House of Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began in my protruding teacher's voice, "do not defraud or rob your neighbor. Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly." I shuddered. I wanted to continue, but the words were stuck in my throat. All I could do was let out a hushed chuckle. The magnitude of the kiss between Anna and me hit me right there on the stage. I couldn't believe I had kissed a woman. What's more, I loved it. Every person in the congregation would have been utterly disgusted if they knew what I had done last night -- if they knew what I was thinking about at that exact moment. I felt myself growing wet in front of the audience. I wanted so badly to kiss Anna again, but there I was, twelve hours after kissing a woman, reading scripture in a conservative church. I lifted my eyes to see the crowd glaring at me. Realizing my mind had completely jumped out of my head, I finished the reading.

"Nervous?" Dad whispered in a smile as I sidled down the aisle. I lied, "yes," to dodge answering any question as to why I could not read effectively. The Captain's message lasted for ten years. I had trouble sitting still in my seat. I crossed my legs, then uncrossed them, then crossed them again. I shifted my weight to my left and then again to my right. I tried propping my head up with my hand, then sitting straight. At one point, Mom shot me a funny glare as every time I moved the seat beneath me squeaked.

After the benediction, I hurried toward the door. "Do you want to have dinner with us today?" Mom asked as I scurried to the parking lot.

"Oh," I moaned. "Ummm, not today. I'm not feeling too well, and eating might make my stomach upset." I was content with my fib. As soon as I sat in my car I called Anna. "I'm on my way," I yelped. "Give me an hour and a half."

"I'm here, Blue. I'll be here all day. Just waiting for you." I whipped out of the parking lot and onto the main roadway. I didn't even bother changing clothes. I tapped the steering wheel with my fingers as if I were being eaten by ants. I stuck a hand up my dress and felt my panties -- damp. My foot fell heavy as I recalled our kiss, and murmurs of excitement engulfed me. I caught a glimpse of a black car passing on the other side of the road. Oh, shit! That wasn't a cop, was it? In a panic, I let off the accelerator and checked the speedometer. "Eighty-five miles per hour!" I bellowed. "Holy shit!"

I looked in the rearview mirror, and sure enough, he flipped a u-turn. In a streak of self-accusation, I cut my speed in half. By the time he caught up to me, he already had his blue lights flashing and siren wailing. "Jesus, fuck," I mumbled while I pulled to the side of the road. The cop exited and put on his hat before beginning the excruciating walk from his car to mine.

"Good afternoon," he said hesitantly. "I'm officer Jackson with the town of--" He paused and hardened his face. "Maddison King, is that you?" He widened his eyes to verify my identity.

"Hey, Mr. Jackson," I replied despondently.

His voice increased in volume and pitch. "Have you lost your mind? You passed me going eighty-five miles an hour!"

"Sorry about that," I breathed. "Just wasn't paying attention."

He went on, "I get going five over, but Christ, Maddison, the speed limit is forty-five down this highway. That's nearly double the-- Do you understand that in the state of Virginia I can take you to jail for going that fast?"

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Jackson," I hung my head. "I've never done that before. I just lost track of my mind while I was driving."

He shook his head, "well, there's not much I can do about being sorry. I'm going to need your license, registration, and proof of insurance."

"Yes, sir," I responded. "They're in my glove box." He nodded to give me permission to collect the requested items. He retreated to his car with my documents, leaving me to sit in isolated embarrassment. The numbers on my car's clock continued to increase. One thirty. Thirty-five. Forty. Forty-five. All I wanted to do was see Anna. I just needed him to hurry.

Finally, Mr. Jackson replaced his hat and returned. He handed me my documents and a light blue slip of paper. "I love you and your family, Maddison, but forty over the limit -- I can't excuse that." He looked at me to see if I was paying attention and proceeded when he concluded that I was. He pointed at the ticket, "but instead of citing you for going forty over, I marked it as going nineteen over. That's a big favor, Maddison. That keeps it from being considered reckless driving, and it lowers the fine from about $600 to about $200. It also keeps you from spending the night in a jail cell." He spouted information about a court trial and so on. But I really just wanted to go. I said "thanks," and we went our separate ways.

In Washington, I ran up the stairs to Anna's apartment, my ticket in hand. I pounded on the door; she just couldn't get up quickly enough. The knob turned and the door opened. I flew inside and wrapped my arms around Anna. I startled her, and she misstepped backward and fell onto her back. She laughed as I climbed on top of her and kissed her. She accepted my kiss, and my body shivered with estrogen once again. Our tongues danced as we panted like dogs. I even dry-humped her leg unintentionally.

"I missed you," I whispered.

"I can tell," she joked. "I missed you too. You've certainly changed your personality a little."

"What do you mean?" I squinted.

"You're normally a little more shy than that, Blue. I'd never expect you to bowl me over and kiss me like that."

I snickered, "but do you like it?"

Her dimples arrested my soul. "You know the answer to that." She bit her lower lip alluringly before nibbling at my neck. She peered over my shoulder while she bit at my skin.

"What's that?" She wondered, pointing to the blue slip I had dropped.

"It's something," I played, grabbing the piece of paper and hiding it from her.

"Oh, no, girl. You're not playing this game with me." She tried to snatch it, but I yanked it farther from her. She belted a deep laugh. "Seriously? What is it?"

"So----" I drew out. I was in a hurry to get back here today."

Anna moved her head forward in curiosity. "And?"

"I lost track of my speed leaving town."

"You got a ticket?" She exclaimed. An accusatory grin grew along her face. "That's hilarious. How fast?"

"Eighty-five," I said plainly. "And that's not hilarious."

"And the speed limit?"

"Forty-five," I replied mischievously.

"Holy shit, Blue. Forty-five? And all this crap you give me about speeding." She pointed at me, "that serves you right for being so judgy about my driving."

I waved my hands, "but he lowered it to nineteen over."

"That doesn't make a difference," she giggled. "You were still going forty-five over the limit."

"Oh, whatever," I flaunted. "It's not like that makes me a criminal."

"I mean, technically it does," she quipped

"Whatever," I tossed the citation back to the floor. "I don't care about this anyway. I just wanted to kiss you."

"Well, you kissed me, so now what?"

"I want to kiss you again," I seduced.

She put her lips to mine, tormenting me with insatiable lust. My heart drummed like a snare. She wrapped her hand around the back of my neck, kissing me more fervently. I fell backward onto the floor and she straddled herself on top of me, our tongues continuing to dance. My womanhood sopped with ecstasy, and Anna squeezed my breasts through my dress. Her lips landed on my neck, nibbling my goosebump-ridden skin. The tiny hairs on my neck and arms stood at attention, and the world melted into a numbing blur.

Anna stopped and pulled away from me. "What's wrong," I asked. Her lips were soaked with my saliva. "I don't want to do anything you're not--"

"Let's fuck," I blurted.

Anna's eyes widened in surprise, but of course, she did not protest.

"Let's fuck!" I exclaimed again.

She led me to the bedroom and thrashed me against her bed. She lifted up her shirt and threw it to the floor. Her bra could hardly contain her chest, and her hardened nipples pressed through the fabric. She unfastened her bra, her jeans, and her panties and sat entirely naked on the bed. I did the same, tossing my clothes to the floor. She leapt onto me and kissed me again, her bare breasts pressing against mine. Her skin was silky to the touch, though damp from our passion. Her lips tasted of whiskey. Whiskey? At three in the afternoon?

Her head meandered to my womanhood, which was already gushing with excitement. Her hair tickled my thighs as she buried herself between my legs. Her tongue danced along my clit, remitting waves of fury throughout my being. Blood hurdled through my veins with relentless speed; my heart pounded so fiercely that it rattled my teeth. Her tongue was warm against my skin, and her mouth dripped saliva that mixed with my juices. I quivered beneath the mounting pleasure, grappling the bedsheets and wiggling my toes. Reality dissolved as I closed my eyes. The tremors in my muscles became quakes and my breaths became moans.

Suddenly, a flood of exhilaration sent me over the edge. The orgasm struck me with such fury that I could not keep from screaming. I dug my fingers into Anna's head, encouraging her only to eat me faster. I rocked and buckled and shook as I came, my body losing control of all of its actions. The air was filled with the sounds of my breathing and moaning, plus Anna's slurping between my legs.

"Okay," I exhaled, slain, winded. "That's -- ugh -- that's all."

My pussy was tender, and every little movement sent an aftershock of pleasure rippling through my body. The wetness, a combination of her spit and my juices, made my pussy cool to the air of the room. Without speaking, we quickly swapped places. I grabbed her knees and parted her legs. Her womanhood glistened. I timidly licked her vulva with the tip of my tongue. It tasted sweet, sour, and salty all at once. Anna looked down to me, peering over her breasts, and whispered, "go on."

I did to her as she did to me, and it did not take long for her to rapture with pleasure. As I licked, sucked, and played, she squeezed my head with her knees. She rocked with each of her breaths, which grew deeper with each passing second. Her moans were soft, then loud, then orgasmic. As she came, her skin reddened like a tomato. She moaned with euphoria as she came into my mouth.

She sat up and kissed me once more. "You are remarkable," she whispered, nibbling at my neck.

"No, you are remarkable," I replied playfully. We tangled our legs together and clutched with our arms. We cuddled for hours, basking in one another's radiance.

Chapter X - Rocket

We fucked the next day, and the next, and the next, and the next. Most days, we fucked more than once. I came to learn the difference between having sex and fucking. Having sex is when two people simply have sexual relations. Fucking is when two people slam each other so hard that they cum uncontrollably. Anna and I did the latter. But as good as it was, the sex was secondary. Most importantly, it was her love and devotion that attracted me to her.

At church next Sunday, as usual, I wore a conservative dress and sat between Mom and Dad in the congregation. But this time was different. A seed of confidence had been planted in my mind. This is not to say that I was eager to tell my parents about my relationship with Anna -- I wasn't. And as far as I was concerned, it could remain a secret. What the Captain preached did not resonate with me because -- well, I hadn't the slightest idea what he talked about. All I could think of was Anna. I had cum with her almost a dozen times in the past week, a fact to which everyone in the congregation was totally oblivious. Just thinking about it was already making me wet in the middle of the service, and being horny beside your parents is a very bizarre feeling.

At the end of the service, Captain announced, "Mr. and Mrs. King have invited the whole corps to their house for a cookout on Saturday. He'll provide the meat and asks that everyone bring a side dish or dessert or something. It'll be at six o'clock and we hope you can all join." I guess I'm expected to go to that.

* * *

Saturday came. I abhorrently detested going to this cookout. It seemed to occupy my entire Saturday, which meant more time away from Anna. I couldn't bring her either, not without inviting unwanted questions, anyway. Plus, I doubted Anna would have wanted to hang out with a group of people that would have thought she was disgusting if they knew she wasn't straight. Further, it was meant to be outside, but it was November. What happens in Virginia in November? Cold. Dad grilled the burgers and hotdogs outside, but we ate and talked inside.

We set a circle of chairs around the living room. There were only about twenty people slated to attend, but that was plenty enough when crammed into a small house.

Dad had me cutting vegetables in the kitchen. "How's work going," Mom wondered as she shuffled silverware.

"Great," I chirped.

"Glad to hear it," she grinned. "Wish I could say the same about my job."

"Made any new friends in Washington yet?"

"Not really," I returned. "Just a few coworkers and neighbors." I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I considered spilling all the beans at once, but this was neither the time nor the place to come out of the closet. Plus, I'd have to mentally prepare for that day. It couldn't be something I did on a whim.

Mom inquired, "didn't you say a couple of weeks ago that you were going to a friend's house?"

"Oh, yeah. She's a coworker."

"Hmm," Mom huffed. She continued, patting my back, "you've seemed a little happier these past few weeks."

Again I lied, "yeah, my doctor changed my medicine. It gives me a little more energy."

"That's good. I'm going to go make sure everything's right in the dining room." Mom left, and by this point, people were beginning to arrive. Through the kitchen window, I observed an unfamiliar man getting out of the passenger's seat of a minivan. He was tall and handsome-looking, and he seemed to be about my age or just a bit younger. But other than noting his newness among the group, I paid little attention to him.

Before long, one of the church's older women came into the kitchen with the young man. "Hey, Maddison," she greeted, her arm wrapped around him.

"Hey, Mrs. Roland," I uttered.

"This is my grandson, David." He grinned when I looked at him.

"Hello, David," I faked a smile. I returned my attention to the cutting board.

"He's a senior at George Washington University."

"Cool," I replied coldly. "I just graduated with my master's last year."

"He's also single," she chuckled annoyingly. I looked at him and tightened my lips, but I didn't respond. I clearly understood what Mrs. Roland was trying to do, but I wasn't sure how to stop it without sounding rude. I couldn't tell her that I wasn't single because that information would circle back to Mom, and Lord knows she would have asked questions.

I certainly couldn't tell David or anybody in the house that I fucked a woman that morning. That'd be a great way to end a church party, though. "I'll just leave the two of you here to talk," she voiced, walking out of the kitchen. We had nothing in common and I had no intention of talking to him. And worse, I could not get him to leave me alone.

"So, how are you?" He asked callously.

"Fine," I answered, still looking at my cutting board.

"I'm David," he introduced.

"You're grandmother already said your name," I replied. "But I'm Ms. King." That was my teacher's instinct kicking in. "Sorry, I'm Maddie."

"Nice to meet you, Maddie." Still, I did not look at him. "Nice to meet you." I assumed most people understood that if someone refuses to look at you while they speak, they probably don't want to be bothered. This was not an intuition David possessed. If he were talking to me to be friendly, I would have been polite. But he was talking to me because someone set it up -- because he thought he could flirt with me. No thanks.

"My grandmother said that you are a teacher. I think that's a wonderful profession."

"It is. That's why I picked it," I sneered.

I carried the sliced veg into the dining room where the food was set on the table. I wondered what his grandmother must have told him in the car. I hoped she did not say that I'd be interested. Frankly, I was tired of people making decisions on my behalf.

David persisted, "how has your week been?"

I chuckled, but it wasn't because of him or what he said. I instantly recalled the marvelous week I had with Anna. "Unbelievably remarkable," I beamed.

"That's good," he agreed. Still, I hadn't looked at him, hoping he would go away. I went onto the back porch to check on Dad's progress with the burgers, and again David clung to me like a duckling clinging to his mother.

Mom was also on the porch. "Oh, you've already met," she cheered. "I thought it'd be good to introduce you to someone," she speculated. Of course, Mom had something to do with this.

"Mom," I grumbled. "I don't need to be introduced to anyone. He's sweet and all, but I'm just not interested in getting involved with anybody."

Mom protested, "come on, Maddie, lighten up. He's a good Christian man. He goes to the Baptist church on Sundays." Mom tapped David on his shoulder, "and he's also very handsome." David smiled arrogantly. Dad shook his head as he flipped the patties. He probably would have been on my side; no father likes to see his daughter with an unfamiliar man.

"Why don't you guys just get to know each other a little better." She pointed at David, "tell her what you're majoring in."

"Journalism," he obliged. "Only have one semester left."

I responded inhospitably, "journalism? Doesn't seem very lucrative in 2021. Everybody can be a journalist with their smartphone, so there's nothing special about a journalism degree."

Mom's eyes bugged out like a frog. "Maddie!" She snapped. "That was a rude thing to say."

"Well, what else do you want me to say? I'm trying to be nice, but I don't want to be set up in some goofy relationship with someone."

"You have a funny way of being nice," Mom mocked. "Nobody said you have to be in a relationship. We just thought it would be interesting if you talked to someone."

"Well, I don't know," I hissed.

Mom carried on, "it's not like you to be rude. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Mom. I'm just frustrated when I feel like I can't make my own decisions."

"Who's making decisions for you," she ranted, her voice raised. David and Dad silently watched our argument.

I heightened my voice in return. "Every time I try to do something my way or try to be myself, you have to butt in. I love you Mom, but it seems like you're always trying to control my life. I'm twenty-four years old and am perfectly capable of making my own choices. I don't need you to tell me to read scripture in church and I most certainly don't need you to tell me who I am allowed to love."

Mom's face soured. That last phrase, "I most certainly don't need you to tell me who I am allowed to love," was not aimed at David. Rather, it's what I imagined I would have to say if I told her the truth about Anna and me. I considered, however briefly, what would happen if I revealed my secret right there on the porch, but again, this was neither the time nor the place.

Mom reacted, "I'm not telling you to love him. Just talking with him."

"Never mind," I dismissed. "I'm just going to go inside." David, even after all of the things I said, sat right the fuck next to me in the living room as we ate. I normally tried my best to be polite in the presence of company, but not this night. I was ready to get out of there. For most of the meal, I balanced my paper plate on my crossed leg while using my hands to text Anna.

1...910111213...16