Hotwife, A Happy Life

Story Info
Josh happily discovers he is married to a hotwife.
6.7k words
4.28
42.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

My wife, Holly, thrust her tongue into my mouth as she kissed me, and I tensed for just a moment as my own cum slid from her mouth into mine. My hands slid into her blonde, wavy hair and pulled her into a deeper kiss, as the young woman who we'd met just a few hours earlier, Bethany, slowly stroked my now softening cock. The words she'd told my wife a moment before still rang in my ears. "Now kiss that beautiful husband of yours."

I pulled back from the kiss and swallowed my own seed for the first time on a night that had been full of firsts and was likely still not over. It was just past midnight, and the sounds of other couples moaning and fucking could be heard all around us from other rooms in the club.

"Not so bad, right?" Bethany asked playfully before darting her tongue out to my cock. Holly and I burst out in laughter and fell back onto the mattress together.

"Which part?" Holly asked with a laugh. "Me watching my husband fuck another woman? Or me licking your clit while he did? Or letting his cum drain from you into my mouth?"

Bethany's eyes filled with mischievousness, "Are you sure that was your first time doing that? I don't usually come so quick."

Holly blushed a deep pink, and the freckles on her face seemed to pop out.

"I don't think Josh is going to be ready for a bit," Bethany replied while still sliding her hand along my cock. "Do you think he would mind if I found us someone else to play with?"

Holly turned her beautiful blue eyes towards me, her teeth biting into her lower lip. It was the same look that she'd given me when Bethany had asked us to go to this club with her after swimming with us earlier.

After twenty years of marriage, I was amazed at how much we still loved each other, how great our sex life was, and how Holly could still surprise me. When she'd suggested staying at a nudist campground just a short walk from the concert venue where we were going to see a heavy metal band we hadn't seen since dating in college, I hadn't been shocked. We'd spent a couple of days on a nude beach during our honeymoon and had enjoyed an afternoon naked in the sun on the beaches of Barcelona for our tenth anniversary, but I wouldn't call us nudists or exhibitionists.

The closest we'd ever come to anything like that was a quick fuck in a dressing room years ago. But the campground was super convenient to the amphitheater, and any chance I got to see my wife naked and under the sun, I'd take. I'd always gotten a bit of a thrill watching other men watching her in a bathing suit, and even more so seeing her naked on a beach.

"I wouldn't mind at all," I said.

"Josh, just because we did this doesn't mean you have to..."

I kissed my wife again halfway through the sentence, the taste of cum and pussy still on her lips. It was a deep, long and loving kiss.

"I want you to have this too. And I want to know what it feels like to watch you fuck another man. Can't let you have all the fun," I replied with a smile. Holly nodded back at me greedily.

***

The sun was just going down when we first saw Bethany, all five foot four of her, red hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing short jean shorts and a bikini top, walking by our blanket on the lawn of the amphitheater. I put her in her mid-twenties, and was shocked when she stopped at our feet.

"You guys staying at Freedom Mountain too?" Holly and I gave a quizzical look back to her.

"The bracelet," she said, holding her wrist up for us to see a band similar to the ones we'd been assigned upon our arrival.

"Oh, haha, yeah," Holly replied shyly.

"Didn't see you guys at the pool," she said as she dropped down onto her ass at the edge of the blanket.

"Oh, well, we got there late and just headed over here," I replied. "You guys want some weed?"

Holly looked at me, and I tried to read her expression. I knew her so well that it usually wasn't hard, but then, it wasn't every day that we got offered weed by a cute twenty-something in a bikini top who we might very well see naked later. I wondered if Holly might decide to skip the pool altogether, now.

"Should we?" Holly asked quietly.

"Don't see what it would hurt, not like we're driving tonight."

Bethany pulled out a joint from beneath her bikini top and a lighter from inside of her tight jean shorts. Thirty minutes later we were lying back on the blanket, Bethany on the other side of Holly from me as the two women talked and I stared up into the stars waiting for the final band of the evening to come on stage.

Holly asked Bethany if she was here alone, which she was, and then why. Bethany smiled a big smile and said that she preferred to meet people rather than go with someone she knew. It was more fun that way. Bethany later asked about a dozen times if she was crashing our evening. Holly assured her she wasn't. As the weed fully kicked in, I dozed off to the two women laughing about something.

Finally, the band we'd come for arrived on stage and Holly awoke me from my catnap. We all stood up to watch, and as the metal riffs began to kick in, jump in place to the music. The set was incredible, like being thrust back in time to our own early twenties. Halfway through the set, Holly put her arm around me, and looking over, I could see her other arm around Bethany, the three of us enjoying the weed and the music and the warm August air.

As the set was nearing its close, Bethany whispered something into Holly's ear, and then Holly turned and whispered into mine. "She asked if she could get on your shoulders to see better, you think your back can take it, old man?"

I gave my wife an incredulous look. Oh sure, now in my mid-forties I'd started getting the normal aches and pains associated with getting older, but I'd be damned if I couldn't lift a girl as small as Bethany up on my shoulders.

A moment later I crouched down and Bethany put her legs over my shoulders. She really wasn't very heavy, and I stood back up and gave Holly a look. "See, no problem."

As the band played on, I could hear Bethany singing along to one of their most popular songs from on top of me. I could feel her crotch rubbing into my neck as she slowly bounced. And then I felt a bit of dampness, and a moment later could smell her. My cock began to stir as I realized this cute girl was using my neck to get off, and looked to my wife sheepishly. Holly was either oblivious or didn't care, just leaned in and kissed me, the side of her cheek rubbing against the bare leg of Bethany as she did.

She broke the kiss and looked up, smiling wildly, "Ha, oh Josh I bet you wish you could see what's going on above you right now!"

From the sudden turn of the crowd around us, looking above my head, I could only imagine that Bethany was flashing her pert little breasts above me. I went from semi-erect to pure iron, and turned my attention back to the stage.

As much as my ego hated to admit it, after a couple of songs, I could feel my back starting to stiffen, and I lowered myself to let Bethany jump off me. She returned to the other side of my wife, giving her a peck at the corner of her lips, which sent Holly's eyes wide, her freckled cheeks blushing.

As the music continued, Bethany's flirting with my wife intensified. She stood in front of Holly, grinding her ass into her, reaching back to grab Holly's arms and pull them around her tiny waist. I'd never seen Holly dance so close to another woman before, and my cock, which had finally begun to soften, began to stir again. Worried that Bethany might make her way over to me, I went behind Holly, grabbing her hips and dancing with her.

Holly then began grinding her ass into me, and my cock came fully to life. The whole scene felt surreal, under the moon and stars, listening to our favorite band, a mellow high, and a beautiful stranger with us. If that had been the end of the night, it would have been a memory for a lifetime. But as the final encore was played and the lights in the amphitheater came on, it was clear that it was only the beginning.

"You guys want to take a dip in the pool with me back at the campground?" "Yeah," Holly replied without missing a beat. "We would."

Thirty minutes later we were walking up to the pool at the nudist campground. Other than a bartender and an older couple at a table, no one else was around.

"You mind getting us a couple drinks, Bethany?"

"No problem!" She replied, cheerfully stripping out of her top and shorts, throwing them onto a lawn chair as she walked, her tiny ass glowing in the soft moonlight.

Holly looked me right in the eyes. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said back to her.

Holly began to say something, then closed her mouth, then stripped off her t-shirt.

"Bethany is super nice, don't you think?"

Warning bells blared in my head as Holly reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She shrugged it off and tossed it to the lawn chair to her right.

"Yeah, she's cool," I replied, trying to keep cool myself.

Holly smiled wide and gave me a look that went right through me. "I'm not saying anything crazy is about to happen, so don't get your hopes up yet. But if it did..."

I stood there with my mouth ajar, looking at my wife's beautiful full breasts and curved stomach. She was starting to unbutton her shorts, but looked up at me before pulling them down. That look meant I better answer, and give the right answer, real quick.

"I'll just follow your lead." "Josh," she said sternly.

"I mean it. You're in charge of where this night goes from here. I've had an amazing day already, but if something... crazy... were to happen, as long as you're the one in the lead, I'll follow you anywhere."

Holly slipped off her shorts and underwear, revealing her trimmed bush. "Then you better get out of your clothes and into the water."

With that, she ran to the pool and jumped in. After hastily getting out of my own clothes, I followed.

I swam over to the side of the pool, embraced Holly, and kissed her deeply. Even in the cool water, my cock was rock hard and poked at her stomach, and she reached down and gently stroked it between us. I moaned into her mouth and she began to move it towards her slit.

"Drinks are here!" Came the sound of Bethany's voice just then, and I looked up to see her naked body at the side of the pool. Even in the dim light, I could see that her pussy was shaved bare, her nipples stiff. I nearly came.

"Perfect!" Holly squealed and released my cock from her grip, turning around and pushing her soft ass against my erection. "The water is cool, but it feels great after all that dancing."

Holly put down the drinks and slid into the water next to Holly. Holly lifted a hand out of the water and wrapped it around the back of Bethany's head, pulling the young woman to her for a kiss in the moonlight.

The quick pang of jealousy that I felt at my wife kissing someone else quickly gave way to amazement at this wonderful woman I'd married. I didn't know if this was a long time fantasy that she had and never explored and was too shy to tell me about or if it was just her seizing a moment. YOLO, as the generation Bethany was from would say.

I moved away from my wife and picked up one of the drinks to sip while I watched them kiss, my wife's hands tentatively moving across Bethany's body in the water and Bethany responding in kind. It may have been an eternity that the kiss went on, but eventually, Bethany pulled away.

"So I guess the talk went well?" Holly nodded her head.

"And Josh, you're okay with this?" I nodded my head.

"Then why don't we head up to the club, that's where everyone is at, and have some fun. They frown on too much PDA in the pool, and the beds up there are more comfortable than the cabins."

Holly turned her head around to look at me, and I nodded. "Lead the way."

We knew that there was a swingers club attached to the campground, but while we'd talked about skinny dipping in the pool, neither of us had mentioned the possibility of going to the club. I'd thought for a moment that it could be fun to go up there to have sex with Holly in a room full of strangers, and the idea of someone watching me make love to my wife turned me on.

As we walked up the hill to the club, shoes on but clothes under our arms, I was faced not only with exhibitionism, but also with the very real possibility that my wife and I would be having sex with someone else once we were there. I felt that pang of jealousy rear up again, but this time, as my wife smiled and laughed at something Bethany had said, the happiness in her voice was all it took to melt it away. I loved her, I knew she loved me, and I knew that whatever happened in the club wouldn't bring an end to that.

A few minutes later we walked into the club and saw a dozen or so couples sitting around, having drinks and talking. Bethany waved at a few as she led us through the main room and down a hallway, peeking her head into a few rooms until she found an empty one. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest, my cock rock hard in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Inside the dimly lit room, Bethany picked was a queen-sized bed with fresh white sheets, a small side table with a bowl full of condoms and a few bottles of lube, and a chair. Bethany pointed for me to take a seat in the chair. As I sat, Bethany and my wife fell onto the bed together, laughing.

The tiny redhead leaned over to kiss Holly, who continued to giggle. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said between laughs and kisses. "I've never been with a woman before, I..."

Bethany put a single finger across Holly's lips while reaching down with her other hand across my wife's stomach and towards her vulva. Holly opened her mouth again and began to suck on the finger across it, closing her eyes and letting the sensation of having her pussy rubbed quiet her.

I was somewhat unsure of what to do. Holly hadn't asked me to come to the bed, and without that lead, I thought it best that I sit back and enjoy the show. I'd never been much for girl on girl porn, preferring either straight sex or on occasion, a woman taking two or more men, but what I was watching in front of me now was the most erotic thing I'd seen in my life.

As Bethany's hand worked Holly's pussy, it wasn't long before Holly began to softly moan on the bed.

"God, Bethany, yes, god that feels so good."

Bethany smiled and continued, leaning back down to kiss my wife once more, her long red hair cascading down over my wife's face, her fingers moving in more swift circles for a moment before stopping and then penetrating Holly.

"Ohhhhhhh," Holly cooed as the fingers slid into her.

Bethany's fingers continued to slide in and out of my wife as Bethany began kissing down Holly's neck, then breasts, then stomach, then just above the trimmed patch of hair above her vulva. Holly shuddered on the bed with each kiss, and raised her head to look at me. I sat mesmerized in the chair, watching with a smile.

Bethany's ass was in the air towards me as she kissed down my wife, her glistening pussy lips just a few feet away. She swung around and off the bed, dropping her head down between my wife's legs as her fingers continued their thrusting, and then slid her tongue out to my wife's slit.

"Fuck I'm going to... Aghhhhhh!" Holly cried out as the orgasm hit her. Holly's hands reached down to pull Bethany's head closer to her pussy as her hips bucked beneath her. Holly tilted her head back once more to catch my eye, and I saw her mouth the words, "I love you," even as she shook in ecstasy.

After what seemed like minutes, Holly's orgasm faded, and Bethany pulled her head up to look at my wife. "Would you like to taste me now?"

Holly bit her lip and nodded softly. It was all the encouragement Bethany needed. She swung around the bed, giving me a perfect view of her pussy as she straddled my wife's face and leaned back down to continue working Holly's clit.

Holly lay there for a moment, then began moaning once more, but she made no move to lick the wet pussy just inches from her face. Slowly, Holly's hands came up to grab the sides of Bethany's ass, her fingers lightly caressing the young, freckled skin before she finally lifted her head and put out her tongue to the woman. Bethany's moans began immediately, and that encouragement led Holly to push in tighter against the young woman on top of her. Bethany lowered her pelvis, letting Holly rest back down on the bed, her fingers now kneading into Bethany's ass as she worked her.

The two women remained entwined for minutes, their mutual moans and shudders gradually increasing, but not yet reaching a peak.

"Put your fingers in my cunt, Holly, I need to be filled."

Holly tried to do as she was told, but I could see that she couldn't quite figure out from her position how to do it. Finally, she looked at me and said, "Come here Josh, I want to watch you fuck her."

"Yes Josh, fill my pussy with your thick cock while your wife licks my clit!"

My heart raced and for a long moment, I sat frozen in the chair, unsure.

"I'm asking you to follow my lead, Josh, I want this. I want to watch you do this."

I stood up, my cock already swollen to its full size and thickness, a bit more than average, if not porn size, and walked over to the side of the bed. It was like being in a dream, and while the weed had long since worn off, I felt higher than I'd ever felt in my life. More present, more in tune.

Bethany raised her ass into the air once more as I approached the side of the bed. The pussy before me was wet and open, waiting to be filled. Holly's blue eyes looked up at me with a smile as I brought my cock closer to that slick hole.

I reached down to guide my cock towards Bethany's young cunt, and stopped just as my head reached her lips. I needed one more green light from Holly. I needed to be sure this was going to be okay.

Holly worked her hand under Bethany's leg and up to the underside of my cock, her fingers gently caressing around my shaft and then encircling it. Then she pulled me forward into the folds of Bethany's pussy.

It had been over twenty years since I'd been inside another woman. My sophomore year in college. And now, in front of my wife and with someone not much older than I was then, the sensation of strange new pussy around me exhilarated me. I began thrusting in and out as

Holly dropped her hand back down. I could feel her tongue next to my shaft as she continued to lick at Bethany.

Bethany now moaned in ecstasy, "God, Holly, your husband's cock feels soooo good. Your tongue feels soooo good. Thank you for sharing...aghhh... ohhhhhhhh!"

I was overcome with carnal lust as I fucked this woman above my wife, and as her orgasm began pulsing around my cock, I knew it wouldn't be long before my own began. Any thought of pulling out left my head as I felt the walls of her cunt clench around me. I drove into her, my wife's own moans growing as a second orgasm hit her.

I exploded into Bethany's pussy, wave after wave of hot cum pouring into her. I could see dribbles of it coming out and sliding down onto my wife's head below her. Holly didn't notice or stop, her tongue flicking along Bethany's clit as I screamed out in ecstasy.

When my cum stopped shooting, I collapsed onto the bed beside the two women, watching as they continued to lap at each other's pussies, riding their own orgasms to the end.

"That was incredible," Bethany said, nearly out of breath. "Now kiss that beautiful husband of yours."

***

"How many should I bring back," Bethany asked from the doorway.

Holly shyly put up three fingers and Bethany grinned. I was shocked. Did my wife just ask for three men to come to the room to fuck her?

"I think I can handle that, be back soon."

Bethany left, and Holly sat up beside me in the bed. I was looking at her with a smile, but was still shocked by the exchange.

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers
12