Hour

Story Info
A measure of time can be short, or infinite.
5.4k words
4.71
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be back to pick you up in an hour... have fun!"

Charlotte's voice trailed off as her car sped away, leaving Patrick trembling in underground parking garage, the brightly lit entrance to the mall beckoning. He turned slowly, a breeze slipping across his naked thighs. He stepped forward, his sheer pink thigh highs whispering against each other as the wind picked up and his black, belted rain jacket fluttered upward. He tugged it downward abruptly and caught his reflection in the glass doors ahead. His colossal fake breasts and matching pink bra had sprung forth, his deep cleavage now on full display. He whimpered under his breath, desperately trying to adjust the jacket again, each movement causing a new part of his lingerie clad body to be put on display.

He took a deep breath as the doors pulled apart in front of him and the warmth of the mall's interior greeted him. He tapped his phone and stepped inside. beginning the walking app on his phone. His footfalls echoed on the wide tiles, already feeling the glances he was sure were being thrown his way. His stride steadied and he pretended to look around, twitching slightly when he felt the strap of his bra tensing as his breasts bounced with each strike of a four inch heel. His panties began to strain against his swelling cock the moment a woman dragged her eyes over him and her sneer turned into a smirk when her eyes met his.

One hour... you can do one hour... Mistress promised...

The woman nudged her friend and Patrick heard the gasp and muffled giggles as they passed by, the skin on his face reddening noticeably under the soft pink hues of his makeup. Deciding to go left for his first trip around the mall his hips swayed gently as he walked like Charlotte had patiently taught him. Their sissy improvement sessions she called them, each lesson ending one of two ways. If Patrick behaved he was rewarded with a mind-altering session of teasing which culminated in Charlotte slowly coaxing him to cum on her, inside her and more frequently in the past month, from a thick purple vibrator deep in his sissy ass. On those occasions where Patrick was less enthusiastic he received a relentless whipping of his ass, his cock and his ball, as well as a rough hand job and a ruined orgasm in her clenched fist. He eagerly licked his cum from her body, from her hands, from the floor or wherever she commanded. And now he was here, gliding down the escalator, unable to face the patrons that leered at him, some laughing in disgust and others frowning with disdain.

Please stop looking... please... noooo don't look down there... what... how could it be only six minutes

He skipped off the escalator, balancing on his toes, his chest again bouncing out of his coat as he held the hem daintily in his manicured hands. He took a deep breath, and cursed himself as he exposed even more of his bountiful breasts.

got to stop doing that... calm down... you could've said no...

He caught his reflection in the window of one of the first shops, the softly blurred likeness sending a new surge to his panty clad cock. He licked his glossy lips and stepped precisely, short strides, any exaggerated movements making short jacket rise up his thighs dangerously. He walked close to the shoppes, staring in the windows, blushing each time he managed to catch someone giving him the once over. His eyes always fell demurely, unable to hold their gaze. It was bashful towards the leering men and a mix of cowardice and subservience for every woman that looked his way. The double takes and groups were the worst.

did they... yes... they know what you are... sissy slut... oh fuck... my cock... nooo... stohhp...

He could feel the cum leaking onto the v of his torso and the underside of his cock, his bulbous head long ago piercing the waistline of tiny pink panties. His pace quickened, his eyes scanning desperately for the bathrooms and the privacy of a compact bathroom stall. Not watching where he was going, he ran into a middle aged woman exiting a store ahead of him, the jostling of their bodies pulling his coat open beneath the knotted belt cinched tightly around his waist. She gasped when she saw what he was, her eyes wide with disbelief as he whimpered an apology, desperately tugging his skimpy coat closed again.

ohfuckohfuckohfuck... the look she gave you... she's going to call security... she saw everything... ohfuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

Patrick hit the bathroom door at a full sprint, grinding to a halt, his heels slipping on the tiled floor of the men's bathroom, realizing his mistake too late. His ass hit the ground with a thud, his coat falling open yet again. The men at the sinks leered at him, making no effort to disguise their lingering stares at his exposed body or to stifle their laughter. He froze, his lips trembling as words refused to form behind them, only managing a few tiny squeaks. He finally managed to grasp the door handle and pull himself to his feet, shuddering at the wolf whistles as the door swung shut behind him. Red faced, he shuffled around the corner to the ladies room and slunk inside the first stall he saw.

twenty minutes... why did she double knot this... because Mistress makes all the rules... just like you begged her to...

His mind went blank, the taste of cum on his lips bringing him back to where all this started. He squeezed his cock and swept more of the clear fluid onto his fingertip and glossed his lips a second time, letting it dry for a few seconds before running his tongue across the sticky surface. He leaned agains the stall door, day dreaming about that night so many weeks ago, cumming too quickly, her disappointed face, how eagerly he had licked her pussy full of cum, getting so hard when she bucked against his face and called him a cum slut for the first time. The secrets fell like raindrops after that, and now here he was, exposing himself to every patron of the Atlas Park Mall.

I'm sorry Mistress. My sissy cock was already leaking. I glossed my lips like you taught me and accept whatever punishment you desire

He took a quick selfie, firing off the text to her and adjusted his jacket as best he could without untying the knotted bow in the belt. Her response came in the form of a laughing emoji followed by instructions to ask a security guard for directions to Victoria's Secret. His fingers hovered over the phone wanting to beg for a different punishment but he knew she wouldn't be merciful, she never was. Instead he thanked her and gasped at her reply. She banned him from the bathrooms for his hesitation, he was to clean himself off in dressing rooms only, or let his sissy cock soak his panties. He thanked her quickly this time, exiting the stall and the bathroom without hesitation. Her response was a derisive jab for not even making one full trip around the mall.

security guard... where... oh... no... two of them... breathe... my god... they've seen you... staring... fuhhhk...

Patrick spoke quickly, his exaggerated valley-girl drawl eliciting smirks from the two middle-aged guards. One pointed the way, while the other assessed him pervertedly, licking his lips and making no effort to hide his intentions. The guard's head tilted slightly as his eyes fell, the obvious reason to scan up Patrick's coat. He thanked them both and passed between them as they parted, wishing his cock would stop pulsing.

what the hell... why... you know why... no... yes... you should tell her... she already knows... remember... she was right about this... she's right about everything... you want them to want you...

Patrick could feel their eyes dragging over him and heard the leering one call him a hot piece of ass under his breath. Patrick shuddered, more pre-cum making contact with his skin before being absorbed by his panties. A daydream struck him then, on his knees, the guards with their pants open, thick cocks taking turns with his mouth. He blinked and it was gone, but the effect remained, his own cock once again escaping it's satin prison, pre-cum flowing from the tip with increased regularity.

be a good girl... call after them... flirt... be a sissy tease... Mistress will be so proud... and so happy she was right about you...

Patrick hurried passed shop after shop unable deny the voice in his head or work up the nerve to enter, sure everyone he passed knew his secret, could smell the dripping cum. Every tortured step drew him closer to his destination, the ultimate exposure, the thought thrilling and terrifying. Still daydreaming about cock in his mouth Patrick stepped on the escalator, not noticing the well-muscled and stylish man that stepped on right after. H was aware of his presence seconds later when a meaty hand closed over his on the handrail and the unmistakable bulge of a cock pressed into his stockinged thigh. Patrick gasped audibly, attempting to pull away but another hand twisted into one of the belt loops of his jacket, threatening to expose him right then and there. A gruff voice whispered awful things to him, the cock pressing into his thigh swelling as Patrick whimpered and nodded slowly.

his cock... it feels... enormous... you want to see it... you... NEED... to see it... nooo... yes... you're so turned on... yesss... cock... hungry... slut...

Patrick minced off the escalator, spun around seconds later by the hand that grasped his, looking over his overzealous admirer for the first time. Chiseled and lightly tanned, a face that was not unfamiliar to Patrick smiled at him. His jaw dropped as the realization of his Mistress' outing of him to her gay co-worker struck him. Without realizing it Patrick's eyes dropped to Thomas' distressed skinny jeans, his face reddening when the saliva in his mouth forced him to swallow. Thomas squeezed Patrick's hand and tilted his head toward the department store in front of them. Patrick nodded breathlessly and let himself be led inside, his feet feeling as if they were moving on their own. Thomas led them to the back of the store grabbing a few shirts off the racks and then ducking into the row of fitting rooms, taking them to the one furthest from the entrance. He pulled the curtain closed behind them and pressed on Patrick's slender shoulders, smiling gently as he fell to his knees, his fingers alighting on Thomas' straining zipper.

fuhhhck... feel him pulsing through his jeans... oh my god... he's watching you in the mirror... and you're as hard as he is... Mistress WAS right about you... go ahead... taste him... yes... you WANT this...

Patrick slipped his fingers into the waistband of Thomas' boxers, pulling them and his pants down to his knees, breathing heavily as an impressively thick, eight inch cock bobbed in his face. It pointed toward the ceiling slightly, it's bulbous circumcised head already a dark pink. Patrick wrapped his fingers around the shaft, smiling up at Thomas when he moaned softly and began stroking him with a light touch. His tongue joined his hand seconds later, licking the contours of Thomas' cock head leisurely before taking it into his mouth. Patrick moaned instinctively, his jaw stretching to accommodate Thomas' impressive girth, his head bobbing slowly as his hand continued its methodical strokes of his shaft.

go deeper... choke yourself... he'll like it... be a good girl... a good sissy cock sucker... like you were taught... yessssss...

Patrick opened his jaw wider still, his tongue bathing the underside of Thomas' cock, easing more and more of him into his mouth until he felt the spongy head hitting the back of his throat. He held himself there, pressing, a small gurgling sound rising as he cut off his air supply. He pulled back, his eyes watering slightly, an utterance from above shifting his gaze toward the mirror. He licked the length of Thomas' cock and took him deep again, thick bands of saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth as Thomas snapped several pictures and told him what a good sissy he was. Patrick thanked him by moaning on his cock and circling his other hand around the base of Thomas' cock and swollen balls, his chin now coming to rest on the fleshy cushion each time he buried the cock in his throat. More and more spit dripped from the now angry cock, Patrick slurping it voraciously, his moans becoming more and more impassioned.

that's it... faster... yes... feel him strain... he's close... yes... make Mistress proud... good little cock sucker...

Patrick gasped when he felt Thomas' hands on either side of his head, his hips beginning to sway as he fucked Patrick's face. Patrick moaned with every thrust, keeping his jaw wide as he was used, his sounds turning to pleas when he felt Thomas stiffen and his cock swell. Something hot and wet hit the roof of his mouth and Patrick swallowed involuntarily, forming a seal as a tremendous deluge of cum erupted in his mouth. He choked and Thomas withdrew slightly, his powerful hips twitching, his cock pulsing violently, cum pouring down Patrick's open throat. The fingers in Patrick's hair twisted tightly, Thomas lost in the throes of his orgasm, every fibrous muscle in his arms rippling until one final shudder and everything relaxed at once. Patrick moaned in appreciation, once more wrapping his fingers around Thomas' cock, milking it peacefully, letting the remaining droplets fall on his outstretched tongue.

lick your lips cum slut... show him how much you loved sucking his meaty cock... good girl... Mistress will be so pleased...

He cleaned Thomas' cock slowly, murmuring softly until Thomas nudged him away with a chuckle. Patrick stayed on his knees, watching Thomas dress, unsure of what to do next. He glanced at his watch, only twenty three minutes to go. An outstretched hand in front of his face pulled him drowsily to his feet, teetering once again in his high heels. When that same hand parted the lower portion of his coat, Patrick did not resist. He bit his lower lip and whimpered, bracing his hands on the crook of Thomas' elbows. Thomas traced the outline of Patrick's pulsing shaft over his silken panties, and Patrick nodded slowly at everything the man asked, admitting everything he was, how much he ached, how his Mistress controlled his cock, but how he had sucked Thomas' cock of his own free will. Patrick's hands curled into Thomas' arms while he continued to tease him with the lightest of touches, bringing him to the edge of orgasm, leaving him a trembling mess, dragging him back out of the dressing room and parading him through the store once more.

everybody knows... everyone heard you... heard your sissy moans... heard you begging for his cock... begging for his cum... thanking him... every body

Thomas smacked his ass once they exited the store, telling him he'd better hurry or he'd miss his ride. He smiled, giving his ass one more squeeze, and descended the escalator, Patrick staring after him, his panties a cum soaked mess, his cock still raging and wondering how he would ever complete the transaction at Victoria's secret and meet his Mistress. He decided to try, his coat billowing as he walked quickly, exposing his ass and generous breasts as he tugged the front of the coat down to cover his greatest embarrassment. The marquee loomed above him, one more check of his watch letting him know he had 16 minutes remaining. He stepped inside, heads turning with varying degrees of disdain. Except for one. A petite sales girl grinned at him, abandoning her inventory and strode purposefully toward him.

oh fuck... she's going to smell the cum on your breath... smile... you're here a few things... tell her your sizes... good girl...

Patrick smiled softly, the small woman introducing herself as Lynnie, and offering to show him around, before he could muster up the courage to tell her what she was there for. He stammered through the list, a half a dozen pair of pink panties of different styles and cuts; three push-up plunge bras in pink, white and nude; a cute floral print bra; one teddy and three babydolls with matching panties. He glanced back down at his watch adding that he was in a rush, apologizing profusely. Lynnie grinned, her head tilting slightly as her eyes fell to his open coat, telling him she wouldn't want to keep him from whatever had him so excited. She leaned closer adding that he should probably cover up before he gave a new meaning to Victoria's Secret.

oh god she knows... of course she knows... everyone here knows... it couldn't be more obvious...

Patrick minced after Lynnie as she swept along the tables of panties asking which cuts he liked the best. His cock surged, over and over, spilling more pre-cum into his panties, each giggle and smile raising his anxiety and his desire. She handed him a stack of panties, leading him over to the wall adorned with bras on hangers, selecting his size and colors, clarifying each with a nod. Then it was on to the lingerie where the crowd thinned a bit, Lynnie taking full advantage of his defenseless state as both hands were now full. She let her hand rest on the small of his back, then drift down as she went over the inventory, giggling softly as his breathing sharpened and his body tensed. She teased him, asking if he saw something he liked, his only reply was to say that he loved all of it.

You really do, don't you... sissy slut wants to be sexy... every day... forever...

He finally decided on a shimmering pink lace teddy with a delicate floral print, practically hyperventilating when Lynnie held it up in front of him. She draped it over his arm telling him it suited him perfectly, her eyebrow raising quizzically when his body shivered in response. Patrick guessed she knew exactly what she was doing to him, his responses neither hidden nor subtle at this point. She excused herself for one moment, retreating to the sales desk, leaving him hovering under a spotlight in the middle of the rear of the store, laden with his selections. She returned carrying a flouncy bit of soft two-ply tissue, parting the bottom of his coat nonchalantly. She squeezed his raging cock through his panties, telling him she could smell his leaking cum, even over the hint of it on his breath and she was afraid that the babydolls he was about to see would make things exponentially worse. Patrick nodded slowly and thanked her as she tucked him awkwardly back into his panties, shoving his cock and balls back between his thighs painfully.

sooo... painful... can barely walk... you love it slut... emasculated... sissified... juts how Mistress likes you...

Patrick minced after Lynnie, his swollen balls crushed by his thighs with every step, the cock between them struggling to break through the fabric of his panties. She had him spread his arms, turning into a human sales rack, his arms laden with varying shades of pink. She proceeded to drape babydolls over his body, spreading the lapel of his coat so each one could be pressed and framed to his massive fake breasts. His head was spinning, and he blinked slowly, trying to keep his composure, Lynnie doing everything she could to drive him mad. Her touches lingered a beat too long, her words cut a bit deeper with each phrase and Patrick had completely lost track of time. Finally she decided on two pleated babydolls and one sexy high neck lace number. All of them were sheer, delicate and ultra feminine with bows, lace and silky thin straps but unfortunately for Patrick, none of them were next to the matching panties that he needed. With great glee Lynnie led him back to the crowded front of the store, speaking a bit too loudly when she asked him if he was sure he wanted matching panties for all of them as he had already picked out so much. He assured her that he did blushing deeply when she agreed and told him that his boyfriends love that look and that he made a good choice. Patrick's watch vibrated then, over and over, the timer on his hour reaching it's conclusion. A brief though of dropping everything and sprinting for the exit crossed his mind but another thought spun through his head just as quickly.

12