Hotwife Dominated on Vacation

Story Info
Wife Auctioned into becoming a Hotwife.
4.4k words
4.05
30.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison and I take off on a much-needed vacation to a beach resort in Northern California. We scheduled a 5 day get away to drink wine and relax. We get the resort and spend the first 2 nights and days just relaxing and enjoying the wine country of the area. On the 3rd day we are at a winery and meet an older couple in the late 40s who are super nice.

The wife's name is Tera, and the husband is Mark. They buy us a few glasses of wine and get to talking about a party they are throwing at their place that evening. They share with us that it's an open lifestyle party where members of the local community try and bring in outside couples for a night of fun.

Allison is taken back but they explain that it's all just drinking and fun. There was no requirement for us to participate in any events but at a certain point of the night we would be asked to participate or leave. I do not know if it was the wine or just being away from the kids, but we agree to attend. We are asked to dress in more formal clothing.

Allison wears a sexy black dress and I a button down with slacks. We take a cap to the address we were given, and we arrive at a large home in the middle of a winery. The cap drops us off at the gate. We ring in and give our last name when the gates open. We walk up to the house to see Tera standing outside. She greets us and offers us two red masquerade masks. She says this is to identify us as newcomers and potential participants.

We enter the home and see around 50 people of all ages there. As we follow Tera to the bar, we see about 5 other couples with masks on. Once we get a drink we are approached by multiple individuals and couples who ask us about ourselves. After about 2 hours of drinking and talking Tera comes and finds us. She leads us to a private area away from the rest of the crowd.

She sits us down and begins to explain that at this point we need to decide if we want to stay or not. She says those who choose to stay are put up for a friendly auction to be sold off together for the night and next day. If we participate and are sold, we are contracted to serve our time as property or be subject to pay the auction price. She says everyone who chooses to stay always has a good time and are treated well.

She walks us through the safety measures of everyone who is a buyer being local and registering where they will spend the next day. Most just use their own homes. Allison looks scared and says she doesn't know about this. After 10 minutes of Tera's smooth talking and giving examples of her own experiences, she convinces Allison to participate.

We sign our contract to be sold and are led by Tera to another room. She says we must be prepared for the auction. She starts with me and has me change into silk boxers and given leather cuffs for my wrists. She moves on to Allison next and has her change into a black babydoll lingerie and attaches a collar with a leash to her neck, placing a lock on the back.

She tells us as a safety measure there is a GPS tracker in the collar to keep tabs on us. Allison is given the same wrist restraints as me. Tera looks us over and can see that we are nervous. She smiles and has me grab the leash to pull Allison along. We follow Tera down a hallway into a large gathering area. We see only 3 other couples in red masks still and wearing similar items as us but in different colors.

We are told we would be called out into the other room to be sold. Once sold the new owners would take us from there to the place of their choosing. I give Allison a kiss as we wait. We are the second couple to go, and Allison is pacing with nerves. We hear Tera call our names, I grab her leash and lead her through the doorway.

We enter a dark room with a large group standing and sitting around a centrally lite stage. I follow the path to the stage and walk up on stage. Once on-stage Tera starts talking to the crowd. Talking about how sexy Allison is and how we are newbies to the community. She starts the bidding by offering $1000 for us. The bidding starts going fast with voices from the crowd shouting out bids. We are told to walk around the stage, and I twirl Allison around to relax her.

Soon the last bid is called for $10,000. We are floored by how much these people are paying. We hear Tera shout SOLD and we look around for our new Owner. A figure walks up to the stage and it is a dark-skinned man who must be 6' 4" and muscular. Tera says congratulations to Derrell for his purchase. He walks up to us and holds out his hand for the leash. I reluctantly hand it to him. He smiles at us and tells us to follow him.

He pulls on the leash as Allison looks like a deer in headlights. We move into the adjacent room with Derrell and Tera. She talks to us about how Derrell is a routine visitor and how she herself has spent time with him. She nudges Allison, smiling saying we won't be disappointed. Derrell says that we will be traveling to his place up the road about 30 minutes and would be dropped back off tomorrow evening. He says goodbye to Tera and pulls on the leash to guide Allison and I out the house.

Outside there is a limousine waiting and Derrell instructs me to sit in the front with the driver. As I move to the front, I see him get into the back and pull Allison in by the leash. Once in the car the driver turns on a screen in the counsel that shows the back seat as we set off for Derrell's house. Derrell is sitting with Allison beside him, and they are holding a drink. They talk for about 10-15mins before Derrell puts his drink down. He grabs Allison's hand and guides it to his lap.

I can see he is making her feel his crotch. He moves her hand up and down for a few minutes until he pulls her onto his lap, so she is sitting across him. He talks to her for a few moments until I see his hand making its way up her legs. His hand disappears up her babydoll and see her head fall back. She looks so tiny on his lap. This goes on for the last few minutes until we reach his house.

Once at his house we all get out of the limousine and head inside. Derrell guides us to the living room where he makes us drinks. He lays out some ground rules of the house and how we are to obey him. He says from now on I must call him sir and Allison must call him Master. I respond with "yes sir" and hear Allison hesitates but say "yes Master."

After 20 minutes of conversation, he says to follow him. He leads me to a guest room with a small bed and Tv. He says he will be back in a few moments once he gets Allison situated. I see him lead her to another room and disappear. I look around the room and see a small bar with and not much else. About 10 minutes later Derrell comes back in and makes me move to the end of the bed, grabbing my hands and attach my wrist shackles to the poles on the bed frame so I'm standing up and facing the Tv.

He opens a drawer and pulls out a ball gag, putting it on me, and turns on the Tv. He doesn't say a word and he flip the settings on the Tv until I see Allison in the other room. She is tied up just like me with her hands attached to a rope hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room, but she is without the gag. Derrell walks out the room and reappears on the Tv. He starts talking saying how Allison can see and hear me. He wants to play a game of 20 questions.

He moves up to Allison and asks, "Are you nervous?" Allison says yes but Derrell moves to her side and spanks her, not too hard but enough to get her attention. He reminds her of what she is supposed to address him as. He asks his question again and she say Yes Master this time. He tells her she is his girl. He asks her whose idea was it to participate tonight?

She looks up at the camera and says it was mine. Derrell looks at the camera and moves behind her. His hands start to move up her waits to her tits. He stares at the camera and asking me if I like seeing my wife like this. Allison starts to moan softly and all I can do is node yes. Derrell laughs and stops feeling up her up and looks at Allison.

He asks her if I should be punished for wanting my wife to be tied up with another man. Allison giggles softly and looks at the camera saying, "Yes Master." Derrell walks out of the room and comes into my room. He moves to the drawer and pulls some weird looking device out. He walks over to me and pulls my boxers down. He grabs my junk and starts putting something on me. I hear a click and look down to see my dick locked in a small cock cage. Derrell walks out of the room and back to Allison asking if she like my new toy. She laughs and asks him what it is. He explains that it's a cock cage that will prevent me from getting hard. She giggles as he walks around her.

He moves up behind her and tells her to explain to me what he made her do in the limousine. She starts by walking me through the events of Derrell making her feel up his crotch. As she is explaining to me how big he was, Derrell was behind her holding her hips and grinding on her. As she got to the part of him playing with her pussy, his hand moved up her legs again and started to finger her pussy. She was moaning and closing her eyes. He played with her for a few minutes and moved back in front of her.

He asked her if she wanted to see his cock. She bit her lower lip and said yes master. Derrell move over to the wall and lowered the rope, telling Allison to get on her knees. She moved to her knees, but Derrell kept the rope tight enough where she couldn't use her arms. Derrell walked up in front of Allison and played with his pants. He asked her again if she wanted it. She hesitated and said yes Master. Derrell smiled and pulled his pants down.

His big dick fell out, already hard and probably 9in long. He stroked it a couple of times and leaned into Allison. The tip of his cock was at the entrance of her mouth. Her eyes were wide open in shock. He told her to open her mouth. Her lips parted slightly as Derrell pushed forward, forcing her lips open wider as his tip disappeared into her mouth. She could barely fit him in her mouth and was starting to drool as he moved back and forth. Derrell placed his hands on the side of Allison's head as he started to force more of him into her mouth.

She was gagging on his cock and only got about half of him into her mouth. He proceeded to face fuck Allison for a couple minutes until he was rock hard. He leaned forward and I unclipped her hands from the rope. Her hands fell down as he pulled out of her mouth. He pulled her hair and move her forward into the center of the room. She was panting, trying to catch her breath as he moved her on all fours to face the camera.

She looked up to see me and did not realize Derrell was behind her. Her eyes went wide as she felt his dick slide up her crack. She bit her lip as his lined up and started to press into her. She moaned loudly as he started to push his dick into her dripping wet pussy. The image of my wife being fucked by her first BBC was intoxicating.

I could only watch as Derrell smack her ass and started to fuck her. She was bouncing back and forth to his fast pace and moaning the whole time. He pulled on her hair forcing her to look up at the camera. He slowed his pace and just thrusted all the way into her. She was struggling with his size as Derrell told her to tell me that she loved his big dick.

With her hair pulled back, she looked at me saying how much she loved his big black dick! Derrell smacked her ass and grabbed a remote. He smiled at me saying he would send me my wife when he was done. With that, he turned off the camera. From my room all I could do is listen to the moans of Allison from the other room. After who knows how long, everything went quiet. Derrell appeared in my room naked and his cock soft, glistening with the juices of Allison. He untied my arms and told me to lay on the bed, strapping my arms and legs to the bed posts before walking out. A few seconds later Allison came into the room naked and glistening with sweat.

She came to my side and removed the gag from my mouth. She kissed me and did not say a word. She climbed onto the bed and straddled my legs. She looked at my cock locked in a cage and played with it. She smiled and laughed at me saying that I'm sure this is not what I was expecting out of tonight. She told me Derrell wanted me to help clean her up as she moved up to my face.

I stared at her stretched and wet looking pussy. It smelt like sex as a little bit of her cum came dripping out. She grabbed my head and forced my mouth onto her pussy. She ordered me to clean her up. I liked her like crazy until she was satisfied. She hopped off me and said that Derrell had more surprises for us tomorrow. She told me that he wants her to snuggle with him tonight and would come get me in the am. She left me staring at the walls replaying everything until I fell asleep. I awoke in the morning to the sounds of thuds coming from the other room.

After 10 minutes or so, Allison came walking in with her hair a mess and said that Derrell wants us to get dressed for the day. She untied me and I could smell that distinct smell of sex on her. I asked her if he fucked her again and she just smiled at me. She grabbed my hand and led me to a bathroom to get showered and ready. We showered together and she said Derrell wanted both of us clean shaven.

I asked why and she said she did not know but it was part of the surprise for later. Once we were done showering, she looked around the bathroom and found all girly items for doing her hair and makeup. She said that Derrell had outfits for us in the bedroom closet. I went back to the bedroom opening the closet. I called for Allison, and I was shocked with what I saw. There was a sexy French maid outfit for her and a what looked like a butler outfit with assless chaps for me. She laughed and grabbed her outfit, disappearing into the bathroom. I sat in the bed waiting for her to be done. An hour later, Allison calls out asking it if I was dressed. I said yes and she came walking out.

She looked smoking hot with the maid outfit on. Her hair was curled, her makeup was heavy, and she had a maid cap on. The site of her made my dick strained in its cage. Allison walked up and twirled for me. I told her how beautiful she was and the said thank you. She made me turn and giggled at the chaps that left my ass in the open. My shirt was a fake tuxedo shirt. The chaps were tight, and you could make out the cage. She rubbed my crotch and kissed my check.

With that she grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. Derrell had made coffee and told us to help ourselves. We made a cup of coffee and Derrell told us to sit down. He said today would be a small party at his place for lunch and we are to serve the guests. We would serve drinks and entertain them until he said so. The morning was spent getting the house ready and laying out the drinks and food as he ordered. Right before the guests showed up Derrell called us to the living room.

He ordered us to get on our knees and bend over the couch. We move onto our knees and bent over. Derrell walked up behind Allison and flipped up her dress, exposing her bare ass. He told us to look straight ahead and not to move. I held Allison's hand as I hear a cap snap open. Allison squeezed my hands as Derrell poured lube on her ass. I heard a drawer open and looked over my shoulder, Derrell smiled at me as I saw the butt plug he was holding. It was a larger metal plug with a jewel on it.

He ordered me to look forward. Allison moaned as Derrell pushed the plug into her ass. Her head fell into the couch as he slapped her ass, flipping her dress back. Derrell told her to stand up. I started to stand as well but he pushed me back down. He said for moving my punishment would be to match my wife. He told Allison to spread my ass checks and he snapped the lube top. I felt Allison pull my checks apart and the cold gel fall onto my ass. A moment later, Allison told me to relax, and the cold tip of a butt plug pressed on my ass. Allison rubs my ass softly as Derrell pushed the plug into my ass. Once the plug was in Allison smacked my ass and giggled.

I stand up and get used to the feeling. Derrell reattaches Allison's collar and leash, leading her to the kitchen. He makes me stand by the front door to greet the guests. Over the next hour about 4 guys come over and Tera comes as well. Allison serves as eye candy and gets passed around between the guys. Each one grabbing her waist, thighs and even her tits. Tera is focused on me and asking how everything is going.

I tell her that Allison is having fun and that is all that matters. She says that's good but tells me that I'll have fun too in a bit, squeezing my ass. I got worried when Derrell told his buddies to move into the living room and led Allison in behind them. Tera grabbed my hand and led me into the room as well. We enter the room shortly after the guys and see them sitting down on the couch. Tera moves me to the corner as we watch Derrell pull Allison to her knees. He tells her that each of his friends would love a piece of her white ass and that their goal is to make her airtight.

Allison looks puzzled and Derrell leans down to her and say Airtight means a dick is in her mouth, pussy and ass! She looks over at me standing there with Tera and does not see Derrell and his buddies drop their pants. Each on is well hung, and they start to stroke their cocks moving into a circle around Allison. Derrell moves over to me as I see his buddies start forcing Allison to suck their cocks. As she is sucking on one, her hands are jerking off others.

Derrell tells me that Tera is a bit of a femdom and loves to play with the boys. She has a thing for new couples and breaking in the husbands. He orders me to follow him to a bench on the side of the room. He orders me to lie down on it with my belly on the bench. He straps my arms and legs to the bench. The bench is on wheels, and he turns it so I can see what Allison is doing. She is sucking one guy, and the others are playing with her ass and pussy.

Tera walks up to me and sits on the edge of the bench. She pulled her pants down and forces her pussy into my face. She tells me to eat her pussy as she watches my wife. After a few moments I hear Allison moan loudly and I look up to see Derrell fucking her doggy style while his friends are forcing her to suck their cocks. She is bouncing between the guys in a rhythm and moaning as they fucked her.

Tera got up and told the boys that she thought I was ready for us to share a moment together. The guys laughed and agreed. They picked up Allison and move her to the front of my bench. One of Derrell's friends pushed her on her hands and knees facing me. She was inches from my face and Derrell ordered her to kiss me. Her lips met mine and I felt a breath escape her as one of the guys pushed his dick into her.

Her face pushed into mine as he thrusted into her, breaking our kiss. Tera came into view and was rocking a strap on dildo. It was black and long and looked like all the guys in the room. She said it was time for Allison and me to bond. Tera moved behind me as another guy move behind Allison. At the same time both the plugs in our asses were removed. I tried to fight but couldn't move as everyone laughed, including Allison.

She held my tied-up hands as I felt the tip of the dildo press against my ass. The tip popped in at the same time Allison's ass gave way to the dick behind her. Soon Tera and the dark man behind Allison were in sync thrusting and causing Allison to fall into my face. She grabbed my face with her free hand and smack my check laughing. She asked me if I was enjoying our adventure, and I couldn't answer. She was really getting into her fucking. Tera kept pounding me as each guys rotated through with Allison. After about 10 mins the guys picked up Allison and moved her to the couch.

12