House Call

Story Info
I finally get to seduce my Step-Aunt.
2.1k words
4.1
19.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having numerous incest-like fantasies about my beautiful older (20yrs older) Step-Aunt (72yo), I finally get to pleasure her. I realize some details (description of her and background) are missing, but this was copied from an email that I sent her of my fantasy for her. Yes, I did. I actually send her all my stories but this is the first as it relates to her. So I protected the innocent. Hope you enjoy it as I did writing it.

All persons involved are WELL over the age of 18.

***

The thought of kissing you. Slowly, feeling your lips. Then ever harder, deeper, our tongues touching, dancing, causing me to moan. I reach up and run my hands through your hair pulling you deeper into my mouth. You put your hands on my bare chest to resist but you found my hard nipples. I feel your fingers instantly take to playing with them as now you release a moan into me. My cock is so hard it hurts. But now is not about me.

I see you standing there in nothing but a blouse and panties. Looking into your eyes, you see my desire. I lead you to the side of the bed and kneel down. As difficult as it is, my swollen cock pushing the seams of my pants to their breaking point, it's the punishment for my desire.

With nervous hands, I lower your panties down your sexy legs to the floor. My heart pounding as I gaze at you. Taking a deep breath, my body warms from your excitement. I feel my cock twitch, trying to escape.

I rise trying to steady myself on weak knees. The first words spoken between us, I whisper, "lay back," as I kiss you again.

Up until now, you were lost in the moment. Not sure if this was real. But the words spoken broke you from your lusty trance. Nervous panic flutters through you. "No, I can't," you softly say. But your body and desire say "Yes."

I caress your face, looking you in the eyes. "Let yourself go, enjoy it" I whisper to you. "Lay back and enjoy, my love. Let me pleasure you. You deserve it."

You sink to the bed as a devilish smile crosses my face. So many thoughts flying around in my head as I watch you lay back. The way your hair looks, your beautiful eyes, face and lips. I even hear your soft voice, yet you say no words. Your body that I've admired and the countless fantasies for many years, is laid out before me. My body fills with warmth, love and desire.

I see the look of shy nervousness in your face. I smile as I take your foot and raise it to my chest. Letting you feel flesh to flesh for the first time, you can feel my heart beating fast. I stroke your smooth leg helping you relax. Little by little I can tell you're relaxing because your toes are starting to curl and massage my chest, my nipples. When I switch from one leg to the other, you let slip a little giggle. Maybe it's because you noticed the large bulge at my crotch. As much as I want, need to release it, I can't. For another time. Continuing massaging your soft supple thigh, I notice a glint of light from within your dark crevice. I instinctively lick my lips and lower your leg. The desire to taste you has now taken over. I cannot deny myself any longer.

Slowly, as if a hunter stalks his prey, I kiss, lick and nibble up your legs. Every now and again, looking at you to see you watching me, intently but lost. Lost in your own thoughts and feelings. I can feel your thighs tremble and twitch with my touch. I can feel the heat of your excitement emanating as I get closer. Now laying between your legs, I slide my hands under that lovely ass of yours. Squeezing the soft flesh of your cheeks, pulling them slightly apart instinctively opens your legs. As I look up at you before descending into heaven, a picture that will be in my mind for the rest of my life. Our eyes lock, looking into each others souls, Love and Lust. I blow you a kiss and smile as I lower my head.

You jump slightly at my first lick. A lick that makes my cock twitch and flood my pants with my own mini orgasm. I've been leaking precum like a river since our first kiss. I'm willing to bet it's even soaked through my jeans. The first taste of your sweet nectar is amazing. It also, however throws gasoline on my fire of desire to take all of you. With every last ounce of control, I gently push further, exploring your wet folds. I hear you moan. More wetness coats my tongue. My nose buried deep in your soft curls breathing in your fresh showered scent.

That's how all this finally happened. As I came over to help you with some house projects, I rang the doorbell. Hearing your voice asking, "who is it," I announced myself. After years of trying (at least in my own mind), luck would have it, you said that you were just getting out of the shower and to come and make yourself comfortable. Well, I'm pretty fucking comfortable right now.

Hearing more noises from you, I look up to see you with your eyes closed lost in pleasure. Your mouth open, licking your lips and every so often biting your lips. Your hands find my arms and squeeze, digging your nails in with each wave. The sharp pain of your nails, turns me on more, makes me harder. I find myself grinding my confined cock on the bed, yearning.

Your pussy rises and I feel your body quiver as a small river of your orgasm comes out. I lap it up drinking you in as fast as I can, I wasn't expecting that. Some has escaped, and as I go lower to retrieve as much as I can, my tongue discovers yet something else that elicits a deep throaty moan from you. Your ass in my hands rises up to meet my tongue. As my tongue circles and dances around your rosebud, I hear you call out with a deep, "YES!" I always thought you had a hidden kinky side and you just pushed me over the edge. With my nose buried in your pussy almost to the point of smothering me, I work feverishly on your ass. Your hips are bucking as you're calling out encouragement. I know your close again, but I have another plan.

How long has it been I wondered, as I stopped tonguing your ass and returned to your sweetness. Taking my hands from under your clenching ass, I spread you open and admire your lovely flower. Just beautiful, the pedal lips nice and pink, glistening with dew. Your dark curls, mixed grey turn me on matted down by juices. Then, all swollen and shiny like the Northstar, the point most looked for when navigating the heavens, standing prominent wanting attention. How could I not.

It's been so long since you've felt this way. So long in fact that you can't remember feeling like this. To have such pleasure, it's a shame you've missed out. To have a younger man being so passionate to pleasing you in ways you denied thinking about. Or you thought about, but never thought it would happen. All you know now is that his face is buried between your legs making you feel incredible. You haven't had an orgasm in so long, let alone multiple orgasms and by all accounts, he's not done yet.

Hearing your moans and cries of encouragement along with your heavy breathing, I know you're ready to cum again. Spreading your lips opened you up and presented me with your swollen, protruding clit. Teasing you by flicking it, makes you jump. A couple of more little flicks to get you even more sensitive and then I go in. My hot breath on your clit as I lower my mouth over and take it in. Your hips raise as if you're reaching for the ceiling and you let out a deep loud groan. I'm frozen in excitement listening to you. Hearing your sounds pleases me to no end. As you catch your breath and come back down, I slowly begin to work my tongue around, and combining a gentle sucking and pressure.

"Oh God!", "Oh God, it feels incredible!", "Don't stop!" In a deep husky voice, drives me more.

As I continue at a steady pace, I slip two fingers inside you. Your pussy is so tight and wet it creates a suction. As I spread my fingers to open you, you moan, "Yes! It's so tight and feels so good!" My fingers now have more access and start exploring, feeling you from the inside is mind blowing for me. My cock has a steady stream of precum continuously oozing out of the tip. Your hips are moving to match my fingers as I start to increase my rhythm. Finger fucking you as I suck your clit...Oh My God! I never would believe it to come true. I find that sweet spot inside you and start working it as my tongue dances faster and faster. Your sounds are getting higher in octave and I know you're close. Now, I decide.

Giving everything I have, rubbing fast and hard on your spot, sucking deep and hard on your clit while my tongue twirls around. You start bucking wildly and calling out. Louder and louder, higher and higher. Your legs closing around my head as my fingers are making the lovely squishing sound working in and out of your wet pussy. All of a sudden your body rises and tenses, your legs clamp down around my head but I still hear the muffled screams of ecstasy. My fingers are clamped like a vise by the contractions of your orgasm. Then it happens. A flood is released all over my face. I immediately cum in my pants, my cock spasming and flooding my boxer briefs with warm thick fluid. I grunt and moan out loud but nobody hears it. My head is locked between your thighs, and you continue to squirt all over my mouth, chin and neck. A stream of warm liquid drenching me. I'm so excited that my cock is still pulsing.

As your orgasm begins to wane and you ease the headlock, I'm able to breathe again. Both of us laying there in silence trying to collect our thoughts and breath. slowly, you are able to release my fingers with a nice audible plop sound. You break the silence with a giggle as I collapse resting my head on your inner thigh. Looking up from the fluid still trickling out of you, I see you, head back, flush, with your eyes closed and perspiration on your face. Your chest rising and falling trying to catch up.

After a couple of minutes of reflective silence, I breathlessly say, "Well that was sure fun." At which you respond with a laugh and one last little trickle of your sweet nectar ooze out of your flower.

As I get up, I feel a wet, sticky mess in my pants. Chuckling, I look down as you laugh and point saying, "You've made a mess." I respond by pointing to my face and the bed, saying "So have YOU!" As we both share a laugh, you get up off the bed with shaky legs. I steady you pulling you close embracing you. Pulling your head back I kiss you deeply, sharing the smell and taste of your bliss.

"Wash your face!" you exclaim as you jokingly push me away.

"Never! I'm going to wear you on my face all day." I said smiling.

As I reached for my shirt to put on, I say with a devilish grin, "Looks like my work here is done. I'll let you take your shower. Let me know if you need any more help around the house."

You playfully slap my arm and walk me out to the front door. Standing there still half naked you lean up to kiss me. At the same time our tongues mate, I feel you grab my cock and squeeze. You moan into my mouth. To counter your boldness, I open the door half way so if any neighbors happen to be watching, they might get a little surprise.

You break the kiss and say, "Next time this is mine." as you give one last squeeze and back away from the door.

I step out and turn around saying, "Next time." With a wink and blowing kiss I leave licking my lips and smiling.