Hotwife Roleplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you feel it?" My wife asked egging me on. "Do you feel his cum inside me?" She was almost as excited as I was, clearly she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

"Yes!" I said, loving both the feeling and my wife's enthusiasm.

"He came so deep inside me. He just fucked me like a complete slut!"

"Oh god yes!" I said feeling cum building inside my balls.

"Do you feel his cum all over your cock? All over the inside of my pussy?" She asked panting heavily. "Cum inside me baby" She cried. "I want to feel a second man's load in my pussy."

That was it, that sent me over the edge and I exploded inside my wife adding a second load to the first. I shot rope after rope inside her, slamming myself into her with each jet.

Amy came again, harder than she had the first time.

As the last of my seed shot into her, I collapsed onto my wife, my head resting directly between her tits. We were both breathing so heavily we couldn't speak. Then I felt the cum leaking out of her pussy around my cock.

"Mmmm, there's so much cum inside me." My wife said with a satisfied smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too." We lay together for a while just enjoying being close, until my wife suddenly said "Oh my god." with an embarrassed tone.

"What?"

"I've got a massage next week." She said in a panic.

"So?"

"After this, how am I going to face the massage therapist?"

I thought about it for a minute, then suggested "On your knees?"

"Smack!" She slapped me across the back playfully, but still with enough force to sting.

"But, get it on video please." I added, receiving a second slap.

"Maybe I'd rather get it in my mouth." She shot back, both catching me by surprise and causing my cock to jump between us.

God, I love my wife.


12