House Full of Surprises Ch. 06

Story Info
Lori is Mark's for the night.
6.9k words
4.46
2.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled into Lori's driveway at just before 10 PM. Lori's top was open and her large firm breasts were supported by the shelf bra I'd had her wear that night. She began to arrange her top to cover herself for the short walk to her front door but I had other plans.

"Leave it just like that," she looked at me shocked, "you showed more than that to Jason and the guy coming home tonight," I laughed. "You are my sex slave tonight, so don't get yourself into trouble now so close to us finally being alone."

"I think I've been in trouble since this night started, why did I agree to this," she tried to play it off but her excitement was obvious and the fact she left her top where it was as she reached for the door handle told me she was still on board even after her orgasm on the drive home.

I leaned across and gave her a firm deep kiss, running my left hand back over her bare chest and pinching her hard nipples lightly. She groaned into the kiss and smiled when I leaned back to look into her eyes. "Are you ready?"

She answered by pulling the door handle and letting her door open. She reached past me to get her keys from the ignition before swinging her legs out of the car. I quickly got out of the car to be alongside her as she walked to the front door. It was a new sight seeing her chest free and bouncing as she walked as rapidly as she could.

The sound of a car and the glow of headlights on the street made her bounce just a bit more as she rushed to get to the door before it passed by. She was nearly pressed face first against the door as the car drove innocently by, probably without a glance at the near topless woman on her porch. She fumbled with the keys in her rush, dropping them once. I enjoyed the last seconds of her public exposure as she bent to retrieve them, a smile on my face.

"Enjoy it while you can," she threatened, "I will get my revenge." Her tone was playful and I could tell she was enjoying herself even if she was way out of her comfort zone. It excited me more to try and imagine how she would get me back because this day and night had definitely spiced up our sex life and I could only think having her come up with devious sexual ideas would be a win for us both.

She finally got the key in the lock and let us into her house. Annie would be at work until at least 11, Nic would be out even later, and Cyn was staying at Jason's so we had the house to ourselves for at least another hour, probably longer. I had plans and immediately wrapped Lori in a tight embrace, my tongue finding hers, my hands grabbing her ass and pulling her tight against me. She responded immediately, her arms going around my neck and her body molding against mine.

"So what do you have planned for me?" She asked when we finally broke our kiss to breathe.

I peeled free of her walking over to the stereo in the living room and hitting play on whatever CD was queued up in the 5 disc changer. I then made my way over to the couch kicking off my shoes as "Two Princes" by the Spin Doctors started up. Lori also removed her shoes and dropped her purse in the chair awaiting what was next. "Grab us a couple of beers first, beautiful," I asked, "I want you to keep your buzz going a bit and I need a minute to put my plan together."

She looked a bit disappointed by my response but I really did need a minute to formulate my plan. Today had all gone so fast and it had been barely over 12 hours since she had woken me up needing help at school. I wanted to think things through for a second.

She strutted back from the kitchen a beer in each hand, the sway of her hips emphasized by the bounce of her firm breasts. My eyes wanting to record every inch of her hot body in what would be a perfect Coors Light commercial. She straddled me on the couch, her breasts hanging right at eye level, "your beer, sir."

I took the can from her without my eyes ever leaving her amazing tits. "You are so fucking sexy," I told her, my gaze reluctantly moving up to look her in the eyes as I spoke, "I am glad you remembered to call me sir. I didn't want to start tonight having to punish you. I understand what we are doing tonight is new for us both and I want it to be a fun new adventure for us both. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do and hopefully tonight has been enjoyable for you so far? Do you still trust me to be in charge?" I asked.

"I do," Lori replied, "I have been so wet and turned on all night, as you know. I trust you and can't wait to see what else you have planned."

"I love you, Lori. I'm glad you are enjoying it because it has been a lot of fun for me to see this new side of my sweet lady and we are going to explore it more together tonight and hopefully in the future. If you are worried about anything we are doing tonight you can ask me to wait and I will pause and explain my instructions a bit. I will not take no for an answer, but I will not force you to do anything, so "wait" will give you the chance to share with me what you're concerned with and then I will decide if we proceed. If you agree with those rules we can continue," I paused for her reply.

"I trust you and I will try my best to please you sir," she quickly responded.

"Good, now I don't plan to call you Lori again tonight. From here on out you will be referred to as slut, slave, fucktoy, servant or cunt," I continued, "what is your reaction to that?"

"I've never heard fucktoy before but I like it. Every time you call me slut it makes me a little more excited. For some reason thinking I am your slut hits me right between my legs when I hear it. I don't really like slave or servant as it seems less sexual and more demeaning and I cringe every time I hear the C-word sir," she physically cringed just using the euphemism, "I just hate that word."

"I will consider your feelings then my little fucktoy," I smiled at her taking a moment to quickly nibble on her nipple inches from my face during this discussion. "Now to start off when the song changes over you are going to get up on this coffee table here in the living room and do your best stripper impression for me as you undress down to the bra and panties I picked for you tonight," I commanded.

"Yes sir," she bit her lips seductively as the CD changer clicked signaling the songs shuffling. She rose off my lap taking a long drink of her fresh beer and I did the same from mine. Apparently we both needed a bit more liquid courage for the evening.

The first beats of "Run-Around" by Blues Traveller got her to set her beer down and step onto the table just a few feet in front of me. The fast tempo took her a second to get a rhythm to, but she found her tempo and with her back to me began to shake her hips. She spread her feet wide, shaking her ass for me and let her skirt slide up her thighs until a hint of her thong was showing. She bent forward, hands on her knees, her fine ass rotated for my viewing pleasure and I couldn't resist leaning forward for a close up view.

The view only got better as she put her palms onto the table straight legged and then lifted her skirt all the way up to fully display her now only thong covered ass for me. The wet spot on her white panties was obvious as she held the pose a second, then she surprised me by reaching back and slapping her own ass. There was no jiggle due her taut pose but it was obvious she was embracing this teasing, stripper persona. She then dropped to a squatting position with legs still spread wide to shake her charms some more for me.

As the song moved towards the halfway point, she gracefully rolled onto her back and swung her legs apart widely to give me a perfect view of her wet pussy. She set her feet on the floor and stepped off her "stage." She leaned towards me, her breasts partially covered by the loose top.

Lori reached out and pushed my head back into the couch as she rose to straddle me again. This time her hips pressed tightly to my crotch, seeking to feel the effect she was having on me as she continued shaking her hips. Dancing turned to grinding as she pressed her partially covered tits to my face and I tried to take one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Un-Uh, no touching the dancers," she wagged her finger in my face playfully. She then leaned back to shake her tits some more, making them slap together a bit before cupping and lifting them. She put her hands above her head to give me a clear view as she snaked her body on my lap to the words of John Popper. I struggled to resist taking her right there and she could surely feel the struggle happening under my shorts.

She smiled before jumping up to turn around and press her ass onto my lap. She found the trapped shaft of my cock and pressed her full cheeks to it while running her hands again over her tits and squeezing her nipples. She pulled them away from her body harder than I would normally do and rested her head on my left shoulder while still grinding on top of me. She relieved me of the beer I was holding leaning forward to place it on the table but not before stealing a sip for herself. Her ass never stopped moving on me and never lost contact with my raging erection.

Once she laid back against my chest her fingers moved to the remaining couple of buttons holding her loose top together. Once undone she pulled the shirt free of her skirt and opened it wide, baring her smooth, flat tummy for my eyes. She took each of my hands in hers and placed them on her knees encouraging me to pull them wide apart and begin exploring higher up her muscular thighs. When we reached the edge of her skirt she took my hands again and moved them to her hips.

Once there she released me to explore her bare skin. A light sweat had formed on her skin from the dancing and I fluttered my fingers over her stomach with light touches as she swayed slower. Her head relaxed back onto my shoulder, eyes closed as my hands worked their way up from the waist of her skirt towards her large tits. I reached the bottom of her bra and ran my hands teasingly along the line of her barely there bra, consciously avoiding her nipples. It only lasted a moment though as she took hold of both my hands again to force them onto her, squeezing our four hands firmly to her breasts.

I took the guidance and emulated the way she had pulled on her hard nipples, eliciting a gasp from her and more aggressive pressure from her ass on my cock. The song was winding down and Lori leaped to her feet undoing her skirt while still rocking her hips to the rhythm and let her skirt drop down her legs with a few shakes of her hips. She turned to face me in just the bra and panties I had given her. Placing a foot up near me on the couch she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me firmly to her pussy.

Lori proceeded to grind herself, wet from the combined excitement and light sweat, to my nose, mouth and chin. The scent of her was intoxicating and I breathed her in deeply. My tongue reached for a taste of her but could just get a bit through her sheer panties as the song ended. She stepped back breathing heavily and looking to me for approval that she had done well. I pulled her back to me, showering her belly with kisses just above the line of her panties as my hands massaged the globes of her butt.

"You are so amazing, my pet," I complimented her as I stood and kissed her deeply. The CD changer clicked again and "Alive" by Pearl Jam began to pump through the speakers. I pulled back from our embrace, "I think it is time for you to undress me now."

She didn't hesitate to jump into action, pulling hastily at my shirt to untuck it from my shorts. Her warm hands found their way beneath the shirt, running them up my back before grabbing the bottom and lifting. I lifted my arms to give her free rein to press into me as she gradually exposed my smooth upper body. She ducked her head down to place kisses up from my bellybutton to my nipples as she raised the polo up over my head. Once she had cleared my head, I lowered my arms around her. My shirt trapped us both tightly as her nipples pressed to my chest and we kissed again. A deep, passionate kiss that concluded with me biting at her lip while freeing my arms from the top. I flung it across the room to join her shirt and then brought my hands to her shoulders.

"On your knees slut," I commanded, pressing her down to the floor, "It is where you belong when you serve my cock."

"Yes, sir," there was no hesitation from her as she dropped eagerly to her knees in the middle of her living room. We almost never even used the living room to make out because Lori was always worried one of her roommates would come home and catch us and here she was about to get us both near naked with zero hesitation. What a day it had been.

As soon as her knees hit the floor she had both hands grabbing for my belt. I put my hand atop her head to stop her briefly. "Ask me for what you want," I demanded. Lori looked up at me confused and frozen by my statement. "If you want something from me, you need to ask, pet. Nothing is yours to just take. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-y-yes, sir," she was obviously still a bit confused.

"So ask, pet," I instructed, "Tell me what you want."

"Your...your cock...Sir," she was hesitant, "I want your cock, sir." It became easier for her to say as the words came out and I smiled as she figured out what I wanted, "Your cockslut would like to free your big, hard cock so I can please it...Sir!"

I grinned at her and I could see my approval made her more confident, "I need your cock, sir. I need to suck it and feel it in my pussy. I need to make you feel good sir," she practically begged and I released her head, brushing her hair gently.

"Proceed my cockslut, was it? Was that what you chose to call yourself?" I teased and she blushed a bit.

"Yes sir, I am your cockslut," she blushed some more but her hands moved quickly to resume undoing my belt and shorts now that she had permission. With the aggressiveness she was showing to get my cock free I assumed she would rip my shorts and boxer briefs off in one motion but she surprised me by just lowering my shorts and nuzzling her face against the obvious outline of my hard cock running from my crotch towards my left hip bone. She planted kisses along the shaft and it became clear she wasn't the only one with a wet spot on their underwear as she approached the head where precum had begun leaking. She ran her tongue over the clearly defined head and moaned a bit as she felt it jump.

Her hands grabbed my ass pulling me tight to her face before grabbing the waistband of my underwear and pulling downward. Her fingernails grazed my ass as she lowered them from behind. My shaft was trapped as she moved to expose my ass but they were hooked in front. Lori realized she would need to help things along in the front and moved her hands to proceed with unwrapping me. Her left hand held the waistband of my tight boxer-briefs away from my stomach while her right hand reached in to wrap around my firm shaft and maneuver it free from the awkward position it had been stuck.

It was my turn to gasp as her warm hand made contact with me. I enjoyed watching as her eyes were totally focused on my cock and her left hand continued to pull my underwear to my feet. She licked her lips in anticipation and I saw her open her sweet lips in an O to take the swollen head into her mouth. Just as she was about to wrap her lips around me I pulled her away firmly by the ponytail.

"Not yet, slut!" my words were like a slap to her face as she recoiled back, "You have not asked nor received permission to suck my cock. You will need to be punished." Her expression changed from shock, to confusion, to remorse in seconds.

"Yes, sir. I am sorry sir," she knelt frozen, awaiting her punishment. I guided her to her feet by her ponytail and stared intensely into her nervous eyes.

"You have disappointed me, slave," my tone let her know I was displeased, "Get to the bedroom, remove your panties and be waiting for me, bent over with your hands on the bed and your ass towards the door," I ordered her.

She turned immediately for the hallway and practically jogged there, her tits bouncing as she moved. From the hallway I heard another, "I'm sorry, sir."

I let her stay in that position wondering what was to come as I tried to figure out what I was going to do to punish her. This was all new to me and I finished my beer and turned off the stereo before grabbing Lori's beer and heading down the hallway. I was pleased to see her panties in the hallway where she had removed them even before making it to the door. I picked them up to feel the wetness and tossed them into her room.

She hadn't turned on the lights but the light from the hallway provided a spotlight framing her delicious ass perfectly. I admired her muscled legs in this position, straight and spread wide. My gaze worked its way up from her tight, tan calves, over her spread thighs and could see her swollen lips begging for attention due to her position. Her hanging tits visible in the shadows between her legs, her body awaiting her punishment.

I approached silently behind her until my hard cock was inches from her pussy. With both hands I took firm hold of the pale globes of her ass, squeezing and spreading her lewdly. With a loud "thwack," I smacked first her right and then her left cheek. Hard enough to cause Lori to jump but just stinging blows that would leave my red hand print on each cheek.

"Who owns this ass," I growled.

"You do," Lori quickly answered.

Thwack, thwack! Two more quick slaps, one to each cheek. "You do...what?" I asked.

"You own my ass... Sir," she quickly added, realizing she had forgotten to properly address me.

"That's better, slut. Do not disappoint me again," I rubbed her reddening cheeks, letting my thumbs pass over her exposed star as I soothed her. I could feel her tense as I passed over an area that had always been forbidden and she gasped as the new sensation hit her. I spread her cheeks wide and let my thumbs dip to her pussy to collect a bit of her juices from there and spread them up across her perineum and back over her totally exposed asshole.

"And whose pussy is this?" I continued, sliding my cock between her lips, so the head was trapped just on the edge of her opening.

"It's your pussy, master!" she moaned, wiggling her hips to try and pull my head further into her. I showed her how pleased I was with her answer by slamming my hips forward and burying the length of my cock in her with a loud slap as our bodies came together. Her pussy held me tightly as the head of my cock bumped her cervix. A loud moan escaped her and her head dropped toward the floor.

I held myself deep inside her and reached for her ponytail with one hand pulling her head up and keeping us tightly joined. My other hand returned to teasing her ass, my wet thumb rubbing across her. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock with each pass of my thumb and she subtly began moving her hips to keep the passing contact longer.

Still holding her hair I pulled back to leave just the tip of my cock spreading her still open for me. "Now what was it you wanted to do in the living room," I reminded her of why she was being punished, before slamming back into her with another loud slap of my abs against her ass.

"I wanted to suck your cock, sir, but I think I need to be fucked now." She wiggled her hips again, her muscles massaging my buried shaft.

I smacked her ass one more time as I slowly withdrew my cock an inch at a time from her, enjoying the feel as her muscles worked to keep me encased in her tight little pussy.

"You don't get to think, my little pet, you get to be my fucktoy," I emphasized my control by sliding my cock back in a few inches before removing it completely from her pussy, "Now get on your knees facing me."

Lori's head dropped as I released her and she turned to get in the required position back at my feet, my cock waved obscenely in front of her face, glistening with her juices.

12