Hotwifing Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy Meets Byron again, and again, and again.....
4.7k words
4.28
24.5k
27

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers

Author's note. Well, that escalated quickly. So far, I have been called a sissy, loser, cuck, and dumb ass. Amy has been called a slut, whorewife, whore, and brain-dead cunt. All this because my wife blew a guy and then we had a threesome. I love the comments and criticism though. It's a fascinating social experiment in some ways. I had no idea that this category would be this hotly contested and defended. The roll play observation is the kind of feedback that resonates with me. The baked goods comment made me laugh. The rest is interesting though. Aside from the inane dialogue comment, which puzzles me as much of the dialogue, while not verbatim, has actually transpired between my wife and me. What really interests me are the personal attacks and name calling. I have a theory on this. So, while I considered moving this to the Interracial section for obvious reasons, the feedback has motivated me to leave it in the Loving Wives section. GFY.

The next day Byron sent a nice message thanking us and complimenting Amy. We sent a short response back and told him we were concerned about the bareback thing. He responded by showing us his latest STD test, which was a few weeks old. He said he would get another one if it made us feel better, but he typically gets tested once every month or two. This made us feel at ease. Back to school and work that week and the normal grind of life.

Please don't read my words and think that what had just happened was no big deal. It's a huge fucking deal when your wife has sex with another man. I read, and researched, and chatted. I knew that our relationship would likely permanently change after she had sex with someone else. It's almost impossible not to. I looked at her differently now. She was still my wife, and I loved her as much or more than ever, but I looked at her as a little dirtier, a little sluttier, maybe not as trustworthy. I know this is completely unfair as she did nothing to break my trust, it's 100% in my own head, and I had wanted her to do it. Jealousy is a funny thing. After watching her give herself to another man, and very much enjoying it, in the back of my mind I wondered if she would just go out and do it on her own, without telling me. Sex and desire can be a powerful thing.

She already had sex with someone else, what's to stop her from doing it on her own without me. It's impossible not to have these feelings. Especially when I know how much she loves big cocks. I give her as much big cock as she can handle with her dildos, but logic would tell you that the real thing is going to be better. To this very day, when she is late, or I can't get in contact with her, I sometimes wonder if she is fucking some big dick stud behind my back. As far as I know, she never has, but this type of jealousy only appeared after that first time. This is where trust comes in. I need to trust that even though she is "allowed" to have sex with another, she's not going to take liberties and do it whenever she feels like without telling me. This would be a disaster.

My dilemma was that I loved it. I loved watching her getting fucked in front of me. My mind kept going back to the moment his cock entered her married pussy, and how she eagerly gave herself to him. After the night with Byron our sex life was supercharged for the next few weeks. We even started role playing about that night, naming her favorite big dildo Byron, at least for a little while until it got old. I think we had sex 8 out of the next 10 days before her period. Amy had expressed more interest in browsing for guys again on the various forums and swinger sites. By now, she had hundreds of messages we had not checked due to laziness over the last several months. I started to comb through them. I was, and always have been the screener, the gatekeeper. Amy simply did not want to put the work into it. By now, I knew what she was looking for though. Ages 25 - 45. Tall, muscular, and well hung.

We talked about the black thing. While she did not rule out playing with a white guy, she felt another white guy may be too much like me. She'd be inclined to pick someone who looked and was built just like me. I'm just over 6' and muscular myself. She liked the skin contrast and the taboo of it. Her words, not mine. It certainly helped that her first black guy just rocked her world too. As you can imagine, when you are looking for a well-groomed, tall, built black guy with at least 8 thick inches, you are seriously narrowing your pool of candidates. In fantasy, every potential lover was a thick 9 niches, but in reality, it's maybe 1 -- 100. After a few weeks of this intensity, things cooled off again. There would be an occasional message with Byron, or Keith, or another possible candidate, but it was infrequent. Then Amy almost completely dropped the subject for weeks. I just gave her space and let her run through her emotions and make her own decision. I knew me being too pushy and eager would make her feel like I was just pimping her out for my own jollies.

I would later learn that this hesitation and pausing was because of guilt Amy was experiencing. She found herself thinking about, and wanting to fuck another man, and it scared her a bit. One night when Amy was playful and horny, we started talking about hotwifing. This particular night we checked messages and she responded to Byron. It had been many weeks since we last talked with him and he had casually asked if we wanted to get together again soon but was not pushy. She had messaged him that she had been thinking about him and wanted to get together again soon. I told her I was all for it if she wanted it, and we finally made plans for Friday. I was excited. After the first experience and her guilt, I thought it may be a one-time adventure. I was prepared for that.

The kids were going to be home, but we were going to go for an early dinner and drinks, and if it all went well, back to Byron's place for some fun. Our kids are just old enough where they don't need a sitter anymore when we go out at night, but not old enough to where they can be left at home alone overnight, or too late. The week passed with anticipation. Friday night came and it had now been about 6 weeks since our first meeting with Byron. Amy came home early to prep. She took extra time shaving and putting on makeup and asked my opinion on several outfits. This again was a strange sensation as I watched my wife excitedly and carefully primp herself for her "date" with her new lover.

We again met at a restaurant near Byron's condo, except this time Byron would join us for dinner. When we arrived, he was already at the table and greeted Amy with a kiss on the cheek and me with a handshake. It was innocent enough, but I wondered if anyone noticed and questioned what we were doing there. I am super aware of this now. Every time I see a woman at a table with two men, I try to take notice of their social cues to see if it is a hotwife situation. I'm either a bad judge or it's not that prevalent, because most of the time it seems innocent enough. We ate a light dinner and sipped wine. The talk was friendly and easy, and less about sex this time, except we did discuss Byron's history more. We skipped dessert and were out of there relatively quickly. Amy did not even hesitate when Byron asked if we wanted to come over. Again, we followed Byron to his house.

This time they were passionately kissing as soon as we entered his place. They were on each other like horny teenagers. Amy didn't even bother to hide her excitement to be reunited with her new lover. We went directly to the bedroom and clothes flew off all of us. It was much more of a threesome this time. I actually started fucking Amy first while she sucked Byron. We switched and swapped positions and even double penetrated Amy. Even though we had done this many times with toys, or a toy and my cock, this was her first time actually doing it with two real cocks, and she loved it. After the first round we all went to the living room to have a drink, relax, and chat. Amy was more relaxed around Byron this time and was just casually playing with his cock and admiring it. Before long they were locked in a deep kiss and Byron picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. "Are you coming babe?" Amy asked.

"No, I'm going to chill a bit. You two have fun, I'll be in shortly." I did want Amy to experience Byron again uninhibited by my presence, but once again it was for some selfish reasons as I knew she was more likely to continue this crazy affair the better the sex was. Plus, it pushed my buttons a bit to hear her getting her brains fucked out in another room. I again listened and watched from the doorway again. This time they fucked for another 40 minutes and I left them completely alone and waited until they were done before I entered. Amy had cum two more times. Two rounds and 4 total orgasms was a great night for her. We had been at Byron's almost 3 hours. We needed to get home. I am not going to lie, it was tough to process at times and although I'm a confident guy, it fucked with confidence at times watching them. There was no doubt they were good together. I know she loves me, but Bryon's big cock was giving her serious pleasure. Once again, he fucked my wife's brains out.

Amy was tired and satisfied on the way home. She was quiet and being reflective when she spoke up. "I think I should go on the pill."

"You do. Okay, I guess it makes sense. I mean, we surely don't want another child, especially from another man."

"Yeah, no shit right. It'd be hard to explain to our families, and kids, when a mixed baby is born. Fuck, that'd be bad."

"So, I take it this means you are going to continue doing this."

She looked at me tentatively. "Yes, I mean, I want to if you want to. It's really fun."

"Of course, baby. This is all about you remember. I mean I am enjoying it too, but I want you to be happy and satisfied. To be honest, I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy seeing you with someone else, but I like it, a lot."

"You do. Really?"

"Yes, it's better than I imagined."

"Wow, okay. So, I guess we're a hotwife couple now. Fuck, that sounds weird. I never thought we'd be doing anything like this." Amy added.

Our sex life was charged again for the next several days. It's strange how much bringing another person into your sexual relationship can increase your own excitement. Amy made an appointment that following week to go get birth control pills. The communication with Byron was a bit more frequent now and we exchanged messages every few days. There was the initial high from the excitement, but then a bit of a down time, as Amy battled with her feelings and guilt for wanting to fuck another man.

It would be another 2 weeks before schedules jived and we were able to meet up with Byron, but her desires won out and we were meeting him again. Much like last time, we met out, had dinner, then went to his place for fucking. This time though, Amy was on the pill. For the first time ever, I watched another man cum inside my wife's pussy, which he did twice. It was mind blowing sliding into her pussy after another man had stretched and seeded her, his cum coating my dick. Fucking hot. The next week we already had plans, an extended family dinner on Friday, but Amy was messaging with Byron on Tuesday night and he invited us over on Thursday.

"Byron wants us to come over again on Thursday, do you want to go?" Amy asked.

"Of course, I always have fun. If that's what you want." Wow. We were just there Friday and Amy already wants to go back less than a week later.

Thursday, we did not go out to dinner but had an early dinner with the kids at home. We left the house about 7:00 and were at Byron's about 7:30. Right into the bedroom and fucking this time. Amy was very excited and could not get his dick in her fast enough. It wasn't a double session like the previous time, but we did have work and school in the morning. This was a threesome the entire time and, although Byron spent much more time in Amy's pussy than I did, it didn't really bother me. Amy and I have had sex thousands of times. Of course I expected fucking Byron to be exciting because it is so new. I also got to take some videos and pictures for the first time. I had pics and vids of Amy fucking huge toys and fisting, but this was the first hotwife stuff we would ever shoot.

It was becoming clear that Amy was loving her new friend and his big cock. I travel 3-5 nights per month for work, and the following week I was going to be out of town from Tuesday morning until Thursday night. We already had plans over the weekend and no free days. Byron had messaged us and asked if we were free any nights next week. We told him our situation and he asked if Amy would be free to come by herself, and if that was okay with me. This was a new step for us. Hotwifing has been a team sport so far. I thought about it and my perversions got the best of me, so I told Amy I'd be happy for her to go. There was one condition. I wanted them to take a few pics and maybe a short video and send it to me. After all, we had now been with Byron 4 times over the last few months and he had gained our trust.

Amy worked it out, so her Mom had picked up the kids and made dinner for them. There I am, sitting with my boss, the VP, on Wednesday night just after dinner while we were having drinks when my lovely wife sends pics of her sucking and fucking her new lover. Another surreal moment. There were no videos, but 4 decent pictures, including one of his cum running out of her gaping pussy. This is one of those moments when it really hit me. Fuck, I have a hotwife. I was hundreds of miles away, as she was home (Byron's anyway, it's relative) getting fucked by her lover, sitting at a business dinner having just discussed my lovely wife and children. The thought popped in my head. (So, this is my beautiful wife Amy, who is at home fucking her donkey dicked boyfriend right now, do you want to see some pics?) Can you imagine! For so many years I never thought I'd get here, but yet here I was.

It was another few weeks before we saw Byron again, but this time we went on Friday for a fun threesome. The next week I was travelling again, and Amy went back again to see Byron solo on Tuesday night. Again, I received some pics of their actions. Then, the very next day via text string.

"Hey baby, how's your day?"

"Good, long meetings, how's yours?"

"Good, my Mom called and wants to take the kids to see the Christmas lights (there is a huge Christmas light display not far from where we live)."

"That's cool, what are you going to do?"

"I'm horny. I was gonna go to Byron's if that's okay with you."

"Really, again huh? Look who's loving the hotwife life."

"I know. Is it bad? I mean, is it too soon?"

"No. Go have fun and get your brains fucked out. Send me some pics though. You owe me that."

"I love you baby. You're such a perv."

"I'm the perv. Who's the one going to fuck their huge cock boyfriend again?"

"Oh, fuck off. You know you want me to."

Wow. Amy was going to fuck her boyfriend (I use this term loosely) for the second night in a row, and the 3rd time in less than a week. On top of that, this was the 6th time in a month, and the 3rd time solo in three weeks. I once again waited patiently for pics that night. I was in my hotel room by now. First pic. She's sucking his dick. Second pic. She's got his dick between her tits. Third pic. She's got his dick resting on her stomach. Fourth pic. He's got four fingers in her pussy. Firth pic. His entire hand is in her pussy. Fuck! I almost fell out of my chair. Byron was fisting her. I had to jerk off immediately. Right after cumming I felt bad. I do often feel low right after orgasming, but this was really tough.

I was jealous. My wife was at Bryon's house getting fucked and fisted by him. This was our thing. Sure, she had fucked guys before me, more than I actually knew of for many years, but I know for a fact I was the only person, other than herself, to fist her. Granted, we had really slowed down on the fisting activities, but that was at Amy's request. We had not actually done it since before meeting Byron months ago. Amy had said she already felt big enough and didn't want to feel too stretched for Byron. It drove me crazy with angst and jealousy. Was she feeling so comfortable with Byron now that he was fisting her? Did she ask him to? What a storm of emotions.

I called her. No answer. I texted. No answer. Finally, what seemed like forever but was only about 30 minutes later, she called me. She was on the way back from Byron's.

"Hey baby. How are you?"

"A bit sore but satisfied."

"Yeah, no kidding. So, he's fisting you now. How'd that come about?"

"Are you upset?" She asked, detecting my uneasy tone.

"No, it's just, we haven't done that recently, and it's only been me, and, I don't know, surprised. How did it happen?"

"I don't know. We got to talking about toys and various kinky things we've done. I told him about your stretching and big pussy fetishes and how I used to have small pussy, and how we have all these huge dildos, and how we've fisted a ton. I don't know it just kind of happened."

"Was it good?"

"Yes, of course, you know I like that when I'm in the mood. I'm a bit tender though. His hands are even bigger than yours. You know how you always tell me I have a big pussy. Well, you're probably happy to hear that Byron has confirmed it. When I told Byron about the giant dildos and fisting, he said he figured as much, at least about the large dildos. He has known a few women into fisting and stretching, and he could just tell. He said he knew the first night that I had a lot of experience with large dicks and he just figured it was toy play since I had only been with you. Either that or we were lying to him about our history. He said he knows a few hotwives that are size queens while their husbands are average. He has fisted women in the past. He's knows a lot about sex."

"Jesus. That's a lot to digest. What else did he say?"

"He also said that he loves my pussy because I can take a hard fucking. He said many women ask him to take it easy or slow down and get sore too easily. He told me I'm one of the best he's ever been with."

"Fuck, that is so hot. You're amazing. My little vixen. You're really enjoying this huh?"

"Fuck, yes, it's been kind of eye opening. I mean, we've always had kinky good sex, but there is a lot more out there."

"Fuck, I can't wait to get home and play with your pussy."

"You might have to wait a night for my pussy to recover."

Fuck, okay. My wife was just fucked and fisted by her boyfriend. Crazy times I'm living here. When I got home Thursday night Amy was in bed, awake, but in bed. We kissed and talked a bit. She asked if I was up for Byron's again tomorrow. "Really, again?" I asked.

She grabbed my cock and rubbed it. "Don't you want to see your little wife acting all dirty with her big dick lover?"

"You know it. I love you being my little slut."

"Good, I want to fuck both of your brains out. I've been so fucking horny lately."

So, the next night we were off again to Byron's place. It was the 4th meeting of Amy and Byron in the last week. Amy was extra nasty for us in round one. This was the dirtiest I had ever seen her, and we did both double penetration and double vaginal penetration. It was the first time my cock had ever touched another man's cock as we did double vag on her. It was a little strange to be rubbing cocks with another man. At least one huge positive of my wife fucking another man was that fact he was bringing out her inner slut. I'd read about this but always shrugged it off as fantasy. There is some truth to it though.

ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers
12