House Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the warm water ran down over her body, her fingers slipped between her legs and she gently massaged her mound, a low moan coming from between her lips as she did so. There was just something about the feeling of being clean that had really been turning her on the last few days.

With her free hand she grabbed the bar of soap and started rubbing it all over her body, mostly her breasts and pussy, but nowhere was left without some suds on it. It didn't take long for her climax to come and she squeezed the bar of soap so hard that it flew into the wall and bounced around the shower stall several times before coming to rest at her feet.

After coming down from the orgasm, she shut off the shower and dried herself off, taking the time to enjoy the afterglow.

At least Dave had a fully equipped, if small, bathroom. She had everything she needed including a hairdryer.

Finishing off her morning ritual, she put her hair up into a bun and then walked back over to her room, where she rummaged through her bag trying to find some clean clothes. With everything laid out on the bed, she realized there was nothing left that didn't have a stain or mark on it of some kind.

Her fingers reached out for the one that was least dirty, but there was something in her mind that just wouldn't let her wear dirty clothing. As she pulled her hand back, something tickled her memory and she turned towards the closet, the "maids" outfit still hanging there.

Her lips curled into a smile as her hand reached out for it. It was kinda fitting in a way, she'd been bored out of her skull after the first few days of staying here and had eventually been desperate enough for *something*, *anything* to do, she'd broken down and actually started cleaning the living room.

Since then, she'd cleaned pretty much the entire first floor, so the maid's outfit was almost suitable to wear. She slipped it from the hanger and the soft material sent a little jolt of electricity through her fingers and up her arm.

A few minutes later she walked out into the kitchen with it on and saw the sink filled with dirty dishes from last night's dinner. A frown crossed her lips and she walked over and started the hot water running.

* * *

Isabella looked at the mass of steel rods laid out on the floor in front of her and smirked at them. It had felt so good using the equipment and her hands to cut and bend each piece to shape.

Dave had been great too, there wasn't a day that went by that he didn't bring something into the shop for her to work on. A tractor, a trailer, a pump, a trough, or whatever else had broken down that day.

It was the least she could do, he'd been kind enough to put them up while the stay-at-home order was in effect, a little bit of work around the shop seemed like the least she could do. The fact that she was enjoying the work was just a happy byproduct.

She looked down at the pile of metal that had taken her the last three days to assemble and then looked at the diagram that Dave had provided her. It all seemed right, but she still had no idea what it was all for.

She shrugged her shoulders, she was sure Dave would let her know what they were for eventually. And if not, well, it wasn't really her concern either.

Dave had told her to go ahead and use whatever material was around the shop if she wanted to do any personal projects, and now that she was done with his request, she had something that needed to be done.

Grabbing a block of aluminum, she headed over to the machining lath a secured it before spinning it up and running the cooling oil over it as she started to cut into it.

* * *

Susan sat by the pool, yes the pool! The B&B had a nice pool just out behind the house that none of them had seen that first night, but when Susan had looked out her bedroom window the next morning, there it was in all its glory!

The sun was beaming down on her as she laid out on a cot in her bikini and doodled on the pad of paper on her lap. She took in a deep breath and nearly squealed at how perfect things were.

She was just finishing up a sketch of a large oak tree when she heard a man clear his throat from behind her. She twisted around to see Officer Johnston standing behind her.

"Hello there Susan, how are you today?" He asked as he walked around the cot until he was standing in front of her and then pulled a chair over and sat down.

She smiled at him and stuck the end of her pencil between her lips and played with it a little. Officer Johnston had dropped by every day to check up on the four of them, in an official capacity of course. But after the first day or so, he always seemed to make a beeline for her and she had to admit she kinda liked it.

Fiona was the strong confidant woman that everyone paid attention to, Isabella was a fiery Latino that everyone wanted to date, and Sally, well, Sally had a big chest. Susan, well, she didn't have much but her red hair and that scared more men away than attracted them.

So Officer Johnston's attention had put a smile on her face from the first day he'd shown it.

"Hi Officer Johnston, I'm great! How about you?" she replied, wiggling the pencil from side to side a bit, before sucking on it gently.

"I'm great Susan. Just checking in with you all to make sure you're still here." he said with a chuckle at the end.

"Yep, still here! I hope the stay-at-home order is never lifted!"

Officer Johnston smiled at her and a shiver ran down her spine and settled in her pussy, "That's good to hear. And it definitely looks like the place agrees with you, the sun has really brought out your freckles."

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?" Susan replied, sitting upright and raising her hands to her cheeks, "Are they really that noticeable?"

She'd always hated the stereotype of the freckled redhead, but as soon as Officer Johnson let out a happy little laugh somehow her anxiety faded away about it.

"Oh they are, very noticeable. I think they look great." he said as he pulled his chair closer to her and reached out and put his hand on her bare leg, rubbing it slightly.

"Oh... oh you do? Really?" she asked as she blushed she spread her legs apart just slightly. His hand moved up her leg and slipped between her legs and she let out a little moan as he did so.

She put her sketch pad and pencil to the side and leaned forward, "Officer Johnston, can I... can I ask you something?" she said in a husky voice.

Officer Johnston smiled, "Of course Susan, ask anything you want."

"Do... do you... do you find me attractive?" she almost whispered as she bowed her head and didn't make eye contact with him.

He raised his hand to her face and gently brushed her hair over her ear and she looked up into his smiling face, "Of course I do, very attractive."

Without thinking Susan leaned even farther forward and planted a kiss right on his lips as her pussy buzzed in anticipation.

* * *

Sally looked at the strange contraption in the corner of the barn where the milking machine was and raised an eyebrow. She was familiar with everything a working farm would need for milking cows, but whatever this was, it was too small for a cow. It had two pumps hanging on the front of it and two devices that kinda looked like pumps on the back of it but certainly were not pumps.

She sighed and turned her head as Betsy mooed as the last of the milk was pumped from her teats and Sally walked over to stop the machine and remove the pumps from her.

Sally had been milking the cows by herself for the last several days, once Dave had been satisfied that, yes, she really did know what she was doing.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of the old man and tried not blame him for his antiquated attitudes. Betsy mooed again and Sally walked around to the front of the machine and opened the gate that let her wander away. Betsy was the last cow to be milked and one of the best-behaved animals she'd ever seen, but even she had only so much patience once she was done.

Sally headed back to her room to get cleaned up and changed, milking cows wasn't exactly the cleanliest of jobs, but it was satisfying. Something up the hum of the pump, the squirt of the milk, the mooing of the cows, it all just made Sally so happy.

By the time she'd gotten undressed and made it to the shower, so was more than ready for the warmth of the water to relax her. She spent a few minutes washing down her body, with the exception of her breasts, and then hesitated for just a moment.

Maybe it was all the fresh air, or maybe it was just that time of the month, but her breasts and nipples had been very sensitive the last few days. And not in a "this rubs me the wrong way" kinda way, but a "god I wish I had a guy to fuck me" kinda way.

With nothing left to clean though, she gently pushed the bar of soap up against her left breast and let out a low moan as the pleasure coursed through it. It wasn't long before she was sitting on the tiled floor of the shower, both hands massaging her breasts, the soapy water running over them.

It was a few minutes later that she felt an orgasm coming on, confused, but unwilling to stop, she continued to massage her breasts until it crested and she heard herself cry out, "MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

When she recovered from the force of the orgasm, she laughed as the water ran down over her. She had never orgasmed just from playing with her breasts, but obviously she'd been spending too much time around Betsy and the other cows!

She smiled and let the water run over her for a few more minutes before standing up and shutting it off.

Chapter 5

"Come on princess, suck that cock..." Officer Johnston said as Susan's head bobbed up and down his shaft.

Susan's squeal was muffled by said cock, but that didn't stop her from squealing. She tilted her head back a bit so she could look up at Officer Johnston standing in front of her while she sat on the edge of the cot she'd been sunning in just a little while ago.

Officer Johnston had arrived for his daily checkup on her and her friends. Since that first kiss, Susan had been an insatiable slut whenever he was around. That first day she'd nearly dragged him up to her room and mounted him.

Afterward a series of mind blowing orgasms, it had been the first time he'd called her princess when he'd finally gotten a chance to get a full look at her bedroom.

She still squealed like a little girl each time he did, no matter what else she was doing. For example, at the moment he was holding on to the two red pigtails that came out of each side of her head as she was sucking his cock by the pool. It didn't matter, he said the word and she squealed.

It was such an amazing week since that first time, if she had thought this place was perfect before, well, now it was doubly perfect! Officer Johnston was the man of her dreams; forceful, commanding, powerful, in charge.

She hadn't even flinched yesterday, when for the first time, he'd told her to get undressed right there at the pool instead of going up to her room. Nor had she batted an eye when he'd told her to suck his cock when he arrived today.

In fact, she was hoping he'd tell her to do more things, more often.

She felt him stiffen and then pull her off of him by her pigtails, holding her in place as her hands sprung up and held on to him as streams of cum plastered her freckled face.

"God you look so pretty like that princess..." he said and she squealed once more before diving back down onto his cock to get any last drops of cum that remained.

* * *

Isabella smiled as the gleaming aluminum dildo slipped into her pussy and she let a moan. It had taken her three days to make it on the lath and then polish it, but it was time well spent!

The hum of the motor whined as the dildo pulled back out and then pushed back in.

"Oh god yeah, fucking pound that pussy!" she cried out just before a loud squeal from the motor was followed by a pop and a little bit of smoke.

"Shit!" she cried out and jumped out of the rig that she'd set up to hold the mechanical dildo and herself. She quickly grabbed the power cable and yanked it from the wall, before inspecting the smouldering motor that had, until a moment ago, brought her so much joy.

She let out a sigh and quickly got dressed again, then grabbed a wrench and started to unfasten the motor from its mounts. She had wondered if the motor would be strong enough to last after the first day she'd used it, but now she had her answer.

She looked back at the rig that she had set up and still wondered what Dave had intended for the metal that she had used. Well, he hadn't mentioned it since she had completed the work a week ago, so she'd taken the liberty of used some of it to build her, well, fucking machine.

She smiled and let out a little chuckle at the idea. It was a machine alright, and up until a moment ago it had been fucking her, and now it was a fucking *broken* machine to boot!

She grabbed the motor and moved it over to one of the bins of scrap parts before rummaging around for something to replace it.

At least she'd gotten one good day out of it, her pussy had been badly in need of a good fucking for a week and no matter how much she'd used her custom made aluminum dildo on herself, there had just been something missing.

Yesterday's session in her rig though... god, that had been fantastic. She'd cum at least a half a dozen times and had finally had to shut it down from exhaustion. She'd slept like a log last night, but her eyes had kept drifting to the cloth-covered device all day today as she worked.

Moving a sheet of steel Isabella smiled at what she found under it, "God, that looks like it's powerful enough to drive a dozen dildos!" she exclaimed and reached down to retrieve her found treasure.

* * *

Fiona was blushing profusely as she walked into Dave's bedroom, could she really do this?

Her hands subconsciously flattened out the front of her uniform before she clasped them together and she lowered her head, "Excuse me Dave... I... I was wondering if I could... could... clean your room?"

A wave of pleasure coursed through her as she finished her question and Dave looked up from the book he was reading as he laid in his bed.

Dave smiled, "Well Fiona, I don't' see why not."

Dave's room was the last one she had yet to clean and she had been avoiding it for as long as she could. But the rest of the house was done and she knew, deep down, even without seeing it, his room was a mess.

She was right of course, now seeing the full extent of it made it obvious she *had* to clean it. Clothes were strewn everywhere, there were dirty plates and glasses on the dresser, there was a layer of dust over everything, and she could only imagine the mess that was under the bed!

"Oh thank you..." she scrunched her forehead a bit as she looked for the right thing to say, "Thank you... sir?"

The word came out of her mouth and she instantly knew it was right.

"No problem Fiona, no problem at all." he replied and returned to reading his book.

There was a part of her that had hoped he'd leave, but there was a stronger part that was happy that he was staying.

She quickly got started, first picking up each piece of dirty clothing with the tips of her fingers and by bending over at the waist. She knew the short skirt of the uniform would almost certainly expose most of her ass, but all that did was make her pussy quiver even more.

The first time Dave had seen her in the kitchen, in the uniform, he'd complimented her on how good it looked on her. She'd not known what to say and just stared at him for a moment, but he'd continued on, telling her about the other dozen uniforms that were in storage in the back room. The only thing she'd been able to think of to say was "thank you", and that had been exactly what came out of her lips.

Since then, she'd been wearing the uniforms each day, and to top it off, she'd found matching high heels that fit her perfectly in the storage room as well.

Once she had finished picking up the dirty clothes and placed them in the hamper, she made a circuit of the room and picked up the dirty dishes, making several trips down to the kitchen to carry them all safely. Each time her heels clicked and clacked against the wood and tile floors in the house and each sent a little shiver of pleasure up her legs and into her pussy.

It was two hours or so later when she'd finished vacuuming, cleaning, polishing, and scrubbing that the smile on her lips was the widest. She took the remaining trash down to the kitchen and then slipped back to her small bathroom to freshen up before returning to Dave's bedside.

"Excuse me... Sir." the word still felt right, but her tongue still had trouble making it.

Dave looked up from his book and smiled, "Oh Fiona, done already?" he asked.

"Yes... Sir. Well, at least unless you have something else for me to... clean?" she asked her head bowed, her hands clasped in front of her.

"Hmmm... well I might... let me check..." he said and then tossed the covers to the side, revealing his wrinkled member.

Her eyes went wide, her mouth formed a perfect circle as she let out a little gasp, "Oh please Sir... can Fuh... Fuh... Fiona clean it?" she asked, but without waiting leaned over and wrapped her fingers around the base of it and tilted her head slightly to the side before placing her lips on the tip of it.

"I don't know, let's see if you can or not... Fifi."

She closed her eyes as a small orgasm came over her and she gently lifted her head up a bit, "Fifi knows how to clean Sir!" she said just before opening her eyes, locking them with his, and then lowering herself on to his member.

Fifi was performing her cleaning duties and she would show Dave that she was the best maid in the house.

* * *

Sally knelt on all fours as she lowered herself into the contraption, facing directly at Betsy as she was having her daily milking.

Sally really considered Betsy as a friend these days, after milking her for almost two weeks now, it seemed only right. It was only a couple of days ago when she was milking Betsy that Sally had finally figured out what the contraption was for, though she hadn't been able to bring herself to use it at that time.

Instead she'd been masturbating for hours to the idea in the shower, in her bed, in the barn, everywhere really. She knew that today, she'd have to try it, even if someone walked in on her. Though that seemed unlikely, Dave didn't check in on her anymore, trusting her with the cows, and her friends... well... they must be just about as busy as she was as the only time she saw them was at dinner. And even then they barely said two words to each other, each one seemingly focused on something else completely.

Sally sighed and steeled her willpower and then pulled up her top and attached the two pumps that dangled in front of her to her sensitive breasts. She gasped and moaned as the suction pulled her nipples forward and she almost orgasmed right then and there.

It wasn't long though before she did. The sound of the pumps, the suction on her breasts, the mooing of Betsy in the background, it was all too much and the first of several orgasms came over her.

They distracted her so much that she didn't even notice the first droplets of milk drop from her nipples into the pumps that were sucking on them.

Chapter 6

Isabella laid back in the rig, the first dildo she'd created pounding her pussy, the second between her lips and the third buried deep in her ass. Her hands were squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples as the machine whirled away.

She was cumming hard every few minutes, and she had been for what seemed like hours.

Finally, the timer binged and the machine slowed down and finally came to a stop. Isabella just laid there for a bit, all three dildos still inside of her, but eventually she slipped each one out and managed to get herself out of the rig and stand upright.