Hotwife Casino Fun with a Stranger

Story Info
A Hotwife gets fucked by a stranger in the men's bathroom.
1.9k words
4.05
39.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background... I'm 25, 5'4" and 115lbs. I'm Mexican, Philipino, White, and Native American, so I'm told I have a unique look. I've been a hotwife for 4 years now and my master has a few rules. To name a few: I'm not allowed to wear panties, I'm not allowed to fuck without heels on (typically 6" or higher), and I'm not allowed to say no to any guy that approaches me. I'm a good slut and I just want to please my master!

We went to the local casino on a Friday night and my master had me wear a skimpy little dress, my snow bunny boots, and nothing else - no bra or panties. He told me he wanted me to be a slut for him that night, and we talked about it on the 45 minute drive up.

We checked into our hotel room and went down to do some gambling, but acted as if we weren't together. The roulette table is where I usually have the best luck so I posted up there and my man played blackjack nearby keeping an eye on my activity. Within a few minutes, I had a guy that I thought was a good prospect join me, and we were flirting on the table.

Unfortunately, he didn't make a move and didn't really hit on me at all. One thing I've learned having done this for a while is if a guy doesn't have the balls to approach me, he's probably not my type haha. So that was disappointing, as I thought I had a good prospect right away. But he left the table after just a few minutes, and I was back on the hunt.

Things were slow for a bit, but I knew I had to try, so I decided to do a walk around the casino. I saw a guy I really liked and that I found very attractive, but he appeared to be with another women the couple of times I walked past him. That didn't stop him from blatantly eye fucking me as I walked by and stared back though. I sat down near him, and he saw me, but he didn't approach me. I moved on...

After a couple hours of playing some slots and looking for guys, I went and found my master, and told him I was trying really hard to be a good slut for him, but wasn't having much luck. It was pretty slow for a friday night. Going on the hunt does make me extremely horny though, and I was wet from the time I started talking to that first guy on the roulette table.

I begged my master to take me to the room and fuck me already. I was so horny. We made out right there in the casino and he slid his hand up my dress just short of touching my bare pussy. He loves to tease me. After a minute, he whispered in my ear that if I wanted to get fucked tonight, I better go find another cock. He refused to be the first one to fuck me.

I was so fucking horny now, and while I wanted him more than ever, I knew that he was going to hold firm and wouldn't fuck me unless I did what I was supposed to do tonight. So I stood up and didn't even say anything, just walked away and looked back at him and gave him a wink.

I wandered around the casino for a bit, sat down near a few guys I thought might approach me, but none of them did. I was starting to think I would have to get myself off tonight.

Then I saw him.

The guy that had eye fucked me now several times as I strolled around was walking straight up to me as I played a slot machine. He pressed the cashout button on the machine for me, and looked at me and said "Are we gonna do this or what?"

I got up, took my cashout ticket, and told him I had a room. It was a good thing too, as he had just put his girlfriend to bed in his room. On the way up, I saw my man as we walked to the elevator to the hotel. The guy had my tits out and my dress hiked up to my waste as we took the 20 story ride to my room. As the doors open and I composed myself, I had the balls to mention that my boyfriend was downstairs and would love to watch.

He was super turned on by that and told me I could text my man and tell him to come up in 10 minutes. So I did.

We got to the hotel room, and when I opened it, he picked me up and carried me to the bed as the door slammed behind us. He laid me on my back and dove right into my pussy as he reached up and roughly played with my tits. He loved how wet I was for him already and he went to town on me, eventually working 3 fingers into my pussy and 1 into my ass as he sucked my clit. I came on his face as I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his tongue even harder onto me.

As soon as my legs stopped shaking, he moved around to the end of the bed, and pulled me by my hands so my head was hanging off of it. I knew what he wanted and I was so ready to taste him. He shoved his rock hard cock into my mouth and didnt take his time about testing my limits. He was about 8inches I'd say so well above average, and although I struggled to take him all, I was eventually able to after some gagging, spit running down my face and my make up a complete mess. He loved seeing his cock fill my throat as he stood above me and fed it to me.

After a few minutes of using my mouth relentlessly, he pulled out as I was gasping for air. Still in my heels with my dress now bunched around my waste, he told me to get on my hands and knees for him. I did as he said, and he spanked me hard, leaving a print on my ass and said "Not on the bed you worthless slut, get on all fours on the floor where you belong!"

I was dripping again at this point, so turned on by the way he treated me. He grabbed me by the hair and shoved me down onto the floor and told me to present my holes to him. I put my ass high in the air as he spanked me again hard, and told me I was his slut tonight. He shoved his cock into me with no condom, I didn't even think about asking him to use one, turned on by him using me raw when I didn't even know his name, and also slightly afraid of what he'd do to me if I did ask.

After a couple minutes of getting pounded from behind, I heard my man behind me saying "Looks like you're finally being a good slut for me." I don't know how long he had been watching, being that he was already completely naked. But by the size of his erection, he was definitely loving what he saw.

I told him I loved being a slut for him and taking strange cock for him as the stranger spanked me repeatedly. My master told me to tell him how much I loved it. So I continued talking about how much I loved the huge cock currently using my pussy, and that I didn't ever want him to stop.

The stranger inside me then grabbed me by the throat from behind and pulled me up so we were pressed against each other and as he chokd me, he asked me if I wanted to be used from both sides like a real whore.

Through teary eyes, I nodded enthusiastically, and he shoved me back down onto my hands as he continued pounding into me. My master then came over and shoved his cock into my mouth. I was being pushed into him from the fast paced pounding I was taking from behind.

The stranger asked if my man wanted a turn in my pussy, and he said he only wanted seconds, so the guy just kept pounding me. I came on his cock and I knew my master loved to feel me moaning on another cock while he was in my mouth. I felt happy because I knew he would be so proud of me.

The guy in my pussy then said he wanted to feel me ride him, so he pulled out of me and climbed up on the bed. I sat on his cock and made out with him for a second before my master came over and while standing on the floor had easy access to my mouth. I was pounded from below as I pressed my hips to get him deeper inside me while getting face fucked from the other end. I came as my master slapped me across the face and told me to tell him how much I loved it.

After a good 20 minutes of riding him, he told me to flip around, and I rode him reverse cowgirl. Master was getting close so he just watched and slowly stroked so he wouldn't waste his load in my mouth. The stranger was really pounding me and I was doing my best to get him as deep inside me as I possibly could. After another 10-15 minutes, I started feeling his cock grow and he started to grab onto my heels as began to beg him to cum inside me. I told him that I wanted his load so bad just before I felt his cum flowing into my unprotected pussy. I came for a third time that night as he flooded me with his hot seed. There's no better feeling in the world than getting my reward that I worked so hard from.

He kept his cock inside me for a minute, as I continued to gyrate on him before rolling me off of him. I know better than to move and let the cum leak out of me, so I just laid on my back, holding it all in while he got dressed and kissed me goodbye before quickly leaving.

Now is when I would get what I was really waiting for. My master came over and told me to get on all fours for him and to play with the strangers cum inside me. He watched me for a minute, and then told me he was ready for his turn. I told him I've been waiting all night for him.

I came within about 2 minutes of him entering my stretched, used, cum filled pussy. He loves the feeling of me being loose because I just fucked another guy and that turns me on so much. He only fucked me for about 10 minutes, having edged for so long earlier made him cum pretty quick lol but it was some of the best, dirtiest sex I've ever had, and I came one last time as he was filling me up with my second load. I was so turned on, but also spent from having being fucked for the better part of an hour now.

Master led me to the shower where he took off my heels for me and slipped my dress off of me. We both rinsed off, washed each other, and proceeded to the bed to pass out for the night. I couldn't wait for my next adventure.