Hotwife Kelly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it daddy fucking abuse your little girls pussy. Use me as a cum slut." I shouted as I started to get to the peak of my orgasm. Marc doubled his fucking with one finaly fast deep stroke I felt the flood gates open and like a tidle wave my orgasm washed over me. I can't really remember what happened next but Marc told me later that I screamed "Fuck" over and over again. He told me I bucked and shook like a flag in a bad wind storm.

Marc slowed down but never stopped fucking me while my body and mind was lost to the orgasmic bliss that was my orgasm. When I started to come around Marc was fucking me in slow but deep thrusts and I could feel my pussy still having mini spasms. I pulled Marc in close and we shared a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues played together in our mouths while Marc's left hand played with my tits. As we kissed I could feel Marc's cock twitching inside of me and it was driving me crazy. Breaking off the kiss I reached back and pulled out my anal plug while saying "Will daddy please fuck my ass?" I wiggled my ass for attention.

Putting the anal plug in my mouth I laid as best I could on the couch and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them giving my husband access to my ass. I had only let him fuck my ass once before and we were both drunk. While I enjoyed it just as much as he did I felt like it was something that didn't need to be an every time kind of thing but a hotwife offers her ass to her man so I did. Not waiting for me to change my mind Marc lined up his cock with my tight asshole and slowly pushed in a few inches then stopped to let me adjust.

After a minute he pushed another few inches until he had 7 of his 9 inches in my ass. With another slow punch Marc's cock was fully buried in my ass. He started out with slow thrusts but soon started to pick up the pace. While my husband started to really fuck my ass I took the anal plug and started to fuck my pussy with it. The feeling of having a cock in my ass and something in my pussy was new and amazing. As we got into a rhythm I really hoped getting DP'd was on the hotwife challenge. Marc fucked my ass with the same hard fast strokes he did my pussy and soon I was quickly approaching another orgasm.

I could tell Marc was close too so I begged him saying "Please daddy fill my ass with your cum. I want to feel your hot cum shooting into my ass. Please daddy won't you fill your little sluts ass with your cum." Hearing me talk dirty pushed Marc over the edge and once I felt him cumming I too orgasmed.

We collapsed on the couch with him still on top of me. Once our breathing steadily became normal and Marc's cock was semi hard he pulled out of my ass. When he pulled out some of his cum leaked out and onto the couch. Leaving our clothes on the floor we walked up to our bedroom and showered before crawling into bed and falling asleep spooning with Marc's still semi hard cock pressed into my ass.

12