Hotwife Does Every Man in the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Cindy catches her breath, and we are laughing mostly in incredulity at how this chance encounter with "one of the pervs at a fuck bar" results in this amazing show and these amazing sensations. We gather our wits enough to ask him for his name and number if there might be any interest in a repeat, and he demurs, "The wife, you know."

At any rate, there were five other guys who hadn't had a turn. With our "third place guy" no longer occupying the inn and Cindy nicely stretched, there was now plenty of room in the vessel for more. The remaining crew lined up with cocks in hand, she gets back up ass high, and each one has a good fuck to completion. Filled up by nine guys in the span of about three hours. Ten counting me somewhere in the mix.

Oh, almost forgot, there was an eleventh. A latecomer, an attractive young African-American fellow, walked into the bar area after most of our show was over. He noticed the waning activity in the video lounge and took a seat on an unoccupied sofa. Cindy was still nude and "drippy", greeted him and found him to be fairly shy if not a little shocked by what he was seeing. In deference to his polite shyness, she shoos me and two or three hangers-on out of the lounge. I looked back as I was leaving the room and saw her sit next to the young man, and she started to unbutton his pants. I could read her lips from the bar table, "Do you want to fuck me? Please?" She told me on our way out that he was of ample size and that he, too, screwed her to a satisfying ejaculation. I'm genuinely sorry I couldn't watch.

"Never really felt any of 'em after the horse, 'cept the black kid," she said on our drive home. "Glad everybody could get their rocks off. And it felt great. Sort of a mess to clean-up, tho'." To make more hay out of the evening, I had her remove her dress once we were on the freeway, lean the seat back, and I'd flip on the dome light when we passed the few semis on the road at that hour. I can't know if they noticed how flushed and swollen her pussy was from the evening's activities, but we did get a couple of appreciative horn toots. Glad we could oblige.

Bottom line was she fucked every man in the place that night. Not just a couple that appealed to her, but everybody. Frequently we discussed her "sordid past" which we enjoyed adding to from time to time, but never did I anticipate that anything like this was remotely possible. The stars had aligned, and it was absolutely the right time and place.

She was sore for two weeks. Never repeated. Not even close. Bartender had encouraged us to "Please, please come back! You guys are great for business!" but, sadly, shortly after our night out we were informed by our playtime buddy John that she and her co-owner husband were divorcing, and the club closed down only weeks later.

----------

This was based on a real experience including the guessing game, and the gentleman with the freakish penis and grapefruit-sized scrotum was a real person we met at a swinger resort. The main difference is Cindy didn't actually have coitus with anyone, as her vagina is barely functional due to serial medical issues. Her frame of mind that night was such that she would have indeed screwed 'em all if it were possible. However, all the guys in the place unloaded on her with her assistance, either by mouth or hand, or helping themselves. It was a major cum-fest, with an honest 10 or 11 men ejaculating on her. By the end of the evening she was an absolute mess, especially her ass and lower back since she savors the feel of warm cum on her coccyx, having on an earlier adult theater adventure discovered the cum-bath queen in her.

It was an amazing evening we'll relive in our minds for the rest of our days.


12