HotWife Olwen: The Early Days

Story Info
How it all began.
6k words
4.44
8.6k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
476 Followers

Reading notes: I receive many requests asking me to describe how I became a HotWife. I usually direct these enquirers to the story I had published on here some time ago. (It's "Olwen Goes Black" if you're interested.) But earlier this week, a follower requested a story which starts after Richard and I gave up swinging and before the events described in "Olwen Goes Black". To be honest, it was so long ago (so many delicious cocks, so little time!) that I cannot remember perfectly the sequence of events. But what follows did actually happen, and started both Richard and myself on a journey of self discovery; one that we are still travelling on today, nearly 30 years later. All sexual encounters described below occur between consenting adults of 18 years of age or older. Please consider using the scoring system and leave a comment if you feel so inclined. Thank you.

The time: A Monday evening. The place: Olwen and Richard Simpson's house.

"Richard, come and look at this," Olwen Simpson called downstairs from the small upstairs room that she and her husband called 'the office', because it was here that their home computer lived, and from this room they contacted their on-line friends, and did some administration work in the evenings for their day jobs.

Richard left the task of stacking the dishwasher with the dirty dishes from their evening meal. He hurried upstairs. In the office, he found Olwen sitting in front of the computer, staring at the screen, and drawing occasionally on the cigar in the cigar holder he had recently purchased for his darling wife. Richard felt his tiny cock grow hard immediately. He loved watching Olwen smoke. When he confessed his smoking fetish to her following his disasterous attempts to fuck a fellow swinger at a recent party, Olwen had vowed to feed her beloved husband's fetish and had begun smoking cigars. The stubby, elegant cigar holder was a 'thank you' present from a very grateful Richard.

"I've had another reply," Olwen said excitedly, "and unlike most of the others I've had, this seems promising. Pull up a chair and read this email."

As always, Richard did as he was told. He knew that Olwen had finally accepted that they were unlikely to be invited to attend any more of the swinging parties that they had both previously enjoyed. Olwen enjoyed them because she always got fucked by someone with a much bigger cock than Richard possessed; he enjoyed the thought that the woman he loved, and who loved him back, was being given the sexual satisfaction that he couldn't provide.

He had persuaded her to consider the Hot Wife and cuckold lifestyle. Initially, she had been upset and horrified at the thought of having sex with another man. Indeed, the first time he'd suggested it, she'd stormed out of the marital bed, and for the first (and only) time since they had married, she'd slept alone in the spare bedroom.

But Olwen had hated sleeping alone as much as Richard had. They made up the very next morning, and began to plan how they could join a swingers' group. Initially, it had been successful, but eventually Richard's 'shortcomings', as he termed them meant that invitations to parties dwindled and eventually dried up. But Olwen had been bitten by the 'big, thick cock' bug, so that when Richard suggested that she register on a website that catered for Hot Wives and cuckolds, she readily agreed.

Olwen sat and smoked as Richard read. Eventually he turned to her with a huge grin.

"You're right," he said. "It does sound promising. It's written far more coherently than most of the replies you've had so far. The spelling, punctuation and the grammar seem to indicate someone with a modicum of education."

"And he hasn't attached a cock pic," replied Olwen. "What do you think? A cautious reply, indicating that I'm interested and that I'd welcome a bit more detail of what he wants from a possible relationship?"

"That would be my advice," Richard said. "Oh, god, I'm so excited at the thought of you making me a cuckold. And welcoming you back home with another man's cum in your cunt so that I can reclaim you and have sloppy seconds."

"Fuck, Olwen, I'm so horny. Do you think we can have an early night? I'd love to fill you up with cum right now!"

Olwen drew heavily on her cigar in its' holder and blew a long, thin stream of creamy smoke at Richard.

"I need to answer this email," she said, "so go and finish your chores in the kitchen and we'll see about sex when we've both done our tasks."

"Mind you," she continued, "if you cum before I've had at least two orgasms, you're going to have to go down on me and get me off with your tongue."

Richard made his way back to the kitchen with a grin like the Cheshire Cat, whilst Olwen, her cigar holder firmly in the corner of her mouth, typed out a suitably enigmatic reply to her would-be lover. As she typed, she felt her clit twitch and the familiar sensation of dampness in her cunt. Yes, she would allow Richard to fuck her later on, but she was determined to make him eat her cream pie too, regardless of how many orgasms she had before he shot his bolt inside her.

The time: Nine weeks later. The place: A Premier Inn carpark, 30 miles from the Simpson's home town.

"Now you're sure that you're happy with me going through with this?"

Olwen had finished touching up her lipstick in the car's vanity mirror, and she turned to face Richard who was sitting behind the wheel, looking, she thought, rather anxious.

"It's not too late to call it off," she continued. "I won't think any the less of you if you turn the car around and take us both back home. I can phone Mark from my mobile and explain."

"No, we've come this far, and you look ravishing," Richard said in a clear, determined voice. "And anyway, we both know that this will be, to all intents and purposes, a 'one night's stand'. Or rather a 'one afternoon's stand.' Mark is going home because his mother is unwell. If you plan to continue to be a Hot Wife, Carlisle is much too far away from us for this to become a regular thing."

"I only wish I could be a fly on the wall this afternoon, and watch you getting fucked. I'm going to be on pins until you phone and ask me to collect you."

Olwen smiled.

"I do love you," she said softly, reaching for his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Just try and keep your hands away from your cock whilst I'm away. I promise you I'll be up for sloppy seconds as soon as we get home."

Richard groaned.

"Oh god, Olwen," he croaked, "I'm so glad you agreed to try this lifestyle. I'm so turned on. It might only be about four inches long, but my cock's like an iron bar!"

"No, dear. Not a bar," Olwen replied sardonically. "A darning needle is a more apt description, I think. I only hope that I can feel you inside me after Mark has stretched me out with his real man's cock! And whatever the outcome this afternoon, if I get a taste for making you a cuckold, we've got Andrew to develop and encourage to take the plunge. He sounds an interesting character, and very promising too."

(Olwen was referring to Andrew, (later Anthony/Tony) with whom she was to have a fairly longstanding relationship, as described in the story 'Olwen Goes Black.)

Olwenput her lipstick away in her shoulder bag. She reassured herself that her new lady pipe and tobacco were both inside her bag and gave herself one last check up in the mirror.

"Right," she announced, "I'm ready. I'll ring you when I want collecting. Where are you going to spend the afternoon?"

"I might find a pub and have a leisurely pint," Richard replied. "Only one, of course, as I'm driving. But I can sit in the corner of the bar and think of you getting your brains fucked out!"

Olwen winked at him.

"I'll ring you," she said. "And don't keep me waiting. You don't want all of Mark's cum to have leaked out of me before we get home."

Richard leaned in for a goodbye kiss. Olwen proffered her cheek to him.

"Not on the lips," she said sternly. "They are for my lover now, and I don't want my lipstick smudged."

Richard gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Enjoy yourself, my darling," he said sincerely. "See you later."

Olwen got out of the car and Richard turned the ignition on. Olwen knocked the passenger window imperiously.

"Don't go yet," she instructed. "There's room number five. Wait until I've knocked and Mark answers. You are not to drive away until I've waved to you. I want Mark to see that you are fully committed to this."

Richard gulped and wriggled in his seat. He was wearing boxer shorts under his chinos, but even in those baggy underpants, his tiny cock was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. He hoped he wouldn't have one of those spontaneous eruptions that had signalled the end of his and Olwen's swinging days.

He watched as his Hot Wife-to-be glided up the path to bedroom number five. Underneath the knitted woollen dress that he had helped to dress her in for her first date with another man, Richard knew that Olwen was naked, save for a pair of lacy hold up stockings, which he had been allowed to roll up her legs and adjust so that the seams running down the back of Olwen's legs were straight.

Richard wondered how Olwen's cunt was feeling as he watched her pause at the door of the chalet and turn to face him. He'd been permitted to help her shave this morning, and as a treat, he'd been allowed to run his tongue along her tight outer cunt lips, and then along her cunt slit to check for stray stubble.

He'd got a sharp slap on the side of his head when Olwen felt his tongue open her slit up slightly.

"No!" she'd admonished. "That cunt belongs to Mark now, until you reclaim me with sloppy seconds."

There had been no stray hairs or stubble. Olwen's cunt was as smooth as a billiard table, all ready for her new lover.

Richard felt his heart beating nineteen to the dozen as Olwen knocked on the door of number five. She had a huge grin on her face. When the door opened, Richard saw Olwen reach in and pull the occupant out into the afternoon sunlight. They held hands and Olwen appeared to be saying something. The man whom Richard knew as Mark looked in his direction and smiled.

As he watched, Olwen rubbed her hand over a substantial bulge in Mark's trousers, and licked her lips laviciously. Richard laughed, but his laughter caught in his throat as he saw Mark's hand come up to fondle one of Olwen's large tits. She closed her eyes in ecstasy. Still rubbing Mark's cock, she reached up her other arm and pulled his head down to meet her. They kissed, and from the amount of head movement from both participants, Richard judged there to be an awful lot of tongue work involved in the kiss. Eventually, they broke off from one another, and even from this distance, Richard could see the flush on Olwen's cheeks and her tits were heaving up and down as she breathed heavily. Olwen raised her hand and waved to Richard in a humiliating gesture of dismissal. Neither he nor his little boy's cock were needed for the rest of the afternoon. As he drove out of the carpark, his wife and her lover disappeared into chalet number five.

As Olwen got out of the car, she heard Richard turn the key in the ignition. The engine caught immediately, and Olwen whipped round and knocked hard on the passenger side window.

"Don't go yet. There's room number five," she said, indicating where she was headed with a nod of her head. Richard could see the purple front door from where he was sitting. He turned off the engine.

"Wait until I've knocked and Mark answers. You are not to drive away until I've waved to you. I want Mark to see that you are fully committed to this," she continued. Then with a little wave of her fingers, she turned onto the pathway up to chalet number five.

Despite the weak sunshine, there was a keen wind blowing. Olwen felt her nipples harden in the breeze and it also helped to cool the intense heat that seemed to be radiating from her newly shaved cunt. She stood at the front door and looked at Richard, flashing him a cheeky grin.

The door opened and Mark stood there. He opened his mouth to speak, but Olwen was too quick for him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out onto the footpath.

"Don't say anything, just listen," she said with a wink.

"My husband, soon to be my cuckold, is down there in the car. Turn your head and look at him."

Mark did as he was told, smiling at Richard, whom he had only ever seen on the computer screen when they had all been chatting on zoom.

His smile turned into a gasp as he felt Olwen rubbing his rapidly stiffening cock through his trousers. Forgetting Richard, he turned his attention back to Olwen.

"Grope my tit," she whispered, and his hand came up and grabbed the soft 36DD tit with its' bullet-hard nipple. He squeezed it gently and Olwen closed her eyes and moaned.

As he continued to knead the soft but firm mound of flesh, Olwen pulled his head down towards her face and kissed him.

She tasted exotic, Mark thought. A combination of minty fresh toothpaste with subtle notes of cigar tobacco, topped with sweet, slippery lipstick.All these thoughts ran through his head as Olwen's tongue aggressively invaded his mouth in a combination of hot breath and tasty saliva. Mark sucked hungrily on Olwen's tongue before repaying the compliment and driving his own tongue, and hers back into Olwen's mouth.

"Bloody hell!" he thought to himself, "if she kisses like this, I can't wait to find out how she fucks!"

They broke off the kiss and Olwen, her eyes sparkling and her large chest heaving, raised her hand and waved to her cuckold in a gesture of dismissal.

"Come on, big boy," she rasped throatily, "I need that cock in me now. Take me inside and fuck my brains out!"

They heard the car start up, and begin to pull away, but neither of them turned their head. They both had other things on their mind.

Mark kicked the door shut behind them. Olwen turned round to face him and they kissed. Almost as if by psychic intuition they took it in turns to tongue fuck each other's mouth. The exchange of saliva was both copious and thrilling for them both.

As they kissed, Olwen's hands went to Mark's belt and unbuckled it. She undid the fastening stud and pulled the waistband apart, so that all the buttons on the fly of his Levi jeans popped open. Olwen could see that Mark had gone commando for their first ever date! She eased his jeans down over his waist and his cock sprang into view.

During the time they had been chatting on zoom, Olwen had shown Mark her tits and her cunt. She'd even made Richard display his little boy's cock so that Mark would understand why she was pursuing the Hot Wife lifestyle. In return, Mark had not only shown her his very impressive cock, but when Olwen had slid a dildo into herself to tease him, he'd stood up and filled the screen of her pc with his hard fuck stick and wanked himself to a copious climax all over his screen. (The next time they'd chatted on zoom, he'd admitted that it had taken him ages to clean his lap top up.)

This was the first time Olwen had had the chance to actually get her hands on the real thing. With her tongue doing its' best to clean his tonsils, she grabbed hold of his cock, thrilled at its' girth and the knobbly, vein engorged shaft.

She broke off the kiss.

"I want that banging against my tonsils," she muttered, slowly sinking to her knees.

"Hang on," replied Mark, shucking off his shoes and stepping out of his jeans, which by now had pooled on the floor. He reached down and gripped the hem of Olwen's dress, yanking it upwards and over her head. She stood there naked but for her stockings and shoes.

"Fuck me, you're fucking gorgeous," he growled, reaching for Olwen's tits. Her thick nipples stood out like organ stops and he gripped both of them in both of his hands and squeezed. Olwen gasped as the sharp pain sent what felt like an electric shock direct to her clit.

Olwen completed the descent to her knees. Mark's cock was now at eye level. She could see a teardrop of pre cum oozimng out of the eye in its mushroom head. Her tongue slid out from between her lips and greedily lapped it up.

Mark pushed his hips forward slightly as Olwen opened her mouth. Two became one, joined cock to mouth.

To Olwen's amazement, Mark had obviously not been fully hard. She felt the thick, knobbly rod expand as she started to suck and his mushroom head hit the back of her throat, causing a slight gag reaction. Mark pulled out immediately, his cock dripping with Olwen's drool.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Are you alright?"

"Never better," grinned Olwen. "I sucked some big cocks during the time that Richard and I were swinging. Some were Championship level; some Premiership. Yours is International level!"

She took his cock back into her mouth gently and eased her way down the shaft until Mark's mushroom head was lodged in her throat. Breathing through her nose, Olwen began to bob back and forth until Mark caught on and released her nipples so that he could grip both sides of her head. He started to skull fuck his new lover.

Olwen managed to cope for about ninety seconds of this brutal assault on her mouth and throat. Then her natural reflexes kicked in and she gagged again. Mark stopped and started to pull out of Olwen's mouth.

She clamped her lips down about half way down the shaft and swirled her tongue around his throbbing mushroom head. Mark groaned.

"Oh fuck, yeah! That's perfect. I hope you fuck as well as you suck cock!"

Olwen released him and, with drool dripping off her chin, she rose elegantly to her feet.

"Why don't we go and find out?" she asked flirtatiously. "Get the rest of your clothes off, including your socks. We're not making a porno film here!"

Mark was wearing a short sleeved polo shirt. In his haste to pull it off over his head, one of the three buttons pinged off somewhere and Olwen made as if to go and pick it up.

"Fuck it, leave it there. It's only a button," he said hoarsely, flinging his polo shirt onto the floor and balancing on one leg to yank his sock off. He switched legs and pulled the other sock off, flinging them after his polo shirt.

Olwen slipped her shoes off and reached for the lacy top of one of her stockings, intending to roll it down her leg.

"Will you leave them on, please?" Mark asked anxiously. "I have a stocking fetish. I love the feel of them around my waist when I'm fucking a lady."

"Your wish is my command," grinned Olwen, standing up straight and reaching for Mark's cock again. "Lead on, MacDuff. I think you just mentioned fucking a lady? Well, this lady is wet and willing. Let's go and do the dirty deed!"

In the bedroom, Olwen got onto the big double bed and knelt with her arse in the air. Mark grinned. He loved the doggy position. Kneeling behind Olwen, he eased her legs apart and felt for her cunt. She held her breath as she felt first one, then two fingers penetrate her. Mark found her clit and gently squeezed it, bringing a moan of pleasure from Olwen.

"I love a bit of finger before we start," she said softly. "Don't forget my arsehole either. I love anal too."

Until they'd started attending the swinging parties, Olwen had never had anything up her arse. The first time someone had jammed a finger up there, he was also balls deep in her cunt. Olwen had never felt anything like it and her cunt went into spasm and she squirted for the first time ever. At subsequent parties, she encouraged her lovers to finger her arsehole whilst they fucked, and when, on one memorable occasion, she was asked if she'd take a cock up her arse, Olwen readily agreed. She didn't regret the decision, and Richard enjoyed a different type of cream pie later that night when they were back home.

Mark withdrew his sticky fingers and slid the middle one gently into Olwen's arse. She gasped with pleasure.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
476 Followers
12