shut the blinds of the motorised carriage-car.

Mafanwy thought of her own people in Powys and Gwent- still burning wood and charcoal for heat and light. The Lord Protector had kept the technologies to himself- his technocrats were only allowed to share with others under strict treaty and binding alliances.

Once the party arrived, the Ladies escorted her to the Lord Protectors apartments. The First Lady of the Court was waiting, impatiently. With the Second Lady, in recovery her staff was diminished but all must be prepared for the Lord Protector's visit this evening. There was much to do.

"Divest yourself of your rural rags and be cleansed. I will conduct the examination, myself."

Mafanwy was stripped naked; her armpits and groin examined, her body prodded and poked. Her body washed, stood on a large ceramic tub, in almost scalding water and strong carbolic soap. Her breasts were examined, lifted, and examined. Her nipples pulled and her vaginal lips opened, and her sex probed with rough fingers and finally her anus fingered to check for abnormalities. Then she was shaved; armpits, legs, and finally her pubic hair shaved to resemble a cross with the upright forming a runway to her vagina. She felt violated. Any complaining was either hushed immediately or scowled at by the Ladies of the Court. Initially, her beautiful body was tutted over and criticised.

'Breasts too small' or 'cunny too hairy' and such like, but eventually she was passed as fit and suitable.

"Dress her. "The ladies brought a new modest gown of green and red.

"No underwear?" Mafanwy whispered.

"Is thy cunny ashamed to have it covered so? The Lord Hotspur wishes you not covered. Lady Ruth, you are requested, by the Lord Protector this night at 10 of the clock. This rural ninny will accompany you and learn what is expected of a Lady of the New Jerusalem." The First Lady scowled at Mafanwy throughout her ordeal. Older than the other ladies, she ruled with a rod of iron.

Finally, Mafanwy was left alone and immediately, hot, acid tears ran down her face.

At 8:00, Mafanwy was fetched from her room and joined the Ladies at dinner. As good puritans, they partook of the simple, plain but homely fare that was put before them and they ate their fill. Mafanwy found little appetite but forced herself to eat something as she had no idea what would become of her. Lady Ruth fetched her from the table and took her back to her own chamber, once again. Mafanwy shivered nervously.

Ruth was not more than 30, fair haired, slender and very pretty. Her nature was less stern than the other Ladies, especially the First Lady, Elizabeth.Lady Ruth sat Mafanwy down on her bed and smiled gently.

"Do not despair, Mafanwy we are Ladies of the Court and charged with a great and holy purpose. We are the Lord Protectors maidens- we give our devotion to him that brought Jerusalem out of the dark times. The Lord Protector is a beacon of holy light, but he has the needs of men. We take his passions and lust and that allows him to be free to continue his great work. Are you a virgin?"

Mafanwy nodded.

"Good, that means the Lord Protector will only take your maidenhead on the first day of Spring. It's only February now, the first day is March 20th. You have time to learn it all.

"Learn what?" Mafanwy asked quietly.

"To take the fire of a man's lust and allow the Lord Protector to rid himself of that sin." Ruth smiled oddly, "we consume his sin."

Mafanwy didn't understand, her brow furrowed.

"I want you to look at me." Ruth shrugged off her modest gown, off her shoulders, its weight of fabric carried it down he body, she wriggled it off her hips and stood naked before her, as she wore no underwear either.

Mafanwy blushed and turned away, then turned back.

There was still evidence of Hotspurs thrashings. Across her legs, back, buttocks and breasts and across her vaginal lips and pudenda. There were still signs of pink stripes across her skin. Some yellow bruising could be detected though her labia seemed almost healed. Her buttocks had clearly been assaulted the most.

"He beats you. He beats us?" Mafanwy choked, the colour paled from her face. Tears welled up. Was this to be her fate?

"The Lord Protector has demons that we, The Ladles of the Court, gather with our bodies." Ruth smiled.

Mafanwy looked horrified.

"He also gives us his pleasure too! He often grants us his seed, and should that seed take root, we are cared for in his estates, far from here,"

Immediately, Mafanwy knew what she meant - pregnancy.

"He uses as breeding stock?" Mafanwy sighed.

Was she to be used for breeding?

"What better way to serve the Lord Hotspur than bear his children?"

Mafanwy shrugged. She had no choice now- her own father had consigned her to this sexual slavery and possibly motherhood of a man she feared and hated. All she could think off was the beatings she would have to endure.

The Lord Protector strode the room, before his assembly. As part of his rise to power, certain distasteful compromises had to be made. Before him stood the cornerstone of his 'righteous might'. A barely disciplined legion of green and red that patrolled the streets, cleaning up it up, arresting and removing the 'stain' that still, lingered in New Jerusalem and other cities. Hotspur disliked them intensely, but he needed their numbers for another venture he had planned.

Their leader was not disliked by the Lord Protector- he was hated to the very marrow. Even his breath offended the Lord Protector. The Red and Green army or their formal name was the New Jerusalem Paladins had a fearsome leader. Harry Mountjoy, a former soldier, hero from the fighting in both desert and frozen towns of the eastern battlefields. He, like Hotspur, had seen an opportunity to rise and allied himself with the 'Armies of God." The Lord Protector wanted nothing more than to disband the bulk of the Paladins, offer them a change of coat and harness their energies to more peaceful endeavour.

But that was the future. Now, The Lord Protector must draw his attention to the ramblings of the Master of the Paladins, or Red Leader as he styled himself.

"We must scour the streets of the provinces and scour the godless, the dregs and the unworthy." The Master wanted another scrouging- a massed rising, directed against those who either do not wish to fit in the New Jerusalem or could not. The Lord Protector waved his arm, as if to brush away the notion.

"We are the right arm of God. We are the sword and the shield. God wills us to settle life and make it worth living again." Hotspur stared down any possible interruption.

"The Red and Green have God's strength too!" Mountjoy countered. Hotspur had to stop himself from launching at the man and pounding him into a bloody mess.

"Under my direction, Master Paladin! My direction." The rest of the audience did not go well. Mountjoy argued and pleaded but Hotspur would have none of it. By later afternoon, his other petitions had exhausted his patience. With only his Master of Horse, Hotspurs only aide has discussed deployment of resources, technocrats and trusted militia to the now, allied Marches of the Est did Hotspur take his leave and contemplate returning to his apartments, ensuring his guard had been dobled and send a message to another man, he disliked to employ, Ferris Woodbridge, his Master of the Watch.

By late evening, The Lord Protector frustrated by the demands on his time, the petitions to his ear and the gnawing anxiety of Mountjoy sought release and called the First Lady to arrange the Lady of the Northern Borders to made ready for him within the hour. The call roused her to action and along with Mafanwy, she was whisked by carriage car to the Lord Protector's apartments. Once there, Lady Ruth explained her dutoes.

"The Lord Protector will address you by your title; The Lady of the Western Marches, he will then expect you to observe and see how I please him and if called upon, furnish him what ever he needs. Although he has decreed that your maidenhead be taken on the first day of Spring, he may wish to view you. You must be ready to divest yourself of your dress and display yourself to him. You understand?"

Mafanwy nodded. She had accepted her fate to some degree, knowing that the alliance with the New Jerusalem was pivotal to the survival of Wales.

"Good. IF the Lord is much vexed, you must realise that his frustrations are a great burden. I will help to relieve those burdens. You must say nothing and never interfere. As a Lady of the Court, this is my duty and my pleasure to serve him." Lady Ruth's voice was serious.

Mafanwy nodded and took in all that the Lady Ruth told her.

"Finally, and this is most important. The Lord may be much vexed and if his needs to rid his frustrations, he will tie me to the bed, or chair. You will, immediately help him, as his prick will be strident and delay is to be avoided. Now, help prepare me." Lady Ruth lgnaced at the hour piece on the mantle of the spartan apartment bedroom, assured herself of enough time and settled her self on a wide wooden high chair. She then, hitched up the wide skirts of the green and red costume of state, revealing her own shaved cross on her pubis and naked cunny. She licked her fingers, and began to rub her cunny lips, to excite herself. Mafanwy held her skirts up, to give her two hands to stretch her cunny lips wider and slid a finger into the cunny hole and finger herself to encourage her own wetness to flow.

"Spit on my cunny hole, I need to be wet enough for his prick." Mafanwy, lowered herself, inhaling the fragrance of Ruth's vagina and spat into her hole. Ruth shifted herself and turned her body, Mafanwy, still holding up her skirts, saw Lady Ruth naked, egg white quivering backside. She reached round and slid a wet finger into her arsehole.

" Spit on my arsehole, I cannot reach." Mafanwy spat a large wet glob with dribbled onto the wining twitching arsehole. "Work it into my hole, quick girl the hour draws near. Reluctantly, she held the skirt up and pushed the glob of saliva into her anus. Lady Ruth flexed her sphincter to allow Mafanwy's finger to push in the fluid. "Push your finger all the way in," Lady Rut ordered.

Mafanwy could smell the odd mixture of carbolic soap and Ruth's muskiness. Her cunny also grew pungent but in an attractive manner. Mafanwy pushed her index finger in and out of Ruth arsehole.

Ruth moaned, appreciatively.

"Mmm good, that's good," Ruth moaned. "Now two fingers, just be slow and mindful." Ruth ordered. Mafanwy did as she was told. Despite being a virgin, she had some experience of sexual play. Her best friend, Caris and she had spend some time touching each other and feeling their womanhood blossom in her late teens. She had even seen a erect cock, when Caris secreted her in the barn out buildings as she enticed her father's groom to enjoy her cunny with his own cock. She had watched Caris take the erect shaft in her mouth, and licked it and then pushed her mouth down on it. The groom moaned and groaned with pleasure. Mafanwy had watched Caris rubbed her cunny lips and see how wet and fragrant she became as she pulled the young groom's cock inside her. Mafanwy had fingered herself throughout, experiencing her first orgasms and the taste of her own cunny. Finally, the groom spurted out his pearl string of his seed on Caris's tits. Once the groom had left, Caris and Mafanwy shared a fingertip of the fishy semen and tasted it. Caris had been married off to a border captain, only last year and now had a fine son born to her.

"Enough. I am prepared but please listen, should my hands be tied, help to wet my cunny or bunghole, it will ease his entry into my body. Now, please stand at the side of the bed. The Lord Protector will be here in moment." Ruth stood and straightened her dress., "Mafanwy, thank you for helping me prepare for his lordship. Remember, watch everything, if Milord asks you to do anything- you must obey him without question." Ruth's voice has stern.

After a few brief moments, the Lord Protector entered. In soft, white, linen shirt and breeches, he bowed curtly to the Lady Ruth, and glanced briefly to the standing silent Mafanwy. The Lady Ruth began her solemn duty, with her rehearsed speech.

"Milord, I stand before you as your Lady of the Northern borders, do what you will to me, I serve you and the New Jerusalem. Use this body to make you strong again." She shrugged herself from her dress an stood before him, proud and naked.

Hotspur wasted not a moment.

"Take to your knees, Lady and make me hard." The instruction was simple and direct. Immediately, Lady Ruth approached the Lord Protector, knelt, pulled down his breeches and took his stiffening cock in her mouth. Mafanwy watched, as she worled her mouth on his prick, she remembered Caris sucking the groom hand and wondered how it would feel in her own mouth. Alarminlgy, she felt a wetness in her own cunny.

Was she being aroused? Surely not?

The Lord Protector looked over to Mafanwy, " Lady of the Western Marches, you are being instructed. Come observe your mistress at her work!" Mafanwy edged closer. The Lord Protector was clearly enjoying the lady's ministrations and as She approached, Hotspur pulled his prick from the lady's mouth.

"Look at the stiffness, girl. That is the lady's proficiency." Mafanwy looked at the glistening cock, purple at it's head and pink down the shaft. He was surprisingly thick and painfully erect. Lady Ruth looked up at Hotspur.

"The Lady of the Marches is a maiden; she has little knowledge." Lady Ruth wiped spit from her mouth.

"Then she will be instructed. Come girl, the Lady will show you." Hotspur was getting even more excited at the thought of Mafanwy being taught to suck on his prick.

Lady Ruth gently took the Lord Protector's prick and licked it. Mafanway knelt down next to her and watched carefully. She could smell his cock, the thick muskiness of him. Lady Ruth slid her mouth down his shaft and bobbed her head several times, taking him as deep as she could, them pulled him out of her and offered the soaking member to Mafanwy. She then leaned forward and licked up the shaft. It quivered, it felt hot to tongue and salty. She licked up the shaft again and then licked the head, a droplet of Hotspurs pre cum seeped from his prick's hole. She licked it off and tasted the musky fluid. Lady Ruth held her head and guided her to take the prick into her mouth and Mafanway sealed her lips around him. She copied Lady Ruth and bobbed her head, despite a sense awkward ness but the Lord Protector moaned as he felt her tongue on his member.

"Good, keep going Lady," Lady Ruth encouraged her, as she strived to take the erect prick into the back of her mouth and bobbed her head half a dozen times. Sensing, the Lord Protector would want more now, she whispered "I will take him now."

Lady Ruth slid Hotspur into her own mouth and slid him into throat as deeply as she could. Responding to her initiation, Hotspur held her head and he thrust into her wet mouth, Mafanwy was shocked at the force of his thrusts, but Lady Ruth was able to manage his movements. Within a few moments, Hotspur pulled out from her.

"Go to the bed, on your belly, Madam!" Hotspur picked Lady Ruth up and helped her to the large dark four poster bed. Without a moment's hesitation, she found hidden leather straps and pulled from under the mattress and thrust her hands in the loopholes, and then pulled hard to tighten them around her wrists. She was held fast. She settled herself on the bed's edge, and obediently spread her legs. Once Lady Ruth had prostrated herself, Hotspur fed his prick into her waiting cunny.

"Oh Milord!" Lady Ruth was taken aback with his size and ferocity. Hotspur, smiled with satisfaction. Lady Ruth was both moist for him and sufficiently moulded to his prick. He turned his head,

"Lady of the Marches, take the crop from the chest." Hotspur breathed, consumed with his arousal.

Mafanwy looked at the dark wooden chest, unclipped the heavy iron bracket and saw a variety of implements. On top, sat a short riding crop. He glanced back to Hotspur and then to the crop. Meanwhile, the Lord Protector was raining down a hard spanking on Lady Ruth's quivering buttocks. Lady Ruth made not a murmur. Carefully, picking up the crop Mafanwy and closing the lid, attempting to block out the other whips and crops, praying that they would not be needed this night. Walked over to the now sweating Lord Protector, and the red cheeks of the Lady Ruth. All the time, Hotspur missed not a stroke, such as his arousal.

"You trollop, you make me hard as the devil. You must be chastised!" Hotspur snatched the crop from Mafanwy, who stood staring at the scene, unable to snatch her gaze away.

"Beat the evil from me, Milord!" Lady Ruth called out.

Hotspur pulled his prick from her, stood but a foot away and thrashed each buttock twice with the crop. The welts were immediate and livid.

"Yes!" The Lady Ruth hissed. Two more blows were dispatched, before he stepped forward again and plunged himself into her cunny again. Ruth wriggled and squirmed from the blows but still she made no sound. While thrusting in and out of Lady Ruth, Hotspur turned to Mafanwy.

"Spit on her rosebud, to ease my entry." Mafanwy looked down at Hotspur's wet cock, and then Lady Ruth's buttocks. Following his instruction, Mawfany leant down, immediately her sense were filled with the scent of sex oozing out of Ruth's gaping cunny and spat onto Lady Ruth's winking rosebud. Ruth tried to reach at her rosebud, to work the saliva into herself, but was held fast by the wrist straps. Suddenly Mafanwy's remembered Lady Ruth's plea, to observe but aid her, Mafanwy used her own finger to push it into her hole. The Lord Protector looked at Mafanwy's efforts, to help her fellow lady. He smiled and then edged closer and slowly enter her rosebud, inch by inch. Instantly, he held Mafanwy's head down so she could see his entry.

"Pull her cheeks open." Lady Ruth attempted to pull her own buttocks, by reaching round but Mafanwy used her own hands to ease Hotspur's entry, to lessen any pain from his cock. Without realising it, Mafanwy was now his accomplice in Hotspur's rough fucking of the Lady Ruth. The thought of the Lord Protector taking her own maidenhead filled her mind. She saw how rough he was with Lady Ruth- the spanking and the crop. She also saw his prick both in her cunny and bunghole. A wave of disgust washed over her, then from the Lady Ruth the most unexpected moan, but not of pain but a moan of pleasure.

12