House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesRiver
JamesRiver
262 Followers

We were on the road by 8 am Saturday. Mom was so excited to finally get away. The beachouse I'd rented was a 4 hour drive away. I paid a lot of money for our stay, but it was worth it. It was a high-end gated community. Our place was one of the smaller houses, just a three bedroom. Our neighbors were a hundred yards away on either side. We had direct access to the beach, which was only 50 yards away. Mom was bowled over as we looked out over the Atlantic from the second story deck outside the master bedroom.

"Baby! This is amazing! You spent way too much money," she tried to say disapprovingly. But she couldn't keep the joy out of her voice.

"Mom, I love you so much. You're worth every penny."

We embraced and kissed. These kisses of gratitude and love soon took on a more passionate flavor. I pulled back before the smoke turned into a flame. She gave me her disappointed pout. But I had to go to the market and get the perishable things for our stay. Mom agreed and went about setting up house.

The bright, sunny morning made way for a cloudy afternoon. By the time I got back from shopping, it was just beginning to sprinkle. Mom had aired out the place while I was gone. She had put away our luggage and made up the master bed with fresh sheets.

"I didn't make up the other upstairs bed. I wasn't sure what the sleeping arrangements might be," she shyly admitted.

"Actually," I replied. "That is what I've wanted to talk to you about. And since it's raining, this is a good time for it."

We sat down side-by-side at the end of the freshly made king size bed. I captured her hand in mine.

"Mom, staying with you over the last several months, we've gotten so close. I've always loved you. But now, I'm in love with you. You're the woman of my dreams. You're my best friend, smart, fun and funny. And I find you so, so attractive. Now that you're off house arrest, I don't want to be apart. I want us to be together always. Mom, I want you to sell your house. Let's move out west together. Let's leave that old town and old life behind. Be my wife. You're the only woman I want for the rest of my life."

Before I finished speaking, tears were already welling up in her eyes. When I was done, she threw her arms around me. She sobbed softly for a bit then whispered in my ear while holding me tight,

"Yes Baby. In my heart, I'm already your wife. I'm yours forever."

She pulled back and we looked into each others eyes. She kind of half laughed and half cried with the emotion of the moment. Then our lips met in the first kiss of a man and wife. It was pure bliss knowing there was now no question, no doubt about the future of our relationship. We were in love and had confirmed our devotion to each other.

I couldn't give you a time frame on how long we kissed after our lips met. The holy, love-confirming kisses did eventually transform into passionate, hot and urgent kissing. She made the first move after that. She pulled my shirt off over my head, biting my nipples and the skin over my 6 pack once it was exposed. Then she had me scoot up the bed and lay down. She took off my shoes and socks. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks while keeping her eyes locked to mine. She looked like she was possessed with a demon of lust. She ripped off my pants, leaving me lying there naked with a giant hardon. Frantically jerking and tearing at her own clothes, she was naked herself within seconds.

She slowed way down as she positioned herself between my legs. She picked up my hard rod and inspected it admiringly while gently running her small, warm hand up and down the shaft. Her other hand cupped my balls, feeling their sperm-laden weight, rolling the testicles between her fingers. Again, she made eye contact with me when she placed her lips to my swollen penis head. When she pulled away, my copious pre-cum had left a shine on her lips. With a lustful wink, she slowly licked her lips and moaned as though she never tasted anything so delicious. She then proceeded to kiss and nibble her way down the shaft, all over my scrotum, then back up the shaft. She took her time, savoring every moment. Meanwhile, I was almost shaking with the pleasure overload. Here was the woman I loved and desired above all others, worshipping my cock in the most sensual way possible. When she placed mouth over the head and began nursing softly, my orgasm could not be held back.

"Mom! Mom!" was the only warning I could give before the first jet shot out of my shaft. She seemed fully prepared, humming in happiness as my sperm filled her mouth. She amazingly swallowed it all. It took a while for my orgasm to subside. Even after I was done ejaculating, my cock still jerked and throbbed as though it never wanted to stop cumming. Finally, I returned to Earth. Mom lovingly kissed my slightly deflated shaft and temporally empty balls. She then kissed her way up my body, up my chest and neck until her mouth was at my ear.

"Wow Baby.. you're delicious," she panted. I turned her over on to her back. Propping myself up on an elbow, I look down into her loving eyes. I placed a hand on her tummy as I leaned down and softly kissed her. Her mouth was hot, wet and salty after what she had just done. I ran my hand up to a breast, cupping and caressing her.

"I have been dying to touch you," I whispered into her mouth. "You're going to have trouble keeping my mouth off your beautiful tits."

She growled back, "Mmmm... Baby, I want your mouth on me all day, every day. In fact, I'm ovulating this weekend. If you can keep me filled with sperm, these tits just might get full of milk for you."

Wow, that blew my mind. Making love to my mother and getting her pregnant? My semi-hard cock immediately turned into a bar of steel at the thought. I kissed and sucked my way down her neck, causing her to squirm and moan. My mouth searched out and found a fat nipple. I nibbled and sucked while mom cooed her love to me, running her hands through my hair as I nursed, dreaming someday soon I would be rewarded with real milky nourishment.

After giving her tits more than sufficient attention, I kissed my way down further. She spread her legs invitingly for her man. I settled between her wet thighs, licking away the juices that had leaked from her needy pussy. Her sex looked beautiful, drenched with desire. I pressed my mouth to her labia then gently sucked on her lips. To me, her taste was sweeter than honey. My tongue dove into her love gate, swabbing her entrance, twirling and twisting. Mom pulled my face close to her needy center. I found her fat clit. I fluttered my tongue on the protuberance, causing her to grip the bedsheets with white knuckle intensity. I brought her to the edge, than dipped my tongue back into her honeypot. She started to buck her hips up every time I came close to asshole, wanting me to give attention to her puckered pore. I wet my index finger and slowly inserted it into her anus.

"OH MY GOD! YES BABY! YES!"

Gently finger fucking her ass, I really attacked her clit with my tongue. The pleasure overload was too much and she was soon convulsing in an orgasmic seizure. I mercifully slipped my finger out of her ass and moved to her side, cradling her in my arms as she twitch and trembled. She slowly returned to reality. We kissed softly and giggled in disbelief at how unbelievably hot and passionate we were together. She reached down between us and grabbed my rock-hard cock. She brought the head to her quivering clit, rubbing and tapping the spongy helmet against her pleasure button. She teased us both until she was burning for the consummation of our love.

She guided me onto my back. She threw her leg over my body, mounting me. My hard cock lay flat on my stomach. She lowered he pussy lips and clit on to it. She rubbed herself up and down the length, soaking my shaft in her overflowing lubricant. She leaned her face close to mine.

Inches from my face, she whispered, "Are you ready, Baby? Are you ready to take me, to make me you wife?"

"God yes!" I moaned back. She reached down between her legs, found my erection and lifted the head to her entrance. We cried out together as she slid down my length. I wanted to slam into her depths, but I allowed her to accommodate to my length and girth at her own pace. Soon she was rocking back and forth with a desperate urgency.

"Fuck Baby," she cried, tears of pure happiness streaking down her cheeks. "This is better then all the dreams I've had of us together. I love so much. I'm yours. Forever, I'm yours."

All too soon, she slammed her body down to the hilt of my shaft. She jerked and shivered, cried out, then collapsed on top of me. She issued a long, low moan as her pussy walls pulsated around my rod. I gently turned her onto her back, keeping my cock embedded inside her. Again our kisses were soft and loving as I continued our copulation, slowly sinking into her until my cockhead nudged her cervix, pulling back all but an inch, than sliding back into her core.

"Baby?" she breathed as I gently fucked her. "Promise me? Promise me you'll always make love to me? I need you inside me everyday. I've never felt so complete as I do right now."

I kissed her deeply as confirmation. Then picking up my pace, I reaffirmed my devotion.

"You are my life. Being inside you is heaven. I will always, always want to be with you just like this."

That sparked something deep within her.

"Oh God, Baby! Yes! Fuck me now! Fuck me always!" she screamed, jerking her hips up to meet my downward thrusts. The heat between us was unbelievable. Her pussy suddenly gripped my cock, which triggered my own massive orgasm. I sank into her as deep as our bodies would allow. I then unleashed wad after wad of hot, potent seed.

Mom had her arms locked around my neck, her legs locked around my hips. I wasn't able to disengage even if I had wanted to... but I didn't. I was perfectly happy to be one with my mother... my wife.

JamesRiver
JamesRiver
262 Followers
12