House of the Scarlet Rose Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it looked small next to her hand, next to her face it seemed like a piece of drawing chalk. Siera teased him with her tongue, then took his entire length into her mouth without thinking twice. She pursed her lips tight around him and sucked like she was drinking through a straw. Anri's head fell back, and he had to support himself with his hands on the mattress.

When he looked down, he met her stare, all smug and lofty from toying with him without having to even try. When he thought she couldn't take it further, she opened her mouth again and took in his balls together with his penis.

The whole display entranced him as he watched how she let his entire manhood vanish inside her mouth. He felt her warm, moist tongue rubbing over his jewels as she slowly vacuum sealed her mouth, trapping his rod inside it. She moved her tongue to massaging his dick instead, sliding it up and down the underside of his shaft. Every time she went over his most sensitive part, he stiffened and grabbed the sheets. Her sucking brought more blood to his penis than normal, making it far more sensitive than he was used to.

Before he could feel his orgasm approach properly, she let go of him and left him breathing heavily, only hardly holding himself up and not falling to the bed. She let him recuperate, before saying anything, wanting to have his full attention as she teased him.

"Dis that feel good, honey?" she asked in a sweet voice, a brief, amused undertone hidden underneath it.

Anri didn't exactly bother to nod this time, thinking his heavy eyelids and rising chest should be enough of an answer.

"What? Do you like these?" Siera teased when she noticed his gaze falling to her boobs again. "Would you like to touch them?"

"Yes," he whispered.

Siera stood on her knees and brought his hand to her soft, bouncing breast. Anri's palm looked tiny compared to her enormous orb. It was squishy, his fingers submerging in its flesh through the thin fabric. But beneath its soft surface he could feel a certain firmness, the udder filed with abundance of milk.

"Do you want to see them?" Siera teased again. He nodded and she began to slowly pull on the edge of her cleavage. "Maybe if you're a good boy, I will let you fuck them too."

Anri wasn't sure he could even do that now, given how absolutely giant her bosom was compared to his shrunk body. As Siera's breast spilled out of the confines of her dress, he noticed the big, swollen nipple crowning the round mound like a precious jewel. Then he remembered.

Holstaur nipples weren't like human. Instead of many miniature holes, hers had only one big hole, which lead directly to her milk duct. He watched, hypnotized, as she fingered the entrance to her boob before slipping the finger in up to the first joint. A stream of milk flowed out as she retracted it, Anri licking his lips subconsciously. He had never considered the various applications of this anatomical difference before. Until now.

Siera smirked and tucked her breast back into her dress as she stood. Anri was, again, taken completely aback by just how much she towered over him as she picked him up again and sat on the edge of the bed, letting him sit on her legs.

"Mellina, dear, would you mind lending mommy Siera a hand?"

He sat back, his head sinking into her cleavage, legs dangling over the sides of her thighs, either one of which was thicker than his entire waist. The halfling approached them with a wicked smile spilling over her face and Siera spread her legs for her, forcing Anri's own even further apart. Mellina sneaked herself in between them, putting her hands on Sierra's thighs. Anri's crotch was in her face level now and the halfling simply leaned forward and took his member into her mouth.

He took in the moment, as he felt her tongue trace his rod between the warm embrace of her lips. This would have been completely impossible normally. He envisioned them doing this as he had first drawn his plan in his head. He spent the day worried whether it would work, how she would react to the proposition. Never would he had predicted her reaction would be a roleplay threesome.

As he watched her relaxedly sucking away on him, Siera took his hand in her huge palm and placed it on Mellina's head. She toyed with her hair, before, unsatisfied with Anri's lack of involvement, she placed her hand over his and pushed Mellina deeper onto his shaft. She kept it there until she set a steady pace, letting Anri take over after her.

"Could you give a little attention to Mommy as well, dear?" Siera asked.

Mellina obediently took her hands from her legs and headed beneath Siera's dress. Anri couldn't see well through her head, but whatever she did, it resulted in a shiver from Siera, as she took in a sharp breath before letting out a satisfied purr.

"Good girl."

She put one arm around Anri's waist and lifted him off herself briefly, so she could pull up the hem of her dress. As she sat him back down, he got a good glimpse at what was happening bellow. Mellina, who never took her mouth off his penis, was pulling aside Siera's white, lacy panties with one hand, thumb toying with her clit, while her other arm was stuck inside her pussy halfway to her elbow! She was working it in and out repeatedly, twisting her hand in from what he could observe.

"Yes, that's right..." Siera moaned, returning to pushing Mellina's head up and down, her other hand squeezing her giant breast right next to Anri's head. He barely noticed her anymore, his attention fully on the halfling as he slowly started to approach his climax.

"Uh, Mellina..." he cried and that's when Siera stopped everything. She gently pulled her off his penis and let her retract her hand from inside her. Anri, who had in recent time grown quite tired of orgasm denials, let out an irritated gasp.

"Oh, don't worry, honey. We are not done playing yet," Siera said and pulled her dress down, releasing her breasts. "Oh, poor boy, you're sweating so much! You must be parched."

She held up her enormous boobs and beckoned him to them. Anri readjusted himself, sitting on one of her thighs, legs falling between hers. She put her left arm on the back of his head and brought his face to her huge, leaking nipple.

The last time Anri had drank holstaur milk, he was strapped to a table in Angeline's laboratory. The last time he drank from a breast was when he first came to this brothel. The last time he drank milk directly from a breast while being cradled is a very different question.

Anri felt like a newborn. He sat meekly on the woman's leg, drinking in her lifegiving liquid, her hand gently stroking and patting his head. He closed his eyes for a moment, savoring her taste, feeling her engorged nipple in his mouth. He opened them just in time to see Mellina join him on Siera's other thigh, her legs gently bumping into his, as she took her other breast into her mouth and started sucking.

It was a strange scene; the two of them sitting opposite each other, caressed and pampered, relishing the taste of another woman's tits. Mellina noticed his stare and smirked. Her hand wandered beneath her loose shirt, grabbing at her own breast as she continued to suckle, stray drops of milk dripping down her chin. Her gaze wandered down and she reached out to his groin, her palm closing around his hardened member. Even as they drank, she started to work it up and down, massaging his shaft sensually, her hand perfectly suited to its size. Meanwhile, her other hand dropped from her breasts to her crotch. Spreading her legs slightly, she worked circles around it through the dampening fabric of her panties.

It wasn't long till she began to moan into Siera's nipple, the woman responding by reaching to her melon-sized boobs and squeezing, filling both of their mouths with a torrent of her sweet fluids. Anri swallowed as fast as he could, not letting a drop go to waste. Mellina couldn't hold up and it splashed across her face, soaking her shirt.

She gave him a sly smirk and dropped down from Siera's thigh, standing sandwiched between her legs, face in front of his penis. She continued to stroke it, maintaining eye contact while she playfully stuck out her tongue to its tip. Anri watched without stopping suckling, as she slipped a finger under her panties, working it in and out while standing up.

Siera, however, had other plans with him and cut the little show short. She shooed Mellina aside, lifted Anri's legs up and threw them over her other thigh, closing her legs and letting him sit sideways in her lap. She put a hand under his back and brought his face back to her nipple, prompting him to suckle further. With her right hand, she gently massaged his penis (ever-so-tiny compared to her), placing her palm over it and caressing it back and forth while gently fondling his balls with three fingers. She took his rod between her thumb and forefinger and stroked it. It was an odd sensation unlike Mellina's handjob, like being toyed with by a giant, or a goddess, feeling blessed yet insignificant, completely at her mercy.

He could barely see her face over her massive breast covering his vision, but he saw her smirk. Somehow, an expression both motherly and mockingly smug spread across her face, like she would do anything to take care of him, yet there lurked a twisted sense of enjoyment under it. Emboldened by her enthusiasm, Anri probed the opening in her nipple with his tongue, playing with it and testing its flexibility, before plunging into it. Siera let out an involuntary moan as he explored the depths of her breast, his tongue filling her milk duct, tasting it before it left her breast.

Mellina apparently didn't like missing out on the fun and crawled onto the bed, whispering something to Siera. She had to stand to reach her ear, but the women giggled and soon after the holstaur let go of his penis and made space for the halfling to sit astride his waist. Anri's felt his dick press against the folds of her sex through her panties as she moved back and forth, humping his shaft. When she got bored of teasing him, she pulled aside the fabric and that's when he witnessed her pussy for the first time. It was pink and tight, clean shaven except for a small triangle above, and delightfully inviting. He could see why she didn't take human customers. There was no way his normal size could fit even an inch; it just wasn't made for it. Now, it's like it was meant to.

He only had few seconds to admire her before she lowered herself onto his erection, its tip parting her soft lips as it slowly slipped inside her warm tunnel. She felt like heaven. It was a while since Anri slept with anyone but Jarril, at least considering he lived in a brothel, but he knew right away that she must have been one of the best partners he ever had. She was tight, but not too much so, wet just enough to make any unwanted friction all but vanish, but not so much he couldn't feel her. She also quickly proved to have an exquisite muscle control. As Mellina began to move, she clamped down on him so hard, he thought she wouldn't be able to get it any deeper. He was wrong.

As Mellina bounced on his rod, she rhythmically relaxed her hold on the way down and squeezed on the way up, milking Anri like professional. Which he guessed she was. While he still suckled on Siera, she graciously lifted her right breast for the halfling to enjoy. She still had to bend down to reach her nipple and get her taste, not stopping her movement at all while she attempted to empty the holstaur's teat. Knowing holstaurs, Anri knew that was next to impossible, especially with all the lactation potions Angeline provided, but that didn't stop them from trying as they both sucked like fiends on her juicy mounds.

Letting eventually go of the nipple, Mellina reached towards Siera and pulled her into a deep kiss, giving her a taste of her own milk. Anri stared as the woman engaged in a play more passionate than he himself was capable of, exchanging kisses and bites and gentle touches. From his perspective it looked like Mellina was making out with a giantess, but of course, he knew it was the other way around. Or was it? He always thought of his own size as normal, but that seemed like a very self-centered view. Was everyone just a giant to her? Was this what she lived with?

He settled on "probably" as the halfling returned her attention to him and doubled on her efforts to bring him to the edge. They also seemed to be increasingly effective, Anri having no false image of how long he was going to last. That, however, did not prove to be a problem, as Siera, again, interrupted their activities, much to Anri's dismay. He was already teased with orgasm denial once, and he wasn't prone to repeating the experience. He was beginning to suspect that had been the woman's goal all along, but more likely, she just wanted to be the one to do it. Knowing Siera, just the idea of not being the main attraction for a prolonged period of time was physically painful to her. And she was greatly enjoying toying with him.

"Mellina, dear, would you kindly fetch me a pillow?"

The smaller woman gladly obliged and dismounted Anri as she vanished somewhere beyond his line of sight. Siera put her free arm beneath his legs and lifted him off her for long enough for Mellina to slide the pillow under him, before laying him down on it. Still holding his head to her breast, his waist was now in level with his face, practically touching the free boob.

Which, as it turned out, was precisely her intention.

As Siera drew him closer, her arm still hugging his legs, Mellina grabbed hold of his dick and positioned it against the larger woman's nipple. Anri swallowed. He would be a liar if he said the idea hadn't occurred to him yet. However, he didn't really expect Siera to go through with it.

Slowly stroking his cock, Mellina used her other hand to open up the nipple, spreading it apart with her fingers and thumb, revealing the impossibly flexible and tight hole. Anri held his breath as the head of his penis toughed against the small opening, before being slowly pushed in by Siera until his hips pressed against her heavy breast.

The sensation felt like nothing he ever experienced before. The tight walls hugged his member like a vice, drops of milk flowing down his shaft, pooling on his belly before dripping onto the pillow. It didn't provide as much lubrication as Mellina's sex, but the torrents of rushing milk were enough not to make it feel uncomfortable. It was also tighter than any hole he ever explored. He had no gauge of the nipple's flexibility, but he was reasonably sure he wouldn't normally fit into it. Which made this an excellent opportunity.

He expected anxiously, waiting for one of the women to make an action. In the end, Siera lowered her grip on his legs, letting his dick slide out slightly, before plunging it back again, moving his hips back and forth. With each retreat, a gush of warm milk came out and covered his waist. Anri watched the events unfold, absentmindedly suckling on her left breast, forgetting to play with it using his tongue.

In short time, Anri could feel himself inevitably approaching his orgasm and redoubled on his efforts to reach it. That hadn't escaped Siera's attention as he began to hump her breast, sporadically thrusting deep into her nipple in quick, spasmic motions. She moved her left hand from bellow his back higher to stroke his hair as she held him huddled against her tit.

"That's it," she cooed as she continued to move his hips. "Let it all out. Cum for mommy."

That was all she needed to open the flood gates in his groin, sending him plummeting off the edge. He grabbed her breast with both his hands, his mouth never leaving her nipple as he shook uncontrollably, releasing his sperm deep inside her boob, hips jumping in random convulsions until his movement finally stilled.

Releasing him from her tight embrace, Siera let his form slump down onto the pillow, finally letting go of her nipple, his chest rising with heavy breaths. As his softening dick slid out of her, a rush of milk spilled out onto him while the stretched orifice shrunk to its original size, drops of much thicker and colorless liquid slowly dripping alongside it. Mellina leaned above him and sucked the milk off of him before sucking his now limp penis clean.

Gently patting his head one last time, Siera lifted the entire pillow on which he laid, from her legs and lowered him down onto the bed. As Anri slowly regained his strength, he watched Mellina climb onto Siera's thighs, positioning herself just like he was, her legs facing him. The holstaur put her hand beneath her back and guided the smaller woman's face towards her right breast, the one Anri just finished into, prompting her to drink.

He watched with quiet amazement as the halfling suckled on the defiled tit, slowly emptying it of all his seed. As she drank with her eyes closed, Siera brought her free hand to her crotch, gently circling over the woman's privates through the fabric of her damp panties. She then grabbed the hem of the soaked cloth and pulled it down, Mellina obediently pulling her legs together and letting it slide down from them, before spreading them open for her again, her pussy in clear view of Anri. He watched as Siera carefully slipped a finger into her sex, making her moan quietly into her breast as she worked it in and out, her thumb gently massaging her clitoris.

As he stared at how Siera cradled the smaller woman, hand gently burying into her hair as she pressed her face into her breast, her other hand fingering her restlessly, Anri contemplated whether he had looked the same. Nursing off of the holstaur as she stroked his rod, all while pampering him like a baby.

It didn't take long for Mellina to also reach her climax, her legs starting to tremble before she slipped into an intense shaking fit. All her muscles tensed spasmodically as her back arched and her legs tried to close around Siera's hand when she thrusted her finger deep into her, holding her firmly by her snatch.

When she ceased to quiver, the woman slipped her digit out of her sex and licked it clean, then gently laid her exhausted lover down beside her on the opposite side of the bed. Anri found himself breathing heavily by the time they were done, beads of sweat sliding down his forehead. Furthermore, his member was already getting harder again, slowly but surely regaining its size.

Just then, Siera rose from the bed and dropped her dress entirely, exposing her impressive bosom along with her appropriately sized hips, strong midriff and soft looking belly. She enjoyed his eyes taking in her mature form and proceeded to ditch her panties as well, the lacy fabric sliding down her legs and exposing her now oversized slit.

Anri readjusted himself, getting rid of the pillow and propping himself up, but the holstaur pushed him back down onto the bed. He lacked any strength to resist and complied meekly while she laid down next to him on his right, face inches from his crotch as if going for the sixty-nine position. The only thing was, with their size difference in play, his head reached only about to her breasts. By that point, Anri had a good idea of where that was going.

And he wasn't complaining either, if the view was anything to go by. Just then, Siera leaned over him and took his semi-hardened penis into her mouth, engulfing it in her huge, soft lips like she was sucking on her thumb. Her left breast fell into his face and Anri found her big nipple and suckled on it once more, emptying it of any milk he had left in there.

He was twitching as the huge holstaur worked on his oversensitive cock, flicking her tongue over its tip as she squeezed it in an air-tight hold, trying to nurse it back to life. He barely resisted the urge to grit his teeth with every motion she made, every breath she took, every time she swallowed her gathering saliva, creating bigger vacuum in her mouth trying to suck him deeper, make him grow big enough to reach her throat.