Hotwife Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want this, Ryan." She ran her tongue up the length of Nick's cock. "When I come. Ryan, my love juice is going to flow out ... over your face." For some reason, Debbie wanted to humiliate Ryan, guessing it would be a huge turn-on for him. "I don't want Nick to wear a condom. It means you'll witness his spunk squirting deep into my womb. Can you cope with that, Ryan?"

"You might get pregnant." He sounded alarmed.

She ignored his remark and slowly eased her open mouth over and down Nick's cock. She felt the slight pressure of Nick's hand behind her head, pulling her deeper down his cock, as she opened wider to let his tip touch the very back of her throat. The tightening grip of her hair gave an indication of the magic her mouth was giving this new man in her life.

Ryan:

Ryan propped himself on one elbow to witness his wife sucking Nick. This had been a fantasy of his, also Debbie's fantasy who willingly played out the scenario during their lovemaking at home. Ryan wanted to see another man fuck his wife, to be part of that, and she'd join in the make-believe as he made love to her, screaming out she was being banged by a huge stud while she climaxed. It was the way she and Ryan took their love-making to a new level.

And now it was happening right in front of him, another man taking control and Debbie joining in. Ryan knew that to explain this need, this erotic twist to anyone else, their friends, would be received with shock. It was their secret, the fantasies and the reality happening in front of their eyes. And afterwards, tomorrow and beyond, this would be a talking point to excite them, to turn on the tap for Debbie and himself to have explosive sex.

For these reasons, he didn't mind the risk that his wife would, in the future, want Nick in preference to her husband. Nick wasn't a predator, he felt sure, and Debbie wasn't into secret affairs. Basically, Ryan trusted his wife, allowed her to sleep with another man - occasionally - because she would tell him all about it which made him feel safe, unafraid, confident and red-hot sex between them was the result. Their relationship wasn't simple but it suited them.

He watched Nick pull back Debbie's head away from his cock. Nick said, "On the bed, Debbie. On your front over Ryan." She got up and onto the bed as Nick directed her to squat with legs apart over Ryan's head. This gave Ryan a view of his wife's pussy as if he was about to perform a 69. Debbie's hard nipples scrapped along Ryan's belly button, her tousled, rumpled hair made contact with his own cock, which she kissed as she got herself comfortable, her hips raised to just above Ryan's mouth.

"Hold still," Nick said while he knelt behind Debbie, his legs almost touching either side of Ryan's head. Nick said, "What do you see, Ryan?"

"I'm 4 inches below Debbie, her pussy is dribbling juice onto my chin. I see your cock, glistening and wet, your cum oozing from the head."

He felt his wife shift as she spoke. "Ryan, use your hands to hold me wide for Nick. Can you do that? Nick's big. You can help me, Ryan?"

Ryan moved his arms up to the outside of her hips and spread his fingers around her bum to gently pull apart her pussy lips. "Is that ok?"

"Hold it there," said Nick. "And Debbie - stay still until I say you can move."

Ryan heard his wife mumble "yes" before she rested her head against his groin. Ryan couldn't believe the sight of Nick's thick cock-head which eased between her pussy lips, a tight fit, even though Ryan pulled Debbie open to make it better for her. And as Nick pushed in another two inches, her clit peeked out from the folds of protective skin, pale and smooth and shiny. Debbie groaned.

Nick withdrew, waited a few seconds and entered again. He began to get a motion going. A quicker entry, slightly deeper than the last time, a withdrawal and then repeated. All the time going deeper while Nick kept calling for Debbie to be still, not to move. Ryan felt Nick's low-hung balls scraping his forehead, The balls were now over Ryan's eyes, forward and back, slowly at first, the twin balls and their tight hair now either side of Ryan's nose.

Debbie began moaning, "Oh I'm coming. Oh shit, Nick, I can't help it."

Suddenly she gushed love juice over Nick's cock which was half way in, her liquid squirted over Ryan's head. She hadn't come with this much juice before thought Ryan. As his wife recovered he felt her hand squeeze his own cock, entangled with her hair. She groaned, "I'm ready again, Nick. Fuck me all the way."

Ryan watched Nick's cock plunge into Debbie. Her muffled scream wasn't from pain, Ryan recognised it as her normal orgasmic cry. Nick's balls started to go back and forth, scraping Ryan's forehead to his chin, spreading the liquid from his wife all over Ryan's face. The momentum was building, as Nick penetrated all the way.

Nick stopped. "I can feel your cervix," he said. "I'm going to stay bare, I'm going to come deep into your womb. Do you want that?"

Ryan heard Debbie call, "Yes, Nick. Fuck me ... no condom ... take me ... I want all of you ... your baby. Oh my God." Her hips pushed back against Nick to make him start to fuck again. Nick slapped her bottom to keep still. Ryan wondered whether to say anything but it was much too erotic, such a turn-on. He wanted this anyway, the secret fantasy which would drive their own husband/wife sex for ages to come. Ryan knew that Debbie would love recounting the feeling she was getting now - the fucking from Nick. And he, Ryan, would tell Debbie in great detail what he saw between her legs.

Debbie couldn't stay still any longer and was now pushing back into Nick, in sync with Nick's thrusts, their speed steadily increasing. Ryan could tell that his wife was building to a huge orgasm, her cries for help were her way of saying "continue". Ryan brought his hand from her thighs, round to the front of her leg to place his finger onto her clit. The left side of her enlarged bud was usually the most sensitive. He pressed his thumb into the crease and let her hip movements dictate the friction. It powered her on. In no time, Ryan felt Debbie's hand start to pump his own cock, his wife was masturbating him. He couldn't help push against her body weight but now he felt her hair entangled around his cock giving him even more friction.

Ryan exploded his semen and he was amazed how Debbie kept going with her masturbation of him until he was finally finished.

Meanwhile, above him, Nick's cock seemed to get wider as he yelled for her to squeeze her pussy muscles. "Yes," she shouted, "fuck me deep, Nick. I'm coming ... oh yes ... "

She squirted which increased the slapping noise every time Nick's groin smacked against her pussy. A few seconds later, Nick ejaculated into Debbie, spunk dribbled out onto Ryan as Nick continued thrusting before he finally stopped and held his cock fully inside Debbie.

Silence fell on the room until Debbie groaned, "That was so good, so fucking good. Ryan, are you ok?"

"Yeah." He felt satisfied. "I'm covered in both your love juices."

"Want some more, Ryan?"

Before he could answer, Nick slowly withdrew. She gasped, "Let it flow, Ryan. Drink it, darling." Her pussy dribbled a steady amount for which he opened his mouth and drank.

12