House Guest

Story Info
Jane comes to stay as Susan's mistress.
3.9k words
4.54
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submission Of Susan

The House Guest

Continued from 'Camping,the final day'

Master pulled the car up onto our drive which meant both Sally and I were going to be forced to get out of the car still naked from the waist down and me still fully plugged with the anal hook. We looked at each other with concerned stares. Our street was not exactly busy but that didn't mean people wouldn't be able to see us.

"Ok everybody out," Master says.

I decide that the best course of action is to make a dash for the porch and huddle there until Master opens the door. I am sure that Sally is thinking the same though she will have to go further being next door. I grasp the door, swing it open and jump from the car then as quickly as I can make for our front porch. From the corner of my eye, I see Sally running across our front lawn. I wait for Master and Jane to finally arrive before willing Master to open our front door. He turns the key and pushes the door open but before I can make a move inside he says, "Haven't you forgotten something, Susan?"

I look at him with questioning eyes before it dawns on me. He wants me to bring my own pack into the house. Jeez, that will mean going back out there bare arse naked, round the back of the car for all to see. Dejectedly I turn and pulling my shirt down to almost ripping point I creep back out and round to the back of the car. The shirt is managing to cover about half of my arse but I just know you can still see the hook coming out of my bottom. Worst still, I know I am going to have to reach up and close the tailgate after I grab my pack.

Trying hard to maintain some modesty I grab my rucksack before reaching up and quickly shutting the tailgate and again making a bolt for the door keeping the rucksack behind me to hopefully shield my naked rear end from prying eyes. I quickly go through the open door and slam it behind me. Jane and Master are still standing in our large hallway waiting on me.

Master calls me over and then speaking to both of us he says "Ok Jane, firstly welcome to our home. In a minute Susan will show you up to your bedroom and you can freshen up. As we discussed the idea is that for the three days you are here we try to introduce you to a little of the D/S lifestyle from a Mistress point of view. With that in mind I think what I will do is hand Susan over to your care. You will be responsible for her during your stay. It will be up to you to keep her in line and make sure she behaves. I will offer you advice when I think it's needed. When Sally comes over I have spoken with Tim and he is happy for the same rules to apply. Susan, is this clear to you too?"

What can I say? It seems I am going to be under the control of Jane for the next three days. "Yes, Master absolutely clear. Thank you".

Master turns back to Jane. "Ok then, she's all yours for the next three days. The only thing I would say is that she climaxed three times today without permission so at some point tonight you are going to need to discipline her."

"Discipline her?" Jane says.

"Yes," Master replies. "Explain it to Mistress Jane please Susan".

Oh great, Master is really going to make me suffer over the next three days. Fortunately, one of those days is a work day so I should be OK. Turning to Mistress Jane I begin the explanation.

"Mistress Jane. Unfortunately, I climaxed three times today without permission and my Master has said that for each unapproved climax, I am to receive ten spanks. So at your convenience, I would be grateful if you could administer those tonight." I look pleadingly at her hoping she still is not that sure about being a Dom and might ease up on me--unfortunately no such luck.

Jane turns and looks at Master. "I'm going to have to spank her?" she says with some concern.

"Well yes, Jane. That's part of being a Mistress. You will on occasion need to discipline your submissive. Susan has been quite naughty today so she is going to need some discipline." Master says. "But before we sort her out let's get you settled in. Susan, please show your Mistress to her room." Master says. "Oh and here's the key for her pussy lock just in case you want to play a little with your submissive. Also have her clean up please Jane, she's got a lot of pussy juice between those legs."

Jane takes the key and with that, I turn and ask Jane to please follow me taking her up the stairs. Of course, she is now getting a grandstand view of my rear and while she cant see the hook in my butt hole it is obvious where its end has disappeared to.

Once in her room, she bounces onto the bed before sitting up and calling me to stand in front of her. Her finger traces around my still firmly locked pussy before tugging gently on the padlock. "You want me to take out that trainer Susan?" she asks.

Hell shit yes I think. It's been driving me crazy all day and I think if it doesn't come out in the next five minutes I will be cuming again and that's going to take my total to forty spanks. Not to mention the fact that I would dearly love it replaced by Master's hard cock but that's not going to happen any time soon. I mustn't though lose sight of the fact that Master has given Jane control over me so I need to be careful.

"Yes please Mistress Jane," I say.

" I tell you what Susan, I'm gonna give you a choice. I can either remove the vibrator or that arse plug but not both. Which one do you want removed?"

Dam, I want them both out of my body but if it comes to it, I prefer the vibrator gone before I am cuming right in front of my new Mistress.

"If it pleases you, Mistress, would you remove the vibrator please?"

Laughing she pulls me gently closer with the padlock. " I kinda thought you might say that." She then takes the magic key and I hear a little click before I see the padlock in her hand. I then feel her fingers push into me before gratefully I feel the vibrator slowly being withdrawn.

"Turn around and spread those butt cheeks," she commands me. I have no choice but to do as commanded and reaching behind me, spread my arse as wide as I can knowing she is now getting a full-on view of the hook as it disappears into my arsehole. I feel a little upward tug on the hook and feel the end climbing higher inside me.

With a smack to my rear, she tells me to go clean up and report back. Unfortunately, I have to tell her that I kinda need the toilet after the three days camping so nodding she unclips the hook from my collar. "Don't think for a minute your gonna stay like that Susan," she says. When your finished come back here with a nicely cleaned hook. I am gonna take a shower and expect you to be here when I am done."

With her words ringing in my ear, I hurry from the room and quickly use the toilet before showering myself. I am soon back in the room to find Jane waiting for me sitting on the bed. I obediently hand the hook back to her and am then instructed to turn and bend. A few seconds later I feel the hook once again probing my arse hole before it is again deep inside me. Unlike my plug, the hook can travel quite a way up my rectum and I instantly get the feeling of being full. Thank goodness I was able to empty my bowels. I feel a tug on the hook and once again it is clipped to my collar which I am still wearing.

Standing I turn to Jane, "What would you like me to wear Mistress?" I ask.

She looks up at me. "Hmmmm, you know Susan I got used to you being naked at the campsite. You have such a lovely body I don't think I want you to wear anything."

Great I think, the rest of the night naked in my own home. I wonder what Master will say. We both go downstairs and meet Master in the kitchen. He looks a little surprised to see me naked but Jane quickly pipes up, "I hope you don't mind Jon but I want to keep Susan naked tonight if it's OK with you?".

"I told you, Jane, for the next three days she is yours so if you want her naked then she's naked. Now come on girls and tuck into this fabulous supper I have created"," he says laughing.

I gingerly take my place at the table feeling the hook pushing up into me as I bring my weight slowly down on my buttocks. The meal itself is surprisingly good and we have a pleasant conversation. Neither Master nor Jane talk about anything D/S and outside of the fact I am sitting there naked with a hook up my arse, it all seems quite a normal chat. This however changes when Master announces we should retire to the living room so Jane can administer the discipline Susan needs.

I look from him to Jane and realise, yep, it's going to happen. We move into the living room and Master tells Jane to sit on our long couch after which he indicates to me where I'm going. Over Janes lap. Master then pulls a stool up next to us and speaks to Jane.

"Ok, Jane let's talk about spanking and discipline. Susan has been disobedient today, not once but three times so unlike a maintenance spanking you are going to need to give her a discipline spanking."

I am of course listening to all of this and realising that by the way my Master is talking to Jane, this spanking is gonna hurt.

"For a discipline spanking Jane, I like to think of it as three phases--the warm-up, the immediate reminder and the future reminder. I will explain as we go along. Firstly though let's get rid of that hook."

With that, my Master leans over and I feel him fiddling with my collar before the hook is unceremoniously removed from my bottom. My spanking plug then miraculously appears and he hands it across to Jane. "Susan needs to be plugged for a spanking," he says.

Whilst I can't see Jane I am getting the impression she doesn't quite know how to proceed as Master is giving her further instructions.

Tell her to spread her cheeks," he says.

I don't even bother waiting for Jane to say anything and reach back spreading my cheeks wide offering Jane clear sight of my puckered hole nicely waiting to be penetrated.

"Ok, apply some lube to her sphincter and then push plenty into her. You don't want to be damaging your submissive. Once you are happy she is lubed up properly put in the plug and push it home. Don't worry, Susan is used to this size plug aren't you Susan?"

"Yes Master I am," is all I manage to say stretched open with my bare bottom directly above Jane's lap. I feel the lube hit my sphincter followed by a finger making circles around my puckered hole.

"Push plenty into her Jane," Master says. With that, her finger penetrates me followed by a second and there is a very pleasant sensation as her fingers roll around just inside me. Eventually unfortunately the sensation stops as her fingers are withdrawn and I know the pleasant sensation is shortly to be replaced by an opposite sensation. I soon feel the cold tip of my plug which is quickly pushed into me dilating me before my arsehole is wrapping itself comfortably around the shaft. The plug is about 1 1/2 inches at its widest but the shaft is still 3/4 of an inch in diameter so I am still feeling stretched open. I release my butt cheeks and put my hands forward resting my head within my arms. I know what's about to happen.

" Excellent Jane. OK so now we move into the first phase. The warm-up. Give Susan ten good spanks on those pretty cheeks. Susan, please count them for Mistress Jane."

"Yes Master," I dejectedly say.

The first spank lands. It's nowhere near as bad as Masters hand. This might not be that bad after all I think. "One, Thank you Ma-am," I say.

"Just a little bit harder Jane please," My Master kindly directs.

The second spank is more intense but still not that bad. I decide a little shriek might go down well as I then follow it with "Two, thank you Ma-am."

Master doesn't seem to mind and Jane is allowed to proceed with all ten spanks and me having to count each one.

"OK, good Jane. That's the warm-up phase over and Susan's bottom is a nice pink colour. Now what you have to realise is that you are giving a discipline spanking and your Submissive needs to be aware of that. You're not going to be able to give a sound smack with your hand so I want you to use this slipper. Don't worry, you can put some force into it. You won't damage Susan but you will remind her why she is getting spanked."

I want to say that I actually don't need reminding I cum without permission so it's OK for me NOT to get spanked but know that would be a useless statement and might even increase the number.

The first smack with the slipper is delivered and I yell out with pain. It stings like a bitch and my butt feels like it has just caught fire. "Eleven, Thank you Ma-am," I sob.

"Don't worry about her crying, Jane. That's inevitable and you're not damaging her. You're just making sure she knows she's being disciplined."

The next slipper smack arrives and once again I am forced to yell out with my bottom once again erupting in a stinging pain. "Twelve, Thank you Ma-am," I again sob.

By the time we reach twenty spanks I can hardly even count in my head, let alone thank Jane. Master is now explaining that Jane has finished the immediate reminder of Susan's Discipline phase. By now Jane, your sub should have a stinging bottom which is a cherry red. Looking at Susan's you have done good. By the way, when spanking your sub, never let them touch or rub their bottom. Susan won't because she knows better than to touch her bottom during a spanking.

Now your going to be moving into the future reminder phase and your going to need to be a little more careful here. As it is discipline, you will want to leave a mark to remind your sub but not a damaging mark. Let me demonstrate.

With that Master produces the bloody plastic ruler and belts me right across my butt. The pain is intense and I just cannot stop myself screaming out. "Twenty-one, thank you, Master." I howl.

I now have my face buried deep in my arms and am sobbing with the pain emanating from my bottom. I hear my Master say to Jane, "Now you try," and shortly after my bottom again erupts in a fiery pain.

I yell out shaking all over, "Twenty-two, thank you, Mistress." I know that regardless of the pain I dare not stop counting. Once when I did my Master got angry and started all over again!

I feel someone touching my bottom where the last stroke landed. "Yep Jane, that's good. Just enough strength to leave a mark. As I said, you are looking to make sure there will be a reminder for your sub the next day without actually causing damage. Don't be concerned about Susan's crying and screaming. You're not doing any damage and she needs to learn a lesson. I cannot have my sub climaxing when she wants to!"

Jane delivers the remaining eight strokes with as much intensity as the first ones but I am finally desperately crying out "Thirty, Thank You, Mistress." I am now a snivelling weeping wreck and just know my bottom looks a mess.

Jane hands the ruler and slipper back to Master who gets up and moves across to his favorite chair. "What do you say to Jane Susan?"

I know exactly what I am supposed to say but always hate saying every word of it.

"Thank You Mistress for spanking me and correcting me. If you wish you should continue." I know it's not quite word-for-word correct as Master insists but hopefully it's OK.

Jane pats my Bottom. "I think I'm done, Susan. What do you want me to do with her now Jon?" Jane asks.

"Oh leave her where she is please. I sometimes put her in the corner after a good spanking but not tonight".

"What about the plug?"

"Oh, that can stay in. I'm going to have sex with her later and it's a nice feeling when she is plugged. You can do me a favour please Jane. Play with her and keep her moist for me till bedtime but try not to make her cum."

"I think I can manage that Jane says laughing. "Susan be a good girl and open your legs for your mistress please, " she commands me.

I have little choice but to open my legs further giving her full access to my vulva. With that great instruction from Master, I suddenly feel fingers probing me and then Jane is deep inside me. In my mind, I recap this evening. I have again been placed naked with a stranger. Master has then allowed that stranger to give me a very sound spanking and to cap it all, as they sit there and chat, he is allowing her to play with my most intimate areas. It seems Master is taking my submission to him to a whole new level. I love him dearly and won't give him up so it is obvious that I am going to have to willingly follow him on our D/S Journey.

The evening slowly progresses with the two Dom's chatting away. Jane is gently fingering me and occasionally stroking my now swollen clitoris. The stinging in my bottom slowly subsides to just a hot burning. I am just unable to stop myself from pushing up to her hand as she probes me. With the training vibrator today, the spanking and now this I am just desperate to have Masters Cock inside me. Nothing else will do.

The pair continue chatting like I am not even in the room. The only point when I appear to be included in the conversation is when Jane withdraws her fingers from inside me to show Master how wet I am. Unfortunately, after this little revelation, her fingers are soon back inside me.

Finally after what seems like hours of being fingered Master declares it's time for bed. Jane proudly announces that he should enjoy himself and Susan is nicely wet for him. Well, thank you very much for announcing that fact Jane I sarcastically think along with the absolute care and attention you have given my pussy to get me like this. Of course, I wouldn't actually dare say that!

I climb off Jane's lap and the three of us head upstairs to our respective bedrooms. I wait for Master as he gets undressed and notice his cock is as hard as a rock. He lays down on the bed and I just can't help myself. I don't care how many smacks I end up with. I jump on the bed, still plugged and before he knows what's happening I have taken his cock, guided it to my opening and felt the joy as he sinks into me. He laughs and I start riding him like a cowgirl. After all the teasing I have endured with the training vibrator and Jane's fingers I just must have my Masters cock. Nothing else will do.

He places his hands on my hips and helps as I ride up and down on him, his cock first sliding into me before being sucked back out. My poor spanked bottom slaps down on his thighs and I get jolts of pain but I don't care. I need this man desperately. Master senses my need and tells me I can cum whenever I want. I try hard to stave off my climax hoping to carry Master along with me but it is just no good. I cum with a earth-shattering force. I do not believe I have ever climaxed before with such overwhelming intensity.

I don't stop but continue to pound up and down on my Master's hard cock and soon I see him moaning with delight. I squeeze hard with my vagina muscles and it is not long before I feel Masters seed spurting inside me. I am sweating profusely as I continue to grind down on top of him desperate to squeeze every last drop of cum from him. He pulls me down on top of him and I lay on his chest breathing hard.

"You did very well on this camping trip Susan. I pushed you hard and you responded to my challenge. I will continue to push you knowing as my submissive you will continue to please me. Never forget I love you dearly and will never give you up."

With these beautiful words I ease myself off his cock and as I have been taught, slide down and begin licking the cum of his cock. He has started going flaccid but I am soon deep-throating my Master and he is again becoming stiff. He guides me back up before rolling me on my side and placing my leg across his legs. He now has total access to my pussy and I feel his cock once again sliding into me.

This time it is not so intense and Master takes it much slower. It is a beautiful sensation feeling his hard cock sliding back and forward inside me. It does not take that long before we are both reaching a climax and once more I cum hard shaking uncontrollably. Master cums at almost the same time and I again feel his seed spurting inside of me.

12