House of Long Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me your true skill," Booker asked as he easily held them at bay. "If you hold back, I'll end you."

His words hit home, and while the others watched the three constantly shift and take turns attacking from different directions, I watched Booker's technique. I had played the game as often as possible and studied under Sith and Jedi, but no one fought like Booker. He had created a fighting style all his own. The first male Sith perished after the merest hesitation for fear of striking one of the others. Booker's blade skewered him through the throat. The second male Sith tried to protect the woman and died from Booker and his remaining partner.

"Finally, they were holding me back," the scarlet-skinned Twi'lek roared as she went all out against Booker. "It is about time someone knocked you down a peg or two. Was I the only one who noticed her fighting style mirrored his perfectly? Either Booker had trained her, or she had studied him in prior fights. It became a battle of stamina, and the Lethan Twi'lek wasn't backing down. Booker grinned as he switched to a one-handed style and built up a Force-based attack in his left hand. The Sith continued to fight with a two-handed grip until the very last moment. Booker loosed Force Burst, and instead of using her weapon to catch the attack, she dropped her lightsaber, captured the energy in her hands, and fired it back, striking Booker in the chest.

"I surrender," Booker said from his prone position.

"I accept," she said. "You are paying for dinner."

A few blinks later, and I had returned to the couch. Julia had what psychologists called the afterburn, or her first exposure to full dive technology. Kitten's drone held a cup holding the proper mix of vitamins, minerals, and two tequila shots. I helped sip the contents and let her body and brain realign properly. Julia's eyes blinked rapidly, followed by a deep inhalation of breath and her head tracking her surroundings.

"Have we fucked yet?" Julia asked, and I snickered.

"Not yet," I said, and she smiled.

"That's good; I'd hate to have missed that. My poor little pussy needs some attention."

"Give it a bit for the drink to help you," I suggested. Julia drank more and talked out her experience. I stroked her cheek lightly and spoke softly. Most first-time users never had any reaction, but a few reacted as Julia had, with a small minority having even worse reactions. Julia pressed her face against my hand and moaned.

"You can kiss me if you want."

"Not until I am sure you are okay," I said. "Kitten?"

"Her synapses are normalizing; she'll be fine. You can fuck her whenever you want."

"You hear that, you can fuck me whenever the mood strikes. Wet, willing, and waiting for your cock."

"I...." I stammered.

"Hey, no pressure," Julia said. "What's going on?"

Did I tell Julia about the videos I got from Tex? I didn't have any qualms about pounding her into oblivion, but not until I figured out what was going on. I was about to share what was bothering me when someone knocked at the door, and then the distinct roar of a motorcycle left the area. I got up and saw a padded yellow enveloped shoved through the mail slot. I had to push it out, open the door, and grab it to retrieve it. Tex wrote on the envelope with a black Sharpie in his distinct scrawl.

"This is what is bothering me," I said, holding up the padded package.

I tore it open and found two large-capacity memory sticks. This memory stick isn't the kind of off-the-radar tech Tex typically uses. I nearly missed the handwritten note that accompanied the USBs.

'Hey, Al, it is me, Tex. It took me a few months to get the stuff together to edit all the footage of your girlfriend and the Man in the Car, or MiC for short. I feel bad that I didn't tell you about her months ago. While you were in your coma, she was spending time with MiC. The first few bits don't have audio, but what is happening is clear. Finding the right microphone to pick up their pillow talk took a while. This is it: MiC scares the bajeesus out of me. I've done all I can to help. If anything happens to me, he or one of his fellow WH did it.'

"What the fuck is a WH?" I cursed and then handed the note to Julia.

"I don't get it," she said after reading the letter. "Do those have a video of Arya and another guy?"

"Yeah, but he gave me the latest footage yesterday. This is everything leading up to it, I think."

"I'm here if you want to talk or anything," Julia offered.

"Kitten, can you access the sticks and project them on the TV?"

"Yeah, it'll take a bit since the tech is so old. I have to be careful not to burn it out," the AI said. "You two could cuddle while I work."

"A little kanoodling never hurt anyone," Julia chuckled.

"Fine," I said and failed to come off as serious. "The things I do to pass the time."

"Oh, the horror," Julia said, and she pushed me onto the couch and straddled my lap. "Hey, Mister, I've never kissed a guy before. Can you show me how?"

So, we roleplayed as a virgin in the search of punching her V card and me, the wiser and more experienced lover. I planted a light peck on her lips, which wasn't good enough. The next attempt was a brief but genuine kiss.

"Better," Julia purred. "Let me try, and tell me how I do."

She cupped either side of my face, leaned close, and kissed me. It got the proper response as she said that something was poking her from below. I did a mock birds and bees speech as she rubbed my erection through my jeans.

"How damn big is that thing?" Julia laughed. "May I?" She didn't wait for a reply. Julia slowly unzipped my jeans, reached in, and set me free. Her gasp of surprise delighted me as she ran her finger along the length. Julia pushed the teasing to the next level when she sat down and ground her groin against me. The next kiss was far more passionate as Julia pressed her breasts against my chest. The lights flickered and went out, leaving only the firelight illuminating the living room. When did Kitten build a fire in the hearth? Whatever the reason, it added to the atmosphere of the situation. Julia shifted tactics and nibbled on my ear as she slid my hands under her shirt to her naked breasts.

"I love it when someone plays with my tits," Julia moaned.

"Good thing I have a Mommy fetish," I growled.

"I adore how you switched off the lights."

"I didn't. I have no idea why the overhead lights went out. This house has a hydrogen cell generator. I can't imagine what could use that much power... oh, the little shit."

"Al?"

"You'll see, call it a surprise," I said. "How about you let me suckle your titties."

Without another word, we shifted positions. Julia sat on the couch; I lay prone with her lap supporting my head, her tits within easy reach, and he hand wrapped around my cock. As I suckled her nipples, Julia slowly stroked my erection.

"This brings back memories," Julia purred. "Remember that senator that went to jail last year? He visited the compound after you left, and Carcosa had me work him over for negotiation purposes. I had him in this position when he gave up and promised to vote for three pieces of legislation that Carcosa penned himself."

"You fucked a US senator?"

"Oh, sweetie, senators, representatives, a president, and two supreme court justices. I've changed the course of this nation with my body, specifically my mouth, pussy, and ass. I am a goddamn national treasure. You can come whenever, shoot it over my tits if you want."

"Damn, so that is how politics works, eh?"

"When they talk about the deep state, they mean my throat," Julia laughed.

"I'll remember that when my balls are resting against your chin."

"That's the spirit; it is okay to bite a little. I enjoy a little slap and tickle."

We were shifting into a more intimate position when Kitten chimed in and dropped a few buckets worth of emotional ice water with a scant few words.

"The videos are ready."

I cursed, went to the bathroom, splashed water on my face, and regarded my reflection. When I blew my breath, I sent a small jet of water that struck the mirror.

"Let's get this the fuck over with, there is fucking that needs doing."

I tucked in my cock, zipped up, and rejoined a half-dressed Julia. With a gesture, the video began; in the lower right-hand corner were the date and time stamp. It was the same parking lot but a different angle of the car and the man inside. This time, however, the video caught the license plate number as Arya climbed inside and spoke with the driver. They both appeared animated, but without the laser microphone, we had no context of the conversation. Arya and the MiC repeated the same actions in the second video, with an identical lack of audio.

"At least she's not fucking him," Julia added as the third video began, and the poor-quality sound kicked in with lots of pops and stutters, which reminded me of the 8mm films my dad would play to keep the kids entertained. Growing up without the internet, television, or most modern conveniences, I found companionship in books and long walks outside. The weather didn't matter much to me; I'd return either half-frozen or soaked to the bone on the worst days.

"You don't know, Arya," I said in response to her comment. "She demanded we keep an open relationship. I think that is why she refuses my marriage proposals."

"Al? If you are listening to this, I am still alive and delivered it to your creepy old house," Tex's raspy voice said. "I wanted you to know that after you saved my life, I felt obligated to help you. After seeing the reaction between your Dad and girlfriend at the hospital while you lay in a coma, I wanted to find out the reason for that tension. Were they fucking, or did she hate him for another reason? Since I couldn't observe Carcosa within his compound, I had no choice but to follow the girl to work. I deleted the week of footage that predates the first video on this memory stick. I felt like a stalker, if you want to know. She's a clever one; she met with other men, but I could not get them on film. They would either accept deliveries or pass things onto her in alleys or outside the club. The man in the car isn't her typical contact. Whatever is going on between them is essential to her, and I think it involves you somehow. Good luck. I'm leaving town before your girlfriend or the man in the car discovers what I've done."

"He sounds terrified of Arya or the man in the car," Julia said.

"It has to be the man; Arya isn't a threat," I replied, and Julia glared at me. "I just don't want to think of her as one, fair enough?"

"Fair enough, let's get this shit show over with," Julia added.

The introduction video ended, and the second started with a shot of the parking lot, the 57 Chevy, and its driver. Tex must have set the camera for time-lapse because cars appeared and disappeared from the screen in the next few minutes. Hours must have transpired, and the guy never left his vehicle. I had a chilling thought that maybe he couldn't. Was he some damned soul doomed to drive that car throughout eternity? Then there was the first shot of his stepping out long enough to take a piss. Unfortunately, Tex hid on the passenger's side, and we never saw his face. Just as he returned to his place behind the wheel, Arya crossed the parking lot and joined the man in the front seat.

"I miss cars with bench seats," Julia said. "My cousin, Frank, had a classic with one; man, they were fun. Stretching out and watching the stars when the top was down was easy."

"Your top or the cars?" I asked, and she grinned.

"Both, of course," Julia said. "Roadhead was a breeze, too. I'm feeling nostalgic."

"This one is silent, so we must watch and see if anything unusual happens."

Julia placed her head in my lap, and the second teasing phase began. The little shit placed her mouth against my groin and breathed hard, sending hot air through the material to my vulnerable skin. When I glanced down, she had that 'you didn't think I was going to nothing, did you' expression. Once I was erect enough for her liking, she switched to rubbing her face against my trapped cock, but made no move to let me out.

Tex added the sound to the third film, and I got my first break. He had arrived before the MiC arrived. The Chevy pulled up and parked, and another man approached the driver's side immediately. And I got a glimpse of the driver but a clear view of his visitor. I thought they must buy their suits in bulk, as I recognized the style and cut of the jacket.

"It is like the Men in Black minus the sunglasses," I said, and Julia stopped teasing.

"I know that guy or someone similar; at the compound, there were protestors. He looks like one of the regulars, but that was years ago. Still creepy as fuck if you ask me."

"If you are right, why is Arya hanging out with them?" I asked.

The video continued, and Julia slowly unzipped my jeans and then stopped. Arya entered the frame and joined the man inside the car. His visitor was long gone by then, and we caught our first snippet of conversation.

"What word on your whale?" The man asked, getting straight to the point.

"His pattern hasn't changed. He comes in, picks out the most expensive dancers, and takes them to the private area where he spends thousands to get dances, his dick sucked, and then he fucks them silly. The guy is indefatiguable."

"It has to be him," the driver says with the first sign of emotion in his deadpan voice. "Can you lure him out?"

"Not a chance, but I might be able to follow him back to the penthouse," Arya said. It was the way she said penthouse that caught my attention. It felt like she was talking about the Bat Cave or the Fortress of Solitude.

"I will pay ten times your fee if you can plant a listening device in his lair," the man said.

"I'll see what I can do. My break is almost over, and I have to run."

Julia was rubbing me through my underwear and humming to herself. As the videos progressed, Arya got closer and closer to her whale, like Ahab and Moby Dick. But this whale was a big spender whose income seemed to come from something illegal. As the videos progressed, so did Julia. Before long, the tip of my cock was swabbing the back of her throat. I watched Julia push the hair behind her well-defined, elfin ears.

"They aren't just for looks," she said after coming up for air. "I can hear a human heartbeat from ten feet away. That is why I wear these earbuds during the day. They muffle sound very efficiently, but when I cock my head to the side, it opens that baffle, and I can use the full range of my hearing. Speaking of cock, I can hang my head off the arm of this couch anytime you want. You can take over and swab my throat with this gorgeous length of man meat."

"Spoken like a true whore," I said before I could process it.

"Thank you," Julia replied.

"I have finished charging my new drone," Kitten said. "Do you require my services?"

"Follow my lead," I said. "Let's continue, shall we?" I addressed Julia.

I lay flat on the couch. Julia knelt with her ass high up and continued blowing me. She kissed the tip and looked me in the eye. As her tongue swirled around the end, Kitten struck. She inhabited her new near-human drone with its warm, flesh-like exterior. Kitten pulled Julia's ass cheeks apart and buried her face between them.

"Holy shit," Julia exclaimed. "Her tongue is burrowing into my lower GI tract."

"Enjoy; Kitten is trying out her new drone."

"I am digging this three-way. Let's get this party started."

Julia took me to the root as the AI alternated between Julia's available orifices. I paused the videos because it was impossible to focus on them for now. When I dug my fingers into Julia's hair, she groaned and let me direct her movements. Dad had used her as a tool to get what he wanted, her and any attractive woman or man within the compound. She was just an instrument to manipulate people and the victim of Carcosa's manipulations. I let go, and she continued to bob her head up and down. Kitten never let up and continued to lash, tease, and infiltrate Julia's erogenous zones.

"She is dripping," Kitten said as she lifted her head to speak. "I suggest she sit in your lap while I kneel behind her."

"I like how your friend thinks. Sit up, Al, and let us do all the work."

"You two are going to spoil me," I said.

"I feel like the one in the middle for now," Julia commented as she straddled my lap. "Are you sure about this?" Julia lifted her hips, let Kitten hold my erection in place, and bent her knees. The tip brushed her labia, and she stopped. "This is how you savor the moment, Kitten."

"I am monitoring you," Kitten moaned. The drone began rubbing my erection against Julia's labia and clit. Her knees started shaking, and she lost the fight. Gravity won, and my cock plunged into her depths. "Yes!"

"Al, do me a solid and pull her ass cheeks apart," Kitten asked.

"Sit tight, kiddo," I said and leaned forward, grabbed Julia's Georgia Peaches, and slowly pried them apart. "How's that?"

"Perfect," Kitten said. She put her face close to Julia's naughty bits and breathed. Julia's back arched, and she let out a cry. "Let's see how she reacts to this."

Kitten inserted three fingers into Julia's backdoor, and the howl as she climaxed was deafening. The AI thrust her fingers in and out as I kept her cheeks apart. I locked eyes with Julia, and her mouth hung open. If I was a judge of people, she was delighted to have those fingers violating her ass.

"She's getting you prepped," I said, and she nodded vigorously. "Tell her what she wants to know."

"I can't wait to feel that cock buried deep in my ass," Julia gasped.

"Do you like surprises?" I asked as I watched the change occur. Kitten withdrew her fingers and aimed.

"What? Is that a" Julia whimpered as Kitten pushed her newly grown cock into the other's ass? "Lucky me," she continued as the AI buried her faux penis as deep as it could go.

"Are you alright?" Kitten asked Julia, her drone's lips next to the other's ear.

"Alright, I feel amazing. Start moving, please."

I held Julia close as Kitten made her wait and muttered something about savoring the moment. I laughed about what a quick learner the AI was. Once the moment had passed, Kitten thrust slowly but soon had a swift, powerful rhythm going. One orgasm crashed into the other, and I felt my climax building.

"I have synced my orgasm with yours, Master," Kitten said. "Stand up, I want to fuck her that way."

Soon, Kitten and I had swapped positions. Julia stood between us, and the skewering continued. Kitten effortlessly lifted Julia off her feet, held her in place, and we thrust towards each other, driving deep into my former stepmother. We all cursed, and Kitten declared Julia's the best pussy she had ever experienced. Julia was too overwhelmed with sensory input to speak for now. Kitten and I alternated thrusts until poor Julia nearly passed out. I warned them both and, a short while later, fired my load deep in my stepmom's ass. Kitten had her first orgasm, and it left her shaken, as it should. We withdrew, lay Julia on the couch, and washed up in the guest bathroom.

"Well? How was it?" I asked.

"I have had climaxes while in deep dive, but it feels much better in my own body. I took your advice and tweaked my drone into a futanari form. It is quite delightful. Would you like me to wash your penis for you? No, Al, I have no designs upon your backside. Fear not; it is safe while I am around."

We both enjoyed a laugh, and I let Kitten bathe me. Julia staggered in as we were drying off. Kitten promised to help her upstairs and into bed once Kitten washed and dressed Julia in clean night clothes. Feeling a bit dehydrated, I went to grab a bottle of water before joining Julia in bed. When I reached for the fridge handle, I halted and chuckled when I imagined Kitten catching me bent over. I retrieved a bottle of water and cracked it open. As I tipped it to drink, I spied the plain brown wrapper in the garbage. Why didn't Kitten tell me that I had received mail? I took the paper out of the can and read the printing.