House and All Contents, for Sale

Story Info
A realtor shows more than she expected.
1.9k words
25.2k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an old trick, and so well known now that it barely counted as a trick, but the smell of freshly baked cookies filled the house. Kelli slid the cookie sheet onto the range top to let them cool.

She picked one up to place it in the wicker baskets and dropped it with a "Shit! Mother Fucker..." She licked her finger trying to draw out the heat from the gooey chocolate chip that scalded her.

The dark chocolate was a poor reward for the pain of the burn, but it was better than nothing. Kelli was starved. She had skipped lunch to get a little extra cleaning in before the showing.

This was her biggest listing to date. She stood to make over $20,000.00 if this sold. She had some very qualified leads and there was no reason to expect that at least one of them would make an offer. The house was priced right, and it was in a hot neighborhood.

She treated herself to the remainder of the offending cookie and was dusting her blouse and licking the tell-tale chocolate from her lips when the front door opened.

Kelli quickly glanced down at her phone. 12:22. She had over a half hour before the open house was officially open.

She walked toward the door to see who it was. Her face fell when she saw the tall, college-age black boy in long silky basketball shorts and a tank top. He had a close cropped haircut and his caramel skin was covered with tattoos. This would never do.

"Hi, I'm sorry, the showing isn't open yet. In fact, it's by invitation only."

"Yeah, I just wanted to look around."

"Yes, I understand but as I said, the showing is by invitation only."

"Then why are all those signs up all over the neighborhood saying, "Open House?"

Kelli allowed her irritation to show. She didn't have time to deal with this.

"Or does the sign mean, "Open to white folk only?"

Ah shit, now he's done it. There would be no easy way out of this now.

"No, no, no, I don't mean anything like that at all. I just mean it's an expensive house and the kind of people who would buy it are..., well, they're people I've invited."

He didn't reply to that. Instead, he looked her over slowly, from head to toe. Kelli was wearing an emerald green silk blouse and a pair of sand colored slacks. Her shoes and belt were a deep chestnut brown. She dressed to look professional, and sexy. Her breasts swung freely inside the soft silk with her slightest movement. The exquisitely tailored pants hugged her ass in a wonderful way. She was 36 and worked hard to maintain her looks. A fresh blow out and a perfect mani-pedi finished the package.

This kid looked like he just graduated college. The soft fabric of his outfit had that stylish look that said it was more expensive than it appeared. His shoes were either brand new or perfectly cared for. There must be 20 tattoos on him.

Some of them were easy to identify. Some of them were stylized script that she couldn't quickly read. Kelli blushed when she realized they had spent the last few moments in silence checking each other out in disdain.

As soon as Kelli realized this hoodlum had seen she was looking at him, she became embarrassed that he may have thought she was checking him out. Of course, as soon as she thought that, her eyes went to the pendulous lump in his shorts and her blush increased.

"You thinking about me pinching those titties of yours?"

Kelli's eyes went wide at the vulgar little punk. "YOU need to leave now."

He stood his ground and stared at her. Stared at her breasts in fact. Kelli glanced down and saw that her nipples were betraying her. Her nipples were standing up and begging him to look at them. Or to pinch them, as he said.

He stood there silently, drinking her in, but his eyes always returned to her tits.

"I'm serious. You need to go."

Instead of leaving, he reached down and gave his cock a squeeze. Kelli regretted that she followed his motion and saw the size of the object he squeezed. How fucking humiliating. He saw her look at his big cock.

It was ridiculous how lewd he looked with his rapidly swelling cock tenting the thin material of his shorts. She could see it throbbing, twitching. Growing.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Kelli didn't know what to say, so she said nothing.

Silence is permission.

He took her small hand in his and placed it on his cock. It was massive. How had this young thug disarmed her so thoroughly? Her fingers closed around the warm hard cock and she saw him smile. All you had to do was get them to touch it. Fucking white MILFs were the easiest out there. He could fuck them all day long.

"Well? It ain't going to suck itself."

Kelli's pussy twitched at that. She worried about her hair, but maybe...

Her knees bent and he smiled again.

Kelli knelt in front of him and she pulled down the waistband of his yellow shorts. His shaved ebony cock sprang free and bobbed in front of her. A little moan escaped her mouth. She was beyond shame now.

Her mouth found his balls and she gave them a lick before settling one into her mouth. It was salty- manly smelling, and tasting. She gently sucked on it as her hand pumped him up and down. She placed the other ball in her mouth and adored it as well.

"Oh hell yeah, you want that nigga dick, don't ya? Now you ain't telling me to leave."

Kelli didn't argue with him. She put the big head of his cock in her mouth and looked up into his eyes. Surely that said everything.

Both hands wrapped around his shaft and began twisting and pulling. She wanted that dirty cum to fill her up, to splash all over her perfect makeup and to wash down her willing throat. She wanted to be his MILF fuck toy, the bastard.

He grabbed her hair and she moaned. Her pussy was begging her to fuck this guy.

He curled one large hand into her hair and pulled her to her feet. Kelli was initially surprised but it didn't take long for her to adjust.

"Yes." she whispered like a snake. "Fuck me."

He turned her around and roughly squeezed both her breasts, giving her nipples the pull he had promised. It set her pussy on fire to feel him being rough with her. Oh fuck she wanted more.

Turning her slightly, he bent her over the back of the couch. He put his cock into her and gave a mighty push. Kelli screamed. Most of it was surprise, but there was pain and a lot of desire in it too. He pushed her face down into the couch and continued pushing.

Her screams became quieter and more rhythmic. She accented each thrust into her slippery pussy with a gasp, a moan, or a dirty, oh so needy word or phrase. He had her begging for it.

He continued his ravaging until he was moving easily within her and she approached an orgasm. Just before she lost it all, he slowed and withdrew his heavy slick cock.

"No, keep going. Keep going."

Oh, he planned on keeping on.

He placed his cock at her puckered ass and began to enter her. A panicked, "No, no, no, no, no" began from Kelli. It was too fucking big and she wasn't ready. He spat on her ass in response. She felt the spittle run between her ass cheeks.

He started wiggling his fat fingers over her clit, distracting her until the swollen knob of his big black cock again began moving into her ass. His fingers were a blur of motion on her sensitive clit.

He withdrew and plunged into her pussy again. Kelli welcomed him with a pussy squeeze on his cock. He gave her a couple of strokes then withdrew again, placing his cock at her ass again.

Kelli tried to relax and accommodate him. He reached forward and began masturbating her again. He would wiggle that wonderful finger a while, then push into her a little. Wiggle, push, wiggle push..

When the head of his cock disappeared into her, they both sighed in relief. His big hands grasped her hips and readied her for the fucking. It felt like she was being turned inside out.

His cock was long and thick and wonderfully hard. He was enjoying this as much as she was. She felt the huge mass move through her. She wanted to feel him cum in her ass.

Kelli told him, "Fuck my white ass. Oh yeah, fuck me good. Cum in my assss..."

Above her, he did his best to comply. The impact of their hips filled the room, accented by the slaps to her round ass he insisted on dishing out. Dark red hand prints marked her ass. She was ass fucked today. No denying that.

She swore she felt his cum blasting inside her in wave after wave of hot thick goo. His heavy sweaty body stopped pounding her and he slowed to a finish.

Kelli had lost count of how many times she had cum. She had taken over the fingering of her clit while he was pounding away on her. Her body shivered with residual pleasure. She hadn't wanted him to stop, but she loved the fact that he dumped his cum in her ass.

He wiped his cock on her long blonde hair and wordlessly pulled on his shorts.

Kelli felt like a fool, but she had to say it.

"Can I have your phone number?"

He laughed but that was his only reply. On the way out of the house, he grabbed the last cookie from the tray.

Kelli looked at her phone in amazement. It was now 1:16.

She raced downstairs. The front door stood wide open. She looked at the stack of empty glasses in the sink and the empty cookie containers. No one was in the house now- but they had been there. Son of a bitch, what had she been thinking?

Kelli went into the bathroom and tried to repair her outfit. She still looked freshly fucked, but at least it wasn't quite as bad as it had been.

About ten minutes after that, she had a visitor.

She walked them through the house and tried to go back into sales mode. The burning of her ass, the tingle in her pussy, and the stream of cum running down her leg conspired against her. The image of his big chocolate cock was floating in front of her.

She went through the motions with the others that attended, but her heart wasn't in it.

On Monday, she was pleased to get a phone message that someone was going to make an offer. She was surprised because they were one of the clients who hadn't been at the open house.

"Hello Kelli. I'm interested in making you an offer. Can you meet me at the Rosedale house at 7:00?" Kelli played it over and over, but there was no doubt in her mind. He and his wife had been there when she was being fucked, when she was screaming about being fucked.

What scared her was when James left the message, he hadn't said they wanted to buy the house, he said he wanted to make her an offer.

The thought of him and his bitch wife listening to her howl like an alley cat in heat mortified her. What was his offer going to be?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmealmost 3 years ago

That's a hot story! Very Nice....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Ashley's Corruption Sometimes having big breasts can get you into big trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Christmas Shopping for My Husband A new wife visits a sex store. Co-written by BurroGirl18.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Heather Goes to the Movie Theatre A visit to the movies brings an unwelcome surprise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories