House Parties Pt. 03

Story Info
Enjoying others at a house party.
4.3k words
3.89
4.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
109 Followers

The place was jam packed with hundreds of couples. We were in the formal ball room of a large, big city, 4-star hotel. Looking around it might as well have well been a low cut top, short skirt and high heel convention.

It was late in the evening, the last night of a swinger convention. The hundreds of couples were attending a formal dance denoting the end of 3 days of utter hedonistic debauchery.

Dana and I were seated with 3 other couples at a group table. After dancing to a few songs Dana wanted to walk around and so we went freelancing. Being there with old friends was fun but variety is the spice of life.

As we made our way through the crowd and weaved through the tables, Ann reached up and touched my arm. She pulled me down, kissed me on the lips and over the loud music said, "I want to get to know you." I didn't know Ann from Adam.

It didn't surprise me, however, we were at a swinger convention. She turned her chair away from the table and with Dana watching moved me between her knees and opened my trousers.

I had literally just met Ann but she was pulling my cock out. It was not the best place for her to be sucking my cock but I was 'hard' pressed to complain. There was no wait staff in the ballroom, so who was there to complain. The beverage bars were set up in an adjoining corridor. Dana, being the queen of discretion, tugged me away from Ann as I zipped up.

Dana and I began to make our way around the same table introducing ourselves to the 4 other couples at Ann and Carl's table. When we got to Carl he acknowledged Ann as his wife and invited us to party in their room.

When Carl coaxed Ann to her feet and began gathering his troupe it was apparent Ann had a little too much to drink. Away from the loud music Dana tried to bow out. Tugging my arm she said, "She's too drunk."

When we got to the elevator we had lost 2 couples so it was just Ann and Carl, Sharon and Mike and Dana and I. When we entered Carl's room he pulled the covers down of on one of the two king sized beds and tucked Ann in under the covers.

Carl, Mike and I fucked Sharon and Dana. It was fun and Ann slept right through it.

Dana is 5'3" tall and weighs 130lb, she is a stunner, dressed and not. I'm Jerry, 5'10", 170lb and hold my own in the looks department. We prefer experienced swingers so the emotions and drama of fucking others can easily be averted.

As we were dressing Carl invited us to their annual summer pool party. We wrote our email address on the hotel note pad and called it an evening. Like everyone else, we too were flying home the next day. Sure enough Carl followed through and sent us the dates, times and address. Carl followed through with the invitation because he knew we were experienced swingers and obviously love to fuck. The string of names on the email invitation was nearly a half a page long. Dana said, "Holy shit...we're going."

The months clicked away and Ann and Carl's party was soon our most promising adventure.

Day 1.

We drove down. Out on the main road about 2 miles away we booked a hotel room and because it was too early to get our room we drove out to Ann and Carl's. They had tied 2 balloons to the gate of their private driveway. Also tied to the gate was a pirate flag with bold letters, SURRENDER THE BOOTY. Yep, we were at the right place. When we pulled in the driveway it wasn't a typical neighborhood home but rather a secluded estate.

It wasn't very expansive but very nice just the same. Cars were parked everywhere. Yard signs directed guests around the back. Three full sized motor homes had been placed at the rear in the huge backyard. The pool was in the inside middle of their u-shaped home.

The first person we saw was a naked man wearing a bib apron, cooking 3-4 different kinds of meat on a large grill. Even though he was sweaty when he saw Dana's huge tits he wanted a hug. We had just met Scott.

Twenty or more naked people were hanging out in and around the pool. When we walked up Dana saw Mike from the convention. We chatted a minute and asked where we could find Ann and Carl. We wanted to thank them for the invitation. Mike shrugged about the location of Ann and Carl but said we should grab a beer and join the party.

Dana and I doffed all our clothes and stuffed them in her pool bag. We eased in the water. We chatted with several couples and immediately found friends. Distracted from the conversation Dana kept looking past me. A beautiful petite woman, Carol, leaned to Dana and whispered something. Dana smiled and said, "I see that". Carol and Dana were remarking about Danny. When I turned to see what was monopolizing their attention it definitely was Danny.

He was sitting on the side of the pool, in the sun, rubbing sun screen on his chest. His crotch was completely shaved. His very prominent hard-on was swaying as he rubbed his chest and arms.

Dana took my arm and relayed Carols comments. "His cock will probably be the largest one at the party."

"Will he be first?"

"We will find out shortly," as Dana smiled, kissed me and eased around me toward Danny.

He smiled as she wadded toward him, her big tits floating in front of her. They chatted for a few minutes then Dana's hand reached forward and started to slow stroke his cock. Danny responded by inching his ass toward the edge of the pool. When he leaned back placing his hands on the pool deck behind him, Dana leaned in. She took his cock head in her mouth as her tongue rubbed the underside of his shaft. She only used her mouth and had Danny's full attention. Dana stopped and eased toward the pools steps. As she passed me she said, "We're going to go fuck. This is a big house, I'll be here somewhere."

Carol, who we had just met, said "I'm Danny's wife. He is a horn-dog but she is safe, he'll take good care of her. I come here to party but Danny comes here to get his big dick worked over." Carol was a sweetheart. She laughed, joked and was the life of the pool crowd.

Ten minutes passed and not needing much of an excuse to go check on Dana I got out of the pool. I dried off and headed in the direction of the bedrooms. One door was slightly ajar and I could make out Dana's sounds. She is usually quiet unless a huge cock is plunging in and out of her. She was up on her hands and knees, arms out stretched so she could rock back and forth. She was working back and forth on Danny's cock. He was standing motionless beside the bed with his hands on his hips. She looked up when I walked in and between guttural pants and grunt she said, "His cock is huge and hard as diamond." I walked around beside them and sure enough she was lunging back on his bareback cock.

As I was easing out of the room to let Dana enjoy the fuck, Ann, the hostess, was in the hallway. As drunk as she was that night at the convention, I was amazed she remembered me. She hugged and kissed me and apologized for falling asleep. She said, "Let me make it up to you." She took my hand and lead me to her bed. She tugged the towel off I had wrapped around my waist and I climbed up on her bed. She was a mature woman but as hot as a twenty four year old porn star. Ann's experience was quickly apparent as she had me throbbing and dripping precum. She climbed on my cock and rode me forward and reverse. She said, "Don't hold back, cum for me."

Ann and I petted a few minutes then she climbed off the bed and said, "Let's go eat."

Off the kitchen was a huge screened porch. Carol appeared to be the straw boss of a small army of naked couples. They had placed a cornucopia of tasty delights on a row of table tops. As we grazed Carl walked in. He graciously kissed Carol on the cheek, thanked the cooks and then walked to Dana. "I'm so glad you could make it. When you finish having a bite to eat, may I have an audience with you? I need to collect my rent."

Several people chuckled at Carl's statement.

When Dana disappeared and I began looking around for her, A beautiful blonde said, "Your wife and Carl when out to his RV so he could collect his rent."

Carl had placed a sign on the door, IF THIS CAMPER'S A ROCKIN, DON'T COME KNOCKIN! It was starting to get dark. The RV was rocking. When I eased the door open I could clearly hear Dana panting. Carl was between her legs collecting rent. And I mean he was really getting his money's worth.

The party was turning epic.

When I went back in the house clean-up had begun from the meal. I jumped in to help. The things that would spoil were covered and sealed, placed in the frig. Dana came back in and we went to shower. Ann and Carl's shower was a large tiled walk-in type with 2 shower heads. The bathroom door was open, there isn't much desire for modesty at a swinger party. Another couple was toweling off. We introduced ourselves to Mark and Marney. While we showered Marney fixed her hair and makeup

Marney and Dana had a matching pair of huge tits. Being about the same age they both knew why we all travelled to this epic house party and were active and willing participants. I finished showering first and as I began toweling off, Marney took the towel from me and said, "I'll do that." When Dana stepped out of the shower Marney and I were gone.

Marney took me by the hand and we went down the hall looking for an empty bedroom. There was not much need to undress so we climbed up on a mattress. Marney was a dynamo and very enthusiastic. We were both squeaky clean and I found out later Marney was the queen of prostrate massage. She pushed me over on my back and started to suck my cock and each of my balls one by one. She was between my legs and had my knees spread. I was squirming. She would gently lick my balls then give them a light slap. She would tug my balls away from my groin bringing them taunt in my scrotum with one hand and while sucking my cock, then she would flick and slap my ball sack. When she had my hips pushing and contracting from the pleasure and pain, she pushed my knees further apart and began to rub a finger down past my balls to my ass. With little warning she took my cock deep in her mouth and slide a finger in my ass. The deeper she sucked, the deeper she pushed her finger.

When I heard Mark's voice, I opened my eyes. He had his arm around Dana. They both stood beside the bed. Mark said, "Marney is a nurse, just watch what she does."

While sucking or stroking my cock Marney was gently massaging my prostate. With my balls drawn all the way up she knew she had me on the edge. She picked up the pace with her hand and directed my cock toward my chest. Then the eruption began. The first jet landed on my neck the second, third and forth on my chest. She slide her finger from my ass and gently milked the rest of the cum from my cock. Cum was covering her hand. She raised up and while rubbing the splattered cum on my chest asked, "You liked that didn't you?" With my legs still quivering, she coaxed me off the bed, took me back to the shower and asked me to stand still while she washed me.

When we toweled off and returned to the bedroom we found Mark between Dana's thighs, pumping a load in her.

That ended day one of one of the best house party we ever attended. We dressed, went to our hotel and slept until noon.

Day 2:

The night before, Dana had added Carol's info to her contacts list and called her when we were ready to leave the hotel. Carol texted Dana a short list of needs and we stopped at the store.

In the shade of a large tree in the back yard were two fully dressed Harleys. About 15 partiers were standing around watching as women, one or two at a time climbed up on the motorcycles and posed for Carl. Some of the women were naked and some were wearing sexy lace and lingerie. They were careful not to scuff the paint with their high heels as Carl took photos of several of the women in different poses licking each other and fingering themselves and others. It was blistering hot. It was early afternoon, warm outside and some of the women began to show a sheen of perspiration. That made it even more sexy. Of course Dana was right in the middle of it. She was wearing a large hat and would tilt the brim of her hat toward Carl's camera to hide her face. Dana had no distinguishing tattoos. She knew the photos would end up on the internet so tilting her hat was an attempt at ensuring discretion.

Dana rinsed off in the garden shower and we went inside to find a place to put our bag from the hotel. As we were entering the house Dana was greeted by big dick Danny. Dana was naked but Danny had on a pair of shorts. Dana reached up, put her arms around his neck and asked, "When are you going to fuck me again?"

Danny smiled replying, "How about now."

I'm not really a cuckold but rather enjoy Dana as a Hot Wife. I enjoy fucking others too but this I wanted to watch. I placed our bag in the front room and as I turned the corner into the hallway they were entering a bedroom at the end of the hall. Dana laid down on the bed on her back and Danny knelt beside the bed.

He kissed between her thighs and reached up foundling her tits. With her legs pulled back Dana reached between her legs with both hands and pulled her labia apart. Danny began licking her and spent extra time gently flicking his tongue on her clit.

The bed was built quite high off the floor and after Dana quivered through an orgasm she asked Danny to put his cock in her. He pulled her ass right out to the side of the bed and Dana said, "Don't hold back, I want you to fuck me with that big cock."

I didn't realize how big Danny's cock was until he stood and laid up on Dana's wet crotch. He started to slide his cock back and forth across her lips to transfer her wetness. He would rub the head across her lips and partially enter her. The top of his cock was dry so he leaned forward and spit on his cock, rubbing it along the length. He ever so slowly began to slide into Dana. She stared at the ceiling as it took Danny about 2 minutes to wedge all his cock inside her. When she felt him bottom out she raised up on her elbows and looked down at her crotch. Said looked at me and said, "Oh fuck...I'm ssooo full. It feels like he is in my stomach."

Here was the mother of my two kids with a bareback huge cock buried in her all the way to the hilt and she was looking me right in the eye.

When Danny began long stroking Dana his wife Carol walked in to retrieve something from a piece of luggage. She slapped him on the ass hard enough to leave a full pink hand print on his cheek, open mouth kissed him and as she was leaving said. "Give it to her good."

They fucked with her on her back, with her up on her hands and knees and with him on his back and her riding. As she rode him she had placed her hands on his chest and raised up slightly. Danny was lunging upward thrusting his cock up in her. His balls had drawn up and were no longer slapping on her ass. Dana was panting and moaning and softly repeating, "Fuck my pussy."

Danny grabbed her with both hands in the middle of her ribcage. Held her up off his cock until only the head was in her and began to cum. I was standing behind her and watched his cock pulsing as he filled her with cum. They were motionless for a minute or two and when she raised up and his cock fell on his stomach the cum began to flow from her. She was spent and it was only about 2:00.

When Dana and I went back outside to the pool someone had placed a inflatable float in the pool. The float was the long lounge type with rows of holes or pockets. An enterprising individual had made dozens of bar drinks in solo cups, setting the drinks in the float pockets and naked partiers were pushing the float back and forth like a portable bar.

When I reached for another drink my cock rubbed across a beautiful woman's ass. Without missing a beat she reached back and started to rub my hardening cock. She didn't even look back and said, "You want to go inside?" As I walked up the pool steps I looked back at Dana. She smiled and blew me a kiss. Sheryl and I dried off and went down the hall to the same bedroom Dana and Danny fucked in.

"I'm on the pill but you should still wear a condom," she announced.

"I had a vasectomy several years ago."

"I wish more men did," as she laid me on the bed and straddled my face.

We explored each other's body with our hands and mouths before she climbed over me. Sheryl straddled me and placed her feet on the bed beside my waist. Her hands were on my chest to hold me still. Her wetness hovered above my cock. She push my shaft down on my belly and began to slide back and forth on my naked cock. She was looking down between us as she rubbed her clit back and forth on the length of my shaft.

When she had ridden my cock for about 10 minutes she jumped up. She stood over me vigorously rubbing her pussy and began to squirt all over me. With her juices running off my chest, she would then climb back down on my cock and start again. The second and third squirting orgasms didn't take her nearly as long to reach.

After the third, she kissed me full on the mouth, said thank you and climbed off me. She took my hand and pulled me up and off the bed. She went around the bed and began stripping off the sheet. She went to her bag along the wall and took a brand new bed sheet from a package. Sheryl smiled at me and said, "I came prepared."

Outside Dana kissed me and asked, "Did you cum?" I smiled and replied, "It's early."

We soaked in the sun, soaked in the pool and soaked in the margaritas. Late in the afternoon Dana was chatting with big dick Danny. She was touching his arm and nodding as they spoke. When she waded back over to me with her tits floating I asked if she was going for round three.

"Yes, round three...with three."

Not understanding I pressed her a little more. She said Danny asked if there was anything more she wanted at the party. She said, "I told him I wanted to go in a room with three guys and fuck them all. Danny said when he has it arranged he will come and get me".

About 20 minutes later Danny was standing near the back of the house watching Dana put her hair up on her head. She had already climbed out of the pool and dried off. She and Danny disappeared inside. I finished my drink, chatted a few minutes dried off and decided it was time to check on Dana. I could hear fucking coming from several of the bedrooms. One of the doors was open and two women were in a sixty nine while their husbands watched.

I went to the end of the hall and pushed the door open just enough to see Dana up on the bed. She was on her hands and knees Scott, the cook, was behind her with a firm grasp on her hips and literally pounding her. Danny was on the bed with her between his spread legs and she was attempting to suck his cock but struggling with Scott's vigorous thrusting. Mike, a little sweaty and red in the face was sitting in a chair watching. Dana looked over at me and said, "One down, two to go." I backed away from the doorway and closed the door.

I went back down the hall watching and listening. In the room with the two women one of them had strapped on a dildo. I watched as she applied lube from a bottle her husband was holding. I stood and watched her mount and gently fuck her partner with the huge, black, strap-on dildo.

When I went back to the room with Dana the door was latched. I opened it to find Dana exiting the adjoining bathroom. Scott was wiping the sweat from his chest and face. Mike had left. Dana smiled and said, "This is fun" She climbed up on the bed and straddled Danny's legs. She rubbed his cock between her tits and began tit fucking his cock. The head would reach her tongue on the down stroke. She would pause and lick the tip. Scott leaned over to her, she raised her head, kissed and thanked him. He slipped out of the room saying, "I've got to fire up the grill."

I decided to stay and watch. Dana, slowly eased her way up Danny's body. She reached under and picked his cock off his stomach and slid all the down on it. She looked over at me as she began a long slow ride on his huge cock. "I saved the biggest for last."

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
109 Followers
12