Hotwife Towers

Story Info
A Country House Retreat for Kink Lovers.
3.5k words
3.85
9.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
482 Followers

Author's Foreword. This is a work of pure fiction. It is set in an imaginary recreational institution, where all the participants are aged eighteen or over, and it includes aspects of fetishes including BDSM, lesbianism, teasing and denial, incest and smoking as well as fucking, pegging, oral and anal sex. All sexual activity is consensual, but if any of the above fails to float your boat, don't read it and then write a negative comment. Move on, and save yourself the bother.

The notice board was strategically placed so that those who came up the drive by mistake would assume that they were about to come upon a private institution. The board announced that Holly Oak Towers Welcomes Invited Visitors Eagerly. Superb Wine! Excellent Luxury! Comfortable! Opulent! Membership Events! We guarantee you'll have a great time!

Usually, if any the casual visitor was intrigued enough to carry on up the drive, they would be met with an apologetic shake of the head, and the news that Holly Oak Towers was fully booked that day.. But to the initiated, the first letter of each word told the truth - H.O.T.W.I.V.E.S. W.E.L.C.O.M.E. Yes, this was the UK's only retreat for Hot Wives, their lovers, and their cuckolds too (if they were permitted to stay!)

The celebration had been long in the planning. Olwen Simpson had informed her cuckold, Richard, that she wanted to do something special to celebrate their Silver Anniversary. They had, in fact, been married for twenty seven years, but Richard caught on immediately. Olwen wanted to celebrate twenty five years of being a Hotwife, and of making him a cuckold.

He had been taken to Hotwife Towers on a few previous occasions, and both he and Olwen had enjoyed the experience immensely. Olwen had met other couples who lived the same sort of lifestyle as she and Richard enjoyed, and had, of course, managed to get herself fucked every time they had visited. But Richard wanted to make this celebration very special. He adored Olwen and had always encouraged her to take lovers. Olwen had been hesitant at first, but once she took the plunge, she found that she enjoyed the lifestyle, and their marriage became an even stronger union. To celebrate this fact, Richard pushed the boat out, and booked the retreat exclusively for the night. Only Olwen's special friends would be there. The cost was eye-wateringly high, but Richard could afford it, and Olwen was worth it.

They arrived early on the afternoon of the party, and as they walked into the familiar reception area, Olwen was glad to spot the owner's daughter, Karen behind the desk. They embraced and then kissed. Richard grinned and felt his chastity device get a lot more snug as his little cock hardened at the sight of his wife kissing this deliciously sexy young girl.

"Welcome back, Olwen" smiled Karen. "Mum would have loved to be here to welcome you herself, but she's got a new boyfriend, and he was available this afternoon, so she's gone off to get herself fucked."

Olwen smiled and shook her head.

"I'm sure I'll get the chance to catch up with Judy at some point tonight," she replied, giving Karen a knowing wink. Olwen and Karen's mother got together for lesbian sex every time Olwen came to Hotwife Towers. She didn't say anything, but she hoped that they could manage a threesome at some point during the evening. To fuck a mother and her daughter at the same time was something on Olwen's 'to do' list!

Karen smiled at Richard.

"Hello again, cucky," she greeted him. "I hope you enjoy your party. As you requested only invited guests are here tonight, and everyone lives the lifestyle, so there'll be no need for holding back. My mother should be back soon, and your guests have been told that they can arrive any time after six o'clock tonight"

"Thank you, Ms. Karen," replied Richard. "May I know what suite has been allocated to us? Ms. Olwen will want to change before everyone arrives I have her outfit in this overnight case.."

"Don't bother yourself with that," replied Karen, bringing her hand smartly down onto the summoning bell that sat on the counter of the reception desk. It clanged noisily, once, and a door in the reception area marked "Staff only" opened, and a man in full make up and wearing a very frilly dress appeared.

"You rang, madam?" he addressed Karen. She ignored him and addressed Olwen.

"You remember my father, Dennis?" she smiled. "He's a cuckold, just like yours, except Mum indulges his fetish and has turned him into a full-time sissy. We use him as a jack-of-all trades these days. He goes by the name Denise when he's dressed. Mum's new boyfriend loves being fluffed before he fucks her, and sissy daddy is an accomplished cock sucker. Mum says he'll be available for pleasuring all your guests."

"Your mother is so thoughtful," murmured Olwen. "I must remember to thank her as soon as she comes in. Bring her up to my suite when she arrives, please. And my boyfriend should be here presently. I'm gagging for some real cock. I intend getting myself well and truly fucked tonight. Cucky here is going to have his fill of cream pie!"

"How lovely," replied Karen. "Our motto for our guests is 'Everything to Excess!' so you're all in for a treat tonight!"

She turned to her father.

"Take Ms. Olwen and her cuckold up to her suite," she instructed, "and don't dawdle. I need to pee, so get yourself and your toilet mouth back down here in double quick time, before I wet myself!"

"I'm in no hurry, sweetie," grinned Olwen. "Use your toilet first. My bladder is rather in need of emptying too. I'll go after you!"

Karen grinned and shimmied out from behind the reception desk.

"Hurry up!" she barked at her father, who minced into the reception area and lay down on the floor. His daughter sank down onto his face and wriggled.

"Don't you dare spill a drop!" she warned, and gave an "aahh!" of relief as she began to pee. Olwen enjoyed watching the young lady totally dominate her sissy father. Like Karen, Olwen rarely wore underwear, so when the younger woman raised herself slightly, to allow her 'toilet' to lick off any drippers, Olwen was ready to empty her own bladder.

Karen got up and Richard offered his hotwife a steadying hand as she lowered herself onto the very red faced sissy. Just as Karen had done, she wriggled a bit to ensure that her cunt was correctly positioned. She felt his tongue lick her cunt slit and took that to be his signal that she was in the right place. She started to pee.

She'd almost finished when the front door opened and Judy, Karen's mother walked in. Her face burst into a grin when she saw her long-time friend and occasional lover.

"Olwen, darling! You've arrived. Whatever are you doing on the flo... Oh, I see! Hi Karen, darling. Is everything alright?"

"Of course, mum," replied Karen confidently. "Both Olwen and I needed a pee, so I offered the cuckold to her. I hope that was alright?"

"Of course it was, darling," replied her mother, pulling Karen towards her and kissing her full on the mouth.

"Mmmm! Cock breath!" giggled Karen. "You taste delicious!"

"In the absence of the cuckold, I cleaned Ray up myself after he'd fucked me," Judy murmured, her eyes clouding over as she recalled going down on her lover's rapidly softening cock. She glanced down to see Olwen being helped back to her feet by her cuckold, Richard.

"Don't move, cucky," she said softly to the gasping sissy who was attempting to get up. "I've got two cream pies for you. You can start on my cunt and then clean my arsehole up. I've had a great start to this party night."

She looked up at Olwen and winked.

"And I still have a taste for cunt," she grinned, "so you and I have some catching up to do, sweetie. It's been far too long since we last had a sixty nine!"

"Come up to my suite when you've got a spare half hour," Olwen smiled as she issued the invitation. "I'm going to peg my cuckold until my boyfriend arrives. He's hoping for a threesome at some point tonight. We've had one with him fucking me as I peg Richard here, but never with me and another woman. I think it might be a lot of fun!"

"It sounds just perfect," said Judy. "Cock and cunt together. My favourite combination! I do love a nice threesome."

Olwen eyed mother and daughter and winked.

"A foursome would be a first for me," she admitted, " and if I don't get it here tonight, I'm not likely to experience it anywhere else. The thought of being dp'd and having my mouth full at the same time is a real turn on!"

"Oh, I think we could manage that at some point," replied Judy. "Karen and I play together often. If your boyfriend is up for it, I know that Ray, my new fuck toy, will be. We could have a real get-together!"

"Sounds perfect!" murmured Olwen, beckoning Richard forward. "Come on cucky, let's get upstairs and wait for Julian. I'm really looking forward to his cock."

Twenty minutes later, Olwen's strap-on was deep inside Richard's arse and she was in a good rhythm, pegging her cuckold and thinking of Julian's beautiful thick cock. She was so engrossed in what she was doing, she didn't hear the door to her suite open, and the first she knew of Julian's arrival was when he crept up behind her and gently put his arms around her, kissing the back of her neck and groping her tits.

"I hope that's got you nice and wet," he murmured. "I've missed you and I can't wait to get inside you. Keep going for a few minutes whilst I undress. Is the cuckold available for fluffing duty?"

"Of course, my darling " grinned Olwen, turning her head for a kiss. "Kneel up on the bed and put your cock in his mouth. Then put it in me and fill me up!"

Julian grinned and quickly got out of his clothes. He knelt down in front of Richard, who was bent over the foot of the bed and offered his cock into the cuckold's eager mouth. In no time at all, he was rock hard.

Olwen pulled out of Richard and got out of her strap-on harness. Meanwhile, Julian was skull fucking Richard, getting his cock well coated with drool. Olwen lay down and opened her legs.

"Ready, darling," she said needily. "Leave the cuckold now. He can watch until it's clean up time."

Julian climbed on board Olwen and easily slid into her. She gasped in pleasure as she felt herself stretched and filled. Julian had recently had his cock pierced and the vertical metal bar just below and behind his mushroom shaped cock head made its presence felt as he thrust into Olwen. She wrapped her legs around him, locking him in her and put her tongue in his mouth. She was in her seventh heaven!

As usual, when they first got together after a prolonged absence, Julian fucked Olwen hard and fast. He was a very thoughtful lover, but the thrill of fucking this incredibly sexy woman in front of her husband always made him cum quickly. Today was no exception and about three minutes after he'd slid into her, Julian's cock pumped out a load of hot, thick cum into Olwen's dripping cunt.

They continued to kiss, both knowing that this was merely the first round. Julian's rapidly softening cock slipped out of Olwen and he rolled off her.

"Clean up time, cucky," said Olwen breathlessly. "Come and get your cream pie!"

Richard got onto the bed and settled himself between his hotwife's legs. He gazed in awe at her puffy cunt lips, which were glistening with a mixture of cum and cunt cream. He licked all along Olwen's freshly fucked cunt lips as he'd been trained to do.

Olwen giggled and squirmed as his tongue tickled her still sensitive cunt. Then Richard latched on and began to suck and lick Julian's cum out of her. She looked at her lover and winked at him.

"Your turn next," she whispered, "and then I want you again. Up my arse fist, then in my mouth and you can finish off by filling me up again. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect, you filthy, kinky bitch!" he grinned. "This is going to be some party!"

Richard finished cleaning up his hotwife, and moved onto her lover. He took the limp cock into his mouth and began to suck and lick it clean. Olwen and Julian kissed as the cuckold did his duty.

In no time at all, Julian was hard again. Olwen stroked his thick cock.

"I love that new piercing," she said. "I'm thinking of getting a ring in my clit hood. I understand that it intensifies the orgasm, and that really appeals to me."

"You appeal to me too," smiled Julian, tweaking Olwen's nipple and making her gasp with pleasure. He bent his head and took the thick brown bud in his mouth and suckled. Olwen shivered with pleasure, and looked up as she heard the door open.

Judy and Karen walked in, hand in hand. Both women were naked and Judy was wearing a deliciously lurid purple strap-on.

"We're not interrupting,are we?" she asked mischievously. "But we have a couple of hours before the party starts, and we both liked your suggestion of a foursome."

Judy eyed Julian's impressive cock and smiled.

"Hello, big boy," she purred. "I'm Judy and this is my daughter Karen. Budge up a bit. It's rude to hog all that much room on the bed!"

Olwen grinned in delight. This was a great start to the celebration of her lifestyle. Judy's purple strap-on looked very tempting, as did Karen's small, but perfectly formed tits.

Julian's eyes widened with delight and he released Olwen's nipple with a plop. He rolled onto his back and his cock stood up proudly. Olwen got the message quickly and swung her leg over her prostrate lover. His cock quickly disappeared up Olwen's cunt, and she rode him cowgirl style.

"Can you get that strap-on up my arse?" she gasped. Judy knelt behind her and positioned her thick rubber cock between Olwen's voluptuous arse cheeks.

"Hold still a minute," she instructed, and Olwen stopped her bouncing. She felt the soft rubber tip rub up against her bum hole, and she used her hands to pull her arse cheeks apart.

"That's better!" chuckled Judy. "Now I can see my target!"

She thrust her hips forward and Olwen's arsehole opened up like a flower receiving the sunlight, to accept the ribbed purple cock.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so good!" Olwen said throatily. "Karen, come and join us, sweetie. I'm sure Julian wants to taste your cunt. Sit on his face, and you and I can begin proceedings with a bit of girl-on-girl action!"

It was a bit chaotic, to say the least, but thanks to the fact that Julian had only just cum a few minutes ago, he was able to stay hard, and all three women experienced double penetration at some point.

Judy was the last as she had to lend her strap-on to Karen whilst Julian's cock stretched and filled her arsehole. Olwen sat on her face at this point and Judy tongued her furiously, bringing orgasm number... Olwen wasn't keeping score, but it must have been close to double figures.

Generously, Judy and Olwen allowed Karen to get Julian's second load of cum. They both knew each other well, and both had a strong sense of fair play. Julian had already cum in Olwen once, and Judy had been double fucked earlier on in the afternoon. It was only fair that young Karen got a cuntful of cum.

Olwen and Judy were in the throes of a very wet sixty nine as Julian slid his cock into Karen's cunt. Both murmured in pleasure, and Karen locked her long legs around Julian's sweaty bum.

"Oh fuck, that's nice!" she gasped, clamping down on Julian's thick, hard cock. Julian winked at her, enjoying the squeeze Karen had put on him. He stuck his tongue out and the young girl sucked it hungrily into her own mouth.

Olwen and Judy paused their mutual cunt worship to watch as Julian began to fuck Karen with a forceful series of thrusts.

"Karen's going to want cleaning up soon," muttered Judy, detaching herself from Olwen and reaching for the telephone. She dialled room service, and when it was answered, she spoke harshly.

"Get your arse up here, sissy," she ordered. "Your daughter is being fucked by a real man and she'll need clean up in a moment."

She replaced the receiver, and winked at Olwen, who was busy stuffing the bowl of a dainty lady churchwarden pipe with her favourite aromatic tobacco.

"I see the leopard doesn't change her spots!" she grinned. "Still enjoying a pipe after some good sex?"

"But of course," replied Olwen, sparking up her lighter and setting fire to her tobacco. She concentrated on getting it well lit then, wreathed in creamy, aromatic smoke, she sat up to enjoy the sight of Karen being deeply fucked by Julian. Judy snuggled up next to her and sighed.

"Where would we be without good, regular, kinky sex?" she asked, looking at Olwen with a grin.

"I don't know about you, darling, but speaking for myself, I'd have joined a convent long ago!" she answered her own question with a giggle.

Olwen handed her the lady churchwarden with a wink, and Judy puffed away contentedly. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," barked Judy, handing the pipe back to Olwen.

Denise minced in and curtsied.

"Sissy Denise reporting for clean up duty," he lisped in a girly voice.

"Go and stand by Ms. Olwen's sissy and wait until Karen and Julian have finished," Judy instructed. She whispered something to Olwen, who broke out into a grin and nodded her head eagerly.

"Ms. Olwen's cuckold is celebrating tonight as well," Judy continued in a bored voice. "Suck his cock for him whilst you are waiting."

Richard's eyes gleamed with delight. This was a rare treat indeed!

"Don't you dare cum, cucky," warned Olwen. "I want full, tight, blue balls on you all evening. I'll milk you tomorrow and you can re-cycle your cum as normal."

Richard bore this news stoically. He enjoyed having his cock milked, but he also enjoyed the frustration and the constant dull throbbing in his balls that tease and denial produced. He gave a mental shrug ( he didn't dare give an actual shrug. That would be seen to be showing dissent) and enjoyed the warm feeling as his tiny little boy's cock was enveloped by Denise's sissy mouth.

Olwen smoked and watched as Julian continued to fuck Karen. They were both close now, she realised.

Julian was grunting like a pig as each thrust slammed into Karen. She was whimpering with pleasure, and even as Olwen continued to watch, the young woman seemed to take control.

"Yes, that's it!" she gasped. "Keep it right there. Fuck me harder! Yes! Go deep! Fill me up and stretch me out!"

A wolf-like howl filled the air as Julian spurted his cum into Karen, and she convulsed in ecstasy as her own orgasm took control of her lithe young body. The lovers continued to fuck until Julian rolled off and lay on his back, gasping for air.

All four looked at one another and started speaking at the same time.

Karen: "Fucking hell, I enjoyed that! Thank you Olwen for sharing your lover."

Julian: "I love watching you smoke, darling. I'll be ready to go again soon, if you don't stop sucking on that pipe in such a sexy manner!"

Olwen: "Don't you dare cum, cucky, or I'll thrash your arse till it bleeds! Don't mention it, darling." (This last bit to Karen.) "Seeing my boyfriend fucking such a sexy young thing was a real turn on!"

Judy: "Clean up time, sissy! Get your sissy mouth over here. There's a cock to suck clean, and then your daughter needs her cunt licking out. I don't want to be Granny Judy any time soon!"

Whilst Denise did hur clean-up duty, Olwen and Judy took Richard into the shower, where he soaped and cleaned both women whilst they kissed and cuddled under the stream of warm water. Just as they finished, Karen and Julian came into the en suite bathroom to take a shower together.

Judy sent Denise back down to reception to await Olwen's guests.

"I don't know about you," she smiled at Olwen, "but I don't see much point in getting dressed. Ray should be here shortly, and this has been an excellent aperitif for what promises to be a feast later on tonight. My appetite has been whetted. I'm looking forward to the main course!"

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
482 Followers
12