Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 03

Story Info
I failed to rise to the occasion so my wife takes control.
5.1k words
4.4
7k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story contains some slight humiliation and the use of a cock cage. While I know that it's not what happens in all cuckold relationships, I can tell you this is my experience and one of the kinks my wife and I enjoy. This is an ongoing story and I look forward to any and all feedback.

________________________

This is a continuing story of how my wife took a boyfriend who hikes with her.

My name is Steve and 7 months ago my wife Gwynn flirted and played with a hiking partner Rick in front of me at a party with all her friends. It was embarrassing but extremely arousing. The end of the party found her kissing him goodbye at his car and then coming home with me for mind blowing sex.

This started a fire in both of us that we just kept pushing. We love each other and have normal weeks. We still have tons of fun together and even have fantastic love making sessions. But there are times when she goes hiking and those times are dedicated to her and Rick. At that time, I'm just the cuckold at home.

After her last encounter where she gave Rick a blowjob in the woods, we had absolutely mind blowing sex. The next couple of weeks went back to normal. We both worked, had dinner and snuggled on the couch watching reality TV. Our life had went back to a pretty normal life. That was until Wednesday when I got home from work. Gwynn had ordered pizza and as we started eating and talking about our day, she put down our pizza and looked at me.

"I was thinking about going hiking on Saturday. What do you think?"

Gwynn sat in silence looking at me and waiting for my response. So far she had went further than we had ever dreamed of and made some of my fantasies come true. But how far were we willing to take this? What was the end goal and if we kept going down this road, could we ever come back.

Part of me wanted to believe that if I said I wanted to stop then Gwynn would stop and then it would be over. But would that be fair to her? She had already moved forward and started a fire that I'm not sure either of us could stop.

I snapped out of mind and finally started to speak. "You don't usually hike on the weekends. That time is generally for us."

Gwynn just bit her lower lip. She knew she had me but wanted to tease me a little. "Well I asked a bunch of people but at this time only Rick can go." She smirked a little as she waited on my response.

"So just you and Rick then?"

"Well yeah, I mean we hike with others but Rick can't go til Saturday." She reached out and rubbed the top of my hand. "Is my little man jealous?"

The use of the term little man really hit my stomach. It was a joke but it was also true. From what Gwynn had said, Rick was much longer and wider than I am. That means he reached places I never could. I was a little jealous but also beside myself with lust.

"That should be fine, I've got a few things I need to do Saturday anyway."

We sat in silence eating for a moment and then Gwynn spoke up again. "About that, can you make sure that the grass gets mowed, we are starting to look like the bad neighbors in the subdivision." She picked a pepperoni off of a piece of pizza and didn't lose eye contact with me while she ate it. She was really working it and pushing my boundaries.

"Yeah I can do that."

"Also, I have another favor, since I usually clean the house on Saturdays, can you do that for me while I'm gone. I don't think I'll have the strength to do it after my hike." She smirked knowing that her message had a double meaning. She would be tired but would it be from the hike or her tryst with Rick.

I just nodded and told her it would be done. Gwynn jumped up and hugged me, almost knocking her chair over. She kissed me passionately and drug me into the bedroom. This time was all about me. She pushed me on the bed and quickly pulled my pants and boxers off. Then she started to lick and stroke me while looking up at me. "So you think that Rick will have a good time on Saturday?"

"Yes.......I think he will have a good time."

She kept licking and stroking me. "So will you be okay if I make sure he has a great time?"

"Absolutely!" I groaned as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the blowjob.

Then Gwynn started stroking me quickly and looked at me. "I can't wait to feel what his massive cock feels like. Do you think he will be able to control himself? Are you sure he will like me?"

I couldn't wait any longer. I just moaned "Yes!". Gwynn anticipated this and moved back but kept stroking me. I tensed up and shot my load straight up and all over myself and my shirt.

Gwynn just laughed and got up licking what fell on her hand. "I have to go put the pizza up. Thank you for this." and she walked out of the bedroom. I'm not sure where my mind was but one thing I knew for sure was that Gwynn and Rick would have fun on Saturday and I would get to enjoy her energy when she got back.

So Thursday and Friday went fast. We didn't have sex, even though I tried. I hugged her on Friday night and started kissing her neck. She pulled away from me and put her hands on my chest. "Stop it. Don't get all worked up. I want to be ready for my hike and not sore. Trust me, I'll take care of you tomorrow night."

Then she walked into the bedroom and I heard the shower start. I was frustrated and excited all at once. This wasn't the first time she wasn't in the mood, but it was the first time she pushed me back because she was saving herself for someone else.

I wanted to talk about this and started to walk into the bedroom. The shower was running and as I went around the corner I saw her standing under the shower head through the glass door. She was using the hand wand and had it between her legs. Her other hand was on the glass and she was obviously getting off.

My mind was spinning. She didn't want to have sex with me but was turned on enough to get herself off. It was like she really was horny for Rick but wanted to make me wait. She was putting her needs first.

My dick was rock hard. I stepped back away from the opening but leaned against the wall right outside the door. As I heard her moaning I reached in my pants and started stroking myself. The more she moaned the faster I stroked until I finally exploded in my pants. Once the excitement faded, the guilt stepped in. What had I just done? Why was I excited that my wife would rather get off in the shower in expectation of her date with her boyfriend versus sex with me.

As I heard the shower turn off I quickly grabbed a pair of boxers and shorts and ran to the laundry room. I cleaned myself up and came back into the living room just as Gwynn came in with a towel on her her wearing a sleep shirt and cute little panties. She looked relaxed and calm. "Let's watch some TV." Then she looked at me puzzled, "Did you change shorts?"

"Oh yeah, I realized I got something on them so I changed." She took that as a reasonable answer and just sat down on the couch.

So that's how the rest of the night went. We cuddled watching TV until Gwynn said she was going to bed. "Big day tomorrow." and she kissed me on the cheek and went to bed.

I waited a while and then went to bed. She was sleeping soundly and looked heavenly. I laid down beside her and stared at the ceiling. Has this gone to far? Could I lose the love of my life? And most importantly, why did this turn me on so much?

I finally fell asleep and woke up to the smell of coffee. The sun was just coming up and I looked at the clock. It was 6:30 am.

Gwynn was in the bathroom getting ready. She was wearing a pair of black yoga pants that showed off her ass and legs so nicely. It was paired with a sports bra that showed her mid-drif and her beautiful belly button and shiny belly button ring. She was heavenly. I watched from the bed while she put her hair in a ponytail and stuck it through the back of a black hat to complete ensemble.

After she finished her makeup she looked over and noticed me. She smiled and could hardly hold her excitement. "Good morning. Did I wake you?"

"No I was just watching you get ready. You look amazing."

"Awe, thank you babe." She came out of the bathroom and went into the closet. She came out with a small overnight bag and started putting jeans, a sexy top and some shoes in it. I was confused when she went to her underwear drawer and was grabbing a matching set of black thongs and a bra.

"What are you doing honey?" I leaned up and was sitting straight up watching her pack.

"Oh, well I'm meeting Rick this morning at the trailhead. We are hiking up about an hour north of here. It's a new trail I've wanted to do for a while. It's a little rough so I figured if I was sweaty afterwards I could stop by Rick's and take a quick shower before I drove home. He is only about 15 minutes from the trail." She suddenly stopped and just stood there looking at me. Her face showed she was concerned and waiting on my approval.

"Well that makes sense. I was just hoping that you would be coming right back here after your date......I mean hike," I just grinned at her trying to relieve the tension hanging in the room.

A large grin covered Gwynn's face. "Oh baby, don't worry I'll be back and give you all of my attention." She leaned down and gave me a quick peck of a kiss. I leaned in to kiss her again and she pulled back quickly. "Don't mess up my lipstick. I'm going to be late."

She quickly took her bag into the bathroom and put some makeup and a brush in it. I got up and went to the bathroom while she was finishing in the bedroom. It was difficult to relieve myself with a semi hard on but I managed.

When I walked into the bedroom Gwynn was ready to go. She looked at me holding her bag and smiled.

"Goodbye, I love you. It's gonna be a long day but I should be back by around 8 this evening."

She stood there for a moment and then finally asked, "Are you really sure about this?"

I stood there and then finally crossed the distance between us. I gave her a hug and said, "You go enjoy yourself. If you don't go, you'll always wonder." Then I stepped back. Her mouth turned to a smile as she started to walk out of the bedroom. She stopped and turned to look at me. She blew me a kiss and just like that she was gone. I followed her to the garage as she was packing her hiking gear in her car.

"Don't forget to mow the lawn and clean the house, remember, you promised." She perched her lips out as a little tease as she got in the car.

She mouthed "I love you" as she backed out of the garage and drove away.

And there I was. Standing in my driveway watching my wife drive away to her boyfriend for what would likely be the first time that they made love. Just thinking about this and remembering how they were flirting and all over each other in front of me at the party got me rock hard. I had to get into the house before my neighbors saw me in a pair of shorts pitching a tent in the driveway. I could get indecent exposure charges.

I knew I needed to clean the house but I needed relief first. I went back to the bedroom and reached into Gwynn's nightstand to grab some lube. Then I noticed as I opened the drawer, the lube was gone. She took it with her.

This was really happening. I fell back on the bed and took my shorts off. I grabbed her hand lotion thinking this would have to work. I immediately smelled the scent that was always on her neck and hands. It drove me wild. I was sitting at home jerking off while she drove to her boyfriend expecting a wild day.

It took just a few minutes and then bam! I exploded all over myself and the bed. After I caught my breathe, I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I thought the best thing to do was to keep myself busy. I ended up starting laundry, and cleaning the kitchen. When I started the clock said 7:30am. By the time the kitchen was cleaned, the dishes were washing and the clothes were going, the clock said a little after 9.

That means that she was with him. What were they doing? What were they saying? Were they holding hands? To anyone looking on they were a happy couple. Laughing and having fun on a Saturday morning. I was instantly hard and went back to the bedroom. I grabbed her lotion and started jerking off. I ended up exploding all over the bed sheets on my side. I'm not sure why I didn't want to cum on her side, but it wasn't lost on me that I came where I slept knowing another man was going to be cumming in a place specifically mine.

Cumming in my wife, where no one else should be.

I came to my senses and started cleaning the rest of the house. I started dusting, then vacuuming. I'm not sure why but I focused completely on making the house spotless. It kept my mind off my circumstances but it meant alot to me that she was happy.

I finished cleaning all of the house except the bedroom. I stepped in there and looked at the clock. It was 12:30. Were they still hiking or was my Gwynn in a bedroom just like this right now? Was she moaning in pleasure? I started to think about him going slowly to let her stretch out. I fantasized about the moans and screams she would be making while her boyfriend Rick was sliding in and out of her.

Had he already exploded in her?

What positions did they try?

Were they working on another round or just snuggling naked in his bed in post orgasmic bliss?

It made me hard again so I did what I had done twice already. I grabbed the lotion and started stroking rapidly. This time took a little longer and that made me proud. I was dreaming of watching them fucking.........or were they making love? I finally exploded all over the bed again. This time I coated my side and even my pillow.

At that moment guilt hit me. What was I doing? Why was this driving me nuts? I grabbed my phone and texted Gwynn, I had to know what was going on.

I quickly sent a text. GOOD AFTERNOON BABE. I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN. ARE YOU STILL HIKING?

I stood looking down at the phone and nothing. No text back, not even the little bubbles showing she was texting. Just the notification it was delivered.

I started to panic, my stomach was churning. I did everything I could to hold it together. I stripped the bed and threw the linens in the washer. I put clean ones on the bed and finished cleaning the bedroom.

Once I was done I was proud of everything I had accomplished. Then it hit me. I need to mow the lawn.

I threw on some old clothes and headed outside. By the time I got the grass cut, the trim work done and blew off the driveway I was exhausted. I went inside and stripped down throwing my work clothes in the laundry.

As I headed to the shower I noticed it was after 6pm and I haven't even had dinner yet. I stood naked in the kitchen and made a peanut butter sandwich. My thoughts went to me standing naked with my small dick in my kitchen eating a sandwich while my wife was probably eating a nice lunch with her boyfriend enjoying his company and probably his big cock.

As I went to take a shower I noticed I had a text. I jumped and nervously opened my phone. Gwynn texted me back two hours later than I texted her.

SORRY BABE. I JUST SAW THIS. WE DID A QUICK HIKE BUT IT WASN'T AS NICE AS I HOPED. SO WE CAME BACK TO RICK'S HOUSE TO HANG OUT. HAVING A GREAT TIME. GOING TO DINNER IN A FEW.

I texted her back. I WAS MOWING THE LAWN AND MISSED YOUR TEXT. HAVE FUN AND I LOVE YOU.

I was instantly hard. They didn't hike all day. Just a little and then went to his house. My mind wondered about what they were doing. When I got in the shower I took a long shower and ended up jacking off yet again. Not much cum came out but I still had a mind numbing experience.

By the time I got out I saw that Gwynn had texted again.

LOVE YOU TOO. I'M ON MY WAY HOME AND SHOULD BE THERE SOON.

I quickly put on some shorts and a t-shirt and landed on the couch to watch TV. I had a hard day filled with emotions but was proud to have done everything she wanted. Just then I heard the garage door going up. Gwynn walked in almost bouncing. She was wearing her jeans and top that showed plenty of cleavage. She was radiant.

"Hey babe, the yard looks great." She sat her bag down and snuggled up beside me.

It felt great to have her beside me. "The house looks amazing." As she kissed me on the cheek. I could smell the shampoo and lotion on her. She had definitely had a shower.

After a few minutes I spoke up. "How was your day?" I said looking her in the eyes.

"It was amazing! The hike wasn't as great as we thought it would be so we called it and went back down. But we had already started to sweat so he suggested we go back to his house and clean up."

As she was saying this, she started to stroke my thigh. It felt great hearing her voice and feeling her physical touch.

"He has a nice house. The bathroom is huge. We ended up taking a shower together. Then we took it to the bedroom." I turned the TV off and shifted to look at her.

"So did you end up.............?"

She interrupted me, "Oh yeah, not to brag but by the time we left we had fucked twice during the day. Then we went to dinner and had a quickie before I came home." She reached out and was rubbing my leg again.

"So you were able to take him?" I was whispering and not really making eye contact.

"Yeah, it was tough at first. When we went to the bedroom he ended up going down on me for a while. Once I had a couple of orgasms, he slowly started to slide it in. It took a while and lots of lube." She took a breath and then rubbed my thigh again as she spoke. "Once he got in about half way, he made me feel so full. He gently slid back and forth and put a little more lube on me, then he finally bottomed out in me."

She was still stroking my thigh and continued. "It hurt a little at first and then it felt so good. He has great stamina as well. I bet we fucked for almost an hour." She was still grinning and on an orgasmic cloud remembering her activities.

"I had to take a shower to go to dinner, but I promised to bring you a surprise." With that she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bedroom.

When she walked in, she pulled her top off and dropped in on the floor. Then her bra. She turned to face me while she unbuckled her pants, she flipped her shoes off. She then slid out of her jeans and layed back on the bed with just her panties on.

"Take you clothes off and join me." I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. I almost fell down and that brought a smile and giggle from Gwynn.

As I got up on the bed she kissed me gently then pushed my head down to her panties. "I had Rick leave you a surprise before I left"

With that, she pulled her panties to the side. They were sticky and her small patch of hair shaved into an upside triangle was matted down. She had a musky smell. I dove right in and started to lick her clit and then between hip lips.

"It might take a while, he came pretty deep." She said moaning from all the attention.

I slid her panties off, making a production of licking the sticky residue off of them while she watched and grinned. I went back down on her doubling my efforts. I did my best and even slid a few fingers into her to coax more cum out. She just laid there and moaned having orgasm after orgasm. After about thirty minutes she was clean but soaking with my saliva and the two orgasms that she had.

"Come reclaim me" She said as she pulled her panties off. I got up between her legs with my little cock half hard. I tried to get it up but for some reason it wasn't responding. It was sore and red. After a few minutes to playing with it and whipping it around, I was frustrated.

Gwynn got on her elbows looking down at me. "What seems to be the problem down there?" She leaned on her left elbow and was rubbing her hard nipple with her fingers on her right hand.

"I don't know. It won't get up." still trying to will life into it.

"Let me help." She moved down and while I was on my knees she leaned down and started to lick and suck my soft dick. I pulled back in pain.

12