Hotwife Opportunity Materializes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Daniel was still only on about the 70th photo; still plenty more to go. I looked across the car, and nobody was standing or moving about. I stroked him several more times, picking up the pace every so slightly, but deliberately. My mind was racing. Should I? I could just keep jerking this stranger, and he would no doubt cum in my hand. But should I push the envelope even further? Again, I looked directly into my husband's eyes, filled with lust for me, but also love, and I made my decision. I stared straight at my husband as I lowered my mouth to Daniel's dick, lightly ran my tongue around the head, and then wrapped my lips around it and began to consume it, all the while looking at my husband. I knew the man attached to this dick was enjoying both the visual of my photos, and the feeling of my mouth on his penis. But I needed to keep monitoring my husband's reaction, and I knew he wanted the connection to me in that moment.

So I continued to blow this stranger while looking directly at my husband. Up and down; up and down this man's dick, all the while engaged in deeply intimate eye contact with a completely different person, my husband. What a strange experience, to say the least. But I knew it was what my husband wanted, and I wanted to give him this fantasy. I love being his fantasy.

I kept sucking, slowly, opening my mouth wide and moving my tongue all around the head of his penis. Daniel was really starting to breathe quickly now, as I alternated between tongue and mouth, and hand action. I continued to look at my husband, while at the same time paying attention to what was going to make this guy cum. He was getting very close, and I committed to finishing him off. I picked up the pace, licking, stroking, and sucking at increasing rates, until his body tensed and I knew the cum was imminent. I raised up slightly, continued to jerk him with one hand, and used my other hand to capture his cum as it began spurting out. I had to break eye contact with my husband to concentrate on capturing this stranger's cum, but as his cumming subsided, I looked up at my husband again and realized that he too had cum. His breathing was heavy, but coming down; the unmistakable sign that he was on the backside of the orgasm mountain, making his way down.

I had just made two men cum at exactly the same moment, both looking at me in different forms as they did so. I felt strangely powerful, and beautiful, sexy, and erotic. I suddenly needed to be very close to my husband. I found some napkins in my bag, cleaned up the cum from my hand, and stood up. I moved across the aisle to where my husband was sitting. He was attempting to clean up his own mess. I sat in his lap as he wrapped me up in his arms. He began talking to me, reassuring me that he loved me, and that he loved watching me across the train. I asked him if he was upset with me in anyway, and he laughed, saying absolutely not. He continued to tell me exactly what I needed to hear, assuring me that he still wanted to be married to me and that he really loved me so very much. I curled into him as he continued to hold me.

The End.

12