Hotwife Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
James discovers an obsession for wife sharing.
8.9k words
4.19
21.9k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dzmorgan
dzmorgan
106 Followers

Chapter 1: The Setup

James

Dear reader,

My name is James, and this is a story about my wife, our relationship, and an erotic adventure that changed our lives forever. In the following chapters, you'll read the virtual diary of my wife, Samantha, as she records the various steps of her sexual journey. Each entry was written as an email to me to keep me informed as I allowed her - even encouraged her - to explore her sexual desires during a week we spent apart. Through her narratives, she not only discusses the intimate details of her extra-marital affairs, but she also shares her inner thoughts and feelings. I add a bit of my own writing along the way to disclose my reactions to her exploits, as well as to provide some context for what you will be reading.

Samantha and I met and began dating when we were both 18 years old. We were married when we were 22 years old. The story of her diary began when we were 26, and since we were virgins when we met, I was the only person she'd ever slept with and vice-versa. For the bulk of our relationship, the thought had never crossed my mind about Samantha being intimate with anyone else. Why would it? Samantha and I loved each other very much, and we both felt sexually fulfilled. We were young, fit, and full of life. We had sex regularly, more days than not, and often more than once a day. There was nothing missing in our sex life, or at least that's how it began.

You're probably wondering what we look like. Samantha is a slender natural blonde with stunning blue eyes and the sweetest dimples when she smiles. She has a small, slightly upturned nose that shows light freckles when she's been in the sun. Her lips are full, symmetrical, and perfect. She has the slender physique, limber arms, and the long, toned legs of a dancer. A healthy regimen of long-distance running and dance has kept her body in fantastic shape. At 26, she is just as much the perky, energetic young beauty she was when I met her in our teenage years. Although she is naturally fair-skinned, she develops a beautiful tan in the summertime from her time spent outdoors, often in a bikini to help reduce her tan lines. I like to tease her about how sexy her tan lines are to me - when I see the contrast between her sun-kissed skin and the lighter skin of her breasts and her backside, I know that I'm seeing parts of her no other man - or at least, very few - ever get to see. And although she rolls her eyes when I mention this, I know the compliment is well-received.

On to some of Samantha's, ahem, finer features. Scanning up from her legs, you would find the most wonderful, lifted, bubble of a butt framed by her narrow hips. She has a cute, conspicuous freckle on her left butt cheek that I sometimes like to kiss. Her breasts are natural C-cups - slightly more breast than I can hold in each hand. Her silver-dollar nipples are light in color; although they tend not to stand very erect, they are well-matched and quite sensitive to the touch. Her vagina is small, tight, and symmetrical. She keeps her bikini area waxed throughout the year, for my viewing pleasure. The outer lips of her labia rest gently together, concealing her inner lips entirely within. Upon spreading her lips apart, her small, delicate clitoris is revealed. It goes without saying, but this is also rather sensitive to the touch.

I've also asked Samantha to provide a description of me. I think it's rather generous, but here it is:

James has olive skin and dark, wavy hair. He usually has a well-kept beard or sometimes facial stubble. His hazel eyes are deep-set, soft, and caring. His nose is balanced, and his chin and jawline are firm but not protruding. He has thick, expressive eyebrows that I know he sometimes trims.

He's around average or slightly below-average height, about the same as me, but I find that he's the perfect height to cuddle at night and to kiss while standing face-to-face. He works out every day, so of course he has great muscle definition. He has the coveted inverted-triangle build, wider at the shoulders and narrower at the hips. He has well-defined back muscles like a swimmer, and his arms stand out in a tank top. His pecs are built from working the bench press, but they still are soft enough to lay my head upon. He's a runner, so his legs are strong, and his butt is round and firm - at times I'm a little jealous! It certainly does the job of keeping his pants upright, and when he wears jeans or slacks, the material tends to grip him tightly. Despite all this, he worries he's getting a "dad bod," so I tease that he has the fittest "dad bod" in the world. The "dad bod" joke comes from James's tendency to eat whatever horrible food he wants - or that I let him, I should say. If I'm the one baking cookies, he's the one eating them. Because of his eating habits, he doesn't exactly have 6-pack abs, but he doesn't have a beer gut either. I tell him that his main issue is his posture, as when he stands up straight and tightens his abs, he could pass as a fitness model.

Because James asked me to, I will describe his penis. Per our measurements, it is about 3.5 inches flaccid (barring when it's cold, he says) and 6.5 inches erect. From what we've read on the internet, his thickness is a bit above average but not overwhelmingly so. His dick points straight out when erect, is a uniform color that matches his skin tone, and does not have any odd bumps or blemishes. He is circumcised, and the head is proportional to the shaft. He keeps his pubic hair trimmed but not shaven, per my request. His testicles are normal-sized and very sensitive - any testicle play and he squirms, so usually we avoid that unless I'm mad at him for something (and then it's on!). Overall, I'm very pleased with his penis and wouldn't change a thing about it, or anything else about James. He's confided to me that he wishes it were bigger, but I get the sense that most men feel that way a little.

Hopefully these descriptions give you an adequate picture. I hope you see us as appealing, as the upcoming stories feature us - especially Samantha - in rather raunchy positions. Alternatively, I encourage you to visualize us however you like, in whatever way you find attractive. Bear in mind that to me, Samantha is a perfect physical specimen, a person as beautiful on the outside as she is within, who I feel blessed to be with every day. Samantha says she feels the same way about me - that given the chance, she would change nothing about me. My hope is to give each reader at least a glimpse of that experience in your own imagination, with imagery from your own inner world. To that end, please indulge me in a brief mental exercise.

Take a moment now to visualize the "Samantha" and "James" you'd like to imagine. Perhaps you enjoyed the descriptions I've given, or perhaps you'd prefer your own fantasy couple. Perhaps you'd like to imagine yourself as one the characters, whoever you relate to best. Maybe the other character looks like your spouse, your hairdresser, the person you have a crush on at work, your favorite celebrity, or "the one that got away." We could look like people of your own mental creation. Imagine me as a woman, if you prefer - the choice is yours. I would ask that you close your eyes for a moment and envision the characters' bodies, what they look like in clothes, and what they look like when they're not wearing clothes. Think of their faces - what they look like when they smile, when they're sad, when they're angry or perplexed. Imagine the features of their hair, or lack thereof - and their body hair, or lack thereof. Do you have specific images in mind? Good. Now we can proceed.

***

Let me set the stage for how my wife's erotic adventure came to pass. One evening after a session of lovemaking, we laid together in bed reflecting on one of our mutual friends, Todd, who had always seemed to have problems in his dating life. He was our age, and although he was attractive and often had dates, he rarely spent time with a woman for more than a few weeks. We were discussing how Todd recently went on some dates with Samantha's friend, Jenny, but that the fling had ended in less than a month. In my naivety, I remarked that Todd must be lonely and was probably feeling desperate for sex.

"Hmm, I don't think so," Samantha said. "Not from what I've heard."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Todd and Jenny can have sex without being in a relationship."

"True." Her certainty made me curious. "Wait, do you have inside information on this?"

"Maybe. Jenny and I are good friends, and we girls do talk about these things, you know."

"Actually, I don't. I knew that some girls talked about that stuff. I didn't know you did."

"Not with just anyone," Samantha assured me. "But Jenny and I have been friends for years. She likes talking about her love life, whether she's bragging or complaining or whatever."

"And was she bragging about Todd, or complaining?" I added a nervous laugh, as I felt a bit intrusive for asking.

"A little of both," she said. She sounded playful.

"Oh, never mind," I said, as my rational mind won over. Todd was a good friend. "I don't think I want to know."

"Suit yourself." She turned away and pulled the comforter up around her shoulders.

I sat in silence for a moment, thinking. "Sam," I said finally. "Do you tell Jenny about us in that way?"

Samantha looked towards me. "You and me? No, I don't."

"Well, why not?"

"You're my husband, James. You're different. Jenny, she just tells me about guys she's hooking up with. It's funny gossip, but nothing serious."

"Oh, ok. That makes sense." I was quiet again for a moment. "But if you did tell her about our sex life, what would you say?"

Samantha rolled over toward me and placed her arm on my chest, bringing her head nearer to my ear. Softly, she said, "I'd say that my husband rocks my world in bed every night. With his firm, strong body. And his big, hard dick."

I felt my cock awaken under the covers. It was funny to hear my wife talk to me like this. I knew most of what she was saying was true, as we did have a fabulous sex life and had given each other many earth-shattering orgasms over the years. But I also felt a bit strange when she complimented my dick, knowing that from what I've seen and read about online, my penis was fairly close to average. Also, because my wife was a virgin when we met, I knew she didn't have much to compare to in real life. Nonetheless, knowing Samantha loved me and wanted me to feel good about myself warmed me inside.

"Hmm," I moaned, as my hand reached down to stimulate my restless cock. An idea came to me. I thought about how her friends, like Jenny, probably told her stories about various sexual partners who had different physical qualities than me, different moves in bed, maybe even some interesting kinks. I wondered what Samantha thought of those stories, given her limited personal experience, and without thinking, I started a line of conversation to explore that idea. I didn't yet know it, but I was opening a Pandora's Box of sorts.

"I'm glad you think my dick is big," I said in an appreciative tone, trying to conceal my intention. "Good thing for me, it's the only dick you've ever seen in person." I waited, my hand slowly stroking my growing cock, and I sensed Samantha pause.

"I wouldn't quite say that," she finally answered. "But close."

I stopped what I was doing. I was initially going to ask her what kinds of stories she'd heard from her friends that made her curious, but now I'd stumbled upon something else entirely. "Wait, you told me I'm the only man you've ever slept with. When were you with someone else?"

"Well, of course I wasn't with anyone else." There was a hint of defensiveness in her voice. "I'm just saying I may have seen a dick or two in person before, that's all."

"A dick or two?" I had abandoned touching my penis, but for some reason it kept getting hard. "Samantha - I'm intrigued. Would you mind telling me about this?"

"Oh my God, it's no big deal, please. Trust me, I've never been with anyone else, and I'd never cheat on you."

"I trust you," I said. "Truly. But I have to admit - you've got me curious. I want to know what you've experienced."

"Really? There's not much to tell."

"Please," I said. "I love you. You're sexy, and your body drives me crazy. I'm sure it drives other men crazy, too. I think it would be kind of hot to hear about your stories, of other men you've turned on in the past. I'm sure they'd be interesting, and - it's hard to explain, but it's kind of turning me on."

"It is?" she asked. She sounded surprised. "It's honestly nothing to talk about, but since you're curious, I guess I can indulge you."

I settled back down in the bed, placing my hand on my swollen cock, prepared to listen.

"Ok," she said, "the first time wasn't long before I met you. Remember how I briefly had a boyfriend before you? My first boyfriend ever?"

"Tommy-boy?" Tom, whom Samantha referred to as Tommy-boy for some reason which made me faintly jealous, was a football player at our high school. He was an offensive lineman, tall, sturdy, and somewhat overweight. He mostly rode the bench on the team and was known as a "gentle giant" at our school. When I first learned Samantha had dated him, I was surprised, as she seemed so much better-looking than him. Samantha was a late bloomer in high school, which protected her from the superficial "popular" crowd. I'm sure it was the only reason I had a chance with her, as she always valued personality over looks. Anyhow, I went on, "Didn't you only date him for a couple of weeks?"

"I did. We were both very timid, I was surprised when it happened. I think we only kissed maybe two or three times."

"But at some point you saw his dick?" My tone of shock was meant to mask my excitement.

"Yes. Well, more like I felt it. We were in the pool at his parents' house. Everyone else had gone inside and it was getting dark when he grabbed me and started kissing me. I remember his hands moved down to my ass, and it felt surreal, as it was the first time a guy had ever touched me that way." I imagined Samantha as a cute, vibrant 18-year-old, wearing her small, black-and-white striped bikini in a pool with that big oaf, Tom. I saw his hands sliding down and touching her backside, first over the cloth of her bikini bottoms and then finding the flesh of her lovely ass that the bottoms didn't quite cover. In that moment, I felt both like Tom and myself, taking the place of Tom in Sam's memory while feeling aroused and deeply jealous.

"And then?" I urged her forward with her story while my hand picked up speed on my cock. She could clearly tell I was aroused by this, although she was likely confused about why. Nevertheless, she continued in her sexy, low voice.

"As he squeezed my ass, he pulled me closer to him, closer to his body. At first, I felt my stomach press against his belly. But as he pulled me tighter into him, I could feel his hard cock poking me in the abdomen. It was my first time feeling a penis."

My eyes closed tight, and I was engrossed in the imagery she cast in my mind. "Did you know at that point? Did you know right away that you were feeling his penis?"

"I did. It was pretty obvious."

My stomach lurched. Something about the way she said that made me feel even more jealous, but also more aroused. "It was obvious, huh? You mean, it was really big?"

Samantha laughed. "Oh my God, no. I meant it was obvious because of what we were doing. Looking back, I actually think it was probably pretty small."

"Oh." I laughed nervously again, both relieved and a little let down. "You mean you could tell?"

"Well, as we were kissing, he eventually untied his swimming shorts and maneuvered my hand toward his cock. I remember feeling it in my hand, thinking about how I was actually holding a boy's hard cock, a cock that I had made hard myself. I didn't know what to expect, but like I said, I think it was kind of small. I think my hand covered most of its length, and it didn't feel all that thick either. It was very hard though, I was a little surprised."

"What did you think about it? Did you know at the time that it was small?"

"I don't think I knew. The whole situation was new to me, and I had no real comparison back then. I wasn't really judging his cock, just thinking about the fact that I was holding it, that it felt so hard, and that it was me who had made it that way. I liked the feeling, it was sort of - empowering."

"That makes sense," I said. I tried to put myself in her shoes, considering how a young woman would feel when touching a man's hard cock for the first time. Empowering - that made sense. "And what happened next?"

"Well, I don't think I was holding his cock for much more than a minute before his mom came outside and called for us to come in. She couldn't see what were doing, so we felt like we got away with it."

"I see," I said. I was still imagining the scene.

"You know," she went on. "I didn't know his dick was small until the first time I was with you." She looked up into my eyes. "When I first pulled your cock out, I was so impressed." She reached for my erection under the covers, and I relinquished control. She massaged me gently as she continued. "Tom was a big guy, so I assumed his penis was proportional. But when I saw yours, I was like, 'Damn.' It made me forget about his in a second."

"Thanks, babe. I'm glad I make you happy." My mind briefly flashed to the first time I revealed my manhood to her, the first time any girl had seen my penis, her reaction of telling me it was "so big," and how that comment had filled me with joy. But the memory was fleeting, and that's a story for another time. I closed my eyes and let her stroke me for a few more seconds, waiting to hear if she'd say any more. Eventually, I broke the silence.

"Was that it?" I asked. "Did anything like that ever happen with Tom again?"

"No," she replied, letting go of my dick. "We broke up pretty soon after that. It didn't have anything to do with what happened in the pool," she added quickly. "I just wasn't that into him. He seemed a little too immature for me - too boyish."

I brushed the imagery away. The excitement of the story had ended, but my penis was still hard, and I hadn't finished. I felt a little too tired for more intercourse, but I wondered if I could still get information that would help me achieve an orgasm.

"Samantha," I said gently.

"Hmm?" she asked absently, clearly starting to drift.

"You know, you said you've seen two other penises before."

"I did? Yeah, I guess I said that."

The idea of a second story intrigued me even more. I had forgotten about her first boyfriend Tom because he was such a minor detail in her life. But I knew for a fact that she hadn't dated anyone else but Tom and me. What was this second story she had in mind? When did this happen?

"Care to tell me about it?"

"Maybe," she said, clearly hesitant. "Promise not to get mad?"

Another unexpected turn. Had she done something wrong? She already said she hadn't cheated on me. I felt panicked chills run through my body, but I needed her to go on. "I can't make that promise," I said, "But I think I need to know."

"I didn't cheat on you," she assured me again. "Trust me, nothing like that happened."

"Ok. Thanks for telling me. But I'm still dying to know - what did happen?"

She went on. "It was back in college. Remember when my dance team went out of state to the team competition one summer? The one where we made it to the semi-finals?"

"Of course," I said. I hadn't traveled with her that occasion, as I was working a summer job at the time to earn some money. "So what happened?"

dzmorgan
dzmorgan
106 Followers